Festival of Seasons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please...I prefer you come fully dressed..."

"Haha, still such a virgin~. If Tsuki doesn't change that soon, then we'll just have to do it~."

"Yeah...not like she won't suspect you first when she notices his hole isn't virgin tight anymore." Itsuki responded with hints of snark in her voice.

"No problem~! We just use our tanuki powers to shapeshift his hole back to...oh right. Those don't work on him."

Bell blushed to see them openly talking about the idea of sexing him. He was nervous...but it's not like he was opposed to the idea...it's just...he wanted to save his first time for...for...well, for someone special to him.

"Well...let's not worry about that for now! We got work to do!" Tsumugi patted him on the back, with her and Itsuki taking their leave to go and deal with the massage customers still waiting in line. Bell reclined back, took it easy for a couple minutes...and then started to provide some organization to the desk in front of him. So many unfurled scrolls, ink brushes lying around, and other miscellaneous junk that needed some cleaning up.

***

"So I am expecting those deliveries right after the festival is over. Not a day sooner or later, got it?"

The vendor acknowledged Tsuki's query with a nod, and with that, Tsuki had at last finished her rounds for the day. And not a moment too soon either. The sun disappearing beyond the horizon meant the inn was only a half hour away from the dinner hall being opened. Not only that...but she still felt nervous about leaving Bell all alone at the front desk like that. It's not like she didn't trust the two sisters to watch over him...but ten, or even five minutes spent without any of them checking in was another handful of opportune moments for someone to snatch him away.

Not to mention...the pale blue gibbous moon rising over the opposite horizon signaled to her that Hedonism's Eve would soon be upon everyone. Every one from the tanukis, to onis, to the nekomata and panda girls...every one with a primal side to their libido would find virgins just simply irresistible. In hindsight, that would explain why her nose had been more sensitive than normal. And even now...just staring at the moon made her skin shiver, her cock throb, and filled her brain with the depraved fantasies of tearing Bell's clothes to shreds before she-

"Heeeeeey...dere you are, Tsuki!"

Speak of the sex fiends, here comes her blue oni friend from the other day, wrapping her thick, azule arms around the inn mistress.

"Sara??? Ugh...your breath reeks of sake!!! Shouldn't you at least try to stay sober while your shop is open?"

"Sssssober? Cmon...you know I can hold much more liquor than just a drop like this! Why dontcha join me inside for the rest of my dinner break and have a cup with me?"

Sara insistently tugged on Tsuki's arm, already stretching it out in the direction of a nearby doorway leading into what must have been her home.

"Sara, another time, please. I must REALLY be getting back to-"

"Don't be SSSSSUCH a wet blanket! Whuh...are you worried about that cute, new inn-hand of yers?"

"Hi-..HER name is Bell," Tsuki quickly corrected herself, trying more forcefully to get the oni's grip to loosen up. But...she never could pin Sara down when they play-wrestled back in their youthful days.

"Bell, huh? Well...maybe she might fall right over in love with you if she caught a glimpse of what your wild side looks like when drrrrrunk!"

"My...whuh?!" The brief moment of being taken aback and compelled to blush in embarrassment was all Tsuki's friend needed to drag the tanuki off her solid footing and towards the doorway.

"No-no...I...uh...!"

Oh Bell...she worriedly thought as the light of the streets disappeared from sight...

***

"Phew...all done..." Bell sighed in relief, having finally put everything away into its proper place. If nothing else, a little organization would help Tsuki save some time in looking for everything she needed.

"Oh my...I don't think I can ever remember the last time I saw this desk so clean and tidy! Tsuki will wanna make you her housewife after she sees this!" Itsuki playfully jabbed at Bell's embarrassment while she set down another cup of the energizing brew.

"Oh...knock it off, Itsuki~..."

"If I were joking, I don't think there'd be a single soul here at the inn who would find you worthy of being housewife material~. You have any idea how hard it is for me to shake off the question "Is that ass, mouth, hands, etc. worth Lady Tsuki's punishment or not?""

"I...ITSUKI!!!"

"Okay, okay~...but it really is no joke~. Personally, I think you should just give in and see how it feels. One night won't hurt...actually that's a lie. Even for tanukis like us, the first night always hurts right up the butt hole. But...if one night is really that bad, then you can just say no and we'd never bother you again."

Bell's lips hung open, unable to come up with any retort to Itsuki's questionably serious suggestion, while she just stared with a glimmering, desiring look in her eyes.

