All Comments on 'Festival of Seasons'

by orodawn

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Mamut22Mamut22almost 2 years ago

very hot story. Good job i am looking for next chapter

WestfjordianWestfjordianalmost 2 years ago

Very erotic and sensual. Looking forward to the next chapter. Hoping for some sweet, gentle domination :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Now that is erotica, well done! Can't wait for the next chapter - and the next - and the next

bellaco01bellaco01almost 2 years ago

Awesome job. Addicted already! Looking forward to chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The crossing sections belonging to each of our leads were a little confusing at first. But this is promising

orodawnorodawnalmost 2 years agoAuthor

RE: Crossing Sections

I understand the confusion with this, Anonymous, and appreciate the honest feedback in this regard. More than anything, it's part of my unique story-writing style that establishes a POV of each side before both of them encounter each other. I feel like this is important in a story where we have a foreigner in a strange land, as contrasted to one who's lived there all her life. It gives them both a very personal and in-depth touch, putting you in their shoes to provide a brief glimpse into the story's world from their eyes.

Could I have done better in keeping it less confusing? Absolutely. But I do intend to keep this an element in my story when I see it's necessary for my readers to see the world or a critical moment through the eyes of my leads. For the most part, though, expect the story to be kept in third-person. Especially now that Bell and Tsuki's paths have been intertwined.

I hope you enjoy what's to come in the rest of this amazing story I am steadily figuring out and writing~.

godofnadagodofnadaalmost 2 years ago

I loved it. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

looking forward to chapter 2

MyfantasymindMyfantasymindalmost 2 years ago

I LOVED THE FIRST PART, I NEED THE SECOND PART💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖(Keep it up uwu ✨)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Consent requires being fully aware of what you’re consenting to (which is why it’s called informed consent), so you might want to add a rape tag or at least a dubcon tag. Beyond that little bit of unpleasantness, this was pretty well written overall, very sensual.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous