Festival of Seasons Ch. 06

Story Info
The night of hedonism.
7.6k words
4.95
8.4k
33

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/27/2023
Created 06/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orodawn
orodawn
156 Followers

Author's Note: It's finally, FINALLY here! The night everyone's been waiting for. No more bait and switches. No more libido-spiking cliffhangers. It. Is. HERE.

So to not keep you waiting any longer, I'll get right to the "this contains:"

Futa on femboy, futa claiming said femboy's anal virginity, repeated orgasms, lots of musk, more cock and ball growth, dirty talking and lewd noises, rough sex, and sloppy seconds.

Enjoy!!!

~~~

Chapter 6: Hedonism

All over Noto, the moans and the sounds of consummated love and desire rose up to intermingle with the moonlight. Married couples would romp in the love nests of their homes. The strongest ones would exact their desires from their submissive lovers. And brothel mistresses would be rolling in piles of gold and silver pieces as they too sought to put out the fire burning in the depths of their loins.

And in a certain inn in a quaint corner of the city...a middle-aged, uncourted tanuki held a precious boy down beneath her. For in him and the gorgeous, spring-green glow of his eyes...she saw a treasure worth far more than all the gold and silver, and desired him with a ravenous passion that outweighed what everyone else in the city felt. Her crotch had felt so hot, the rest of her body sweltered and sweated profusely from the heat...and her cock was oozing with enough pre to make the idea of lube absolutely pointless even for Bell's virgin-tight boy hole.

"Tsuki..."

Was all he could timidly mutter, feeling his heartbeat against the bones of his ribcage. Tsuki was all nude...and burning the last of her patience away the longer she waited for Bell to be ready. And he could hear it in the way she panted.

Taking a deep breath, Bell braced himself for the tidal wave of a tanuki's raw, sexual desires. Reaching down with Tsuki's eyes following his hands like a hawk, Bell loosened his obi sash. To her ears, the sound of silk brushing against silk was just oh too sensual...but nothing compared to how she felt when she drank in the sight of seeing him peel it and the folds of his yukata robe away. The top of it fell off his shoulders as he wriggled his arms loose from the sleeves. And with white, split-toed tabi socks being the only other article left on his body, his peachy-pale skin was shown off to her in all its glory, wrapped over a svelte, slightly curvy body with a dainty hourglass dip in his sides, and with enough plushness on his butt to spread out over the floor as he laid back.

The yukata being just another blanket beneath him...he looked just like a virgin girl on her wedding night.

Not that Tsuki had any intentions of treating this like a wedding night.

"I can't believe I'm soooooo lucky~...having the most gorgeous cutie I've ever seen allllllll to myself tonight~."

Tsuki gutturally growled. And like a blur, Bell could barely register how fast her head moved before his mind became a haze once he felt a hot, wet feeling consume his left nipple. He gasped, short of breath, as Tsuki huffed, suckled, and licked the pink nub. Bell felt her suck it right into her mouth, making it all stiff and sensitive before she let it go with a wet pop.

Licking her lips, Tsuki didn't give Bell time to take in what just happened before she dove in for his neck, her lips wrapping over his vein and tenderly suckling the spot.

"T-Tsuki!!! What are-?"

Tsuki tightened her hold over Bell, her hands holding his shoulders down while she completed her work. Prying her lips off of him, she left a vivid, red marking behind. Come morning, everyone who had been making passes at him will know someone had a claim over him already.

She stretched two fingers out to caress her handiwork. To her, it was beautiful art on a beautiful boy. She slowly slid them up his neck until they brushed over his nerve endings, making him shiver all over. Then over his cheek to brush his lips. Oh those beautiful, tantalizing, drool-soaked lips.

Squeezing them together until they puckered up...the image was too much for her to resist any longer. Tsuki let them go to reach for her erect, throbbing beast, holding it up to slather the bulbous, dark mushroom tip to his smoochers, an unstoppable stream of pre dripping all over them and above them. It was already as thick and viscous as normal cum, sticking to the area just right beneath his nose to give him a heady whiff of a nuki approaching her rut. Still sweet like hazelnuts, but also overwhelmingly dominant and somewhat masculine. A salty pungence that stung his nostrils and made his eyes water. But beyond all that...it also made his adrenaline-fueled brain relax and make it abundantly clear what he wanted. And it was staring him right in the eyes...with loud sloshing below from nuts so fat they spilled over and sagged over his chest between her thighs.

Tsuki was just about to gesture with her eyes for Bell to get started already...until he beat her to the punch by wrapping his lips over her phallic glans, eagerly suckling it like it was a candy with syrupy filling. Tsuki placed her hands on the floor to steady herself, her breath escaping from her lungs as she arched back from the lewd, sucking noises coming from Bell's mouth, and feeling the interior of his cheeks brushing against the sides of her sexy meat.

"AHG...AHN~!!!" Tsuki moaned out unconsciously, twitching from the way Bell licked her intimate nerves that were already ablaze with pleasure.

"Mngh, mngh, mmf~..." Bell's lips latched onto the neck where her glans met the rest of her length, he tugged at it as if to stretch out the 14 inches even longer and create a very, VERY nice massage over one of Tsuki's most sensitive spots. Under normal circumstances, this would have already set her off. But her feral sex drive afforded her body an incredible resistance to cumming right away. Where humans could only edge themselves for 5 seconds before passing the point of no return...a tanuki horned up by the Hedonism Moon can let it build for SIXTY seconds before they let all the build up in their prostate come gushing out.

And good thing too...because for how far gone Tsuki was lost in her own libido, what was left of her impressive focus went into the sole, obsessive desire of leaving her first, hole-ruining orgasm for the one place she desired more than anything else:

That sweet, sweet boi hole between Bell's plush bubble cheeks~.

At about 50 seconds in, the root of her cock feeling like fire, she pried Bell's thirsty lips off of her dick. He moaned in the disappointment of being separated from her yummy, everlasting fountain of pre. He still dripped with the drool he worked up while savoring her cock like candy...but it was more pre than drool from all the cock honey he received from Tsuki's slit, having swallowed about as much of a mug's worth of it into his stomach. And she was STILL gushing with it. Instead of slowing down...it only got faster and faster. Connecting into thick, juicy ropes before pooling over Bell's flat, smooth pectorals. At this rate, her dick needed no extra lube to take Bell's virgin butt.

Tsuki got off of Bell to give herself 50 seconds to recover. Pressing her balls into his soft, girly belly was only making it harder to hold her back from cumming before they even had the chance to savor the main event. But she kept her eyes pinned on him, her mind burning with the raw desire to make him utterly hers and hers alone.

Bell, meanwhile, had been so hopped up on tanuki pheromones it had already started to make his stiffening dick as hard as a rock. And feeling Tsuki's intense gaze on him set fire to his loins, starting at the root of his cock and spreading down to his backdoor, making it clench and loosen up repeatedly. He had not even been properly turned out on cock yet, but it already felt like his ass was unusually roomy and empty. Every time his butt loosened up, the air brushing across it felt like a cooling breeze. And when his eyes drifted down to Tsuki's cock stiffened up into a lewd, parabolic curve...something inside of him awakened to wanting it stuffed into his virgin hole. To have his virginity claimed in the most primal, floor creaking, wall-cracking ways possible.

"Hey~. Tsuuuuuuki~."

"Mngh...whuh-???"

Motivated by this desire, and given this rare chance to tease Tsuki before she takes absolute control over their lovemaking for the night, Bell gave a knowing grin to Tsuki, to which she raised an eyebrow like a curious cat. With two fingers, he scooped up a heaping wad of pre that she left on his chest, holding the thick layer of it up on his fingertips to show it off to her. She watched carefully, 30 seconds to go before she recovers enough to continue, as the object of her obsessive desires turned over onto his belly, pushed his legs up, then lowered his chest and head down into a sensual, enticing arch not unlike the one he showed off to Sara the blue oni.

If that wasn't bad enough for her, Bell with one hand spread his cheeks out to the side to bare his hole to her. And with the other hand, the one whose fingers he covered with pre, he rubbed them right over his smooth, pale-pink pucker, consciously loosening and tightening his ass like Sara taught him and tracing circles over it until it glistened under the pale moonlight. It was hard for Bell to look back, but his ears could hear Tsuki's breathing speed up as she stared right at his hole like it was a bullseye. And her cock was the dart she wanted to plunge into it.

And the remaining 12 seconds she was waiting on to recover with? To Hell with them. She was going to get Bell ready for her dick, no matter what.

"Belllllllll~~~~~~~...you naughty, naughty boy~~~~~~~~~~~~......"

She grabbed him by his squeezable sides, Bell giggling at the ticklish feeling it gave off before she grabbed him, sat crossed leg on the floor, and plopped him face-down over her thighs, her stiffy hovering and gushing with pre all over his back.

"Ooo-OOOO~!!!" Bell's lips spread out into a pleasant O-shape when he felt the cock nectar drip down his back and wash over his waiting pucker.

"MNGH...I wonder what other kinds of noises you make when I really become serious~."

