Fetish Focus: Spanked By a Nun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed and relocked her desk and went over and sat on her small sofa. However she wanted to handle this, I was done sitting in the hard wooden chair while she told me about my faults.

Before long she returned.

"The building is empty and locked," she announced, standing in front of me. "We won't be disturbed."

"Good," I said. "Please, sit Sister."

She looked like she wanted to argue, but after a moment she closed her mouth and sat on the other end of the sofa, seeming to accept that she wasn't in charge of this meeting.

"I've been dreading this since last night." she said, staring at the far wall. "What do you want?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You know something deeply personal, embarrassing, and damaging about me young lady," she said. "What do you intend to do with that information?"

"Just so we're clear," I told her, "I know about your magazines, and I know that after spanking me you sit in this office and masturbate. I'm not sure if you masturbate while thinking about me, or while looking at the women in the pictures, or both."

She stared at the far wall, and I noticed her lower lip was trembling.

"I have no intention of hurting you," I told her. "You were horny, and you used me to fuel your masturbatory fantasies. I went along with the spankings because I like sexual pleasure too. I'm not going to judge you for being attracted to women, or for masturbating. I don't think there's anything wrong with either of those things."

I paused as she turned to look at me, and for the first time she seemed to be seeing me as something other than an annoyance.

"What I want is for you to get off my ass," I told her. "No more probation. No more meetings just to antagonize me. If I need to study harder or whatever just tell me. But stop riding my ass over every little thing as an excuse to make me miserable."

I stretched my legs out and looked at my boots. I was wearing jeans and a sweater this morning, since formal dress codes didn't exist on Saturdays. I could tell that Sister Katherine was looking at me intently, but I just smiled and kept looking at my feet.

"And there will be no more regular Friday meetings," I told her. "If you need to see me legitimately, we can meet during the school day. I also want to be able to leave campus on the weekends like the rest of the seniors."

I turned and grinned at her.

"But you can keep the panties," I whispered with a wink. "Those are my gift to you. If you'd like to spank my bare ass sometime for old times' sake, I think you and I could probably work something out. Just ask nicely."

She jerked her head around and faced the wall, and I suddenly realized she was crying.

I wasn't prepared for this. I had expected anger, rage, denials, or maybe even a reluctant apology. Perhaps even some begging to keep her secret.

But tears? I had no idea what to do.

"Come on," I said lamely, no longer enjoying myself. "I'm only standing up for myself here. I don't want to hurt you and I don't want to make you feel bad. You had your fun but it's over. No reason anything must change for you."

"It should," she said softly, sniffling. "What I want is sinful and reprehensible. I'm positively vile with my sin and desires."

"You're not vile," I told her. "You're fucking normal."

She lifted her eyes to mine, and I suddenly saw her as she really was.

A woman trapped between the way she was raised and the world she wanted. She must have been living a life of desperation, caught between her desires and her faith, desperately wanting the very thing she wanted to be set free from.

For the first time it crossed my mind that she might be completely sexually inexperienced, aside from the administered spankings and lonely masturbation sessions.

Her eyes were a startling green, and her face looked so innocent and frightened that I wanted nothing more than to comfort her.

"Watch your mouth!" she begged, tears running down her cheeks. "I hate that word almost as much as I hate myself. I can't stand what I am, but I don't want you to be caught in the ugliness of the world like I am. It's not too late for you."

"You're right," I smiled. "It's not too late for me. I've sampled the world, and I am totally addicted to the pleasure it offers. Have you ever even tried these things you're so worried about?"

"It's bad enough that I've contemplated them," she said, shaking her head. "I've fantasized about them and drawn you into those thoughts. I'm a wretch. I deserve to be destroyed."

"What you fucking deserve is to know what you're missing out on," I whispered, reaching out and placing my hand on her arm.

"Your mouth..." she stuttered. "Your mouth is so..."

I found her fear heartbreaking. But instead of sadness I found myself filled with lust as I pitied her life of frustrated masturbation and disguising sexual exploration as discipline with a younger woman.

"My mouth is yours if you want it," I whispered.

I leaned towards her slowly, giving her a chance to push me away, or lean back, or stand up.

Instead she held her ground and stared at me, as if she had no idea what was about to happen.

