All Comments on 'Fetish Mad'

by Fetishwriter1

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
PepperpuppyPepperpuppyover 13 years ago
Fetish mad or warped?

Yes I was enjoying it until the last couple of paragraphs....... VERY nasty and definitely NOT a turn on.

It's obvious that you enjoy Xdressing in real life, (probably secretly ...... no shame in that) but it's also obvious that you really do WANT to be raped by a guy while wearing womens lingerie. Your writing is screaming that out - LOUDLY.

More likely is that you'd like to be raped by a woman and a guy and humiliatingly used and discarded.

O & X's

Fetishwriter1Fetishwriter1over 13 years agoAuthor
Wrongful accusations!

ACTUALLY. . .I did some research on the internet and found that alot of guys and girls are into the strap-on fetish. I thought to myself that I would do this for my wife IF and only IF it turned her on. Then I thought about how it could actually take a turn for the worst. Then some stuff actually is true! I mixed a little fiction with some non fiction in there. The last couple paragraphs contain more truth than the rest of the entire story. I eat my own cum for her. The pee and blood, well that's for me. Sorry but your analogy was wrong. I just happen to have a great imagination mixed with an even better sex life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

wow!! i dont think i ever came so fast

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous