Fetish Island Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Omega Alpha Alpha was aware of the needs Daisy would have for college life. Everything from clothes to protect Daisy from the weather to customized bags to bring her books to class with, and a specialized computer her professors deemed acceptable to use in class, to name a few.

It took a long time for the college and the student body to wrap their heads around Daisy. The fetish was almost non-existent. The challenges that Daisy would have to make scared many away. The emotional roller coaster Daisy was on as she navigated all the stigmas took a toll on Daisy.

Queen set up a multitude of 24 / seven networks to help Daisy work through all her problems. Nudity was not viewed as a problem as much of the student body had fetishes that included it.

Daisy was trying to be an obedient dog, as such, she was not using English as much, just when Cora expected her to use it. Queen's network was so vast that when there was a bullying incident against Daisy, someone intervened. Daisy couldn't respond. As a result, she was shaken up and needed comforting.

In most sororities, there were problems with rude or drunk people that didn't know how to stop. In Omega Alpha Alpha, most of the people were underaged; Queen made the whole sorority a 'Dry' one, the only exception was cooking. Even then, the new 'Vice President' would have it removed from the house for safekeeping. As for rude people, if needed, Joe would drop them faster than an opposing quarterback.

After the first semester, people started getting used to Daisy. Some of Daisy's new friends were willing to take her on her workouts. 'Coach' kept adding exercises to Daisy's workout regime. She was getting well-toned and defined. Some of the girls who didn't want anything to do with Daisy were jealous. They tried to do some of Daisy's workouts, but Daisy was just too far advanced. They should have joined six months ago.

Daisy joined the track team; there were no rules against human dogs being on it. Her event was the 1500 meter. In her workout, she developed the best way to breathe while running. She leapfrogged when she ran, stretching out the entire length of her body for the best air exchange.

She pressed hard for the first two laps; this ran most of her competitors out of the race. Most humans didn't want to kick it into another gear until the last half lap or less. Daisy got her burn at the sound of the bell lap, just people at her school knew that. If you did not go with her, you lost. She did not win every race, but there were three teammates on the podium. The team racked up massive points for the team.

Her school emphasized focused breathing playing a factor in every event. The entire track team knew when she took her 'walks.' The five-mile loop around the duck pond was a reasonable distance for Daisy. Daisy had already finished her cool down stretches and was waiting at a picnic table when Cora finished her loop; Daisy handed her a cold sports drink.

Daisy was teaching Cora how to run: don't flap your arms like a chicken, keep them close to your body, run on the balls of your feet, don't waste time putting your entire foot down, and lift it up again. Make high long steps, so you glide around the track. Don't look around, keep your head still and looking forward. Daisy watched 'Chariots of Fire' with Cora one night; she started to understand the concepts.

One day Daisy came home in tears. It took Cora and Queen one hour to calm Daisy down enough to find out what happened. It appears that two or three of the dorms and their friends decided to start a program to be hostile to Daisy, to be mean to her. Queen would have a list of the principal players before lunchtime the following day.

Queen always protected her girls. She would have a 'talk' with all of them, that is to say, she would talk, and they will listen and obey. "You all will write a signed, personal apology to Daisy. You will read it before the entire body of sisters and Daisy will either accept or reject your apology."

The players knew what they did was wrong, and Daisy did not deserve it. They all started writing down their apologies. Then came the reading in front of all the sisters and Joe.

Daisy was accepting all of the apologies, and each student would hand their written apology to Cora. Then in the middle, came a snag. Daisy was refusing to receive excuses. Cora also refused to accept the refused apologies. Those players stormed out the door. Then Daisy started to collect more apologies, much to the relief of everyone in the room.

The next day, the rejected players came back. "Queen, what do you plan on doing about Daisy and us?"

"Nothing, it has been too traumatic for her to talk about what happened to her by your groups or subgroups. I have yet to hear from you what your groups did to her. I can't make an informed decision without any of the facts."

The computer science and engineering geeks on campus put indoor door openers in all the rooms. They worked like the handicap buttons you see in big department stores only lower with a palm print for the outside door. The sister sororities requested them later on, Maxine asked for them, so Cora and Daisy could come over and visit.

Cora took Daisy to bed early that night.

