The Master and the Guard

Story Info
A master takes some fun with his favourite guard...
2.1k words
4.57
5.8k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters are over eighteen and clearly written to be so, as in all of my stories.

****

"Did you tire of your slaves again?"

That could not be so but it's just a little game that I play with Avere, my feline guard with luxuriously soft, grey fur. Perhaps I should not have known just what the fur of one of my guards felt like but, well, I did and the times that we had spent together had had me fucking many a needy slave time after time again.

The cat purred and stretched out against the post of my bed, the four-poster that I had had brought in specifically so that I could better use it to tie up my slaves. Who wouldn't want something like that with so many uses, after all? And her form was simply divine as she stretched, the arch in her back drawing the eye down to her backside, how firm and tight it was, rounded out with muscle.

Of course, Avere was not just a guard and not just a quick fuck but she had a surprise between her thighs too for those that did not know who she truly was, how she identified. For she was neither technically male nor female when it came to her genitalia, boasting a moderate-sized cock that I had used on a few occasions too. A slave could not take any manner of top position with me, undoubtedly, but Avere was a cat who adored experimentation, always eager to work off a day's work by twisting and contorting amongst my silk bed sheets. If it was not me that she took out her sexual frustrations on, I was sure that it would be another but I was more than happy to fill her anytime.

"I'd never," I purred back at her. "But you have something for me too here..."

And then she was in my arms, her bare fur pressed up to me, the round rise of her breasts tempting me on. Oh, she was one to bring lesser males to their knees but I was one who could stand and rise above all that, kissing her fiercely, my fingers twisted dominantly into her hair. I was not yet naked from the waist down but Avere made short work of that, freeing my erection in a spilling of fine cloth as her erection teased up against mine, the feline stretching up onto her toes to make up for the difference in our heights.

"Mmmph..."

She groaned into my mouth but I had her just where I wanted her, tossing her on the bed as she yowled, her cock hard and wanton though I had something different in mind for us that evening. The wine had flowed freely and I ached to spend my passions inside her, joining her there as I pulled her on top of me, my legs between her thighs and under her buttocks. She straddled me with a purr, rolling her head back luxuriously as her tail flicked, licking her lips as if she was a true whore. Yet that salacious look on her muzzle was purely of one who knew her own worth and power and, in a strange way, that excited me more than anything else too.

It was good to have some variety.

"Oh, master," she purred, grinding her wet pussy down onto my cock, pressing the length back so it was made slick with her juices. "To think you come for me time and time again..."

But I wasn't in the mood for her play that night and grabbed her hips, pushing her up with a hoarse, harsh grunt that she echoed straight back at me. The tip of my cock found her feminine sex, the heat of it as intoxicating as any liquor, and pulled her down, spearing her full in a single thrust. Yowling, she straddled me as her legs scooted out a little wider, the mattress bowing beneath our combined weight, though that most certainly was not going to stop us from taking what we needed from each other in the cool of the evening, sunset streaming through the open windows.

The rich, floor-length curtains fluttered in an unseen breeze but I had no time for that as I dug my heels into the bed and powered up into her, spearing her full. Her pussy closed around me in a beautiful pulse and ripple, the cat as in control of her body as some of my well-trained slaves were. She moaned out my name and I bared my teeth in a feral grin of like passion, our bodies coming together in the best of ways.

Sweat trickled down the back of my neck, dampening a curl of hair, and I grunted as I slammed into her, giving the cat the ride of her life even as her cunt flexed around me. She tried to get me off quickly with all her might but I was a more seasoned lover than that, as much as need tingled through me, prickling at my nervous system as if it threatened to take over. But not that time, not that day, not as I groaned and let her ride me, her cock bobbing in the air between us. There was no controlling its almost hypnotic dip and sway but she had all just as she wanted it to be, head thrown back and her hands on my knees, though it was the sort of angle only one as supple and as flexible as a feline, like her, could pull off.

It was too warm for such activities and yet I was not willing to give up a good thing once it had gotten started, her fur coat surely keeping her warmer than even I was. My thumb found the tiny nub of her clit tucked down behind her cock at the edge of her feminine folds and pressed down to a chorus of mews.

