Fetishes Awakened Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been relying on the busboy to transport the clean glasses back to the bar, but at one point the bartender himself came running back into the kitchen.

"Dale," he said frantically. "I need wine glasses and Caesar glasses like right now!"

"I've got two racks of each back there clean and ready to go," I said with heavy breath. "But I haven't seen Marc the busser in a bit," I finished.

"He's helping to clean up a big mess on the floor," the bartender explained as he disappear from view in front of the rack and made his way down the alley where the servers picked up their orders, and appeared at the back entrance to the dish area. "I'll take the wine glasses," he announced as he reached for the racks. "Can I get you to bring the Caesar glasses?"

I looked over at the assistant manager who had appeared to assess the situation. "Go ahead Dale," she nodded at me. "Just lose the hair net."

"Got it," I sighed. I ripped the hair net off my head then headed back to the back of the dishwasher and scooped the two racks of Caesar glasses and followed the bartender out onto the floor.

It was an absolute zoo! Every table was occupied and there was a LOT of people waiting by the front doors and at the bar. As I followed the bartender up to the bar, off to the side, I could see the mess that the busboy was cleaning. I also noticed off to the other side, a group of servers singing 'happy birthday' to someone at another table.

Once I got the racks installed up at the bar, and the bartender had thanked me profusely, I took the empty racks and began to head back to the kitchen area. As I did I took closer notice of the table where the servers were just finishing up singing birthday wishes.

Holy shit! It was Becky!

I made sure not to stare or anything, but it looked like she was with family. One guy around her age, who I assumed to be either a husband/boyfriend or a brother, but leaned towards the former, since there wasn't much resemblance. The other two were younger guys and there was a resemblance between them and Becky to be sure.

I got back to the dish-pit and put my hair net back on then sighed and got back to it.

******

The assistant manager let me out the back door of the restaurant around 1:45am. "Hey," she called out to me. "You were stellar tonight."

"Thanks," I replied with a weak grin as I lit a smoke.

"Are you sure you don't want a ride?" she asked as I began to walk off. "My boyfriend will be here to pick me up in like ten minutes."

"I'll be home in ten minutes, thanks," I said with a smile. Then I turned and was on my walk home.

Man! I was exhausted. But then I realized that fucking twice during the day - once on camera - before a long shift at work can take a lot out of a person. Even an eighteen year old.

My brow furrowed up as I walked along, recalling seeing Becky celebrating her birthday at the restaurant. The more I thought about it, it sure looked like a wife and mother celebrating with her husband and sons. But, when we first met Becky had told me she didn't have ANY children.

I rolled my eyes and realized that the first time we met we were about to fuck on camera for money. She may have not wanted to share too much with this kid she just met. I convinced myself that I really shouldn't have been too surprised that I didn't know much about Becky.

In fact it dawned on me that it shouldn't be too much of a surprise that I didn't know much about any of the people that I had worked with. I barely knew anything about Rob. I knew squat about Josee. And even though I was living with her, the most I learned about Renata was when she told Carol that Schuyler was her son, and was living in Europe married with kids of his own.

I tossed my cigarette butt down into the curb and stomped it out, as I prepared to walk the last few blocks home. "Of course," I sighed. "They don't know anything about me either. It stands to reason that in our business people play things close to the chest."

Then I realized I was talking to myself on a quiet street in downtown Toronto. I smiled and shook my head, then made my way home.

I got into the apartment just before 2am. The place was dark and quiet. I slowly kicked off my shoes and quietly walked over to the fridge and gently nudged it open. I could hear Renata's breathing as she slept in the bedroom just off to the right of the kitchen. As I reached in and grabbed myself a beer, I saw a plate of leftovers wrapped in plastic in there. Then I turned a bit and saw a note on the kitchen table.

I squinted my eyes and read the note by the light of the fridge. Renata had scrawled out that while Rob had finished editing the video, he was making his way to Quebec early the next morning, so he wouldn't bother giving us a copy until after he got back. She also made mention of the plate of leftover meatloaf and mashed potatoes in the fridge.

I smiled and placed the note back down on the table, then closed the fridge. I was too exhausted to eat. I walked over to the sofa and slumped down and popped the top off my beer and lit another cigarette. "Just one," I whispered to myself. "Then you gotta get your ass in the shower."