Daisy did not come downstairs for breakfast or lunch. Cora knocked on her bed. "Daisy, can I see you outside, please?"

Daisy whimpered.

"DAISY! HEEL! NOW!"

After Daisy hit the paw button to open the door, she was amazed at what she saw. It was the entire Men's and Women's Track and Field teams. They scooped her up and carried her downstairs and out the front door, down the street to the park, and they continued around the five-mile loop, trading seamlessly so everyone could relay Daisy.

It was what she needed, a show of love from an expected source.

As it happened, the President and Dean of Students of the school were feeding the ducks together as the scene unfolded.

"There goes that party girl I almost expelled. Queen put her reputation on the line for her and now look at her and her teammates."

The President mused, "I call that a success story. This college likes success stories. How does 'The Daisy Dog Park' sound? This park does not have a name, and I think it is about time that it should get one."

The project was passed and funded with record speed. At the unveiling, Cora and Daisy were told to take the inaugural loop.

Members of the Omega Alpha Alpha Sorority National board were there. Queen was talking with one of them under an oak tree.

"Madame President, our branch of Omega Alpha Alpha would like to make some improvements to the rules you laid down. Can you tell us how to go about that?"

Cora said, "Mr. President, Daisy and I want to make personal bests today at the loop, permission. After they took off, so did the track teams to press them hard to make their times. At each mile marker, someone from the track team shouted the times, and both were told to get their rear in gear.

As they made the last turn, they could see Joe with a stopwatch, waving them on. Everyone rose to their feet. As Daisy and Cora exited the woods, the entire student body was cheering them on. Cora finished just four seconds after Daisy. As Joe announced the personal records, they all celebrated in the only way they could, a Dogpile.

Queen easily spotted the guilty parties. While everyone else was cheering, they were shame-faced. She deemed the college did not need to punish them; they had already inflicted a harsher punishment on themselves.

Grumbling members of the board filled the room; the president had to act. "I see you all got your packets; I was outraged at the totality of the changes. I drafted some of that language myself. Please read and reread the documents and give considerable thought to it. I promise I will do the same."

"Every branch has the right to submit such changes. I see that all of us are too bothered by these developments to discuss them tonight. I will set a meeting for one month from now. Please give these girls a chance to make their case. Meeting adjourned."

When all the board members assembled a month later, Mr. Peacock took the floor; everyone knew he would be against it.

"After reading this twenty times, I was fuming, how dare they! Most of us on this board created these documents. For help, I asked my wife to read them, and I gave her a copy of what we currently use. She came back an hour later and asked a single question."

She said, "As president, Queen has the right to make some limited changes to the rules. My question to you is before I start, is why she felt the need to implement these changes and view them as improvements?"

"Then she read the riot act to me. You could have knocked me over with a feather, but I could not complain. I did ask for her input."

"She went point by point, citing reasons and testimonials along the way. She said these seniors had put their necks on the chopping block for the benefit of their sorority, on a national level; they deserve quick, decisive action, not the foot-dragging you use to make problems go away."

"I spent a weekend up at their campus; Queen gets things done because her word is her bond, and she will lay it on the line for her friends anytime. That is why everyone trusts her judgment."

"I am here tonight to propose three things: One to vote 'Yes' on the entire package tonight. Two. Once done, I recommend each person to have two-year terms and for our sororities to vote us in. We have isolated ourselves from our branches; we should have them pick their leadership. At the end of three consecutive terms, a member must step down for at least one voting cycle."

"Three: every seven years an independent panel should review our charter and by-laws to see if they can improve upon them. This document is fifteen years old; the problem is that it has not kept up with the times."

"This repackages all of our original ideas and puts multiple layers of improvements on it. My last point is I am stepping down from the board to let some new blood fill it; I nominate Queen to replace me. I have been on this board twenty years, and it took a constitutional crisis to get me off my ass to visit one. I call that being out of touch with our members."

The whole board was in shock. The board had been raked over the coals about inactivity and not being in touch with their members. Everything they were going to say against the legislation was mute. It was the people at national that were more a problem than at the local level. The vote was unanimous, and the amendments adequately supported. Three more members stepped down, their nominees to be named later.

12