"BUT...my minutes are up anyways! Back to the massage wing for me!"

Twirling around, the younger nuki headed right back down the corridor, leaving Bell in front of the desk to gather his bearings and think on what she mentioned.

...

!!!

"Itsu-MMF!!!"

His cry for help went muffled as a big, powerful, smooth palm covered the whole of his mouth, an intimidating, towering figure standing right behind him. A canine tooth sticking out from her lips, black, round ears atop her head, and mighty palms that had enough layered muscles to clench tightly over Bell's mouth...she must have been a yokai bear. And regrettably...not of the more docile panda variety. Her feral eyes looked down to him from her human-like face.

"You. You smell nice. I really...REALLY want to see what that ass looks like underneath all these thick robes. So behave...or these fingers of mine will give that shitter hole a living hell..."

Bell nervously nodded before being bent over doggy-style on the floor...

***

"Tell me mmmmore about this Bell next time...y'hear???"

Sara said in full inebriation as Tsuki stumbled over her steps in drunken behavior. Damn that oni...her friend got her hopped up on a rare brew distilled from silver rice...and this close to Hedonism's Eve meant that her capacity for alcohol was dangerously slighted. Her footsteps felt wobbly...the world in front of her eyes changed color and shapes...and only pure instinct and muscle memory alone kept her moving in the rough direction of where the inn was. Even as her thoughts swam in booze...the center of them was always her precious Bell and her worries for him. She had to get back and savor...umm, protect him???

Nope. Her thoughts were floundering. She didn't even notice the bag that Sara had slung over the tanuki's shoulders.

***

"Ngh...please...can't we talk about th-"

"No. Now show me that ass and keep quiet."

Whimpering...Bell hiked up the hem of his kimono. Today he was wearing a fundoshi underneath, so his cock had been nestled in a tight, small bulge in front of his pelvis while the bear yokai kneeling behind him eyed the pink pucker just barely covered up from the white silk of the thong line. Judging from how prompt and strict she was about this, she was privy to the fact that one of the tanuki sisters was going to come back after the next massage was done, so she didn't have very much time to work with.

She tugged the thong aside...and licked her lips at the juicy sight before her.

"Ngh...I know a virgin when I smell one...but that hole sure looks tight as a virgin's too..."

She growled and grumbled, huffing up the smell of his backside, before burying her nose deep in the cleft of his ass to enjoy the submissive musk that stroked her primal instinct to dominate. Drooling at the lips, she brought her soaked smoochers up to his pink hole, kissing at it and licking at it like she just found honey.

"Hngh...ahmf...slurrrrp..."

"Ah...ah!!! W-What are you doing to me?" Bell asked between his moans, feeling a mix of pleasure with uncomfortable shivers from feeling her broad, hot, spit-lathered tongue brushing over his anus. Pulling it back with a trail of spittle connecting her tongue to the target, she firmed her pink member up into a tip that she prodded his hole at with.

"SLURRRRR...PPP!!! Mmm...maybe I should just take you back to my room. We could fit in a couple wads before those two..."

!!!

The yokai bear had tensed up, her ears twitching and her nose sniffing at the air. A disgusted, disappointed look spread across her face.

"Damnit...next time, cutie...I intend to finish this."

Bounding on all fours, her hulking mass sped away into the hallway...leaving Bell a tensed-up, disheveled wreck with the hem of his yukata upturned, and-

Rrrrrr...rrrrrrr...clunk...

The front door had rolled open, then slowly closed behind a familiar figure who stumbled back in, tripping over her own feet as she drunkenly dragged her way to the front desk.

"Bellll...do you mmmmind...grabbing me some water...a big..."

?!?!

"Big...big...glass of...water~..."

Her slurred words responded to the sight of seeing a vulnerable Bell with his yukata turned up, exposing his pale, spit-shined booty to her sight before he finally got the nerve to get himself up and straighten up his fundoshi loincloth and yukata. He didn't really have much to say...or rather he couldn't really come up with a solid explanation as to why his butt was bared nude in front of her eyes like this.

"Umm...I...there was this...a bear girl...and umm she...whoa!!!"

Tsuki nearly let her body fall over atop him, which would have buried him in fluff if he hadn't caught her between himself and propped up against the wall behind him.

Sniff sniff...ugh...her breath reeked of booze. Bell never had sake before, but the smell coming from her lips was enough to tell him the story behind why she was in this...confused state.

