Fetish Focus: Spanked By a Nun

Story Info
Sister Katherine disciplines me before I seduce her.
7.9k words
4.84
9.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,756 Followers

Greetings perverts, degenerates, and other lovers of sexual depravity!

Welcome to another entry in my Fetish Focus series, which are all written based on reader suggestions.

The reader who suggested this story would prefer to stay anonymous, but we corresponded back and forth about his fantasy of seeing a nun spank another woman as a prelude to seduction. Since I love to write about first time experiences and lesbian encounters, this worked out nicely.

All characters in this story are grown adults over the age of eighteen, and like everything else I write, this series takes place in a happy alternate reality where people don't worry about STDs.

If you would like to make your own story suggestion or kink request for this series, there will be more info on how to do that at the end of the story.

Lots of buildup in this story, but the reader who requested it feels like I did it just the way he wanted it, with a few ideas of my own thrown in.

IsabellaEmily

~~

"It's that time again is it young Emily?" asked Sister Katherine. "Give me a moment and I'll be back to deal with you. In the meantime, sit down and behave yourself for once."

I sat in front of her desk and listened to the sound of her practical shoes clacking along the tile hallway as she went down to the other end of the English Department.

She was pretending to be on some sort of job-related errand, but what she was really doing was making sure that all the teachers and students were out of the classrooms. It was Friday afternoon, and she knew that once students and faculty cleared out, they wouldn't be back.

I was twenty and this was my second year at Immaculate Conception Preparatory School for Ladies.

I was three years older than most of the seniors, but my own behaviors and choices had gotten me thrown out of enough different schools that I hadn't accumulated enough credits to qualify for college enrollment. This was, as my mother had pointed out, my last chance to finish high school.

Among my faults in my mother's eyes were my fascination with sexual depravity, my addition to sarcasm, and my corrupt laziness.

And as much as I hate to agree with my mother, she's not wrong. When it comes to sexual depravity, I enjoy sex with both men and women, along with masturbation, voyeurism, exhibitionism, and most any other kink someone can suggest.

I don't think of myself as depraved though.

I just enjoy pleasure.

I am also sarcastic and have a hard time taking the world around me seriously. I'm seldom mean to anyone on purpose, and genuinely feel bad if I hurt someone's feelings. But I refuse to pretend to take life seriously, when we all seem to be one pandemic, election, or cell phone tower going down away from anarchy.

As for being lazy I prefer to think of myself as having the ability to prioritize. I don't see the point in busting my ass to get great grades, when I can get a diploma with mediocre grades and a lot less stress. I'll go to college to humor my mother, and I'll take it seriously enough to keep her off my ass, but I don't need it.

I have a trust fund awaiting me on my twenty-third birthday, and another one that will be available when I'm thirty.

I'll have enough money to make a serious difference in the lives of homeless and impoverished people, and enough left over to travel, shop, live beyond my means for more than a century, and to creatively indulge myself sexually for the rest of my life.

However, in order to survive until I get the money, I need to get along with my mother.

So here I am, back to get my high school diploma, and in a place that only she could have picked. An old-fashioned Catholic school where they still dole out physical discipline and expect the students to wear plaid skirts, knee high socks, and school blazers.

Being older than the other students I have my own room, which is a plus since I tend to need lots of masturbatory orgasms to get through a typically tedious week here.

But coming from a series of suspensions, expulsions, and other disciplinary events I'm on academic probation. Which is not a plus, because Sister Katherine requires me to meet with her every week for a time of tutoring, assessment, and counseling.

If I had to guess I'd put Sister Katherine's age in the forties, but that's based solely on how she looks. She acts much older and is one of the few nuns here dressed in the full habit. Most wear sweaters and modest black dresses, but Sister Katherine is seldom that casual.

As far as I can tell her the only way she acknowledges being human is by wearing expensive perfume. And by occasionally making eye contact with me in a way that causes my belly to tingle.

Thanks to my mother Sister Katherine is allowed to treat me like a typical student. And thanks to my need to get along with my mother I have to let her. Both of them think I'm too prone to pursue fun and pleasure at the expense of morality and prayer.

