Fetishes Awakened Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could already tell," I replied with a laugh. "Okay, we've only got a few hours," I explained as I walked over to the kitchen table and picked up my smokes and lit one. "I don't think Renata would have any problems with you being here, but if you're still here when my mom gets back?" I exhaled a puff of smoke out of my mouth with a 'poof' sound for effect.

"No I get that," Becky nodded nervously as she approached the kitchen table. "I'm just so worried that my sister told your father."

"How would she even know where the hell he is? He's out of town."

"Before she found out," Becky explained as she chewed at her lip. "I told him he was going to that conference, even what hotel he was going to be staying at."

"Why the hell would you do that?" I asked incredulously.

"I mentioned it," Becky replied with a cock of her head. "Because it happened to be the same hotel we had her wedding reception at."

"Oh," I replied with a nod. "Okay then. But I still don't think she would have told him."

"I know you think that," she sighed. "But your father called yesterday, after you left?" she nodded knowingly at me.

"Uh huh," I rolled my eyes.

"And he said there was something we needed to talk about when he got back," she said with nervousness in her voice.

"So," I said as I butted my cigarette out. "How are you going to explain not being there?"

"I left him a note telling him I was having lunch with you," she replied.

I darted my eyes back and forth. "So he comes back into town," I said skeptically. "And you're not home to greet him because you're having lunch with his son. Wouldn't it have," I was about to continue but Becky cut me off.

"Made more sense to have scheduled a dinner for all three of us?" she nodded at me.

I nodded.

"Covered in the note I left him," she said as she patted the top of the chair nervously that she was standing behind. "I tried to schedule the dinner, but you're working tonight. So we decided to have lunch."

"Okay," I nodded.

"Have you got anything to drink?" she asked nervously

A few moments later we were sitting on the sofa. Rob opened the shot on several empty beer bottles and one empty wine bottle on the coffee table then zoomed out to me and Becky sitting there snuggling.

"Oh you know," she slurred into my ear. "Yesterday was SO incredible. I have never cum so much in my life!"

"Well I enjoyed it too," I slurred back with a smile. "Mom," I mouthed the word for effect.

"Oh you," Becky giggled as she ran her hand over my torso. "Mmm," she moaned softly. "I don't suppose," she asked playfully.

I glanced back over the sofa and looked at the clock. "We may have enough time," I smiled at her.

"Can you do that thing with my asshole again," she giggled as she leaned in and kissed me sloppily.

"Whatever mom wants," I smiled as her as I began to caress her tits through her t-shirt.

"Perfect!" Rob announced as he stood up from behind the camera. "It actually seemed like you two were drunk," he chuckled.

"Acting sir," I exclaimed with a smile as I stood up.

We made our way to the bedroom. Becky and I both got naked and climbed onto the bed and Rob opened the scene with me already having my tongue up Becky's asshole.

"Oh my boy is so good to his mommy," Becky whimpered as I felt her cum over my fingers which were already inside of her pussy.

Becky came a few more times before Rob told us to switch it up and for me to fuck her doggy-style. We did as we were told and went at it. Rob filmed for another five minutes or so, and then cut the scene. He moved the camera outside of the bedroom and set up the scene for Renata and Carol to re-enter the apartment. Renata would see us first and try to keep Carol from seeing us, but to not avail.

Meanwhile, in the bedroom I continued to fuck Becky.

"Oh my god," she giggled. "You don't believe in stopping between takes do you?"

"Do you want me to stop?" I chuckled at her.

"Don't you fucking dare," she laughed as she looked over her shoulder at me. "Oh god," she sighed. "This feels SO good."

"That's why I'm not stopping," I replied with a huff as I looked down at her huge ass cheeks jiggling wildly with my motion.

"Okay," Rob called out. "We're ready out here."

"Oh we're ready in here too boss!" Becky laughed.

Outside the bedroom Rob filmed Carol and Renata entering the apartment, carrying bags that people who'd been out shopping would return home with.

Renata set her bags down and closed the door. "I just thought you really wanted to go to the discount store dear," she said.

"I know mama," Carol said as she placed her bags down as well. "It's just my second to last day in town, and I want to spend time with my son," she paused as she looked around the apartment. "If he's even here," she said, flustered.

"Oh," Renata said. "He may be taking a nap," she turned and headed to the bedroom door. As soon as she got there and saw me and Becky she gasped and put a hand to her mouth. "Oh my goodness," she whispered.

Per Rob's instructions, Becky and I weren't supposed to notice Renata in the doorway. So we kept going at it.

