Festival of Seasons Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Grngh..."

And...oh god...his ass was still as full as ever...Tsuki's sleeping tanuki hog still lingering in his insides. And from the slimy way it felt there, she probably let off more than one wet dream after she finally decided to surrender to exhaustion. It had felt like after hours of being there, his rectum was going to permanently take the phallic shape of the tanuki's genitals.

"Whuh...is that...you...Bell...?"

Tsuki slowly opened her eyes when she heard Bell's earlier groan. Her post-rut afterglow filled her with an intimate, gentle joy at seeing him once more, especially after taking his first time. Hardly anything ever felt more satisfying for a tanuki than for their mate to have willingly given their virginity to them. They were among Noto's creatures who elevated sex to an almost spiritual significance in this way.

But lingering deeper than her bliss was a bitter worry that she had crossed one or two lines too many with him. His body felt so exhausted and limp in her arms. And though the Ambrosia had helped with soreness and pain, Bell must have been feeling it all catch up to every part of his body below the waist. Hell, he was probably unable to feel his legs right now, let alone move them.

Was he...did he...is he okay with...?

"Bell...? How...do you feel??? Did you...?"

Tsuki nervously asked, petrified at what he might say.

"Tsuki..."

She closed her eyes, bracing herself for the inevitable answer.

"I..."

Bell tilted his head back, looked at Tsuki's closed eyes...laid his hand across her cheek. And when the nervous tanuki finally found the courage to take another look...

She saw a gentle, beaming, green glow in his eyes with a smile that could soothe the most angered of souls. Like a patron god or saint of the springtime.

"I feel great~. It's...a little hard to feel my legs...but I never imagined my first time would be so...so...so mindblowing~."

Tsuki smiled back with an affectionate tenderness to match his, leaning in to kiss and lick up his cheek. One for her human side, and another from the primal tanuki's side to express gratitude for being her mate for the evening. And with things back to their normal rhythm, Bell was as flustered as ever with a pale blush in the temples of his face.

"Oh Bell~...you're...you're...you're everything~..."

She sounded like she was about to finish saying something important before she started to submit herself to her drowsiness again. She didn't feel like fighting it off when her heart and soul have never felt more complete, and wanted to enjoy this moment to rest with her treasured one in her embrace. To feel herself enjoy oneness with me in these precious moments before they must separate.

"Tsuki...it's almost sun up...shouldn't we...?

"Ngh...haaaaaa~...ngh...haaaaa~~~~~"

Oh...what's the use? Bell couldn't bring himself to wake her up and ruin this indescribable look on her sleeping face. So letting his earlier concerns melt off his shoulders, he joined her in sleeping too.

From an above view...his pale, tiny body looked like the core of the ball of chestnut-brown fluff. And Tsuki's grip ensured he would stay that way for as long as they both desired.

***

Author's Note: Hey everyone! I hope this new chapter was worth the wait to you all!!! I really messed up in not getting this out at a very good time. I tried to make up for it by adding a little extra here and there to give you all a bit more of a rewarding experience, but I don't expect you all to excuse me for being late on this.

Moving forward, I am not going to provide any more timelines or expected release windows. It's not fair to you when I promise I will get a new chapter out by a specific date only for something in real life to draw me away from the time and energy I need to give you all the best story possible. I have a day job that comes and goes through seasons of varied busyness and intensity. I have a social circle of friends I need to be there for when they are in need of someone when they are hurting, lonely, etc. It's a great joy to write this story and hear how much you all love it. But my real life matters are a priority too, and oftentimes must take priority over writing this. That being said, I hope that doesn't discourage any of you from reading this.

Festival of Seasons is my love project, and even if it takes me a blasted amount of time to get the next chapter in, I still have every intention of seeing this story and its many ideas to the very end. And I also have plans for some new upcoming stories, both short and long, that I am looking forward to getting your feedback on each of them. So your continued patience will mean everything to me as I continue writing this with you all at the front of my mind.

With that out of the way, though, I again hope you all appreciated this climatic (pun intended) chapter to Act 1 of Festival of Seasons! The next chapter will close out Act 1 with one last hurrah for the winter festival. And then...it's on to Act 2!

Next Chapter: Solstice