They're both right I suppose.

So here I was, ready to meet with Sister Katherine about my study habits, test scores, and classwork, and as usual as soon as I get to her office she has to leave me alone for a few minutes to complete some made up errand.

After Christmas break last year she'd moved my sessions from Monday afternoons to Friday afternoons, and I soon discovered why. As punishment for my sarcasm, missed assignments, or poor attitude Sister Katherine would spank me.

Other girls were sometimes spanked here, and for those who had been raised in a Catholic school environment it was common. I'd fought it at first, assuming that it would be a demeaning experience and not wanting to give the bitch the pleasure of punishing me.

However, when she'd explained that I needed the physical discipline in order to improve I saw something in her eyes that excited me.

The only other time I saw that twinkle in someone's eyes she had asked to lick my anus and I had objected. She insisted that I shouldn't knock it until I let her try it, and what can I say? She was right. After ten minutes of her tongue in my back hole I was a quivering mass of pre-orgasmic pleasure.

So, I pretended to be reluctant to let Sister Katherine spank me, but I allowed her to guide me as I bent over her desk and lifted my skirt to allow her to paddle my panty clad ass.

She used an old ping pong paddle that she took out of her lower right desk drawer, and I bit my lip and pretended to fight back tears as I smothered my moans of arousal at being looked at in that vulnerable position along with the sharp crack of pleasure inflicted by the rubber cushioned paddle.

The next week I purposely turned in a paper a day late and when she asked me about it during our Friday afternoon appointment I told her it was no big deal. As I'd hoped, she declared that I was in need of another spanking.

This time she took out two thick course catalogues and placed them on the floor in front of the desk and made me take my shoes off. Standing in my socks with each foot on a slippery catalogue I bent over the desk and realized that my ass was now a few inches higher than the desk.

With my feet spread further apart than they'd been for my initial paddling, I had no leverage to brace myself for the crack of the paddle as I lifted my plaid skirt and accepted those painfully delicious blows, doing my best not to cry out as tingling pleasure burst inside my clitoris every time the paddle struck my tender ass.

The paddling became an almost weekly part of our sessions together, with me going out of my way to say or do something during the week that would be bad enough for her to spank me, but not bad enough to generate a phone call to my mother.

After my meeting with Sister Katherine I'd rush across campus and lock myself in my room, masturbating furiously, excited to have discovered yet another kink that brought me pleasure.

Sometimes after a spanking she'd make me stay bent over the desk while she lectured me, and by the time she was finished my white cotton uniform panties would be soaked not just from the spanking, but from the added knowledge that Sister Katherine was looking at my ass as she verbally scolded me.

On those nights I'd leave her office trembling with lust and wondering why she never seemed to notice the spreading damp evidence of my arousal on my panties. Even from behind it had to be obvious.

Several weeks ago after a particularly lengthy lecture about my shortcomings I'd darted into the deserted bathroom on shaking legs, and locked myself in a stall, pulling up my skirt and pushing my fingers into my soaking panties.

I rubbed my throbbing clit furiously, biting my own thumb to keep from crying out in pleasure as wave after wave of relief pulsed through me. After composing myself I went back out into the hallway and froze as I heard a moan from Sister Katherine's office.

Unable to help myself I crept down the hall and listened at the door, hearing her unmistakable moans of pleasure as she obviously touched herself.

Her moans grew more and more intense, and when she started to grunt "Bad girl, you're such a bad girl!" over and over, I realized that her touching herself after spanking me wasn't a coincidence.

She was using our spankings as masturbatory foreplay.

The same way I was.

At last she screeched quietly in her office, and before I scurried away, I heard her heavy desk drawer opening and then closing.

"I need to see inside that desk," I told myself, as I ran across campus, anxious to get into my room and add a new twist to my masturbation fantasies.

The next week I discovered that her desk was locked while she roamed the hall looking for stragglers, and the next week I came prepared and picked it open with a nail file, delighted with what I found inside. I left everything as I found it and was back in my chair when she returned.

"What's this I hear about you being late for your chemistry test?" she asked me. "You have got to be the laziest and least disciplined young lady I have ever encountered. If your grades weren't as high as they are I would bounce your undisciplined behind right out of this school!"

