Fetish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haven't you been doing enough putting yourself out there for the both of us?"

Dana gave her daughter a level look, and Erin shied away immediately.

"I didn't mean that. I'm sorry. I'm just..."

"It's alright," Dana said with a smirk. "Besides, it's not like it's not true. I've definitely been... indulging a fair amount."

Erin blushed.

"Keep your toes straight," Dana said, admonishingly. "Don't curl them, or you'll get paint on the pillow."

"Sorry."

"You want to know a secret?"

Erin nodded her head.

"I actually kind of like being called a slut. You know, like dirty talk? In the heat of it?"

Erin's eyebrows rose, her eyes widened, and her knees pressed more tightly together.

"There's something about it," Dana said, smiling, "that just... I don't know how to describe it. It's a huge turn on."

"Really?"

Dana nodded, smirking, and leaned in closer to make her strokes precise. "You know, when I was growing up, I got a lot of... pressure, from your grandmom and my aunts. And, you know, other places too. TV. Magazines. Heck, even Barbie. In their own ways, they all conveyed a very specific idea about what a woman was supposed to act like." She gave her daughter a lopsided grin and shook her head. "Back straight, shoulders back, chin high. Very proper. Very demure, and completely sexless."

She laughed. "Meanwhile, I was painfully boy crazy. I had boyfriends in kindergarten. Just... like, instantly in love with so many boys. Over time, I developed this... way of behaving around your grandmom, and around family, that was exactly what they expected, and the whole time I was having increasingly dirty thoughts. There was a whole 'getting away with it' angle, and a subversive angle. I gave my first blowjob at church."

"Mom!"

Dana snickered, and lifted her daughter's left foot to blow softly over the still-glistening polish. "Doing the wrong thing, and kind of liking the wrong thing specifically because it was wrong? That was me. Within reason, of course. I wasn't trying to ruin my life, contrary to what your grandmom thought, but I had more than my fair share of rebellions."

"Did she ever find out?"

"I think she suspected some things," she said, "but I was still living at home, unmarried, when I got pregnant, and that was a big shock to her. She was still under the impression I was a virgin... and you have very pretty toes."

Erin sniffed and blinked. "Thank you," she said, hesitantly.

"That's another thing she did," Dana said, sitting up a little and staring through the wall. "She had this... competitiveness with me. Her compliments were always very measured, and... given at great personal expense on her part. I didn't really understand it until I was much older, but I always felt this kind of judgement on me that I was never going to live up to, and I think that made it easier to give into the idea of failing by her standards, you know?"

"You are a complicated woman, Mom."

"Thank you," Dana said, with a smile. She tapped the tip of her index finger experimentally against Erin's big toe nail. "Still a teency bit tacky. I'll put another coat on it in a few minutes."

"I—" Erin's voice choked off, and she shook her head. "I tried... camming."

Dana's brow furrowed. "What does that mean?"

Her daughter nodded toward her computer in the corner of the room. "I logged into a site, turned on my webcam, and... um..."

"...put on a show?" She tried to keep her expression neutral, but knew some hint of a smile had to be showing through.

Erin sighed. Her head bounced around somewhere between a nod and a shake. "Not exactly. It was just me... masturbating."

"You... wanted to be watched?"

She looked down and nodded again. "Yeah. One night, all of a sudden, I was fascinated with it."

"Mommy's little exhibitionist?" Dana asked, with just a hint of playfulness. "I'm so proud!"

"Stop," Erin complained. "It wasn't a good experience. I only ever did it twice."

"What happened?"

"The other people watching, they were... they could type in and chat, with me and each other, and they weren't..." She shook her head. "It was mean."

"Aw, Hunny."

"I had it..." Her cheeks turned crimson. "I had the camera pointed down, so they couldn't see my face. The first time, I wasn't really paying attention to what they were saying. I was just going and going, and I saw that they were typing a lot as I... touched myself, but I didn't..."

"You read through it after you were done?"

"Yeah."

"How long ago was this?"

"A couple years, maybe?"

"So you were still changing."

"Yeah, it..." Erin shook her head. "It gave me a bit of a complex, and I'm kind of... just now... realizing that I maybe never moved past that. They used a lot of words I hadn't seen before, or seen put together that way... like girldick... and I didn't know what to think about that."

