Festival of Seasons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SPLOP...POP...SPLOP...

His butt spat out another three, and then two in the same successive squeeze, leaving only two remaining, and Bell huffing up Tsuki's balls more and more the closer he got to orgasming.

"Just two more, Bell~. Squeeze them out for Mama~." Tsuki had also been dancing on the razor's edge of her orgasm, her hand flying up and down her girthy length while focusing on the perverse sight of Bell's ass contracting, squeezing, then spreading wide to force her special toys out~. She was going to see that anus get turned into a proper butt pussy yet~.

"Ngh...agh...almost..." Bell groaned and muttered with a face full of balls, giving his ass one more concentrated squeeze before...

"Oh no...ah...I'm cumming!!!"

SSSSSSPLOP!!!!

SPLURT! SPURT...DRIP...

Squeezing the last two balls out forced them along his prostate for that last surge of pleasure he needed to receive his first handless orgasm, his cum spurting everywhere over his body before he was finally able to wind down, his butt still contracting and squeezing as if it already missed what Tsuki had stuffed up there already. Or better...desired something even thicker and hotter~.

GRUMBLE...GURGLE...

"Blast it Bell...your butt is just so sexy!!! Your Mama Nuki is cumming with you!!! AHN~!!!"

GLURTCH!!! SPLURTCH...GLORP...GLRRRRRTCH!!!

Her cock the noisy cum cannon as always, spat out thick ropes of spunk all over the lower half of his body, then moved on to give the other half of the room a new, ivory-yellowish paint job. In an orgasm lasting just barely over a minute, she had left her and Bell's bedroom in a sorry state, all musky from sweat and dripping spunk that splattered on the floor.

"Mngh...you did such a good job for me, baby~...you're going to be a fine butt boy...sometime~."

Taking one last thing out from the bag her blue oni friend had sent with her, she wiped up some of the cum splotches with a black phallic object, about 7-inches in length with an average girth, tapered at the end.

Yeah, it was a butt plug, and she was using her cum as the lube for it before she stuffed it back down Bell's exhausted orifice. Groaning just a little this time, it fit snugly into his tight place with little resistance before his ring squeezed along the narrow end. It felt strangely nice to feel full like this again...but the slimy sensation of cum dripping over his anal walls was a little foreign.

"You're going to keep that in you allllll night, Bell~. I have to make sure my cum is the only thing people can smell coming from there from now on~. Now...c'mere and sleep with Mama Tsuki~."

Her voice still slurred, her tail whip-lashed some air to blow out the candles as she dragged Bell in for some nude afterglow cuddles, the tanuki already asleep as she curled her plump body over Bell's tiny form. Bell had gotten used to the feeling of being held like this by now...but never in the nude, his smooth skin rubbing against Tsuki's hot body. Nipples grinding into his back, a squishy phallus against his butt...it was going to be quite the night...

But Bell was too exhausted to do anything about that now...and if nothing else, the plug meant that Tsuki had no chance of accidentally stuffing her much thicker cock inside of him. So in relative safety...he finally drifted off to sleep...

***

"OWWWWWW!!! THE PAIN!!! SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!!!"

About an hour before the dawn's first bell, Tsuki had lurched over on the floor, a sharp pain completely assaulting her head, along with a small nausea pooling in her guts. Yup...there's the hangover she was trying to avoid from the very beginning.

The twins had come running, neither of them too pleased to be woken up before the work hours. The first question they asked was how this happened to Tsuki. The second had to do with the room being painted with now drying and coagulating sperm. Bell, still nursing his poor ears back to comfort from the blood-curdling shriek that had rattled them wide open, gave the quick explanation to both of them. While they had noticed the plug stuffed up his tiny butthole, Bell opted to omit some of the more juicy details regarding the night before. At first, they were frustrated at Tsuki's hypocrisy...but at the same time, they started making mischievous plans among themselves, knowing they could use this as negotiation leverage to finally have some fun with Bell.

To sum up the rest, they fetched some water and medicinal herbs for Tsuki, as well as two buckets and some cloths. The first bucket was an empty one to scoop the remaining splooge in. The second had water to wipe down the rest of the room with. But gods...that cum musk was going to be sticking around for a while.

***

The twins had urged Bell to go and take a bath while they went to get a headstart on some of the morning duties. Might as well if they were already awake. Maybe they might even get lucky enough to catch a nap sometime later after the breakfast hall clears out.

On his way, Bell had encountered Tsuki, still holding her sore head as she turned to look at him...once more embarrassed over letting her instincts get the better of her and put Bell in an uncomfortable position.

"I...umm...I'm sorry you had to get caught up in all that. I'm rather...randy when I get drunk."

"Oh! It's...umm...it's alright~..." Bell nervously responded back, trying to reassure Tsuki amidst her guilt.

"I don't suppose...you remembered all that...do you?" Bell wondered, just for the sake of how they were going to move forward.

"I...I do...tanukis are surprisingly self-aware when drunk. Just far less inhibited by common sense."

"Oh...umm...I see..."

...

.........

"Despite how...umm...lewd and sloppy I got last night...did you...enjoy all that? The butt stuff, I mean!!! We...don't have to do that again if you don't want to. Not everyone enjoys having their butts played with, after all." Tsuki nervously twiddled her fingers, shifting her gaze around between Bell and the hallway walls.

"Umm...I...it...felt strange...but...really really good...I guess???"

Bell responded back, looking up to notice Tsuki's eyes had a glimmer of relief wash over them...along with some hopefulness for other things they can do later.

"Sooooo...would you be up to doing some more playing like that again~?" Tsuki eagerly asked of Bell, pawing at her bulging pubic region from behind her robe.

"Umm...yeah~. Yeah...I think I would like that~. But...maybe not when you're drunk?"

"I can't promise that...but I'll try~. Now get going, you~."

Tsuki had slapped him over the butt...swearing she could feel a small nub across the cleft of his ass. And the awkward way he was walking with a certain fullness excited her knowing she had a blossoming butt slut in the making~.

Three days until the festival...

Two days until Hedonism's Eve...

***

Closing Note: I really appreciate all of your patience in waiting for this! This has been one heck of a crisis season that I've needed to juggle alongside work crunch, weddings, family vacations, and an undisclosed house crisis that occurred in August. I hope I can get back on track into more regularly working on this story, but I appreciate your continued patience moving forward. To help with the wait, I've considered a new chapter style with the story. Small mini-chapters that focus more on the erotica part of Bell's time at the inn and in town (starting with the next chapter). There will still be larger story development chapters like these, and plenty of erotica going into them, but some smut-exclusive chapters should help with the wait.

Feedback appreciated as usual. See you next time!

P.S. I am aware some of you are getting tired of waiting for some REAL futa-pounds-femboy-senseless action, but I swear it is coming VERY soon. Hedonism's Eve is just around the corner~.

Next Chapter: Matchmaker