"Let me guess?" I asked, my voice dripping with sarcasm. "Another light swat to discipline my undisciplined behind?"

"You might hate it," she'd answered, unlocking her desk and handing me the catalogues while she took out the paddle. "But you definitely need it. Assume the position."

I'd purposely worn a pair of lacey red panties under my uniform, and when I lifted my skirt while bending over the desk I grinned as I heard her gasp.

"Where did you get those disgusting underthings?" she snarled. "Whores dress like that."

"They're mine Sister," I told her. "You can see my initials if you look at the front."

"I will not look at the front!" she hissed. "You're irredeemable! I should make you take them off and go back to your room without them."

"Do you want them?" I asked her, grinning down at the desk.

I'd worn them on purpose of course. I did it to tease her of course, and to be defiant. But I also intended it to be a visual gift for her. I wanted her to think of my lacy red panties while she touched herself.

She began to spank me with an intensity that she hadn't yet exhibited, calling me names all through the beating, and I nearly orgasmed just from her words and the crack of the paddle against my tender ass flesh.

When she stopped swatting me she began to scold me in a quivering voice, warning me against sexual depravity and the lusts that would ensnare me if I didn't reign in my flesh.

By the time she was done I was dripping arousal down my thighs and breathing heavily, and she began to spank me again, and I cried out and shook, feeling an orgasmic tremor rock through me.

She must have thought I was crying because she turned her back to me and told me to get out of her sight, and on rubbery legs I fled the office, my cunt throbbing with need. She slammed her office door almost before I was through it.

I ran to the restroom, cautiously leaving the door cracked just enough to listen for any sounds from Sister Katherine's office, and I was soon rewarded.

I slid over to her door, delighted to hear her moaning again. I pulled up my skirt and touched myself at the same time she did, rubbing circles around my swollen clit, waiting until her moans reached a peak before I started to press my fingers hard against my stiff button, my orgasm hitting at the same time hers did.

As I leaned against the doorjamb panting, I heard her closing her desk drawers, and I suddenly knew what I was going to do next week.

I ran across campus, feeling the cold wind against my wet inner thighs with each step, grinning as I worked out the details of my plan.

~

When I was sure she was all the way down the hall I got up and silently went around her desk.

I only had a few minutes, but what I was planning wouldn't take long.

I knew she'd be thorough in her weekly classroom and study hall check, because she didn't want any student or faculty members around to overhear what she was going to do to me, and then to herself. She'd look in each room, and make sure the door leading to the stairway was locked.

Experience had taught me that if she found a teacher still here, she'd make small talk to gauge how much longer they'd be, and then stop in the restroom to give them time to clear out.

But I knew we were alone. I'd purposely checked on my way to her office for my weekly probation meeting.

Keeping a sharp ear out for the sound of Sister Katherine's shoes in the hall, I stuffed my nail file into the keyhole of her desk drawer, and slipped the lock, pulling the drawer open once again.

A quick glance assured me it was filled with what I'd found last week. Paper clips, pencils, thumbtacks, rubber bands, staples, tape, and a rosary in the middle drawer.

I quickly pulled open and pushed shut the drawers on the left side of the desk, paying the notebooks, gradebooks, and random files little attention as I assured myself that everything was like it had been a week ago.

The top drawer on the right side of the desk held her gloves, a scarf, and coiled up in the back of the drawer a string of large rosary beads. With a quick glance at the open door, I grabbed the rosary beads and sniffed them, grinning at the familiar scent of pussy.

Only after I got back to my dorm room last Friday had it occurred to me what she might be doing with the bigger than normal rosary beads. Of course, that realization was helped by what I'd found in the bottom right hand drawer last Friday.

I put the beads back where they'd been and pushed the drawer closed, pulling open the bottom drawer and pulling the heavy catalogues out. Beneath them was the paddle she used to spank me, and underneath that was a stack of magazines.

There were ten of them, just like last week, but they were in a different order. Wherever she'd gotten them, they weren't forgotten. She'd been reading them. They were all pornographic, and according to the dates on the covers they were all at least thirty years old.

