All Comments on 'Festival Fun'

by SexyShel

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Wiz1002Wiz10027 months ago

Well done, SexyShel. A great story with just the right amount of balance between hard sex and a great story.

Would be interesting to know what happened during the night and how much more frolicking you got up to. Did you take Pete’s monster cock again in your tight fanny!!??

SexyShelSexyShel7 months agoAuthor

Hi Wiz.

No I didn't ! Once was more than enough ! But I was awoken during the night by Jan jerking into me as she was shagged again by Pete. She was behind me with her arms around me holding my tits, so I reached between my legs to play with her clit, which she really enjoyed.

Wiz1002Wiz10027 months ago

Thanks SexyShel

Campus77Campus775 months ago

Nothing like music and rain to raise the libido. I was glad that Shel got into the threesome. Sounds like these three will be friends with benefits. Wonder how it works at work? Thanks for the list of reading your stories. It makes a difference in following the tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexyShel@SexyShel
Married woman, bi-sexual and exploring my sexuality, mostly by visiting swingers clubs and resorts with my husband. Except for "Tatty Rides again" all my stories are based on actual events. Tatty Rides Again was the result of a "what if" fantasy one morning. I recommend...