"Girl-dick," Dana said, experimenting with the sound of it. "That's new to me too."

"Yeah."

"I kind of like that one. Is it okay if I like that one?"

Erin shrugged and nodded. "I think that... I think I wanted to be watched more than I was ready to know what people thought about me. Like I didn't really prepare myself for the idea that there would be responses. Opinions."

"Oooh."

"I never did it again after the second time."

"Why not?"

Erin just shook her head. After a moment, Dana slid up the bed to sit next to her and gave her a big hug. Erin melted into the hug, and began to sob lightly.

"I know, Hunny," Dana said, running her fingers through her daughter's hair. "I know."

***

"What about this one?" Dana said, holding up a pink sundress with lace along the bottom.

"That is way too short," Erin hissed.

"Exactly," Dana said, smirking, and added it to the cart. "How many is that?"

"Too many two dresses ago," Erin whined.

Dana rolled her eyes. "Fine."

"If I'd known this was what you meant by fabric shopping, I wouldn't have come!"

"I know," Dana said, smiling innocently, "which is why I lied."

Erin groaned and trudged along behind her, dragging her feet while Dana bustled across the store. The dressing rooms were in the back, around a corner and behind a wall from the rest of the store. As she walked along the line of doors, she tested each one with her index finger. All of them were open and unoccupied. She stopped at the last door, scooped up the armload of dresses, and carried them into the room.

The last room seemed to be more spacious than the others. Erin shambled in behind her and leaned against the wall with a groan while Dana hung the dresses one by one on a bar mounted next to the mirror. Then she moved to the door, shut it, and sat down on the bench seat.

"Mom, what are you doing?"

"Go on," Dana said, waving at the dresses.

"Mom."

"Erin," Dana aped.

Erin gave a heavy, exaggerated sigh, and pulled her t-shirt over her head.

"Oh," Dana said, frowning. "No. That won't do."

Erin turned and glared. "What."

"A sports bra? No." She stood up, shaking her head, and clucked her tongue. "They ruin the shape. Do you know what your measurements are?"

Erin shook her head and looked down.

"Okay. Bra off."

Erin's cheeks colored dramatically, but she did as she was told.

"Oh," Dana said, watching her daughter's breasts pop out of the athletic top as it was raised. "I see." She was surprised, but tried not to show it.

"What?" Erin said, reflexively covering herself.

"You're maybe a.... 36B? Maybe a 38B?"

"I don't know," her daughter said, voice rising in irritation. "Maybe?"

"You have to know these things, dear. You can't always just buy clothes in 'L' and 'XL'."

"Pretty sure I could," Erin muttered.

Dana gave her a flat-eyed stare, and her daughter nodded reluctantly.

"Fine."

"I'll be right back."

Dana slipped out of the room and moved through the store with purpose. It was early on a Tuesday, so the store was mostly empty except for a cashier and a few others half-heartedly stocking shelves. The lingerie and underwear section held decidedly fewer options in cut and style than she was hoping for, but there was enough in black and nude in the right sizes to get into the correct zip code.

"Okay," Dana said, announcing her presence just before opening the door. She slipped through in time to see Erin dancing across to place herself behind the door, where no one in the hall behind could have seen her, though the effort was completely unnecessary. "I got a few different sizes, so we'll..."

She stopped, blinking, and absently shut the door. Erin's boxer brief underwear had given her initial pause as, again, the style was all wrong, but it was the bulge that showed through the thin material that stilled her tongue.

"Oh," she said, eventually. Her mind raced, and she tossed aside three of the pairs of panties she'd grabbed as an afterthought. "Here," she said, pulling out the fourth pair. "Take those off, and put this on."

Erin's face colored, and she wore a sullen expression as she pushed down on her underwear.

Dana was a size queen, and in her time she had come across more than her fair share of cocks that qualified as big. A few had topped ten inches, and her ex-husband had been the largest of them all. Erin was not quite so large as her father, but she definitely ranked among the thickest. Dana's judgement was also slightly skewed by the relatively small size of Erin's testicles, which made her shaft look that much bigger by comparison. She shouldn't have been surprised. She'd known from day one that Erin was likely going to be hung, but it was different to see it right in front of her all grown up.

Dana took a quick, sharp breath, reminded herself where she was and who she was, and handed the last pair of panties to her daughter.

"They're boycut," she said, a bit more breathlessly than she would have liked, "so they'll give you some coverage and room to lay it to the side. I don't imagine you... tuck that?"

Erin looked up at her without quite meeting her eye, and shook her head. "No," she said curtly.

"You'd have to waddle," Dana chortled nervously.

"Mom!"

Erin finished pulling up the panties in a huff, and fidgeted with the waistband around her broad hips. The head and a bit more poked out of the top of her panties, and she gave Dana an unamused look. After an impossibly long second, Dana reached over, tugged outward on the waistband, and pushed her daughter's cock down and to the side.

"There," she said. The swell was impossibly pronounced, but the high waist contained it and covered a bit more. "Give us a turn."

Erin looked over her shoulder at the mirror and cocked her hips. Since she didn't turn, Dana moved over to stand next to her daughter to look in the mirror as well.

"Up on your toes for a second."

Erin looked at her through the mirror and frowned.

"Come on," she said, lowering herself to her knees behind her daughter.

Erin shook her head, but rose up onto her toes.

"There," Dana said, letting her fingers lightly slap the underside of her daughter's cheeks. "See how that shapes this?"

"I don't think I'm going to be wearing a lot of heels," Erin said.

"You've never tried," Dana replied. "You might like it."

Erin twisted a little more, watching herself over her shoulder. She lowered and lifted herself a few times, her face expressionless.

"Boys aren't the only ones who look for a nice butt," Dana said, "and Hunny, you got mine." She gave her daughter's nicely rounded butt a playful smack, and then rose to her feet and went over to the bras, picking one out. Erin was still bouncing up and down on her toes. "Here. Try this one."

Erin turned, took the black bra, and hesitantly slid her arms through it. She pointedly looked anywhere but at her mother as she reached around behind herself and fumbled with the clasp. Dana quickly grabbed another one and held it up, displaying the hook and hoop like an airplane stewardess and a seatbelt.

"I got it," Erin grumbled, though it took her another minute before she straightened and twisted, trying to adjust the shoulder straps. Then she turned toward the mirror and her eyebrows went up. "Oh." The tops of her breasts were pushed upward over the rim, looking overstuffed.

"I guess you're a C then," Dana said, as she quickly unhooked the bra from behind. Then she grabbed the nude 36C while Erin wriggled out of the first one.

The second bra went on nearly as slowly as the first, but even without the straps set right, she could see the fit was much better.

"Now we might be a little small on the band," she murmured. "A good fit for a new bra should always be on the last row, because they'll stretch and you'll want some room to tighten it, but this looks like it's pinching in on you. You might end up being a 38C."

"I'm a 38C," Erin said softly, staring at herself.

"Or a 36. I don't know. Could be somewhere in between, depending on the day. It's not an exact science. Now that we know, we can go back on our way out and try to find some matched sets."

Erin's eyes never moved. "I'm a 38C."

Dana smiled, and reached for the first dress. "Let's see what you think of this."

It seemed to Dana that once Erin had tried on the lingerie, and took in a little bit of positive encouragement, she was much more receptive to the whole process. She tried on a few dresses, and even vamped in the mirror a little. One in particular, a red dress with a plunging neckline that framed her collarbone, caught her eye more than most. Dana slipped off with it, picked out a few extra bra and panty options in similar sizes, took them straight to the counter, and then brought the whole thing back so Erin could wear it out.

***

"Are you sure these boots don't make my calves look too big?" Erin fretted, as they sat in the food court twenty minutes later.

"Are you kidding? I would kill for your calves."

Erin blushed and nodded.

"Okay," Dana gushed, "now that you've cracked open the door, I just can't stop thinking about how good you'd look if we trimmed your hair just a little and dyed some red in the tips? And then—"

"Whoa whoa whoa," her daughter laughed. "I'm wearing a dress, okay? Baby steps."

"Baby steps," Dana repeated. "Okay."

"I am wearing a really girly dress in public," Erin repeated, almost more to herself than anyone else. "And these boots are cute."

Dana beamed as Erin twisted her leg out beside the table and flexed her foot. The ankle boots had a thick, solid heel without looking clunky or heavy.

"You have beautiful legs," she said, tilting her head slightly to look around the side of the table. Erin pulled them back under the table, crossed them, and blushed. "I think the fact that they're so pale is really working for you there. Your skin just pops in that dress... and I don't think I'm alone in that assessment."