Ah... She might not have been one of my slaves but every being that I spent time with could be broken down similarly, bodies twisted to fantastical will and sexual pleasure. Sex was as much fun as it was a tool and yet Avere made me want to forget everything else. In that moment, nothing else mattered for me but the rise and fall of her hips, allowing her to use my thighs for at least some sense of stability as she rode me as if it was going out of fashion.

"Who cums first?" She hissed, her eyes daring me with a challenge. "I bet I won't..."

Oh, it was a challenge but a challenge with no true winner or loser, which suited me just fine as I massaged her clit, keeping up with the frantic pace of her hips. My guard was fit for her job, abs rippling beneath her coat of fur, yet I was not the one exerting myself, a chuckle bubbling up from my lips as lust washed over me.

"Not me...unnff...either..."

It was all in fun and that was all it had to be as her pussy descended on my cock over and over again. Her pussy was hot and wet and rippled around me as if she was trying to drag me deeper with every thrust of her hips, bucking and writhing on me for both her pleasure and mine. It made it hard to keep up with her, one hand on her hip and the other poised for her clit, though I had more than one trick up my sleeve.

For she had a cock too that I could use against her, as much fun as it all was, and Avere's yowl rose to the ceiling as my hand closed around that firm length of meat. It was a good size but not a size that would take long at all to bring off, considering too that she had speared herself so wantonly on my cock too. I laughed out loud, lust getting the better of me, her throbbing girth pressing up against the palm of my hand, throbbing and pulsing, drooling a gleam of pre-cum. It was not so much my speed to play with that but I did allow it to trickle over my hand for some manner of lubrication, my hand working and pumping, stroking the length of her pole more and more quickly.

"Oh... Ohhh!"

Her hands latched onto my arm but it was too late to stop me even as her claws pricked through, biting with a twitch of pain that was, at least, easy to brush aside. Yet that wouldn't stop me, oh no - not even that! I laughed out loud again, knowing that I had her, her breasts swaying with the rise and fall of her body, drawing my eye, everything about her screaming at me to get off right then and there, to seed her deliciously full. Yet a bet was a bet and I knew I was not about to lose as I jacked her off, sending her spiralling over the edge into a screeching, clawing orgasm from both her female parts and her male ones.

Cum spurted forth, flowing slickly over my hand but I didn't care about the drool of creamy seed, head spinning with the temptation of my release. It was there, so very close, and all I had to do was to reach out and snatch it up for my own. Harder and harder, I held her hips firmly as her juices slopped down my cock, pounding up into her as if my life depended on it, the squeaks in the joins of the four-poster bed rise fervently. But orgasm as coming and I was going to enjoy every last bit of it as her pussy erratically pulsed around me, as desperate for more as I was.

The stream of cum flowing in pulses from her cock tapered off but mine was yet to come as I revelled in those final moments, snarling and growling, grunting like an animal in the back of my throat. But that was what Avere's kind liked too, that animalistic display of lust, chest heaving, hips rocking, still grinding down onto me as if she wanted to take back some manner of control. The control, however, was all mine as I finally moaned out my climax, dragging her hips down as deep as they could go, cock rammed up against her innermost barrier to spill every last drop of my seed inside her.

I didn't even need to move as the heated wetness of her cunt did the work for me, pussy still twitching, although I could not be sure, even then, whether she was having a second orgasm or not. Maybe she was or maybe she wasn't but it wasn't important when we were both in the moment, Avere tipping forward over me, unable to even hold herself up without placing her hands, trembling, on my shoulders for just a little bit more support than she had had previously. And my cum poured deeply up into her, working my hips only a little for a flicker more of ecstasy, head spinning with devout need, one climax still not enough for me after all the time I'd spent with my slaves.

"Mmmph..."

She moaned, head hanging close to mind, the whisper of her hot breath caressing my cheek. Carnal delight was as it was in a moment like that as I groaned, letting my head fall back on the mattress, although I was not quite placed well enough to have it up on the pillows. Comfort was underrated when the needs of the body, however, were still yet to be met, and I groaned in the back of my throat, rolling my head from one side to the other even as my cock softened inside her. It was too much to pull out then. Better to stay and wait, to languish in the afterglow while I ramped up for another round.

"You lost the bet."

That much, however, I was able to get out as her slick juices bubbled out a little more, though the feline's eyes only lit up.

"I did..." She purred. "That just means that we'll have to go again, no?"

I grinned.

It was as if my favourite guard was capable of reading my mind...