Fetish Club Slut

Story Info
A bound anthro is taking in bondage by a herm dragon dom...
1.2k words
3.8
5.7k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Soren whimpered, the African wild dog hanging in the middle of the fetish club, a pool of tasteful lighting illuminating the splash of colours, ranging from black to shades of brown and then white, in his coat. His rounded ears twitched back and forth but he had been gagged for the display, bound so that his ankles pointed up towards the O-ring in the ceiling, strong enough to support his weight, his elbows drawn back in a similar fashion to help support his weight. The crisscrossing of green rope all over his body stood out against his fur but even he could not have said just how the rope harness and bondage kept him in place, his fingers free and wriggling yet kept away from any pesky knots that he may otherwise have been able to undo.

For that was not the purpose of him being the slut on show that night, drinks offered to those not participating actively in the sexual displays, allowing them to simply enjoy the show.

"Enjoying yourself there, darling?"

The green dragoness smirked, her light-yellow eyes lighting up, clad in a black corset embossed and decorated with black gemstones that he did not know the name of. Her body seemed too large for it, her longer neck extending the length of her figure, her legs thick and yet shapely with the "longness" of them stretching down and down and down into a pair of laced up stilettos. Wouldn't have wanted to hide the claws tipping her toes, after all, a mane and spill of rich, forest-green hair braided down the back of her neck. The tip of her tail boasted a fluffy tip just like that, eyes sparkling with mischief, yet any mischief that Mistress Amethyst concocted was due another kind of darkness indeed.

She trailed her claws over him, his fur protecting him a little but not entirely from the sharp prick of her claws digging in past his patterned fur. Pushing his tongue against the ball gag, Soren grunted and huffed, but he was in no position to complain, hanging suspended there, a sex toy on show for all to enjoy.

His heart turned over, the dragoness pausing before him so that he could see just what she was packing, her underwear pulled down to reveal a heavy pair of balls and a tall spire of ridged dragon-cock pushing from her sheath. Soren shivered, whimpering, rocking back and forth, but the ropes were so tightly snug around him, holding him secure, that he barely managed to jostle them at all, the crowd closing in to watch the show.

"I'm going to enjoy this," she purred, tickling the underside of his jaw with the fluffed-up tip of her tail. "Even if you don't."

Her paw tried to close around her cock, but it was too large for that, the ridges added a delicious extra touch of girth, the tip tapered to a penetrating point. If he didn't think he was ready for it, she was quite right in saying that he had no choice in the matter, the dragoness accepting a bottle of lube and slathering a little over the turgid length.

Soren didn't see that though. The next he knew of her shaft was the tip pressing up under his tail, which had been neatly tied off out of the way with more rope, all in the intricate, delicate art of bondage. He shook in his bonds, but she was not about to give up on him so easily, pushing in slowly, moaning out loud as her head fell back, savouring the moment.

"Oh, yesss..."

The crowd watched avidly, Soren closing his eyes against the penetrating stares of theirs. His backside spread wide around that cock, though there was a flicker of gladness in him too that she had, at the very least, used a little lubricant. That made it a little easier for him to take, that massive spire pushing deeper and deeper, the ridges popping over his anal ring as he took her deep. The dog grunted thickly in the back of his throat, but the dragoness only laughed at him, bearing in harder, popping the final ridge inside as a sense of fullness overcame him.

"You always take my cock like a pro, little whore."

Yes, yes... He knew that, he knew he was her hungry little cock-whore, the one who was always on his knees for her. Though they had only seen one another in the fetish club a few times, they'd always seemed to gravitate towards one another, Soren left with the marks of her on his body for days afterwards.

He grunted, the dog tensing, that cock ploughing into him, dragging the ridges over sensitive flesh as she thrust. Trusting the bondage ropes to hold him in place, she pulled back on them to gain more leverage, smirking widely as she put on a show, sawing her massive member in and out of him as if there was no care for his comfort left in her.

Yet his true desire was revealed in the rise of his shaft, the unformed knot soft at the base, panting heavily, the pink of his tongue pushing against the gag. The wild dog's eyes half-lidded with pleasure, cock drooling pre-cum, the crowd murmuring and pointing, getting off on his debasement. Still, he could not drag his attention from how that giant shaft plundered him, stretching him more than he felt he had been stretched since the last time she'd taken him, though Soren was always surprised when he managed to seal away every inch she gave, every time.

Swinging back and forth lightly in his bondage, he drifted, moaning through the gag, pleasure overwhelming him. The initial strain softened quickly, leaving him with a deeply fulfilling sense, even if he'd thought before that that cock would tear him in two. It was not to be so as the lusty dragoness could not help but grind over his prostate with every thrust, grunting and huffing, tail lashing the air.

"Mmmph... So close..."

She, however, was not the first to go, Soren hopelessly out of control of his own body. His hard cock could not resist the trickle of seed, pleasure throbbing through, his prostate milked and milked, passion trembling a hair's breadth beneath the surface. It was too quick, too soon, but neither could it be considered a true orgasm for him as every thrust of hers milked him of his seed, coaxing more and more from his dick as a steady stream flowed down to the stage.

Someone took a photo and Soren whimpered, shuddering from the debasement as much as a part of him hungrily leaned into it.

"You'll pay for coming before me."

He should have been chilled at the thought of that, whimpering softly, but it was hard to think of the consequences of his actions as her cock picked up its pace, slamming into him, the slap of her scales on his flesh rebounding through the packed room. His body was for her to use, arse hopelessly stretched and strained around her breeding meat, the length of cock that brought him to his knees, begging for it, time after time again.

The dragoness snarled.

The fetish club slut would have to come home with her sometime...