"C'mon...let's get you to our room..."

"Awwwwww...you darling boy..."

She let her arm hang over his shoulder, leaning on him and leaning into him with a flustered, desiring look in her eyes. Because it was like she could see right through his yukata robes and at his curvy peach~.

***

"OOMPH...there we go..."

Bell gently laid Tsuki down on the futon in the middle of the room, putting the bag she was carrying down next to her for later. The sisters had brought an urn of water earlier, which Bell had dipped a cup into to fetch a drink for her. Setting her upright, he brought the cup to her lips and got her to drink some down...even if some of the water spilled at the corner of her lips. As wasted as she was, it would take a night's rest to finally get her sobered up, but at least the water should help a little with the inevitable hangover she would experience tomorrow morning.

"There we go...now go ahead and get some rest."

Bell laid her down and got up to go join the rest of the sisters to help with cleanup at the dinner hall and lights out duties with the baths...

Or he would have if Tsuki wasn't still clinging to his arm.

"Tsu...Tsuki...could you let go of my arm?"

"Ngh...no...not yet..."

She dazedly sniffed at the air around Bell's arm, purring at the pleasant aroma that overflowed from his smooth skin. But among those scents...was one that did not belong to him...and it caused an angered, pounding feeling inside her chest.

"BELLLLLLL..."

"Tsu...ki?"

He yelped as she gripped his wrist tightly and tugged him down to the floor, rolling him onto his back with her heaving, huffing body pinning him down with a crazed look in her eyes.

"Why...why~..."

Bell was completely dumbfounded at the sudden change in her behavior, her once docile, drunken demeanor being exchanged for a more aggressive, alcohol-fueled jealousy. And now, she had dug her hands into his yukata, prying it aside and ripping the belt off of it to bare his beautiful skin to her.

"Tsuki?!"

Tsuki perked her ears...looking pleadingly into Bell's eyes with a glazed look over her pupils.

"Bell...do you trust me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do. You. Trust me?" She asked one more time with an air of insistence, impatiently waiting for his answer as her hands rubbed up and down his sides. Bell had no idea what her drunken thoughts had in mind for him...but he believed there was enough of Tsuki in there to restrain herself from hurting him. And if things got too bad...the sisters were a yell away from running to his aid.

So he nervously nodded in agreement, to which Tsuki grinned wide, smooched him on the cheek, then tugged his fundoshi aside, intent on completely wiping away that foreign smell of bear girl that did not belong on his ass.

"Therrrrre we go!" She playfully rolled him over once more onto his belly, tugging his arms and body out of the loosened yukata before tossing the fabric aside, the fundoshi following shortly afterwards. With this being only the second time being seen naked by Tsuki, his face was plum red in embarrassment, his heart pounding away as she dug her fingers into his butt.

"Mngh...slurp~...you have such a pretty butt, Belllllll~..."

"Uh, thank you? AH!!!"

"Mmm...mngh...mwah~..."

Bell was going to hear noisy tanuki lips smooching his hole clearly in his brain as he fell asleep tonight. Completely inebriated, Tsuki was letting her beastly side take over, focusing on everything to do with Bell's musky smell and taste, and wanting to leave her smell all over him. Kind of like marking her own territory. Wet lips meeting the soft pink flesh of his hole, her tongue prodding at the tight orifice...with Bell shivering and tightening up when she hit the right nerve endings with thick wads of slimy drool rubbing over them.

And she could barely contain her happiness the way his cock hardened up at these small, teasing affections. What she would have given to take his bottom virginity so badly right now~...

But something inside her urged her to wait, because it was going to feel so much better to see Bell offer it up willingly to her. Like a bride on her wedding night softly pleading their futa groom to take their first time. So instead...a little preparation for that big moment~.

"Say 'ah,' and take my fingers, cuuuutie~..."

"Ah.....? Mmf!!!"

Tsuki had brought two fingers to his lips, roughly shoving them in and thrusting them over his tongue to get them all soaked and lubed up. But just to make doubly sure, she whipped out her cock from underneath her yukata. All horned up and stiff as hot iron, she pressed the fat tip to his virgin starfish, leaving Bell to anxiously wonder if she was actually going to do it tonight.

"Mmf...mngh!!!" Bell tried to plead with her, but he only got comforting, hushed shushes in his ear, the tanuki's warm, sultry voice soothing his nerves as he continued to lay there while Tsuki stuffed his mouth with one hand, and fapped out a jelly-thick wad of pre in the other over his hole. With a milky, translucent drop just stuck to his hole and waiting to be shoved inside, she finally dragged her fingers out of his mouth, a foamy white trail of spittle still stuck to his lips.

