Festival of Seasons Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooo~!!! GRNGH...I just KNEW I was going to hook you on butt play the moment I first saw that pink pucker~! Ahhhh-haaaaa...I LOVE the way it milks me!!!"

Tsuki noticed the way his ass started to squeeze more quickly and tighter around her cock while gushing with liquid joy from his own pecker, instantly redoubling her speed with the intent to make themselves both cum as quickly as possible. She moved like a jackhammer, oftentimes swiveling her hips to curve the angle of her cock so she squished against his prostate with her tip, causing Bell to briefly feel his breathing stop and stretch forward to arch his back before laying flat down again.

Bell's ass was squeezing even faster, feeling the orgasmic pressure rise as the throbbing in Tsuki's cock sped up, her balls clenching up excitedly right against his.

"Feel that, darling~??? Ah...ah!!! Your momma nuki's got something nice, hot, and special for you~!!! Squeeeeeeeze up just a couple more times- AHHHHHHH!!! THAT'S IT!!! THAT'S IT!!!!!!"

"AH-AH-AH~!!!" Bell didn't even have the mind or will to respond anymore, only capable of moaning and focusing on the feeling of Tsuki's cock getting a little bigger from the surge of cum bursting past the dam in Tsuki. Moaning out together...they braced themselves...

AHHHHHHHHHHH~!!!!!!!!!!

SPLURRRRRRRRTCH!!!! GLURP...GLURP...GLORP!!!!!

It felt like a sperm bomb went off in Bell's stretched out tunnel, feeling thick, virile globs of nuki nut batter paint his insides and stick like honey to it. But as soon as it did...

!!!!!!!!!!

"AHHHH-AH-AH-AH-AHN!!!!!!!!"

It shouldn't have been even possible for Bell's exhausted body to clench tightly down and convulse so quickly the way it did, nor feel it go from warm to HOT, feeling all his nerve endings get singed with pleasure. His inner walls closed in, latched to Tsuki's foreskin, and rubbed it back and forth, back and forth, back and back and back...!!!

"DDDDDDDAMN!!! THAT FEELS SO HEAVENLY!!! MILK MY BALLS DRY, BABY SWEET!!! I WANT THEM NICE AND SMALL!!!"

Another detail on the Lunar Honey Ambrosia Tsuki withheld from Bell:

It has an addicting, potent effect on the recipient's body when mixed with cum. Turning the top's cock into a geyser of spunk, and the bottom into the perfect, living, cock milking machine.

Gods!!! Bell could feel his hole squeeze tighter inward than he ever thought was possible!!!! It was like Tsuki turned it into a glutton for her cum!!! And Tsuki had plenty to spare, judging by the sloshing noises her balls made every time they clenched to pump more into him.

Tsuki hilted balls deep, short humping and grinding her balls against Bell's cock from side to side as his orgasm quickly joined hers, spilling his cum out all over her gonads. Though it was a far cry from the grand output Tsuki just bestowed into him, every sensation worked to milk him dry as well. In total, he probably came enough to use as lotion for the nuki's entire cock.

"AH-AH-AHHHHH!!! Ah...haaaaaa....huffffffff...."

Their shared orgasm, in total, lasted about an entire minute. With Bell's refractory period kicking in, he finally submitted himself to the sweet relief of his afterglow, basking in the way he felt plugged up with her cum. The ambrosia helped his body to relax.

"Hrngh...grngh..."

Tsuki grunted as she pried her cock loose from the grip of Bell's ass. It felt like it was endlessly convulsing from the ambrosia, leaving it tight as she unplugged him. Once free of her cock, a honey-thick creampie seeped out of Bell's reddened pucker, dripping over his balls and cock. And Tsuki slumped back to stare at her handiwork with a proud, lewd look in her eyes.

"Huff...huff...that...was amazing~...I never thought this would ever feel that good~..."

"Yeahhhhhhh~??? First time is always the most memorable~."

Tsuki whispered to him, kissing the back of his neck, then turning his ragdolled body over onto his back. Weakly opening his eyes, the biggest thing taking up his sightline was her cum-smothered schlong, still dripping with the leftovers in her cumslit. He had to pull his head back and tilt back to look into Tsuki's eyes, which had calmed down and returned to a normal shape after her orgasm.

"When having sex with a tanuki, it's always polite to clean your partner, you know~? So...why not show your nuki some lovely tongue action, hmm~??? But...don't swallow it~."