"If I...?" she whispered.

She was staring into my eyes, and she quickly looked down at my mouth and then back into my eyes, our faces no more than two inches apart.

"If you want it," I whispered again, brushing her cheek with my fingers as I pressed my lips gently to her mouth.

I expected her to hesitate, but with an aggression that shocked and thrilled me she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me to her, opening her mouth to my tongue as I closed my eyes.

She sucked on my tongue and I let a mouthful of spit slide into her mouth, pushing my tongue deeper into her mouth and opening my mouth wide, our lips pressed firmly together as she seemed to vibrate under me.

Her hands slid around me, and I felt one of her hands touch the small of my back where my sweater had ridden up, and we both moaned as her fingers pressed against my skin, and I felt her tongue begin to swirl around mine.

I had never been kissed like that, stretched out on top of her and pressing against her, feeling her pull me closer and closer as our bodies pressed together through all our clothes. On and on our mouths explored, and I wondered if she had ever even shared a kiss with someone before.

Her mouth began to taste salty, and I realized she was crying, silent tears running down her cheeks and mingling with our wet mouths.

After several minutes she put her hands on my shoulders and gently pushed, but instead of breaking away I stopped kissing her and drug my wet mouth over her chin and along her throat, burying my mouth against her neck and sucking lightly.

"Emily, Emily, Emily," she panted, patting my back.

I flicked my tongue against her ear and then gently bit her earlobe, before kissing her neck again as she shivered in my arms, and I reached up and pulled her coif and wimple down, sucking softly against the side of her neck as I pulled her hair free, running my hand through the thick tresses as she clutched me even tighter.

"Emily, Emily, Emily," she gasped again, her hands warm against the small of my back.

"Yes?" I murmured, breathing in the scent of her body.

"We shouldn't," she panted.

I pulled away and looked into her eyes, startled by how beautiful she looked with her hair out from under her traditional habit.

"You're beautiful," I whispered.

"I'm wicked," she whispered in reply, her voice shaking.

"You just want to feel the physical love and pleasure that your body is designed to experience," I told her, brushing my fingers over her tear-stained cheek. "It's just the two of us right here, right now. Let me help you feel what it's like. Let me allow you to explore what you've always wondered about."

"It's wrong," she said, but her eyes were hopeful.

"It's just us," I said again. "You and I are alone. No one will know. I can't tell without getting thrown out of school and losing my mother's financial support. You can't tell without losing your job. We'll be bound together by silence and love and a beautiful, shared secret."

Silently I reached down, maintaining eye contact with her as I pulled her thick black skirt up, gathering it in bunches against her thigh and then pulling even more of it up, repeating the process slowly until it was all the way up and her knees were exposed.

Still staring into her eyes, I pressed my hand against her hot inner thigh, and she shuddered and licked her lips, staring at me as her eyes began to glaze over.

"I shouldn't let you sin for me," she whispered.

"Maybe you should," I whispered. "Because my body needs it as badly as yours does."

I pushed my hand along her thigh, up under her skirt towards her body, and she grabbed my wrist and held it. She didn't attempt to stop me as she held on tight, and I wondered if maybe she thought this was a dream and she was trying to see if I was real.

She shook her head no and squeezed her fingers around my wrist, but I smiled and nodded my own head gently, pulling her with me as I retreated to my side of the sofa, stretching out under her and watching as she responded to my hand up between her legs.

"What are you doing?" she whispered.

"Waiting for you to kiss me again," I answered, closing my eyes as she lowered her face to mine.

I wrapped my arms around her as we kissed again, and it was as intense and soft and aggressive and hesitant and hungry and gentle and erotic as our first kiss, but it went on even longer.

She was tracing her fingers along my sides and belly where my sweater had ridden up, sometimes pushing her fingers up under it towards my breasts, and her shy hesitation caused me to get wetter and wetter until I thought I could cum just from kissing her and feeling her fingers against my skin.

Her thigh was hot against my hand and I teased her by pressing up towards her center while massaging her sensitive inner thigh, feeling her tremble with anticipatory lust.

