Festival of Seasons Ch. 02

Story Info
Bell's new life at the inn begins.
15.5k words
4.88
29.3k
59

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/27/2023
Created 06/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orodawn
orodawn
156 Followers

Author's Note: I am very pleased to see so many people enjoy the first chapter of my first ongoing story~! I also have other ideas in the works that I will slowly add bit by bit to, but this is by far my favorite to work on~.

I strongly suggest reading Chapter 1 if you haven't yet. Here we will return to what happens between Tsuki the futa tanuki, and Bell the sandy blonde-haired femboy who's in her care. Still some more slow sexual build up this chapter, but I'm working to make it all pay off~. Without further ado, the obligatory "this contains:"

Femboy, futa on said femboy, milfy tanukis with fat virile cocks, light crossdressing, sexually-charged massages and dub-con hand and oral, dub-con(ish) somnophilia that becomes con, and other mythical creatures of Japanese folklore

Enjoy!

***

Chapter 2 - First Dawn's Work

"Mmm...ngh...ahh..."

Something smelled so nice...and warm...

Bell was sound asleep, even as the moon had set and the sun had started to take its place in the skies of Noto, gently shining through the translucent material of the shoji screens. When it had shone through and over his face, his long eyelashes fluttered as his eyelids started to open slowly. Groggy from drowsiness, his eyes adjusted to the sight of...

?!

A middle-aged woman's pale, smooth cleavage, heaving back and forth just below a sensual collarbone, dotted by a few beadlets of sweat that gave off a salty-sweet, feminine aroma. His nose hovered right over the valley of her mammaries, taking in deep whiffs of her pleasant smell and her body heat. Similar to waking up under warm blankets in the winter time, he almost didn't want to leave.

But out of politeness, he gently tried to shuffle back to his unofficially-staked side of the futon. Now more fully awake, though, he realized the difficulty in this as Tsuki wrapped one arm tightly around his torso, and her tail was wrapped around his lower legs in a fluffy feeling he recognized when she "blindfolded" him the last night and fed him her special pudding. God...he could still remember that salty-sweet burst of flavors that reminded him of a nutty custard, with the slight texture of hot oatmeal. He wondered if he could have some of that for breakfast this morning, his stomach lightly gurgling in agreement.

Either way, he wasn't going anywhere until the tanuki herself woke up.

"Fufufu...fufufu...mmm..."

Which might take a while considering the wonderful, lewd dreams that she was having. Vibrant, seductive images of Bell in her room, sitting on her futon before reclining back. Then slowly, teasingly loosening the obi sash around his yukata. The hems peeling away to reveal the peachy-pale skin of his gorgeous body...small, near-flat mounds at his chest crested with beautiful pink nipples. She hadn't gotten a clear look at his cock yet, so she could not visualize his length...but that didn't matter when her true prize awaited even lower...

"Oh...my Bell~..."

It was blurry from there...but she remembered him holding his arms out like a bride on her wedding night looking up into the eyes of her groom...a gentle, pleading smile...a brief, passionate kiss when she leaned in between his legs...leaning back to get a good look at his astounded eyes when she pulled back the curtains of her own yukata at her waist...an aching, 11-inch throbbing, meaty mass topping her jewels...watching Bell's tiny emerald green eyes become hypnotized by the way they jiggled...her grinning, giddy face leaning close down to his as she pushes his feet up against his head to spread his nude peach wide...another dominant smooch on his lips...then leaning in to take hearty, primal whiffs of his seductive scent in his hair, burying her nose in that matted mess...and a hot presence hovering just over Bell's body, aimed right at his most special spot...

"My Bell...my Bell...you're mine~..."

She thrusted her hips forward...

And then the dream was over, the tanuki's eyes groggily opening up, her nose pressed tightly against the flat of Bell's gorgeous locks, completely smothered with his feminine smell that drove her crazy in her dreams. It drove her loins crazy too, judging how her waist was unconsciously jutting out...a raging hard-on and cum-stuffed melons hanging DANGEROUSLY close to his legs and waist. Something she was immediately self-aware of, releasing her grip on the cute boy, tugging her hips back, and tucking her masculine meats behind her legs before folding her yukata back over her waist.

"I-I-I-I...I'm so sorry, hun! I...tend to toss and turn in my sleep...b-but...I never imagined that I would end up doing THAT...I...I don't know what to say..."

"P-Please...please don't apologize! I wasn't bothered by it at all!!! I figured I should be the one apologizing to YOU!"

Both of them frantically blurted out their own apologies, panicked for separate reasons. After that, a lengthy silence ensued and filled the room along with the heavy awkwardness...they were trying to rein in the sweltering heat in their faces and calm their racing heartbeats from the embarrassment. Neither of them could decide if one or the other should speak up first...but considering Tsuki was the one who had something to hide from her adorable guest, she couldn't stand waiting in curiosity if Bell had been awake and had felt or heard anything she might had done to him...

"So...I didn't end up doing anything...weird to you in my sleep. Did I? Did you feel anything...strange?"

"...Strange? Umm...you laughed a little in your sleep...then sounded like you were trying to make words...but...but I didn't feel anything! All that happened is that you pulled me close and then your...your boobs...they were...in my face...just a little bit..."

Oh thank God...it was just her boobs that he felt...wait, was that him blushing on his face? Did he seriously find her...attractive...?

Well, he WAS a boy, so it was normal that he would be interested in things like that...but something inside her just became all hot, fuzzy, and very blissful at knowing he saw her as beautiful~. A soft, steady racing of her heart when she looked at him...the feelings of attraction were wholeheartedly mutual, after all~.

"Fufufufu...aww, c'mere Bell~."

"Mwah~."

"Wh-wh-wh-?!"

Chuckling, she pulled him out of bed and hugged his face close to her shoulder, leaning down to plant a wet, affectionate smooch on his cheek. His face got REALLY hot from that, something she very much enjoyed feeling from him~. She ran her fingers through his hair, twirling around his bedhead before letting him go. This way, he would feel that there were no hard feelings about the little peep he got at her cleavage.

Straightening up her yukata, she slowly got to her feet with her legs in an awkward crossed position to hide the "surprise" just dying to get out. She needed a few deep breaths to compose herself, lest the biggest hard-on this boy will likely have ever seen springs out and creates a hell of a tent in her garments.

"Well...it's still too early to get everything ready for today's customers, so how about some breakfast, then~?"

Still reeling from his embarrassment, Bell just nodded bashfully in return.

"Hehe~. In that case, wait here while I prepare something for us to eat~. I think you could use something other than my hot pudding for breakfast~."

He almost audibly pouted at learning he wouldn't be getting any of that hot, thick, creamy treat from last night.

When Tsuki stepped out the door though, a tiny hand grabbed and gently tugged on the back of her yukata. She turned around, and noticed Bell slightly averting his gaze before he finally got the composure back to look her in the eyes again.

"If...you're going to make us breakfast, please let me help."

She was slightly stunned, but not at all surprised, given how kind she saw him be last night~. It just made her heart swell with warmth and love.

"Aww...that's awful sweet of you~. But you don't have to..."

"I want to!!! That is...you've already done a lot to help me...please let me start returning the favor. I know my way around a kitchen and all...please, Tsuki?"

...

"Aww...I can't really say no to an adorable face like that~. Guess I have no choice but to take you with me~."

"Th-...Thank you!!!"

He hurried to her side, walking slightly in front of her, but allowing her to lead the way. She chuckled at his excitable eagerness, her striped, fluffy tail wagging happily from side to side as they made their way to the kitchen.

***

Once she pointed out where everything was to Bell, Tsuki and he quickly got to the work. They worked on prepping a savory rice porridge, leaving that to stew while they took turns stirring, checking on it, and adjusting the temperature as needed so it didn't boil over. In-between, Tsuki prepped some grilled salmon, deftly sprinkling the seasonings and tossing it over in the skillet like a TV professional while it sizzled and cooked in the oil. Bell worked on sweet omelets, layering a small layer of beaten eggs on the bottom of a pan, letting them cook, and then peeled it off the bottom of the pan to roll it up into the iconic shape of tamagoyaki.

Tsuki couldn't wrap her head around why he rolled them up this way...but the smooth and experienced manner he handled something as delicate as eggs impressed her. Turned out he wasn't just all talk when he said he knew his way around a kitchen~. Bell would have made the perfect house spouse to come home to. God...what she would have given to make him her boi wife~...just the fantasy was already getting her semi-flaccid shaft hardening up again...

"Mighty lords of the land, please help and bless me with this boy~..." she silently thought and prayed to herself.