******

The next morning I stirred about 10:30am and I could hear Renata shuffling around in the kitchen. I slowly eased myself out of bed and stretched in the morning light that shone through the window.

I shuffled out into the kitchen and saw Renata facing the counter with her back to me. She was dressed very nicely and conservatively. She was wearing a floral print blouse with a collar, along with nice black pants and comfortable shoes.

"Good morning," I mumbled.

"Oh good morning dear," she turned and smiled at me. She was wearing make-up! "How was your night?"

"Dreadful," I replied with a weak smile. I shuffled over to the counter and reached into the cupboard for a coffee cup. "You look very pretty," I replied as I poured myself a cup."

"Oh thank you dear," she shyly reached up and playfully brushed her gray hair over her ear. She was wearing earrings too. "I'm on my way to play bridge with some friends at the community center."

"I didn't know you played bridge," I replied after a sip of coffee. GOD! Did it hit the spot.

"It's something I haven't done in weeks," she smiled at me as she ran a finger down my bare chest. "I blame you," she winked at me. "Now," her voice took on a sterner tone as she reached over and opened the fridge. "Why didn't you eat?"

"I was too exhausted," I sighed with a shrug. "And honestly, I didn't have much of an appetite."

"You need to eat," she admonished me.

"I know," I smiled at her. "I was going to have it for breakfast."

"Meatloaf and mashed potatoes for breakfast?" she giggled, surprised.

"Why not?" I shrugged.

"Well okay," she shrugged back at me. She glanced down at her watch. "Oh my, look at the time. I must be going. You are working tonight yes?" she asked as she scooped her purse off the back of the sofa.

"Yeah," I replied as I grabbed my smokes off the kitchen table and lit myself one. "I start at five."

Renata fumbled for her keys in her purse as she paused by the door. "I should be back by then, but if I am not, don't worry. It just means I probably went out to dinner with my bridge friends."

"Sounds good," I said with a smile and a nod.

"Enjoy your day," she said with a sly smile and then she headed out the door.

I stood there with a quizzical look on my face for a few moments, and then just inhaled and exhaled heavily. "Shower?" I said to myself as I butted the cigarette out.

A few hours later - after eating, in case you needed to know. And yes, the meatloaf was very tasty - I was sitting on the couch nursing a beer watching the Blue Jays on TV.

Then the buzzer went off.

I furrowed my brow up and wondered who the hell it could be. I got up walked over to the intercom on the wall and pressed the 'talk' button. "Hello?"

"Hi," came a familiar voice through the speaker. "It's Carol."

"Oh hey," I said, not betraying my shock that she was here. WHY was she here? "What's up?"

"Well can I come up?" she giggled through the intercom.

I looked down at myself. I hadn't bothered to get dressed even after I showered. I mean why bother? I took a deep breath and pressed the 'talk' button once more. "Sure," I said. "Come on up," and I buzzed her into the building.

I headed into the spare bedroom where I kept most of my stuff. Renata had offered me drawers and closet space in her room, but I felt she was more entitled to those than me. I found a t-shirt and a pair of shorts and pulled them on just as Carol knocked at the door.

I ran my hands through my messy hair, and then opened the door and smiled at her. "Hey," I said. "What's up?"

"Well," she said tentatively. "Um may I?" she gestured towards the inside of the apartment.

"Oh please," I said quickly and guided her in and then shut the door behind her.

She was wearing a green tank-top that was straining against the weight of her big tits, along with a pair of white shorts that looked like they were at least big enough to contain her ample backside. She also wore a pair of flip-flop sandals on her chubby feet.

She nervously adjusted her glasses and then tugged at the strap of her purse still slung over her shoulder. "Well," she began slowly. "Before I left yesterday Renata mentioned that Rob was usually quick getting these things edited," she shrugged. "So I was wondering if you guys have the finished copy," she smiled nervously. "I have to admit I'm kind of interested in seeing how it turned out."

"No," I replied and tensed the muscles in my face and neck a bit. "We don't. Rob apparently headed off early this morning to Quebec, and called to say he'd drop our copy off when he gets back."

"Why is he going to Quebec?" Carol asked as she furrowed her brow.

I have to admit, for a woman her age that was the most amount of wrinkles I had seen in her face.

"Oh," I responded quickly. "He's got a distributor in Europe for the stuff he makes. And he mails it from an address there." Damn! I was good at making shit up on the fly!