After what seemed like hours of wet kissing I heard myself growl and I tore at her shirt, pulling it out of the waistline of her skirt and reaching for the buttons on her sweater, intending to unbutton them but tearing at it instead, buttons from her sweater and her shirt popping off as I tore them both from her body.

I threw them to the floor as I pulled her enormous breasts out of the cups of her heavy and sensible bra, and I lifted my mouth to her nipple and sucked, and she gasped and pushed it into my mouth.

I sucked it as hard as I could, feeling the stiff flesh against my tongue and tasting the delicious tang of her sweat as I smelled her body, pinching her other nipple as hard as I could while she grabbed fistfuls of my hair and shook.

"What is happening?" she moaned.

I bit her tender tit flesh and looked up at her, and saw the torment of arousal and confusion on her face.

"Close your eyes and let yourself feel it," I whispered, rolling her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers.

She closed her eyes again and I took her other nipple into my mouth, squeezing her breast and sucking as she writhed above me.

"Roll over," I whispered, pushing her as rolled us so that I was on top. "Just be still and concentrate on what this feels like."

I slid down the sofa, kissing each of her nipples while she panted and pulled at my hair, and I licked my tongue along her belly, flicking it in and out of her belly button as I pulled her thick skirt up around her waist.

I sat up and looked down at her, this prim and proper disciplinarian with her skirt around her waist, her tits exposed and shiny with my spit, her gray cotton panties showing a giant wet spot of arousal.

I leaned over her and sucked at her nipple again, grabbing her panties and pulling them down while she lifted her ass and let me, all hesitation gone from her.

I pulled her shoes off while quickly wadding the panties up and stuffing them in my pocket, knowing that no matter what else happened today I'd fall asleep tonight while inhaling her scent.

I knelt between her legs and she spread them for me, watching me through half closed eyes while I stared down at her body.

"So gorgeous," I whispered, reaching out and touching her thatch of pubic hair.

She gasped and her hips jumped, and I pulled my fingertips through her thick pubes and felt my own hole clench at the sensation.

I parted her lips with my fingers, and the scent of her arousal caused me to plunge forward, pushing my tongue into her delicious gash while my fingers moved along her slippery folds.

I licked up and down, forcing myself to go slowly as she gently patted my head, her hole becoming more and more slick as she rocked back and forth with my lapping tongue.

"I never knew it would feel like this," she said softly, almost like she was talking to herself.

Instead of answering I lifted my left hand to hers and we entwined our fingers, while I pushed the fingers of my other hand up into her and stiffened my tongue as I licked along her lips.

She moaned and squeezed my fingers, and I lapped at her hole a little faster, twisting my fingers up inside her.

After every ten licks with my tongue I would press my fingers into her and twist them, and then pull them most of the way out and start licking again, loving how responsive she was to her growing pleasure.

When she was dripping like a faucet I reached up and pinched her nipple with my slippery fingers, while moving my mouth to her clitoris and sucking it.

She lifted her hips and pushed herself against my mouth and cried out, and I hoped no one was in the building besides us as I swirled my tongue around her erect nub and pulled her nipple, feeling her squeeze my fingers so hard I was afraid she'd break one of them.

She opened her mouth wide and closed her eyes, screaming silently as she writhed and squirmed under me, suddenly pulling my hair violently and pumping her hips, her orgasm slamming into her like a tsunami, going on and on and on until she collapsed onto the sofa, covered in sweat and gasping for air.

I kept holding her hand and kissed her inner thighs softly, tickling my fingers through her pubes and deciding I liked them so much that I should grow mine out.

After several minutes she stirred.

"I didn't know it could be like that," she said softly, looking down at me between her spread legs.

"It's pretty incredible isn't it?" I agreed with a grin.

"It was the best thing I've ever felt," she smiled.

"Was?" I asked, making my eyes wide in mock innocence.

"I'm too exhausted to move," she answered.

"Good," I whispered with a grin. "I want to taste you some more."

I lowered my mouth to her again, and this time I used both hands to part her lips and bury my face in her heat, probing with my fingers and tongue as I licked hungrily, hearing her gasp and feeling her tense up.

This time I licked fast and aggressively, concentrating on rubbing her lips with my fingers and alternating sucking on and swirling my tongue around her clitoris.

