Fetish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Age had been kind to her.

Her thighs burned from the short bursts of effort that raised and lowered her. She tried curling her feet underneath, with the balls pressed into the bed, but that only bought her a few more minutes. Dana wanted to fuck. Her body was primed for it, but it was obvious her daughter was in a different place; one of quiet attention and wishes fulfilled.

Instead, she leaned forward, letting her body lay over Erin's. There, a curling of her lower back would be enough motion to slide that glorious clit in and out of her. As she did, her breasts pooled against Erin's chest. She could feel her achingly hard nipples digging down her daughter's skin just as she could feel Erin's big, puffy nipples pressing up into hers.

Everything about her daughter spoke of a kind of rounded softness, even down to the little things like the way her cheeks and cheekbones had changed. Before her transition, Erin had always been fairly androgynous. Now, Dana thought she was absolutely lovely, and for a few minutes her love overruled the desire of her body to mate. They kissed and writhed, bodies squirming. Limbs entangled. Sweat intermingled.

She gave a soft cry when Erin took the initiative, and they rolled over placing Dana on her back. Her jaw hung slack as she found herself staring up at true hunger. For her. She found her legs curling back and away, opening her channel. Erin slipped her arms around, grabbing her shoulders for leverage, and began pounding away.

Her daughter immediately cried out, though it was somewhat muffled, and Dana realized she'd just raked her nails across Erin's back. Erin's face was nearly buried in her neck, and Dana planted kisses along the ridge of her ear, temple, and cheek. She could just make out Erin's heavy-lidded eyes, as her daughter lost herself in the primal act of mating, and it was all Dana could do not to succumb to the same herself. She curled her arms and legs around her daughter, holding her close without restricting her daughter's thrusting.

Nothing could impede that. Not now.

Erin ramped up, taking her faster and faster. Her labia burned with the strain, but nothing in her entire life had ever felt so good or so right. Even the pain of it was simply a cross that was hers to endure, for all the right reasons. Erin needed this, and there was nothing else to it. Dana had never felt so fulfilled in her entire life, and it was this realization that tipped her over. She issued a long, throaty moan as euphoria such as she had never known washed over her. That one, perfect, crystalized moment was the culmination of so many things in her life that Dana's mind went completely blank.

The pace of the thrusting waxed and waned, but Erin caught wind after wind to press on, and Dana took it all. She wanted it all. Whenever Erin slowed she purred in her ear and stroked her hair, and whenever Erin sped up she opened herself up as much as possible to ease the way. She could not say how much longer Erin went. Her daughter's second orgasm might have taken five minutes or an hour, but when it came, Erin fell completely into her embrace.

They lay entwined, panting, for several minutes, but as soon as Erin started to roll to the side, Dana started moving too. She had let Erin have her need, and now it was time for her own. She spun about, reaching behind Erin to keep her on her side, and rested her head on Erin's thigh while she fellated her daughter's softening clit once more. This time, the stiffness was nearly gone, and Dana was able to take very nearly all of it into her mouth with ease. It was still thick enough to press up on the roof and down on the tongue at the same time, but Dana's jaw was so much more relaxed that it strained her not at all.

She did not fight it when she felt Erin moving her own thigh, and groaned in appreciation as her daughter began to suckle from her clit in much the same fashion. Dusk turned to twilight and twilight turned to night, and moonlight was streaming through the blinds by the time Dana rolled onto her stomach to be mounted from behind, and her daughter plowed her fertile fields well into the late hours.

***

Dana woke up warm. She was spooning her daughter beneath the heavy blanket on her bed, and Erin was still sleeping. Her body ached wondrously. She kissed the back of Erin's head and resumed the cuddle.

It wasn't until Erin moved to roll over, with Dana rolling with her for her turn as the little spoon, that she realized that not once during the previous night had she thought about her uncle or that warm summer night. The more she thought about that, the more she began to think about the previous night. She knew in her bones that it would be that first time, between her and her daughter, that she would be falling back on in those moments of deepest desire. When she wanted to cum, from then on, she would think about fucking Erin.

She reached down beneath the blanket and touched herself, revelling in the memory, and felt Erin stir behind her. Not the coordinated efforts of conscious movement, but an idle twitch of her daughter's clit. Even deep in sleep, her daughter recognized that she was turned on. Dana smiled and shifted slightly, lifting her thigh, and reached back between her legs to guide her daughter's clit inside of her.

"Slut," Erin murmured quietly, asleep but aware, and her clit twitched again.

Dana twisted, kissed her daughter's forehead, and whispered, "Sweet dreams."

Dana happily closed her eyes, Erin's arms slipped around her to hug her across the middle, and their bodies took over completely.

1...456789