"But why mail it from Quebec?" she asked. "What difference does that make?"

"Post mark," I replied quickly, still lying my ass off. "Besides, he gets orders from them sent to this address in Quebec."

"Oh, I see," Carol nodded.

Made up on the fly and bought. Hook, line and sinker. I was good.

"So where's Renata?" Carol asked. "Is she passed out on the bed because you fucked her senseless?" she added with a giggle.

"No," I laughed. "She's off playing bridge with some friends."

"Really?" Carol sounded surprised, and she nervously hitched her purse over her shoulder once more. "I could have sworn she told me she'd be here all day."

Oh shit! Renata, you naughty minx you!

"I think they called her this morning," I replied, still lying my ass off - why, I have NO idea. "She hasn't been there for a few weeks, and they convinced her to attend. I guess she just forgot about what she told you," I finished with a shrug.

"Oh," Carol replied flatly. Her shoulders kind of dropped a bit and there was an uncomfortable silence between us for a few moments.

In my defense, I was processing things in my head. For some reason I pictured Rob and Renata having a beer served to them by Gino at his favorite pub, clinking their glasses together that maybe, just maybe, I could convince Carol to fuck me at our place - and THEN do it on camera.

"Listen," I finally broke the silence. "I'm sorry you came all the way down here," I continued. "Can I get you a coffee? There's still some left."

"I suppose," Carol replied as she still tugged at her purse strap. "So what are you up to?"

"Just watching the Jays," I replied as I turned to the counter.

"How are they doing?" she asked from behind me.

"Losing to Milwaukee," I replied in a despondent tone.

"You think they're going to do it this year?" she asked. I could tell she was moving closer to the sofa even though she was behind me. Then I heard her sit down.

"After to losing to Kansas City in last years ALCS?" I replied as I filled up a cup for her. "I sure as hell hope so," I took a deep breath as I turned to face her. "Do you want some Bailey's in this?" I asked.

If this WAS a set-up, I should at least TRY and do what was expected of me.

Carol leaned against the back of the sofa and put one arm up on the top of the back as she turned to look at me. "As much as I'd like to," she smiled warmly at me. "Given the fact that we're here alone, I don't think I should."

Oh well.

I walked over to the sofa and passed Carol her cup and then scooped up my beer. Since I didn't know for certain that this was a set-up, I didn't feel any pressure to pursue the issue. But I did have another thought.

"Hey listen," I said after I took a sip of my beer. "You mentioned that you knew Becky. How well do you know her?"

"Mmm," Carol replied as she pulled the cup away from her mouth. "Not very well. I only met her a couple of times."

"But you mentioned that you thought she was more reserved than you," I continued.

"Oh well yes," Carol said as she shifted her position on the sofa more to face me. "But the first time I met her, she seemed extremely prim and proper."

"Where was that?" I asked.

"Oh that same bar I was at with Rob when I met you and Renata for the first time," she replied with a shrug. "Why?"

Becky was in character for a video shoot! Rob was going to film her up the apartment Renata and I first worked together.

"Oh," replied as I reached for my cigarettes and lit one. "I was wondering if you knew if she was married or had kids."

"God I would hope not," Carol laughed. "Given what she did with you in that video!"

"Valid point," I replied. I took a long, slow drag of my cigarette.

"Although," Carol wagged her index finger in the air for a moment, and then placed her pinky finger up against her teeth. "I think I do remember mentioning my son was at UT, and that she said she had a son at Ryerson."

I darted my eyes back and forth as I processed this. Was that Becky in character? Or was she being honest?

"But seriously," Carol continued with a chuckle as she reached for her cup. "What kind of wife and mother would agree to do what she did in that video with you?"

I shrugged. "I dunno. One who wants or needs the money, I guess."

Carol's shoulders visibly slumped. "I suppose. I just can't," she stopped short and took another sip of her coffee.

"It's not everybody's cup of tea Carol," I said in a soothing tone. "But some of us are able to," I paused as I searched for the right word. "Cast it all aside. Y'know?"

"I guess," she sighed.

"Renata was a mother and a wife," I continued. "She has grandkids of her own," I said knowingly. "And if Becky does have a husband and kids? I say kudos to her for what she did."

"Of course you would," Carol scoffed as she playfully swatted me on the shoulder. "You got to fuck her."