***

Their humble, but tasty-looking meal laid spread out across a table. Porridge, grilled fish, tamagoyaki, and some clementines to peel and snack on for a sweet~.

"Well, let's eat~." Tsuki said heartily, pressing her palms together heartily.

"Yes, let's~." Bell responded in kind, sitting himself down across from Tsuki.

Bell started with the grilled fish, curious how Tsuki's cooking tasted, while Tsuki plucked a tamagoyaki piece off the platter, devouring it with one gulp to savor it for the same reason. They chewed their food, savored it, swallowed it down...and then they moaned at the delicious taste~.

B: "It's really good-"

T: "You can cook stuff like-?!"

They both said in unison, stopping to laugh when they realized so.

"I guess we both had the same idea in mind, cutie~."

"Yeah...I guess we did~. But...I'm really glad you enjoy it~."

"Please, these eggs are delicious~!!! Where'd you learn to make this~?"

"Well, in the human world, we call it tamagoya-"

"HEYYYY~!!! Something smells good in here~!"

Their intimate breakfast time was suddenly interrupted as a shoji screen was slammed to the side, the two tanuki women from yesterday suddenly bursting in, both of their night yukatas all disheveled from sleeping, and both of them too promiscuous to care for how much their breasts were showing off, one nipple poking out on one tanuki, and two nipples on the other.

"Hope you made enough for us, my Lady. Oh...and adorable sweetheart~."

The more reserved of the two trained her gaze on Bell all wrapped in that girly yukata, winking right at him with an air smooch while gently lowering the collar of her garment to reveal more of her breasts to him.

"We...we made more than enough. Please, h-have a seat~." Bell stuttered, finding it difficult to look her in the eyes when she was flaunting her body to him.

"Yay~!!! You're the best, honey eyes!"

"Girls...please do something about your clothes first."

Tsuki replied in an almost protective and defensive tone, aiming a sharp glare at them both. Not that she had any right to talk that way after Bell got a faceful of her own cleavage. But she was more worried about the way their yukatas were almost open enough to give the girly boy an early reveal of the more masculine traits of tanuki biology between their legs.

"Yes, my Lady~..."

Tsuki had earlier informed Bell back that the two slightly younger tanuki innkeeps would be up not long after she and he started to cook breakfast. Apparently all tanukis had keen senses of smell, and breakfast would act just like a magnet to them.

After fixing up their clothes, the younger innkeeps took their spots at the table...and sitting shoulder to head to shoulder with Bell sandwiched between them. He was sitting eye-level with their breasts, which were still just accentuated enough by their yukatas to make him blush all over again. The more exuberant of the sisters aimed a toothy grin at him before she dished her plate and bowl. The other followed in suit with her plate.

"The hell is this?"

The quieter one held up a piece of tamagoyaki, turning it over to assess it, and then took a few whiffs.

"It smells sweet...but it's eggs too?"

"That's right, girls~. Made by our very own chef here~." Tsuki spoke proudly of Bell, much like a proud mother would address her son.

"Wait, Bell can cook?! Let me try that!!!"

The excited one of the tanukis wasted no time in swiping a tamagoyaki slice off her plate and stuffing it into her mouth, while the other opted to chew it slowly. Savoring, then swallowing...

!!!

Their eyes absolutely glimmered in bliss at the taste, moaning like they just had an orgasm underneath their yukatas.

"That's soooooo good~!!! What did you call this~?"

"It's umm...tamagoyaki~..." Bell quietly mentioned with a flattered blush in his cheeks.

"I like it~. I would be the happiest nuki in the world if you fed me this every morning for the rest of my life."

"Hell, I would be an even happier nuki if you married me and woke me up with this for the rest of my life~!!! So what do you say, honey~? Want to become my wifey~?"

The more excited tanuki leaned close to him, whispered her promise into his ear, then gently pinched his earlobe between her teeth. The result was an adorable yip from Bell before her sister rudely tugged her away.

"Like I'd let you get dibs~. I'm making him my wife first before you do~."

"Oh reaaaaally~? Think you can satisfy him in bed then~?"

"Better than you and what you've got to offer him. I know when a virgin likes them meaty...and mine is definitely-"

"Any more vulgar talk at the table, and NEITHER of you will be allowed to lay your hands on him again. UNDERSTOOD?"

Tsuki noticed how much they were making Bell uncomfortable, and hence settled to shut down the conversation before it got even worse...though she would have been lying if she didn't act out a slight twinge of jealousy for not expressing her desires earlier like her workers could effortlessly do.

