Festival of Seasons Ch. 03

Story Info
Drunken nukis do love their toys ♥.
11.5k words
4.9
11.6k
34

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/27/2023
Created 06/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orodawn
orodawn
156 Followers

Author's Note: Greetings to all you readers~. I apologize for how long it took to get this next chapter out. Family summer plans always hit the hardest. But now that we're here, we're going to find out what happens to Bell, Tsuki, and friends now that Bell is aware of the tanukis' none-too-subtle secret between their legs. As always, this chapter contains:

Crossdressing femboy, futa on said femboy, milfy tanukis with fat virile cocks, a little non-con play, dubcon, oral and hand play, a bath scene, drunken erotic play, light anal teasing, and musk themes

Enjoy!

***

Chapter 3 - The Drunken Night

"Ngh...mmm...sniff...sniff sniff..."

The sun had not yet dawned over the horizon, but gently started to wake up the sky, just as Bell stirred from his sleep with the pleasant, feminine aroma that subdued his sense of smell. It warmed his body, slowly lulling it to a fulfilling sense of calmness and perfection. Nothing short of superhuman strength could pry him away from this wonderful bed and sleep. When his eyes gently opened to find the sun still wasn't yet up, he slowly falled back to sleep, letting the shadows of his eyelids take him...

"Mmm...oh baby..."

Boinnnnnng~

But he was suddenly jolted back to awakeness when he remembered the sleeping situation he had gotten used to by now. Two mounds of mammary bigger than his head squished into the back of his cranium, the valley of Tsuki's cleavage slowly drawing him in like a whirlpool. Her sweat made the inner edges of her breasts all slippery, lubing up the way down into her valley with both of her arms coiled tightly over his body. Not to mention...it added to the enrapturing scent that had filled the room, let alone the space surrounding the two of them.

Sniff...sniff...

Bell's scalp felt ticklish when Tsuki pressed her nose flat against his dirty blonde locks, which to her unconscious delight, were still matted and soaked from the flood of sweat Bell had worked up from the day before thanks to the massage wing incident. His pheromones were like a drug to her. Well, specifically to her cock...which thanks to him going without a bath last night, had remained hard, stiff, and painfully veiny from the way he excited her in her sleep. World be damned, she would have completely soaked him down with a mess of tanuki sperm had she not rubbed one out to feed him.

"Oh Bell...sweet Bell...it just won't fit like that~..."

She rambled sweetly off in her sleep, her hands slowly and dazingly hiking the hems of his yukata up the height of his body until his butt was bared, left open to attack. Her thick, beautiful fingers dug deep into his pillowy flesh, rolling it like dough and squeezing some moans and cute noises out of her dreamy lover.

"Ah...mmm...ah~! T-Tsuki...wake up...it's morning..."

"Youuuuuu...can't fool me, honey boy~..." Bell's words having the opposite effect of the tanuki squishing him between her motherly arms, and her massive boobs. And every attempt Bell made at crawling away just resulted in Tsuki holding him even tighter than before. Attempt number 3 resulted in Tsuki coiling her fluffy, serpentine tail around his kicking legs, binding them together in affectionate bondage.

"Now that you'rrrrrrrre...ready to behave...Momma will show you how to REALLY spread 'em~..."

"T-Tsuki!!! That's-!"

Bell's complaints were cut off and lost in his moans as one of her hands squished into his bouncy, smooth bottom and dug deep into the ridge of his butt's cleavage, spreading them wide. And he wore nothing underneath the yukata that he was given, ensuring that Tsuki's fingers would brush teasingly along his virgin pucker. A weird, foreign sensation that would give his skin goosebumps and send shivers clear up his spine.

Splrtch...squish~...

!!!

Bell sucked in a quick breath of air the moment he felt a hot, viscous slime drip over the sensitive, pink rim of his pucker. Trapped in a small spoon position like this, Tsuki's raging erection was prodding him right on the boy hole, a bubbling, uncontrollable reservoir of pre-cum dripping from her piss slit and squishing all over his anus as she mashed her mushroom tip against it.

Something submissive inside Bell just completely imprisoned his body to the sensations, his twitching limbs falling limp to the subtle domination. Breathing hard, his heart beating loud enough for his own ears to hear, he just relaxed his lower waist, content to surrender and accept his fate.

"Mmm...take my babies, Bell~..."

She slid her hips forward...

SCHLIPP!!!

