Festival Fun

Story Info
Random public play.
879 words
4.18
4.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in North Louisiana this weekend in a smallish town that has a HUGE holiday celebration every year with music, vendors, lights and fireworks. There is one public bathroom but is usually really busy so not a good place to cruise. I was passing by yesterday and noticed there was no line as there usually is and I stood there for few minutes and only saw one guy go in, a younger guy. Well, I'm definitely into younger guys so stood there for a minute or two and he didn't come out. I HAD to go see what was going on. Understand, I'm an older guy (50's) so as a rule don't have a lot of luck with younger guys however having said that, lately I actually have been lucky so not sure what's up with that!

Anyway, I went in and he was still in there alone. So you can picture this bathroom, it's not very large, when you walk in immediately there is a sink to your left, a wall directly in front of you, turn to the right and against the opposite wall (about 8 feet away) there is one urinal. It's one stainless steel urinal wide enough for two guys but just barely wide enough. If two large guy stood next to each other their shoulders would touch. To the right and left of the urinal are stalls, one on each side.

So standing there was this young guy (I found out later he is 19) shorter than I, around 5'9", slim build, dressed really nice and has a really nice haircut and well groomed. I told you all this so you can see he's a real cutie/hottie. I walked up next to him and pulled my cock out and was trying to be discrete about looking over his way but out of my peripheral vision I notice some motion so looked and it was him turning his head looking at my cock. His was hard and though he was not stroking it, he was gently playing with it. I got hard and was stroking mine when he reached over and jerked it for me. The bad thing about this bathroom is as soon as you enter everything is visible so no recovery time if two guys were playing.

Since no one was in either stall I went in and motioned him to follow which he did. We both dropped out pants and started stroking each other. I went down on him and sucked his BEAUTIFUL cock. He as about 6 maybe 6 1/2 inches and it was just beautiful. And for a young guy, he has really nice good sized (not huge but really big) balls. they were trimmed up but not completely shaved. They were low hangers too which was fuckin HOT. I grabbed his balls with my left hand and with my right put his cock in my mouth and began sucking while I pulled on his balls. He moaned so must have really liked it.

After a few minutes he had me stand back up and he got down and did the same for me. Left hand tugging on my balls and right hand to work my cock. Now some guys are better at sucking than others but let me tell you, this guy knew what the fuck he was doing-it felt incredible!!! He sucked me for about a minute and a half while pulling and playing with my balls til I blew a load in his mouth. Felt so damn good.

When he stood up he still had my cum in his mouth and pulled my hand up to his mouth and let it run out on my middle finger of my right hand. He told me to finger fuck his ass using my cum as lube and began stroking his cock. I reached around with my left and started pulling on his balls. The harder I finger fucked his ass and pulled on his balls the more he enjoyed it. Finally he blew a HUGE load all over the toilet. It was a really, really, nice load.

I hurried up and cleaned up my cock and finger and while no one was in there I left so he could clean up. So should be the rest of the story but is not.

Once it got dark everyone gathered close to the river that runs through the middle of town to watch the fireworks and I saw him there holding hands with his fucking girlfriend!!! He saw me and smiled-was nuts. When the fireworks started people were really crowded together so I ended up right behind him and his gf. I was watching the fireworks when I felt someone grab my crotch and it was him. He discreetly reached behind back and without his gf or anyone else noticing was grabbing my cock.

Later I was in line at a food cart to get a drink and he came up behind me and got in line but was alone. He told me he was a college student in the town and wants me to contact him when I'm in town next. I have no plans of going back to that town but may have to find an excuse now!!!