Festival Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOOOOOOOOOOOO, Jan, Pete, what happened to me?" I ask as I open my eyes, "did I pass out?"

"Yes, you have been out of it for a about a minute, we only knew you were still alive because you'd twitch every now and then. Did you enjoy that?" Jan said laughingly.

"Yes, it was all wonderful, but my fanny does feel very wide and open and just a little sore. I hope it recovers to normal tightness. I don't remember ever feeling this wet before either."

"Sorry, that's probably down to me, I have just unloaded several months worth of spunk into you, I do hope you are on the pill, but I couldn't help it, your fanny was just so snug and when you clamped down on me, it was incredible!" Pete is looking at me in admiration and I sense Jan being just a little put out at his praise.

"Well yes I am on the pill, so no worries that way. Pass some tissues please." After removing most of the spunk dripping from me I lean forwards and softly kiss Pete then do the same to Jan. "That was a fantastic experience, but the only reason that Pete got up me was because I was desperate to make Jan cum on my fingers. It felt like Pete was raping me until Jan came and held me, once that happened I knew it was sex as a threesome. Then when I came the second time, it was like nothing I'd ever felt before, I was literally seeing stars, that's when I must have passed out."

"Sorry Shel, I didn't think I was raping you, you'd been taking part in the threesome and didn't tell me to stop, I'm just so pleased I was able to show you what a well developed cock could do. So are you OK with us sleeping together tonight?"

"Well, we don't have any choice, but I'm sleeping in front of Jan and you can be behind her. That way, when you get randy later on she gets her fanny widened again and this time you can spunk up her. OK Jan?"

"Certainly is Shel and I promise to hold you as he is pounding into me and rub my tits onto your back. Oh and Pete, say one word about all of this back at work and you'll regret it severely!"

"I promise I won't say a word! This has probably been the best weekend of my life, a festival in the company of two gorgeous women, then a night of threesome fun. I'd be mad to spoil it."