"Cock for hire," I smiled at her.

"But you still have sex with Renata," she said.

"Yeah," I agreed. "And if Becky had been the one to offer me a place to live, I might be still fucking her," I paused. "Y'know? If she wasn't married and had kids."

"Isn't there any emotional attachment between you and Renata?" Carol asked as she drew a leg up onto the sofa and clutched her fat thigh with her hands.

"Sure there is," I replied matter-of-factly. "Hell, we've been living together for over a month."

"Yes," Carol persisted. "But you just said it was a matter of 'who asked first?'. If that first girl you had worked with, what was her name?"

"Josee," I replied.

"Right," she nodded. "If she had offered you a place to live with her, are you saying you'd be with her? Or if it was Becky?"

"Look," I replied calmly but firmly. "Ultimately Rob's plan was for me and Renata to work together. You said it yourself when you saw it. There was something there, right from the first time, after knowing each other less than half an hour!"

Carol averted her eyes downward. "I know," she nodded.

******

Nothing happened between me and Carol that afternoon. She left right after she finished her second cup of coffee.

Renata hadn't come home by the time I left for work, so I didn't get the chance to ask her if the whole thing had been a set-up. Which I had to admit to myself as I walked along, wasn't the worst thing. If it HAD been a set-up, I kinda failed miserably.

I was just about to make a turn at the corner when I heard a car door open behind me.

"Dale?" a familiar voice called out.

"Becky," I turned around and smiled at her. "How are you?"

"Doing good thanks," she nodded nervously. "So," she continued. "I didn't know you worked at Red Lobster."

"Oh," I chuckled. "So you did see me?"

"I did," she nodded. "And you obviously saw me."

"Don't worry Becky," I waved a hand at her.

"I appreciate that," she sighed. "I guess you know I was there with my husband and my two sons."

"I didn't get independent confirmation," I replied. "But I kinda guessed that's what was going on."

She darted her eyes around nervously for a moment. "You're not going to fuck this up for me are you?" she asked.

"No," I replied taken aback. "Of course not."

"God," she whispered. "Why do I believe you?"

"Because it's the truth?" I said with a shrug.

"Look Dale," she stammered a bit. "Um," she tried to continue.

"Listen Becky," I assured her. "Do you remember what you said about Rob having even kinkier shit in store for me?"

"Yes," she replied hesitantly.

"Well he did," I said with my hands out. "Have you ever met Renata?"

"The really old broad?" she said in astonishment. "The one we took pictures with that one time?"

"Yeah," I said. "Well, not only have I worked with her four times, but we live together now."

"Wow!" she whispered. "You are one twisted fuck," she continued with a smile.

"Thank you," I replied sarcastically. "Now you have something on me. Are we good?"

She smiled at me and eyed me up and down. She dug her teeth into her lower lip and then nodded. "We're good," she said with a wink.

******

I got home from work just before 1am. Renata of course was in bed sleeping. There was another note on the kitchen table for me which I saw when I opened the fridge.

The note told me that she was sorry for no leftovers because she had dinner with her friends. Also, she wanted to let me know that Rob was back in town and wanted to meet with me tomorrow.

I sat down on the couch with my beer and lit a cigarette as I pondered back to my 'run in' with Becky. She seemed genuinely concerned about her family finding out about what she was doing. I think I did a good enough job convincing her that I wasn't going to blab about it. But that sense of fear she had kinda of made me understand Carol and her resistance to doing anything more than she had done so far.

I finished my beer and smoke then jumped in the shower real quick, then I crawled into bed and snuggled up against Renata's naked body.

******

The next morning I was pleasantly awakened at around 8am by Renata softly sucking my cock.

"Good morning," I mumbled as I smiled down at her bobbing head. "Is there something I can do for you?"

"Good morning to you," she said after releasing my cock from her mouth. "As a matter of fact there is something you can do for me," she added with a smile. "I drank too much wine yesterday," she continued as she shuffled up the bed and straddled me. "And this helps me," she lowered her pussy down over my cock and we both moaned loudly as I slid up inside her.

"Other than too much wine," I asked as I dug my hands into her meaty ass cheeks. "Did you enjoy your day?"

"Not enough of this," she replied with a chuckle as her big tits flopped about as she rode me faster. "How was your day?"