And then she missed, her pre-soaked schlong sliding clear up Bell's buns where it was left to throb between them.

!!!

And her sagging balls slipped between his thick thighs...and Bell's instinct reaction to squeeze them between his pillowy legs jolted her wide awake with a zing of sexual euphoria that went directly to her brain, prying open her eyes.

"Ah~!!!"

Glorp~...

A heavy glob of pre cum splatted across Bell's back before Tsuki realized what her sleeping body had done during her pleasure high. A look of shock completely overwhelmed her expression.

"B-Bell!!!"

Immediately she pushed herself off of him and pried her balls away from where they were pinched, the sweaty skin slipping them right past the narrow gap between his legs and wetly slapping back to their natural spot at her crotch...the sheer mass sending her tumbling on her back. The skirt of her clothes pried aside, her morning, pre-oozing stiffy was pointed straight up to the ceiling with a lewd curvature.

"Ngh..."

Recovering from her daze, she sat back up, looking back to Bell to see the arousing sight of his unfolded yukata exposing his nude lower assets. But in spite of the juicy waist and the tiny boy pecker just begging for her attention, she couldn't bring herself to feel anything but guilt for what she did.

Bell had slowly tidied himself up again, Tsuki following suit as they covered up with their yukatas...not that it did much good for Tsuki. Her guilt had tempered the lust between her legs...but the semi-flaccid meat bulging out the front of her clothes made modesty almost impossible. She didn't really know what to say. Neither did Bell. Both of them just sat in the gentle light of the dawn before sunrise, averting each other's gaze, but sneaking an occasional peek at the other.

...

.........

................

"So...umm..." Tsuki started, scratching the back of her head nervously. "Maybe we should...you know. Get you all washed off. You're...very messy and sweaty..."

Bell blushed...then he gently nodded, his eyes still averting hers.. "...Yeah. That sounds good."

***

Splash!!!

Bell poured a bamboo basin of hot spring water over him to start with a quick rinse before getting himself into the rejuvenating waters of the onsen. Sighing with relief, he felt much of yesterday's fatigue melt away as he gazed out to the horizon slowly brightening with shades of yellow and orange from the winter clouds. Tilting his head back, his half-lidded eyes looked out, deep in thought over what happened the first two nights he had stayed at the inn.

One side of his dilemma, his virgin heart was ready to leap right out of his chest from the thought that Tsuki was looking at him very sexually. Not to mention, her every intention was to have her cock pampered. Never in his life did he dream of being the bottom in a situation like that.

But the other side was that he was feeling an undeniable attraction to the tanuki who had taken such good care of him. Her eyes...her voice...her bombshell of a body...all of it was burned into the visions of his memories...not to mention just how kind, caring, and protective she was.

Could...could he find a way to reconcile the two? It's not like he was opposed to her wearing the proverbial pants in a relationship, romantic or otherwise. He was ready to consider going all in, looking down at his pert, lithe, but girly body to think how he could be sexier in Tsuki's eyes...but...but...AGH!!! His mind and heart just clawed at each other in never ending battle.

Rrrrrrroll...rrrrrroll...clunk!

!!!

Bell nearly leapt from his spot in the bath when he heard the shoji screen doors gently slide off to the side, then slide back into place. Didn't take Bell long to place a name on the person brandishing the fuzzy tanuki tail around. She wore an onsen towel to keep her decency around Bell...but her nuki sausage continued to protrude against the front of her crotch in a phallic bulge all wrapped up in cotton. The best she could do was curl her tail over and obscure her front...which frankly looked quite awkward for tanukis. Tsuki really wanted to look at Bell and drink in his beautiful body and those gorgeous eyes of his...but she had yet to clear the air regarding what she did to him the night before, and the night before that one too. Well...at least the cat was out of the bag regarding her having a dick, so that was one less thing to worry herself over. Her heart was pounding, starting to be paranoid and overthinking that this was a bad idea. After all...it didn't exactly inspire trust for two nude bodies to share a bath with each other the morning after she got her rocks off with his lips on her balls. But with how busy this week was, she wasn't going to get a better and more private chance to settle their feelings.

Tsuki's hips bounced back and forth with each step, a natural wobble that catches the gaze of any sex-hungry oni or youkai. But Bell had turned himself around, blushing and working up a sweat in his embarrassment, so he had no chance to look at any of it while she walked in.