Every one of them was filled with pictures of women touching other women. I rifled through them lustfully, as astonished by all the pubic hair as I had been last week. Once again, I thought of taking one, but decided to stick with my original plan.

I put the magazines back and replaced the paddle and catalogues, and then closed the drawer. I took a note out of my pocket and opened the top drawer again, slipping the note and the lacy panties I'd worn last week into one of her gloves.

I closed the desk and relocked it and returned to the chair on the other side of the desk, my heart pounding in anticipation. The note was short and simple. It said:

I'VE SEEN YOUR MAGAZINES. HERE'S A GIFT FROM YOUR FAVORITE WHORE.

"I was surprised that there haven't been any referrals about you this week young Emily," said Sister Katherine, as she walked into her office.

She went around the desk and took her seat, looking at me for several seconds before continuing.

"I took the liberty of checking your grades online and I must say this has been your best week yet," she said. "Could it be that your attitude and laziness are finally on par with your aptitude? Or haven't you been feeling well?"

"I found something this week to focus on," I told her. "It sort of helped me prioritize some things."

"Well pray tell, please enlighten me as to what this miraculous cause of your newfound focus is?" she asked.

"I've just been thinking about our time together Sister Katherine," I answered. "You've inspired me to do better. I want to make you proud of me. I want what I do to give you pleasure."

She waited several seconds before responding, her eyes trying hard to read my face. I sat innocently, meeting her gaze and waiting for her to respond.

"Is that so?" she asked at last. "I will be delighted if the rest of the semester bears your words out. However, given your propensity for humor and sarcasm I am more than a little skeptical."

"I understand that," I said. "But there's an underlying reason for my telling you this."

"And what might that be?" she asked.

"I seem to have developed a crush on you Sister," I said, looking down at the carpet.

"On your feet," she said, standing up so fast her chair hit the wall. "Assume the position you cruel bitch."

"Does that mean you don't believe me?" I asked, as she pulled open her desk and handed me the catalogues.

"I believe that you're wicked and cruel," she said coming around the desk brandishing the paddle. "And I believe that physical discipline is the only way you will change."

I slipped out of my shoes and stepped up onto the catalogues, lifting my skirt as I bent across her desk.

I wasn't wearing panties and I heard her gasp as I stood with my face against the desk, feeling her eyes roaming over my exposed ass. I wasn't sure what I expected, but her reaction was one I hadn't counted on.

She actually touched my ass cheek with her fingers, gently like she was touching something breakable, her fingers dry and warm against my skin.

"You whore," she whispered. "How dare you come into my office and show me this?"

"I lost a pair of panties," I told her. "The red ones. I'm doing my laundry tonight and then I'll have clean ones to wear."

She stepped back from me and took several deep breaths.

"Stand up and put your shoes on," she said.

I did as she asked, standing in front of her.

"You are either a deeply troubled young lady," she said, "or a wantonly cruel one. I need to pray about how to best help you. Come back here in the morning after breakfast and we'll discuss this further."

"Yes Sister," I said, feigning sincerity.

I left the office but turned around in the hallway.

"Enjoy your evening Sister," I said. "I'm looking forward to seeing you in the morning."

She stood speechless as I turned and walked down the hall, knowing she was staring at my ass as I walked away.

~

It was just after nine-thirty when I knocked on her door jamb, and she looked up from her desk, her eyes red.

"You're here," she said softly.

"You told me to come," I replied, working to keep a straight face.

"I did," she said. "I just wasn't sure that you would. I've been here since last night waiting for...just waiting."

"Waiting for me?" I asked, unable to keep from grinning.

"Whatever will happen let me make sure we're not disturbed," she said.

She got up and went past me, moving down the hallway.

I quickly went around the desk and slipped the lock with my nail file and pulled open the top drawer. Her gloves were both empty. She'd found the panties and the note and had been waiting for me to come back and act on my knowledge of her pornographic magazines.

I pulled open the bottom drawer and found only the catalogue's. Both the paddle and magazines were gone. I regretted not taking one, but realized I'd have had no way to prove it was hers even if I had.

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,756 Followers