"Now just relax...loosen up...and let...me...in~..."

Even with words like honey running in his ear canal, nothing could have stopped his body from tensing up at the foreign sensation of her two fingertips pressing insistently against his butt, demanding entry and spreading over her cock juice like butter over his pinkness. His fingers gripping the floor, he tried taking deep breaths to take his mind off the pressing sensation to his behind.

But whether he loosened up or not, she WAS getting in. Twisting her fingertips, pressing them in, feeling his hole grip them just a liiiiiiitle bit...then...

SCHLORP!!!

"Ooo...you're even tighter than I thought, Bell~..." Bell whimpered and wiggled once Tsuki's fingers were buried up to the knuckle closest to her fingertip, the tanuki giving them a few curious, exploring twists insides his tight meat tunnel, slowly starting to saw them in and out.

"Mmm...good boy...good boyyyyyy~...let Mama in and let her handle everything~. I'm looking for something that will make you feel reallllly good~. Gonna get you hooked on butt play when it's- AH-HA! Herrrrrre it is~!!!"

"YIP!!!" Bell tightened up as Tsuki curled her fingers now buried to the hilt, the tips digging into the tiny sweet spot just behind his hardened cock. In and out...her fingers rubbed at his insides, always seeking out his prostate and getting him all worked up and driven closer and closer to orgasmic pleasure~. Pent up as he was from helping Tsuki this morning, he was already drooling a drip of pre from his tip, falling to the futon below and leaving a wet spot behind.

She deeply inhaled the subtle smell it left behind~. It smelled like raw desire...almost as if he was in heat. And her cock sure reacted as if he was in heat, utterly throbbing and begging Tsuki to be thrusted deep into him. But no...in spite of all the pre utterly gushing from her tip, she kept a lid on her desires.

"Ah...AH!!! Tsuki...that feels so strange!!! I think I'm gonna...!"

SCHLLLLLORP...

Bell panted in his ass up position...his body calming down into a disappointing feeling of being deprived of an orgasm just within his reach when Tsuki pulled her fingers clean out of him. His orgasm on a hair trigger, he barely put up any resistance when she rolled him onto his back...in the perfect face-up position to sit right behind his head and plop her sweaty balls down onto his face, rubbing them against his nostrils and lips.

All that sweet musk he's gotten increasingly attached to had hooked and lured him in, making him forget the earlier discomfort and fullness his ass had felt in exchange with the obsessed idea to lick at her balls. Tsuki agreeingly wiggled her hips to slide them from side to side. She reached into the bag and pulled something out, before bringing it up to the tip of her cock to milk out her pre all over it. Slathering it all over, she set it aside and pulled Bell's legs up towards her. Lithe and flexible as he was, his body bent easily as his ass was exposed once more. His licking was briefly interrupted when he groaned at the feeling of the pre-lubed object being pushed into him. It was completely round and soft...were those anal beads she was putting in him? But they felt a bit bigger, almost the size of golf balls.

With a little bit of force, his pucker had hungrily swallowed it up, the pre lubing its way down before she lubed another up to stick down his hole. His ass was getting increasingly full the more she popped in, causing him to squirm at the way they rolled over and squished his button. The playful tanuki stuck in a seventh before she finally stopped, just holding his legs up into the air.

"Fufufu...now squeeeeeze them out, Bell~. I want to see that ass open up and widen for me~. So squeeeeeeze...squeeeeeeeze~..." She accentuated her words with some more ball rubbing over his face. Her smothering his face with ball musk kept breaking his focus, so any attempts to squeeze one out only resulted in it partially coming up, his anus spreading wide as it peeked out.

"Squeeeze...squeeeeeze~." Tsuki kept imploring of Bell, her hands rubbing at his plush butt as if to coax the orbs out. Soon, Bell was able to finally focus, get his mind focused on his butt, and clench his anal muscles to squeeze it out with a wet SPLOP!!!

"Good boyyyyy~. Now the rest of them~. Take as long and quick as you'd like~."

Squeezing just the first out already left Bell teetering between the feelings his sore, still-full tunnel, and his twitching cock the more he felt the anal beads grinding over it in the reverse direction. But with an orgasm so close...SOOOOO close...he put all his energy and focus into getting them squeezed out.