The tanuki mistress of the inn did as Bell did before, reaching to un-do her garments to let her body breathe before dumping the water of a bamboo basin over her body. Her hair became matted with water, clinging to her skin as all the sweat washed away. Afterwards, she put her onsen towel back on, got up...and slowly moved over to where Bell was sitting in the hot springs.

Plap...plap...plap...

Her wet, bare footsteps moved across the smooth, polished stone of the walkway, stopping where she did just right above Bell, who tensed up knowing she was there.

Tsuki bit her lip, nervous and not knowing if Bell was angry and/or afraid of her. But...she couldn't just leave this be. Not this way...

"Bell...do you...mind if I join you?"

...

Bell shook his head, allowing her to get in and join him. The plump mass of her assets took up some of the water space, submerging more of Bell's skin into it while she turned her back and pressed it and her tail against Bell. At least this way...she could talk to him...

"Umm...So! Itsuki...told me about what happened yesterday, huh?"

"...Uh huh." Bell listlessly acknowledged.

"Soooo...you know that all tanukis have a dick I guess. Right...?"

"Yeah..."

Now it was Tsuki's turn to break into a sweat...not knowing how to respond to Bell's aloof answers.

"Annnnnd...I should admit that my "special pudding" isn't really what I-"

"Tsuki..."

?!?!

Tsuki's body tensed up from Bell's interjection, waiting for what he would say...

"I...I know it was your...umm...you know...that...that stuff that comes from your...ahem...your cock and balls..."

Poof~...

Steam seemed to puff out of Tsuki's face with Bell's virgin-hearted and nervous admission, her tail vibrating against the curve of Bell's back and spine.

"Yeah...I mean uh...yeah? How did you...how did you find out-?"

"Last night, I may not have...been asleep...I heard and felt it..."

Oh...someone kill me now...Tsuki thought to herself, thinking back to the way she smothered his face with her sweaty, day-fresh balls, moaned from the loving attention of his mouth and tongue. And best of all...the way his lewd mouth looked when she spoon-fed him her sperm...how did she not notice?!

She wanted to eventually break the truth to him gently...but not like this. Stupid, stupid nuki libido! She just blew all her chances with Bell clear out her...her...GAH!!!

...

After a quick mental freakout, she took a few deep breaths to center herself again...to figure out what to say next.

"So...so what does that mean for you, Bell? I...I would not hold it against you if you hated me for the rest of your life, and if you wanted-"

"WHAT? No, no! T-Tsuki...I swear I don't hate you! It's just I...oh geez...how do I explain this..."

"...Huh?"

Her ears slowly perked up, intent on listening to what her attractive interest had to say...

"I definitely don't hate you...but...but it's strange...you're the first person I've ever been with that I...I felt..."

Bell's mind relentlessly wrestled with the idea he might have been feeling attracted to her, in spite of the obvious differences. He was actually okay with the idea of her having a dick...his body being thrilled, even.

But...but would it have been alright for him to let himself feel this way? A human falling in love with a tanuki...? And...and not to mention that he was still looking to get home. Why get in deep when he wasn't going to stick around for it?

Bell was so lost in his conundrum that he didn't even notice Tsuki turning herself around to face him, her tail flitting up excitedly, or the affectionate look in her eyes focused on him. She was familiar with that tone in his voice many times over...the boy was head over heels~...or at the very least, close to tumbling head over heels in love with her. A gentle warmth bloomed at her core just imagining the possibilities...Bell was cute, he was girly in all the right spots, had the softest lips...and had an ass she would kill to have pressing against her waist each night.

"Shoosh...shush-shush-shush~." Tsuki reached over and pressed two of her fingers to his lips, silencing his nervous voice so she could calm down his train of thought.

She knew he wasn't ready yet. But something deep inside her hoped that he would one day come to see her that way~. Love when steadily nurtured was going to feel so, SO much sweeter when she finally heard him say the words himself. And if this was meant to be...she wanted him to fall in love with her body and heart as much as she has already fallen for his~.

"Oh Bell~...you really are so cute and lovable~..." She said in a dream-like state, her tail curling over his body and hugging it to hers. A tanuki gesture of affection. Tsuki leaned in to kiss the back of his head, a puff of blush and body heat rushing to Bell's face in response. He could not tell if it was just a tease, though...or something more...yet another dilemma with falling for an older woman.

"Don't try to force yourself to say anything you're not comfortable with. No matter what you feel...no matter your heart...and no matter what your sexual preferences are, hehe~...you will always be welcome here at this inn...and in my arms~."