Tsuki sensually spoke in a middle-aged tone brimming with the sexual experience and desire fitting her bottomless libido. She brushed her hand over Bell's squeezable cheeks, giving it a brief slap to watch them jiggle. Mimicking what he had done earlier, the nuki matron spread his cheeks out with one hand before taking the other to brush over his quivering, virgin pinkness, rubbing her pre just ever so slightly into his hole so it may soak in with the rest of his soft, tight, tender insides.

"Aaaaaaahhhh~..." Bell's voice was loose, but his virgin ass tightened at the foreign sensation of someone else's fingers playing with his most vulnerable spot. Tsuki absolutely couldn't wait to see just how hard it would squeeze when plugged full of tanuki meat.

But not without thinking of his pleasure first, even as her veiny, throbbing girl had been impatiently waiting~. Reaching out for the bag of goodies her good friend Sara had sent back with Bell, she pulled out a leather-encased flask with threaded gold decorating the seams.

During the early hours of the day, Tsuki had pored through the sack to see what her oni friend with benefits was plotting. She could scarcely believe her eyes that a full flask of Lunar Honey Ambrosia was included in them. This stuff cost a year and a half of someone's wages alone to afford. On top of tasting good and acting as a fragrance that might as well been viagra for tanukis...it also acts as a lube with the most thrilling sensations.

SQUEAK...SQUEEEE....POP!!!!

Her fingers pinched the cork and twisted and tugged at it until it came out with an audible pop.

"H-Huh??? What are you doing, Tsuki????" Bell asked in adorable ignorance.

"That sweet hole of yours is about to find out~."

He could almost feel the intensity of her grin, then felt a warm, thick glob splash over his backside. He at first thought her cock was oozing more pre out over him.

"Ease up...deep breaths...RELAXXXXXX~..."

Tsuki said in a growling tone that inspired anything but the desire to relax.

"Reeee...la-AIEEEE~?!!!"

Bell couldn't repeat her mantra before he felt two prodding, warm feelings prod at and demand entry into his soft hole. They must have been her fingers, bending and pushing their way until his meat gate opened just enough to suck them inside. They were covered in something warm...and thick. Thick enough to be mistaken for honey, and certainly too thick to be her pre he felt earlier.

"Fufufufu...I told you to relax, didn't I~? Momma Nuki is just lubing you up with something very, VERY special~."

Ah...so it was lube she was fingering into his insides. Bell silently thanked Tsuki for getting him used to a butt plug. Because he wasn't sure how his ass would have felt with two fingers prodding around his tender insides.

But...gods, that must have been some really special lube. It felt like everywhere Tsuki touched with her fingers, his ass squeezed down and felt his nerve endings tingle from the ambrosia soaking into them, splashing them with intoxicating pleasures. Tsuki occasionally withdrew her fingers to apply more, drooling at the sight of Bell's finger-plundered hole winking at her, dripping with pre and the sweet nectar she applied. Two times she did this...and then on the third time, she increased the number to three fingers, intently reaching even deeper inside to spread the thick mixture over the walls pressed against his prostate. That made Bell feel especially good, tightening up over the tanuki's fingers, and his own cock dribbling with a tiny string of pre that dripped over her legs.

Then at last, Tsuki pulled her fingers back and did not return them to his properly massaged and lubed-up hole. But she did blow one last, soft breath on it to tease a flustered, twitching Bell before gently rolling him off her lap and back onto their futon.

Face down, Bell was about to get back up on his hands and knees for-

"AH AH AH..."

!!!

Tsuki's voice sounded like a scolding mother or older sister as she laid her strong palms down on the back of Bell's shoulders, her legs spread out over the back of his thighs, keeping him pinned and flat like a plank on the floor.

Ever since Bell practiced with his blue oni teacher, he envisioned this being more...romantic. Tactful. A nice vanilla missionary position in bed, or even doggy style. But feeling Tsuki breathe hard down the back of his neck and hotdog her thick, throbbing cock with her rabid humping quickly destroyed any hopes he'd be receiving it like that.

No no no no...when Tsuki finally got her phallic head to latch into his anal ring, a thrust away from deflowering him, Bell spiraled into what would be his first, and most important lesson about a tanuki's libido:

A nuki in rut always takes their lovers the way beasts and pleasure demons do. With primal passion...AND DRIVEN BY THE RAW DESIRE TO KNOCK THEM UP. NO MATTER HOW MANY ORGASMS IT TAKES. NO MATTER IF YOU HAD A WOMB OR NOT.

SCHLURRRRRRP!!!!

"AH-AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

"Ahhhhhhhnnnnn~!!!!!!!!!!"