"Ngh...yes, ma'am."

"Yes, ma'am."

They promptly provided Bell enough breathing room to calm down, fearing the inn mistress's wrath. And after the awkwardness had passed, the whole table crew started to dig into their breakfast again. Things were silent for a while after that stumble, but not for long as the vibrant nuki of the sisters leaned in to whisper something in Bell's ear.

"Hey~. I REALLY appreciate you making breakfast like this~. Your cooking is absolutely amazing~. I bet it would be a hit with guests. My name is Tsumugi, by the way~."

"And I'm Itsuki~. I'm very grateful for breakfast, Bell~. Stick with me, and I'll make sure your time at the inn is very comfortable~."

She said with an almost suggestive tone in her voice, to which Bell could only blush and nod.

"Tsuki, Tsumugi, and Itsuki. G-Got it~..."

"Good to see you three are all getting along. Now, since I have all of you together in one place, it's a good time to discuss the situation with Bell...and how he will afford to stay here."

Bell shivered with a little anxiety, but a reassuring look from the maternal tanuki put his fears at ease.

She gave them the summary of what Bell told her last night: he's a human, ended up "accidentally" spirited away to Noto, and now frankly, she does not know of a way for him to get home. The only one who could possibly have that kind of power and authority to bridge the two worlds is one of the guardian deities of Noto. But which one brought Noto here, and hence the only one with the jurisdiction to send him home, was anyone's guess.

While Tsumugi and Itsuki were initially shocked at the truth of Bell being a human...they quickly got over it, mostly by merit of how kind, charming...and sexy-looking their new guest was.

Tsuki expressed her confidence that she would eventually find the one that brought him here. For the time being, though, he was stuck in Noto. And during the middle of the winter festival, the only place that could provide decent, safe lodging was here at the inn, occupied as it was. Besides, there's no telling what kind of panic or buzz that a human walking around would cause to Noto...or which of the more dangerous species would assault him just by being exotic.

"...And that's why Bell will be staying here with us at the inn for the time being. But since he cannot afford to pay us for the stay, he will work for us instead."

This caught Bell by surprise, who nearly choked on a piece of fish he was in the middle of chewing.

"W-Work...?"

"Yes~. As an innkeep. You would be helping me and these two here. To be frank, finances and supplies are always tight around this time of year. Recouping those supplies is perhaps the most frustrating part about the festival, and I don't have enough people working for me to save myself the time needed for the work involved. I have merchants I need to speak to, papers I need signed, and a delivery cart I often cannot afford to pay someone else to deliver. But with you around, I can focus more of my time on that work, prepare the supply shipments, and be ready for post-festival business as usual~."

"So Bell...what do you say~?"

Itsuki leaned in to ask, having some unspoken thoughts about how good he'd look in one of the workers' yukatas.

"I...I'm not sure. I have no experience with this kind of hospitality. Wouldn't I just mess things up for everyone?"

"Don't worry~! We'll be working closely with you every step of the way, making sure you have every detail down to a T~!"

"Honestly, Bell honey, the only things involved in the job are restocking the baths of supplies, keeping the fires going, meeting the food and drink requests of the patrons, and doing the cooking for specific meals, which usually doesn't happen at all considering many of our guests prefer to eat out anyways at the more luxurious food stops. If you can handle that along with small stuff like fetching and replacing dishes and putting out the lights before curfew time, this will be a piece of cake for you~."

Itsuki chimed in with an interjection, though. One that would worry Bell.

"Well...don't forget about the massages. We've been needing an extra set of hands for those around the quieter hours when people are packing the queue for a massage and NOT needing food and bath supply restocks."

A grave, pale look of worry swamped Tsuki's face, as if just considering that suggestion was akin to tossing her cute new guest and bedmate into the lion's den with no means of fighting back...

"I...didn't want to bring those up for Bell. I have some concerns surrounding those. I can just continue filling in while he-"

"Wait, no! I'll do it!"

All three of the tanukis stared curiously at him, a mix of concern and surprise in their eyes.

"I...I may not be trained in massages like you all, but I used to give my older sister shoulder rubs all the time after she came home from work! It really helped her out. So...if you could guide me...I can do it. If it gives Tsuki more time to get important work done, and maybe some extra downtime for herself and you two...I would like to help."

orodawn
orodawn
156 Followers