Bell looked at her confused at why she didn't want him to swallow it. But still inebriated from an orgasm haze, he gladly obliged, holding his tongue out while Tsuki held her dick out for him to lick at, playfully moving it around so he could hit every square inch. He didn't even mind where it was just moments earlier, focusing only on the salty-sweet nutty taste of her baby batter.

"Ahm...slurrrrp~...slurp~..."

Tsuki shivered at the way Bell licked her cock all nice and clean, pulling it away so Bell would give her balls a turn next, his cum-painted tongue soaking all her essence up like a sponge. Those too were all polished off, leaving enough cum to dribble out from the corner of the boy's lips while the rest splashed all over his inner mouth.

"Don't lose it, sweetie~. Just need to add a liiiiiiitle something to complete it~."

Tsuki teased him before sliding her finger over the cum trail Bell had left from his anal orgasm.

"Open up~."

Tsuki held her fingers out to Bell's lips, sliding them in the second they opened and rubbing his own cum on the inside of his cheeks. Pulling it out, she let a rope that clung to her finger drip back onto his tongue to join the rest of their combined sperm.

"You did such a good job, baby~. You are the perfect mate for this tanuki~."

"Sank...youuuuuu~..." Bell replied with cum still coating his mouth, closing his eyes to relax and finally let sleep-

???

"...Gluh?"

Except Tsuki lifted his head up to cradle it in her arms, pulling it ever closer to her face. His hand dangling down, brushing against her cock...he realized it hadn't softened. At all.

"Bell...we're not done yet, you sweet piece of ass~."

Confused, but carrying too much cum to ask what she meant, Bell was powerless as Tsuki pulled them close together, pressing her lips to his and ravenously swiping her tongue all over his mouth. His eyes widened back awake, scarcely believing this was how his first kiss turned out to be. Except...it was less of a kiss, and more like forcefully taking back the cum she had so generously given him. When it felt like she cleaned it all out of his mouth, and then some extra for good measure, she parted their lips, licking his to get the last drops still sticking there.

Tilting her head back...

Gulp~...

She heartily swallowed it all down.

"And now...the real fun starts~."

"What...what do you-???"

GURGLE-GLE-GLE-GLE...RRRRRRRR...

First was a sloshy rumbling so loud even Bell's human ears could hear it below...

Next was the way Tsuki's body was slowly getting more hot and sweaty...making the air heavy with her natural, musky scent.

And finally...it was the animalistic look creeping up on Tsuki's eyes again, putting her calm demeanor away to make room for her continued rut.

Bell could just barely tilt his head, looking in the direction of the primal tanuki's crotch...and scarcely believed her cock had gotten even harder than before, with balls that looked just as full as when they started (maybe even fuller), plapped on the floor with the skin curving and undulating from a fresh reserve of sperm tossing around inside them.

Her cock was completely gushing with pre and lewdly curved upward. Raring to go for round two.

"Unless you want me to hear you make all sorts of sweet, naughty noises, I'd grab a pillow and bite down on it. Because you're mine once I grab youuuuuuu~."

Though Tsuki had always been lewd and promiscuous with Bell...the Hedonism Moon supercharging all her base desires had fried away every inhibition and ounce of sound judgment she had. So to him...she looks like a sex-hungry freak already pouring another generous amount of Ambrosia over her dick and fapping it into her foreskin. Probably more than she actually needed.

Not as lube, though. There was already a creampie still bubbling out of his rim that would take care of that. But because once this sexual honey collides with her cum and his ass...his body would fly into another cock milking craze.

But strangely...there was something exciting about it for Bell. Limp and drained of energy as he was, he wanted to see this through to the end.

So when Tsuki finished lathering up and turned her eyes back to Bell, she saw him lying on his side, one hand atop his butt and spreading it slightly to expose his cum-dripping hole to her.

It broke her. Like a slab of meat would break a ravenous, wild animal.

"GRRRRAAAAAA~!!!!!!"

With Bell's hole all stretched out and used to Tsuki's reaming by now, a blink of an eye was the only room Bell had before one of his legs was lifted over her shoulder, and her cock guided right back to its rightful spot up his boi hole. He was about to learn the second rule of tanuki lovemaking:

Tanukis are obsessed with indulging in sloppy seconds~.

"GRRRR-RNGH-RNGH-RNGH!!!!!"