Bell could feel the breath get shoved out from his lungs the moment Tsuki's meat a size and half bigger than the girth of his wrist plugged him up airtight, the topping nuki rolling her pupils to just behind her slack eyelids. Her tongue lolled out, dripping a little drool over the back of his neck, as he grunted from the weight she pushed down onto him.

"T-Tsuki!!! Slow it down a little! You're gonna te-"

???

Bell's hazy mind was laser-focused on the sheer mass stuffed into him, Tsuki shimmying her hips to screw it even deeper into his body. And while he felt a brief, excruciating jolt of pain at first, all he could feel now was the sheer fullness...and a warmth that felt like sweet wine splashed over his nerve endings. What he did not realize, and Tsuki intentionally withheld from his knowledge, is that Lunar Honey Ambrosia's aphrodisiac properties make pain impossible during sex. Meaning Tsuki could indulge in his body as hard as she wanted without holding back from the fear of seriously hurting him.

"How does this even- ahhhhh~!!!!"

And it also triple-sensitizes his nerve endings, turning them into erogenous zones as pleasurable as or more than a pussy.

"Mngh...goddess yeah...give Momma Tsuki more of those sexy noises, my sweet sweet virgin~"

As if to push them out herself, she braced her legs and waist before pushing her cock farther up into him, her tip squishing against the walls between her cock and his prostate, awakening Bell to the pleasures boys experience from anal sex. He was a moaning mess, letting his head relax against the floor while he just let Tsuki have his way.

"That's it, you naughty boy~. Focus on me...only me...only my cock...the only way you will feel happiest during sex~."

Schlurp...schlip...

The honey squelched against his insides the more Tsuki pushed into him and the more he tightened around her. She had about 5 more inches to go before bottoming out, her cum gourds hovering a half inch over his cock laid flat on the floor between his plush thighs. Feeling like it was going too slow for her liking, Tsuki frantically reached for the flask of Ambrosia again, pouring it down over his butt where his ring tightened over her dick, letting it slide over his anus and rubbing more into her remaining 5 inches.

Grunting, she continued pushing, and Bell continued moaning while memorizing every detail about her cock with his ass clenching over her veins.

"Grngh...grngh...grrrrrrrahhhh...!"

Plap...

And with that, Bell could feel her hips collide with his butt, and her balls smother the top of his cock. All 14 inches buried to the hilt inside. Tsuki's sharp teeth spread into a grin, her fingers clenching over his shoulders, her toes tensing as if priming her body to jackhammer him senseless.

"And now...the fun begins~."

SCHLURRRRRRP!!!! SCHLAPP!!!! SCHLORP!!! SPLAP!!!! SPLAP-SPLAP-SPLAP-SPLAP!!!!"

"Ah-ah-ah-ah-AH!!!!!"

With barely a hot whisper to warn him, Bell couldn't relax in time to prepare for Tsuki's powerful thrusting into him, repeatedly bottoming out and pulling out to her tip, every inch of his butt lighting her cock's nerves on fire all over again, feeling the sperm in her prostate bubble excitedly.

Bell could feel the sheer weight of her balls as they swung back, then down again like a wrecking ball against his much smaller testes, leaving the poor, pink sack reddened with repeated ball slapping. Unlike his ass which had soaked up the ambrosia, his balls felt increasingly sore, like they had just been spanked.

"Ah!!! Ah~!!!!"

"Bell, Bell, Bell...you have such a sweet, sweeeeeet voice~."

With no need to pin down Bell, who lost all feeling in his legs from the rampant reaming she unleashed on his ass, Tsuki moved her hands off his shoulders to slide them underneath him in a tight embrace, holding him like a body-sized toy to stroke herself off with. In the lala land of her sex-deluded mind, though, it looked like an affectionate hug meant only for married lovers.

As much as Bell would have loved to hug her back, he was also obsessing over the hot bliss his tunnel had felt. Was this how girls felt when they lost their virginities? Did it feel even better for them? Either way, Bell's face pointed down had concealed this slack, dazed look in his eyes that screamed his internal, simple thoughts of "Tsuki, Tsuki's cock, cock, cum when???" Judging from how loud she moaned and growled in his ears and how much pre was gushing out all over his insides, it couldn't have been too much longer. Bell barely realized it, but his ass had started to squeeze with a mind of its own, tightening when Tsuki pulled out as if to tug her back in, and loosening when she shoved back. And every single squeeze resulted in a firework of pleasure, getting hotter and hotter until his own cock was starting to ooze out with pre.

orodawn
orodawn
156 Followers