She wrapped an arm around his neck to pull his head back to her breasts, gently embracing him. Bell's heart couldn't stop racing...he wanted to say something, ANYTHING...some kind of response to Tsuki's affectionate gestures. But all he could say in the end was a simple "Okay~..."

"Fufu...mmm...sniff sniff...hey~. Your body is still a little sweaty from yesterday~. You haven't properly washed yet, have you~?" Tsuki teasingly said, residual pheromones from Bell's body causing her loins to go all flush with heat, blood rushing to her nuki sausage. He was going to be a walking hazard to her restraint if she didn't get all that scrubbed off of him. Now.

"R-Really? This is how I always wash..." Bell took a couple sniffs underneath his armpits. Being a boy, a HUMAN boy nonetheless, his far less keen sense of smell could not find a trace of his own scent.

"Nuh-uh, that's just unacceptable~. C'mere, you~."

Her arms wrapped around his torso, she lifted her legs up straight, standing up out of the bath with the tip of her cock hanging below the reach of her towel. She held her Bell like a teasing older sister would her younger brother, with a grin to match as his legs dangled from the floor.

"T-Tsuki!!! I can walk..."

"Humor me~." She drowned out his complaints while his legs flailed and wiggled. She took him over to the opposite wall where bamboo benches had been posted. Setting him down on one, her tail pulled in a stool beneath her seat, where she took her place behind Bell.

Squish-squish-squish~...

After pouring a generous amount of sweet-smelling oil into her palms, she squished it between her palms to work up a bubbly lather. Her large fingers and palms then dug into his hair, soaking every lock of his with the aromatic, bubbly gloss before combing her fingers through it and gently scrubbing at his scalp. Every inch of the top of his head was a foamy mess.

"Hmm...mmm-mmm-mmm~♪.Your hair is very cute and pretty, Bell~."

"You...you think so~?"

"Yesssss~. But, you've got quite a few curls in it~. I like how fluffy it gets when it's dry, but you end up with so many tangles back here."

"Sorry...I...haven't really had a comb or brush with me to deal with that."

"Don't let it bother you~. I've got something for that~."

Taking her hands away from his head, she poured a separate oil into her hands. It had a tart smell to it, like lemons, limes, and grapefruits combined. A blushing Bell then felt her hands return to his head, the oil-slathered fingers rubbing through the strands of his hair, conditioning them and slowly loosening them up before she combed her fingers through them and straightened them out.

"Now, close your eyes, and keep them closed~."

"Okay~."

...

Splash~...

Warm, hot spring water flooded the top of Bell's head before cascading down his body and to the floor where it rushed to the excess hot spring ducts. A second one followed before Tsuki had shook her tail dry, then brought it upfront to dry his face off with.

Snifffff...ah~. Much better~. All those sweaty pheromones from before were mostly gone. Already, she was putting a lid on the lust stirring her cock up between her legs. But there was still more to be done.

"And now...for the rest of you~."

"Wait...I think I can get that-?!"

It was too late to stop her before she rubbed up another sweet lather between her palms, bringing them to his neck and working her way down his body. Mmm...his arms were so soft, and so addicting to touch and feel up. His chest didn't have much to offer, but she loved circling the small nubs that were his nipples, seeing the way they made him wriggle in her grasp.

"Hehe...s-stop...that t-tickles~...!"

He couldn't keep his laughs in when she worked the cleaning foam into his smooth armpits and the sides at his midriff, maybe or maybe not tickling him on purpose. And that smooth, girly belly of his...she just loved the way her fingers trailed around the toned, but squeezable skin. She poked at his bellybutton a few times, softly teasing it and swirling a finger around inside before moving on to his thighs. Oh those heavenly, breeder-thick thighs~...even as she scrubbed away at the inner reaches of his legs...her mind repeatedly fantasized spreading them wide open before taking his virginity. So close...so close...

But she refrained from doing so, content to just scrub down the rest of his legs until he was a shiny mess, cleansed of all the pheromones his body sweat was giving off. But...sniff sniff sniff...

???

Sniff...sniff...strange. Though most of the pheromones were gone, Bell's pristine clean body had continued to exude a tempting aroma that warmed the pleasure spots around her crotch, coaxing a pearl-sized ball of pre to peak at her cum-slit behind her towel~.

"I...guess you're all done~. I left your other...bits, to wash for yourself~."

orodawn
orodawn
156 Followers