"Ahhhh-aaaaaa-aaaaaa-ahnnnn~!!!!!"

Their voices were in sync as Tsuki scissor fucked him, leaving Bell at the bottom of this pose that asserted this futa's dominance in bed. And the moment her Ambrosia covering had made contact with his cum-covered butt, some of the semen that she had been scooping out of his butt with her dick was being sucked right back in, Bell's hole tightly clenching, then repeatedly rubbing up and down her cock in an uncontrollable urge to drain her dry.

And Tsuki was counting on it, pounding away as their hips loudly collided until her hips made his ass all red. So much cum in his butt meant the sound of cum squelching between the two of them each time they moved.

"Mine, mine, mine, minnnnnnnne~!!!!!"

Tsuki shouted many possessive and affectionate gestures in her delirium, with Bell feeling elated at the sheer satisfaction at the way he felt wanted by her~. Even if his ass felt like it was in a constant state of orgasm and was burning away his stamina.

Keeping Bell's leg perched above her shoulder, the nuki gritted her teeth and gripped his torso with an inescapable hold to use it as a handlebar for the thrusts that would finish her off. Bell felt his body get pushed and pulled across the futon as a result, but nevertheless focused on what was coming when he felt her cock wildly jump in his tunnel and her balls clench against his butt as she bottomed out one last time.

"GRRRRRRRAGHHHHHH~!!!!!!!"

SPLURTCH!!! GLORP GLORP...GLURTCHHHHHH!!!

Tsuki let her tongue hang out as her dick spewed more out to add to the cum she had already placed there. And like before, the splash of cum mixed with the ambrosia, resulting in Bell's ass tightly gripping her cock and rubbing it up and down to extend her orgasm for as long as possible.

This one lasted about a minute and half, with Bell's stomach starting to feel some of the creamy warmth spreading up to it.

And with her dick refusing to soften, Bell could only guess that his night with her was not yet over. Far from it.

Not even bothering to remove her cock beforehand, she grabbed his raised leg, followed by the other, then lifted his light body off the floor. Bell's eyes weakly opened to see that she was holding him aloft in the air, speared on her meat...and her arms tightly wrapped around his thighs until his legs were pointed straight up. Bell rested his head back against Tsuki's breasts, feeling like he was going to need some cushioning from behind for this.

"GRRRRNNNGH...NRGH...NRGH...NRGH!!!!!"

Her hips reeled back, she let a mix of gravity and the unstoppable power in her waist thrust her cock up and out of Bell's hole in this standing full nelson position. Oh gods how badly she wanted to have the money for a mirror so she could show Bell how cute and fuckable he looked in this posture. And the blissful, cum-drunk look on his face. And the way every time she pulled out to just the tip, more of her cum came oozing out and splatting on the floor below before shoving her dick back into his squelching ass.

"Tsu-tsu-tsu...Tsuuuuuki~!!!!!" Even if being human meant Bell did not react to the moon the same way yokai did in Noto, feeling his nerves on fire with pleasure was starting to eat away at Bell's grip on sanity, reducing his voice to noises and single words repeated over and over again.

They all sounded like mating calls to Tsuki, who occasionally slowed down to savor those sweet noises, let Bell bask in the way her cock prodded all his weak spots down below, and lurch her neck down to his ears to lick at and nibble them, precariously balancing his sensitive earlobe between her canine. In her primal state of lovemaking, it was possible she might have bitten hard enough to pierce it. But her mouth proved very gentle with him, almost in a grooming manner.

A couple more licks up and down the nape of his neck to get more moans out, and then she was back to her usual pace of stirring up his insides, switching it up by balancing herself on her haunches in a lewd squat. Jackhammering him senseless, even Tsuki felt like she was going to lose her balance the moment her legs gave out, stumbling towards the wall until she was able to perch her back against it. Leaning pretty hard against it, it was possible she was going to leave a pretty obvious dent in the plaster she will notice tomorrow. Not that she cared in her current state. Everything written on her face was summed up in the way she bit her own lip, breathed and huffed the heavy air, and crossed her eyes every time she felt Bell squeeze around her cock juuuuuust right.

Speaking of Bell...exhausted as he was, the tiny boi sub wasn't about to let this continue to be one-sided, tilting his head and moving one of the tanuki's mammary's around with his hands until he was able to latch his lips over her nipple. The plump flesh filled out the front of his jaw, her sensitive areola tingling from the way his tongue searched her for milk.