Erin's eyes went wide as she stilled. "What?"

Dana smirked and tilted her head gently to the left. "Three o'clock." She sipped from her water while Erin tried to glance sideways, surreptitiously. "He is totally checking us out."

"What? No. He's looking at you."

"You're the one turned more toward him," Dana said. "He can barely see anything about me."

"No," Erin said, with a firm shake of her head, "he can't be looking at me."

"I keep trying to tell you, Hunny. You look hot."

"Yeah, but..." She leaned over the table to whisper. "I don't really want a bunch of guys looking at me and thinking about me that way. I want... not him..."

Dana bit her lip and smiled. "You know..." She took a deep breath, and used the pause to make sure she was picking her words carefully. "I would say that, for most of my life, I have had an above-average amount of confidence, and I have always attributed that to this... it's like my super power. I can find the compliment."

Erin blinked at her.

"For example, that guy ogling us over there clearly thinks we look good enough to risk what would otherwise be considered socially unacceptable behavior. I mean, everyone knows it's impolite to stare, right?"

"Right," Erin said softly.

"Well, he's defying that rule for a reason. He wants you. Or us. I can't tell. Point is, even when someone is doing something that is morally and socially reprehensible, I still take something positive away from it."

"Us?"

Dana nodded and bit her lip. "He's been staring at our legs more than anything. Probably imagining them in all kinds of interesting combinations."

Erin's cheeks ran scarlet. "Mom," she hissed.

"You can't control what he thinks, Hunny. You can choose to be insulted, or you can choose to be flattered. In neither case is it okay for him to do more than fantasize, but that doesn't mean we can't find upside where we may. Plus, I thought you liked being watched."

Her daughter folded in on herself, jaw slack as she stared through the table, and through the floor.

"Mmm-hmm," Dana hummed, barely holding back her laughter. "Of course, I think he'd like to do more than just watch us together, and that's where the problem is going to arise." She turned in her chair, bringing her arm up to rest against the seatback, and gave the young man a direct stare he fled from. He hastily gathered his bags and remaining food, and headed for the exit. "There. Handled."

Erin nodded, still flush. Her body language was still closed off, but little by little she opened herself back up. And, Dana noticed, her daughter's chin sat a little higher.

"When you hold something they can't have, that gives you power, and Hunny you have a lot of things that people want."

"Yeah, but..." She paused to chew on her lip. "What about when I want things I'm not allowed to have?"

"First of all, you're my daughter. There's nothing and no one you're not good enough for. Second, if there's ever something you want and it seems out of reach, just ask. I bet that between the two of us we can figure it out."

And then she looked up, over Erin's shoulder, to see a familiar face approaching. Oh God, she thought, with an audible gulp. Not now.

"Hello Mr. Campbell," she said preemptively. "Nice to see you again."

Stephen gave her a confused smile, but it was all pleasantness on his features when Erin turned to look back over her shoulder.

"Hello," he said, with a small-but-noticeable pause before adding, "Ms. Flores."

"Have you met my daughter, Erin?"

Stephen looked down at her, recognition passing over his features before brief amusement and finally a polite smile.

"Not as such, but... we are acquainted." He held out his hand as if expecting Erin to shake it.

Erin looked back at her, wide eyed, and twisted in her chair. "How do you know Stephen?"

"Well, if you'll recall, he was in my class once upon a time." Dana swallowed. "And he's a personal trainer."

"At Ultimate Fitness?" Erin asked, her eyebrows rising.

"Yes," Dana said.

"He's... a guy at your gym?"

Her own specific wording for Stephen came back to her as her daughter said it, and Dana nodded.

"Yeah, speaking of which," Stephen added. "I haven't seen you as much in the last couple weeks. I hope you're not avoiding me."

Erin's face darkened.

"Not as such," Dana said, trying to walk the fine line of appeasement.

"Him?" Erin said coldly. "Him. Really."

"Hunny, don't be rude."

"Don't be—" Erin's eyes flashed dangerously. When she spoke again she had lowered her voice considerably, and that somehow made her tone all the more threatening. "Don't be rude? Do you have any idea what he did to me? For years?"

Dana looked back and forth between them, a pit forming in her stomach. Stephen folded his arms across his chest and relaxed on his heels while Erin's expression grew even more heated.

1...456789