However, outside the bedroom Carol DID notice Renata's reaction. "What is it mama?" she asked as she headed towards the bedroom door.

"Oh no little one," Renata turned to try and keep her from seeing us. "You shouldn't."

"What IS it mama?" Carol said in a frustrated tone as she pushed past her. She got to the bedroom door and saw us. "Oh no fucking way!" she shrieked.

Now Becky and I were supposed to react.

"Oh my god!" Becky whimpered into the pillow.

"Oh shit!" I muttered softly. "Well," I tried to bring brevity to the situation. "You guys are home earlier than I expected," I managed a weak chuckle.

"Jesus Christ!" Carol snarled as she charged into the bedroom. "You get the hell away from that horrid woman!" she had pure anger in her voice as she grabbed me by the hair and tugged me off the bed.

"Ow mom!" I protested. "That hurts."

"Oh shut the hell up!" she snarled at me as she swatted me with her hand against the side of my head. "You're lucky I don't rip every hair out of your fucking head you little pervert! It's not enough for you to fuck my mother," she continued in a pique of rage. "To think you'd fuck this horrid bitch too?"

Becky rolled over onto her side, and glanced back at us with a quizzical look on her face. "You're fucking your grandmother?" she asked in amazement. She then looked over to the doorway where Renata was standing frozen with her hands over her mouth. "Mazel tov," she chuckled.

"Oh shut the hell up you horrid bitch!" Carol shrieked at her. "It's not enough YOU steal my husband from me," Carol was sobbing now. "Now you fuck my son?" Her shoulders drooped and she sobbed more heavily, then she turned to look at me with disgust on her face. "What IS it with you?"

I raised my hands and opened my mouth but no sounds came out.

"Little one," Renata said calmly from the doorway. By now Rob was right behind her filming over her shoulder.

"No mama!" Carol spun and jabbed a finger at her. "No more justifications, no more explanations. This shit is just SICK!"

"Just out of idle curiosity," Becky interjected in a calm voice. "What were your reasons?" she asked Renata. "I mean he is your natural grandson and everything," she added.

Carol flapped her arms in frustration.

"Well," Renata began tentatively.

"One sec," Rob announced from behind her. "Let me get inside the room for the rest of this," he moved past Renata with the camera and tripod and then cued Renata to go again.

"I simply told her that it kept him out of the trouble," she stammered nervously. "And that we made each other feel happy and good," she finished with a shrug.

"Well," Becky said matter-of-factly. "He makes me feel really good too."

"You go to hell bitch!" Carol shrieked at her. She then spat at her which is what Rob had asked her to do. "Your marriage is over. The second I tell him you're fucking his son he's going to toss you out onto the curb on your fat ass!"

Becky shivered for a moment and then got off the bed and headed out of the room.

"Oh little one," Renata sighed at Carol. Then she turned to follow Becky.

"That was a little harsh," I said sheepishly.

"You fucking little pervert," she turned and snarled at me.

I straightened up as I faced her. "Okay," I nodded with my arms held out to the side. "You got me. I'm a fucking pervert."

"Don't you dare try and make light of this situation young man!" she snorted at me.

"Who's making light of shit?" I challenged her. "And why in the hell is okay for me to fuck grandma, but not my step-mother?"

"Because she's a horrid piece of shit," Carol spat out the words.

"Oh mom," I sighed. "You have GOT to get over it already."

Carol charged over and swatted upside the head again. "Don't you tell me what I need to get over," she jabbed a finger into my face.

"Fine," I nodded at her as I rubbed the side of my head. "But you know what? Your grand plan for revenge ain't gonna work."

"What are you talking about?" she said defiantly as she folded her arms underneath her breasts.

"You want to tell dad, right?" I asked. "So he kicks her to the curb," I shook my head. "Well take a look at what's happening out in the living room right now mom," I said as I pointed emphatically. "Grandma is out there comforting her!"

"So?" Carol shrugged.

"Say dad does kick her to the curb," I said. "Well, we have a spare room here!"

"No!" Carol jabbed a finger into my face.

"That's right," I said smugly. "I'll be fucking both my grandmother and my former step-mother and there won't be a damn thing you can do about it."

"You are not to fuck that woman again!" Carol pushed her finger into my chest. "Ever! She's horrid!"

"She's good in bed though," I smirked at her.

Carol slapped me across the face. "I will not allow that to happen!"

"What are you going to do to stop it?" I challenged her.

"Maybe I move in and take the spare room," she said, although her tone was much less emphatic.