"AHHHHHH~!!!!!"

PLAP!!! PLAP!!! PLAP!!!

That really set Tsuki off, pausing for a harder thrust, and then another, and then another aimed at Bell's pleasure button. This swung her balls up until they slapped against Bell's and turned them red, adding to the flurry of other sensations they were both experiencing. Though Tsuki said nothing, she was clearly trying to get Bell to cum to feel his ass tighten up and deal her the finishing blow.

"MMF~!!! MRGLE!!!"

Bell valiantly held on...for about 12 seconds before the relentless onslaught left him unable to keep it in, surrendering to the pleasure, moaning into Tsuki's breast, and predictably cumming and clenching down on her cock.

Her pupils shrunk when she could feel Bell's orgasm through his ass, going into overdrive one more time to ream him senseless and prolong his orgasm until it meshed with hers.

SCHLIP-SCHLURP-GLORP-SCHLURP!!!

"AHNNNNNNN~!!!!"

Bottoming out, her balls clenched right against Bell's butt, acting like sperm pumps filling him out with the third volley.

"GRNGHHH!!! WHOAAAAA~!!!!!"

SPLOP!!!

THUD!!!!

Well...at least part of the third volley when the sweat overflowing on her back and below her feet caught up with her and made it impossible to prop herself against the wall any longer. All it took was one thrust too hard for her foot to step atop the silky fabric of the futon mattress, slip, and tumble back-first to the floor with Bell on top of her like a mattress. It jerked her loose from his thick pucker and left to splurt an overflowing fountain of sperm over them both, landing over Bell's face, atop his navel, and otherwise all over Tsuki, leaving some of the cum to slide down and seep into Bell's lips while he suckled her teats.

Her cock writhed like an uncontrollable beast, getting cum everywhere for a full minute before at last calming down...well, at least back to its usual hardness.

And when Tsuki got the wind back from being knocked out of her, she took notice of the way her room had now been completely soiled in all the cum dripping about...but was more focused on how much of it landed on Bell's sexy body.

In a whirlwind of motion before a post-orgasmic Bell could tell what was happening, he was back on the futon again, with Tsuki atop him licking all her cum up with a tongue bath. Bell groaned and gritted his teeth when she brushed over spots like his nipples and his sides, the soreness of repeated climaxes starting to set in, but the effects of the ambrosia still keeping his body sensitized.

Thankfully, it did not continue for too much longer before Tsuki pulled Bell over to her face, and in a familiar moment they meshed their lips together. But instead of stealing away his cum, Bell could feel the thick, viscous warmth of her cream being pushed into his mouth, with Tsuki's tongue paying particular attention to the back of his throat and getting it down into his stomach.

"Ahhhhh~..."

She sighed at giving Bell her sperm, licking their lips clean as she stared down at him for a few seconds, as if something in the crazed mind of hers was expressing wordless affection. But when it felt like things might have finally ended, Tsuki pushed Bell onto his side once more, pressing her body into him, and plugging him up with the stiff reminder that she still had some milking needing to be done.

Half past 2 in the morning, Tsuki was spooning her mate in a fuck tangle, thrusting her hips against his butt, and wrapping her leg around Bell's in a gesture of protection.

Bell, in the drawbacks of his human body, had started to slowly watch everything become blurry in front of his eyes before his eyelids fell like curtains. Save for the pleasant fullness in his ass, he barely had the energy to feel or comprehend anything else, letting the exhaustion take him as he at last fell unconscious to the sound of his butt cushioning Tsuki's thrusts and her moaning, heavy breathing, and grunting.

The rest would remain a blur to them both...but would continue long into the night. The sounds of a lascivious tanuki floating up into the skies above Noto to join the blissful noises of everyone else.

***

"Ngh...haaaaaa...ngh...haaaaaaa..."

The moon had finally set, giving way for the dark shroud of the night to give way to dawn's first light as all of Noto remained as silent as a simple dream.

Bell, having been the first to fall asleep, was also the first to wake up in their room. Everything was strewn about and a mess, with the futon comforter having been tossed aside to a corner of the room, leaving him to have slept mostly exposed for the time he was out. But he couldn't have felt warmer with the tanuki who had been spooning him from behind, her arms wrapped around him and her legs hunched inward in an almost fetal position, her tail curled around the two of them in a fluffy nest of her making.