Fetish Focus: Spanked By a Nun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several minutes she sat up, and then got to her feet. She reached down and took my hand, and I stood up next to her. We hugged, with me naked from the waist down and her naked from the waist up.

We kissed again, romantic and soft, our physical hunger satisfied.

"I'm not sure how I feel," she said after a long time, her voice quiet in my ear. "But I'm glad I felt that. I'm embarrassed and ashamed and unsure of what to do next, but I'm glad that happened. Does that make sense?"

"It does," I answered, my head on her shoulder. "I'm glad it happened too. It wasn't what I was expecting."

"What do we do now?" she asked.

"Whatever you want," I told her. "I would love to do this again with you. Or to try something different with you. Here. Or in a bed. Today. Tomorrow. Later this week. It's up to you. If you want to never speak of this again, we won't. Whatever happens I won't hurt you Sister."

"You won't will you?" she asked, holding me at arm's length. "For as hard as I pushed you and after the way I treated you, you really mean that don't you?"

"Of course," I smiled. "But in the meantime, I need to go to my dorm room and shower and clean up."

I bent down and stepped into my jeans, snapping them as I stepped into my boots. I leaned over and picked up my panties and handed them to her as she was pulling her sweater on.

"For you," I smiled. "A trophy. Or memento."

She took them and held my hand for a moment, and then broke into a grin.

"Instead of going to your dorm how'd you like to leave campus with me for the evening?" she asked.

"Really?" I asked, breaking into a smile.

"Yes," she whispered. "I'd like to take a shower with you. And get a better look at your body without any clothes on."

I leaned close and put my mouth against her ear.

"Of course," I whispered. "But bring the paddle."

~~

Thanks for reading!

My Fetish Focus stories are all based on reader requests, highlighting different kinks or story ideas that a reader would like me to explore.

Feel free to make your own suggestions in the comments below, or by sending me an email directly. Email would work best, so we can communicate back and forth over the specifics of your request. If you email me through Literotica, please include your own email address in the body of the message so I can respond to you directly.

Nothing within Literotica's story submission guidelines is off-limits for you to suggest, although I can't promise that my writing skills will be up to tackling all genres or ideas. But I promise to at least consider every request. So don't hold back!

Feel free to suggest character names, scenarios, places, and things like time of year or holiday settings. (Just understand that I don't always have time to write immediately, so your request could take several months).

Thank you for indulging me by reading about the things that I love to write about, and in this case a specific fantasy for another Literotica member!

IE