"Won't happen," I said defiantly. "Where is your mother right now?" I said in a challenging tone. "Out there comforting my step-mother. Not here, supporting you," I continued as I pointed out the doorway for emphasis again. "Out there."

"Well," Carol stammered.

"Face it mom," I said with a shrug.

She drew her shoulders up and made a grimace. "Oh no young man," she said quietly but sternly. "No, no, no," she chuckled evilly. "I'll send that horrid bitch back to her loveless marriage, and you won't ever fuck her again."

"How are you going to stop it?" I challenged her.

She tensed up. "I think this whole thing is beyond SICK!" she shrieked. "But if it this it what it takes," she shrugged.

"What?" I asked in a confused tone.

"I will f-f-f-fuck you right now," she stammered. "If you promise me that you will never fuck that horrid bitch ever again."

"Wha?" I said in astonishment.

Carol began to unbutton her blouse. "Get on the bed," she said sternly. "Mama?" she called out. "I'm about to fuck my son!" she continued as she dropped her blouse to the floor and began to pull off her shorts. "I blame you and that horrid bitch out there for this!" she sobbed.

"Oh little one," Renata called out in a regretful tone.

"Have him lick your asshole!" Becky sobbed loudly.

"What?" Carol paused undressing and looked over to me.

"It's kinda my thing," I shrugged.

"Oh god no," Carol winced.

"It is enjoyable little one," Renata called out.

"Oh mama," Carol groaned and winced. She looked over at me and shook her head as she took off her bra and lowered her panties to the floor and stepped out of them. "I don't think I would enjoy it," she said matter-of-factly.

"I think you would," I smiled at her.

"Dale," she held up a hand and then her gaze darted down to my rigid cock. "Oh my god," she whispered as she placed a hand against her breasts. "You're hard already. For me?" she asked in astonishment.

"Well," I said as I moved towards her and cupped her big tits. "You are sexy," I continued with a smile.

"Oh Dale," she lowered her head. "I'm your mother."

I kneaded her breasts softly and pushed my rigid cock into her big belly. "Still sexy," I smiled. I gestured her over to the bed and she sat down. "Turn over," I said softly.

"I, I," she stammered.

"It's okay," I put a hand to the side of her face. "Trust me."

Carol rolled over and got braced herself on her elbow and knees, and I took up position behind her. I gently kneaded her big ass cheeks and then parted them. I didn't bother with the slow lick up her crack, I just dove my face in and began swirling my tongue over her asshole.

"Oh my god!" Carol shrieked. She flinched and tried to pull away, but I held her in place.

She continued to fidget and protest, but I continued doing what I was doing. Only when her protestations became moans of pleasure did I release her hips and then I guided two fingers inside of her pussy.

"Oh gawd!" she moaned loudly.

Wow! Her pussy was super-moist! And she came in like two seconds! Her whole body shivered with delight. I kept slowly rubbing her g-spot and then put my thumb on her clit as I pushed my tongue inside her ass.

"I had no idea!" she whimpered loudly as another orgasm rocked her body.

Her slick goo coated my fingers and now she was actually pushing herself back against me.

"Oh my gawd!" she wailed loudly again as yet another orgasm went through her. "Okay, okay," she pulled away from me and flipped over onto her back. "I never thought I'd hear myself say these words," she breathed heavily. "But son? Please fuck me."

I smiled down at her as I moved up the bed. I leaned in and kissed her deeply and she returned the kiss passionately as she placed both hands on the side of my face.

"I want you to be on top," I whispered softly to her after our lips parted.

"Oh my boy," she placed a hand to side of my face and smiled warmly at me.

We shifted positions on the bed and Carol straddled me facing forward. She eased herself down onto my cock and shivered with delight.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," she moaned loudly. "I get it now mama!" she called out loudly.

"I am so happy for you little one!" Renata called back from outside the bedroom.

Carol bucked herself wildly up and down over my cock. Her pussy was a bit tighter than both Renata and Becky, but it had the same welcoming warmth to it, and her pussy lips enveloped my cock with the same loving embrace.

I gripped Carol's hips and arched my back up so my cock head would hit her g-spot every time she pushed herself down on top of me.

"Oh sweet Jesus!" she exclaimed loudly. "Becky?" she exclaimed. "I forgive you!"

"That's nice of you," I grunted.

"Oh my god," Carol whimpered. "Why isn't she saying anything? Mama, is she still here?"

"She is little one," Renata called out. "But her face is in my kutje right now."