I let the quick pace add to the amount of erotic tension that her last orgasm had built up, feeling her quiver with need as her body responded with even more heat and pressure than it had a while ago.

Suddenly she grabbed at my shoulders and pushed herself against my mouth, looking down at me and nodding her head, moaning in rhythm with my tongue working against her clit.

"Emily?" she whispered, her eyes wide.

And then she was throbbing around my fingers and I felt her clit rub against my tongue as she started to hump up and down, her orgasm carrying her to places that I can't even imagine.

It went on and on for almost five minutes, going from intense to gentle and then back to intense again, until she screamed one final time and pulled me up on top of her, hugging me tight as she shuddered and giggled in my ear.

Hearing this strict nun giggle caused me to laugh out loud, and I kissed her neck again, as she laughed with me, both of us realizing how utterly absurd this was.

"You're irredeemable young lady," she chuckled.

"Irredeemably wet," I laughed.

"Really?" she whispered.

"Oh, my yes," I answered. "I've leaked through my jeans."

I pressed my crotch against her bare knee, and I felt her hand at the small of my back as she kissed me again, and when she moaned I started to grind against her.

"Are you wet enough to feel good?" she asked, her lips moving against mine as she asked.

"Tasting you made me feel so good I almost passed out," told her.

She licked her tongue against my lips, and I felt my belly tighten as I realized she was tasting herself on my mouth.

"Will you cum for me?" she asked softly.

"I need to," I said. "How should I do it?"

Out of all the things my body wanted, none of them compared to my desire to let her experience my orgasm in whatever way she wanted.

Instead of answering she pushed her hand down my belly and I undid my pants, and she pushed her fingers into my panties and along my slippery gash.

"So good," I whimpered, closing my eyes as my hips rolled.

She grabbed my pants and I helped her, standing up as the two of us pulled my pants and panties down, and I kicked my boots off and moved over her again, kissing Sister Katherine as I pressed my wetness against her thigh.

"Look into my eyes," she whispered, her fingers pushing up into me again.

I stared into her eyes as she expertly alternated between rubbing my throbbing hole and my clit, biting my lip to keep from screaming as my hips moved up and down in tandem with her fingers, my insides tightening and twisting as my pleasure pulsed closer and closer.

I suddenly grabbed her breasts and nodded at her, my vision blurring as I felt my body begin its inevitable orgasmic convulsions.

"It's gonna happen," I whispered.

She pushed her hand up under my sweater and bra to cup my breast, her palm flat against my stiff nipple and in that moment, it was the most romantic thing I'd ever felt, and it made my impending explosion double in intensity.

"For me," she whispered back as I grunted. "Cum for me please."

I felt myself explode, her fingers pulling my pleasure along my spasming cunt hole, her touch against my clitoris so intense it was almost painful in the most delicious way imaginable, and every inch of my skin tingled as I came and came, dizziness overtaking me as I opened my mouth to scream.

She grabbed my hair and pulled my mouth to hers, and my scream was muffled as our tongues pressed together, my hips rolling with my throbbing pleasure as she held me tightly.

I collapsed on top of her, whimpering and tingling, my heart thudding so hard I wondered if I might die like this, with a nuns hand pressed against my leaking cunt.

At last I lifted my head and looked at her, and she brought her hand to her mouth and started to lick her fingers, and I leaned in and joined her, tasting myself on her hand as we licked my slick juices together.

"I love how you taste," she whispered, her eyes wide.

"Instead of telling me," I said softly, "prove it to me."

I moved up and straddled her, feeling her arms circle my thighs as I lowered my cunt to her mouth, and her tongue pushed up inside me as I grabbed the arm of the sofa and started to grind against her.

She licked up towards my clitoris, and when her mouth closed around it I couldn't stop my second orgasm, which arrived in an intense surge of pleasure that roared through me so quickly that I couldn't even warn her.

I rode the waves of pleasure, throwing my head back and gasping as she reached under my sweater again to pinch my nipple as my belly twisted with exploding lust.

I tried to ease my shaking body back on the sofa, but I lost my balance and fell, hitting the floor with a thud at the same time Sister Katherine came off the sofa and stretched out next to me, her tongue in my ear as I shuddered and giggled, the two of us holding each other on the floor.