"Oh my god," Carol giggled with a whimper. "I'm fucking my son, and my mother is getting eaten out by my son's step-mother! Could this be anymore surreal?"

"I'd say it couldn't be any more perfect," I moaned.

"Oh my sweet little pervert," Carol cooed at me. "Do you want to suck on mom's big tits?" she asked coyly as she smushed them together over my face.

I didn't need to be asked twice. I eased my head off the bed and began hungrily licking at her nipples before taking one of them in my mouth and sucking on it.

"Oh yes," Carol hissed as she continued bucking up and down over my cock. "Just like when you were a baby!"

"Perfect Carol," Rob whispered from behind the camera. He plucked it off the tripod and moved around the bed filming us from different angles.

I continued to suck on Carol's tit as she continued to ride me. I kept my back arched as much as I could under her weight and was still hitting her g-spot.

"Ooooh shiiiiiiiiit," she grunted loudly as she came again. "God!" she screamed loudly. "My son is such a good fuck!"

"Now you get it," Becky called out. "Thank you for forgiving me!"

"Where's mama?" Carol whimpered loudly.

"She has her face in my pussy now," Becky cooed back.

"Okay, great," Rob announced as he gathered up the tripod. "Back in a few," he said as he headed outside of the bedroom. "Okay you two," he said as he set the tripod down. "Showtime."

Renata was already naked on the couch with Becky. "Who goes first?" Renata asked.

"Becky does," Rob said as he set the camera up on the tripod.

"Got it," she said as she glanced back at the bedroom. "So he doesn't stop with anyone does he?" she giggled as she saw me and Carol still going at it in the bedroom.

"I'm not gonna argue," Rob chuckled. "Okay, let's go."

Renata embraced Becky closely and comforted her. "Why are you naked?" Becky sobbed.

"Well," Renata said in a soothing voice. "I didn't want you to feel self-conscious."

"Thank you," Becky sniffed. "You understand don't you?"

"Of course I do dear," she said in a soothing voice. "That boy is an incredible lover."

"I know right?" Becky tugged nervously at her hair.

"It will be all right dear," Renata said softly as she caressed the side of Becky's face, and then moved her hand down and began to massage one of Becky's big tits.

"Mmm," Becky moaned softly. "That feels good."

"I know dear," Renata cooed. "That's why I do it."

Becky shivered under Renata's touch and then took a deep breath. She reached her hands forward and cupped Renata's big tits. She then smiled and leaned in and they kissed deeply.

Becky then eased Renata back on the couch and then dove her face between her legs.

"Oh my goodness dear," Renata giggle softly as she placed a hand to the back of Becky's head. "You don't need much encouragement, do you?"

"Uh uh," Becky moaned as she lapped away at Renata's pussy.

"Okay Renny," Rob instructed. "Call your your line about Becky having her face in your whatever you called it."

Renata giggled and did as she was told. Then Rob had them switch positions. He instructed Becky to call out her line about Renata having her face in her pussy. Once she did, Rob moved the camera.

This time he framed the shot so he could move the camera up and catch me and Carol in the background through the bedroom door.

Once that was done, he headed back into the bedroom. "Okay," he said with a chuckle. "Can you two stop for like two seconds?"

Carol stopped bucking but I kept my dick up inside her, and she smiled down at me.

"Okay," Rob said once he had things ready to go. "When we start up again, I want Dale to have your tit in his mouth again," he continued. "You're going to ask him if he wants to fuck your tits okay?"

"Got it," Carol nodded softly as she slowly gyrated her hips over my cock.

"Renny?" Rob called out. "When I give the cue you and Becky come in and lie on either side of her as Dale fucks her tits okay?"

"Yes sir," Renata replied from the bedroom door.

Rob cued us and Carol immediately went back to bouncing up and down over my cock. I had the nipple of one of her big tits in my mouth and we both moaned loudly.

"Oh my boy loves his mommy's tits doesn't he?" Carol cooed down at me. "Does he want to fuck and cum on mommy's tits?"

I let her tit out of my mouth and looked up at her. "That would be incredible," I huffed.

We quickly shifted positions. Carol was on her back beckoning me towards her as she cinched her big tits up. I crawled into position and straddled her body and then slid my cock in between her massive jugs.

"Oh my god mom!" I moaned loudly as I pumped back and forth slowly. "That feels incredible!"

"Oh I know baby it does for me too," she whimpered back. "I can't believe it! Mama? Becky? I had NO idea."

Rob gave them the cue, then both Renata and Becky entered the bedroom.