Fetishes Awakened Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both got dressed and then came out of the bedroom.

"Okay," Rob said. "Let's do the phone call," he nodded at me.

He repositioned the camera and cued me once more. I walked over and picked up the phone - Rob said he'd dub in the ringing during editing later - and answered it. I furrowed up my brow as I pretended to be listening to a hysterical step-mother on the other end.

"Oh hey," I stammered into the receiver. "Wait what? Hold on, slow down," I said in a hushed tone. I glanced nervously towards the counter area acting as though that's where my mother was standing. In fact, Carol was right behind Rob.

I turned slightly away looking very nervous. "Where's," I paused as I nervously looked back. "Okay just hang on," I sighed. "All right. I'll be there in a bit."

I hung up the phone and took a deep breath.

"Perfect," Rob said as he stood up straight.

He repositioned the camera and got me telling Renata and Carol that I wouldn't be joining them today, because I had just been called in to work.

Carol looked skeptical, but simply said it was 'too bad', and accepted my story. But as I pretended to leave, Rob focused the camera on Carol's face capturing her look of concern.

******

Twenty-five minutes later Becky was letting me and Rob into her place. After she closed the door behind us, she grabbed my hand and pulled me to her for a kiss.

"Hey," she said when our lips parted. "I just wanted to let you know that I never thought."

"I know," I cut her off with a smile. "I understand where you were coming from. No harm, no foul."

Rob then explained how plans had changed since Carol had agreed to get involved. He outlined to Becky how things were going to play out here, and then for the next day's shoot.

"Oh my god," Becky giggled.

"Do you have any problems doing some girl-on-girl with Renata?" Rob asked.

"No," she shrugged with a smile on her face. "I've gone down on women before."

"Okay great," Rob replied with a smile. "Let me get set up and we'll get you on the phone first."

"How long did it take you to come up with this twisted plot?" Becky asked as she headed to her bedroom.

"It wasn't just me," Rob chuckled as he set up the tripod. "Dale was the one who came up with most of it."

Becky had vanished into her bedroom, but then reappeared right after Rob's comment. She was naked from the waist down, and she smiled at me. "You are a twisted fuck aren't you?" she laughed.

"Apparently I have a talent for it," I shrugged. "So I may as well use it."

Becky emerged a moment later clad only in a very snug t-shirt with a faded logo with Barbados written on it.

"Can you believe that I got this on my honeymoon?" she smiled at me. "And when I first got it, it went past my knees."

"I like how it looks on you now," I smiled at her. I thought it was good-will gesture on her part. Wearing a t-shirt from her honeymoon for our scene together was - I thought - her way of apologizing further for worrying that I might divulge her secret life. And it was appreciated.

Becky crawled onto her sofa with the phone on a small table next to it. She asked Rob for a moment, then messed up her hair a bit and then looked to the side. She then looked back at Rob with tears welling up in her eyes and nodded to him.

"Okay," Rob nodded at her as he took up position behind the camera. "Go."

Becky picked up the phone and went to work. "Oh my god," she sobbed into the receiver. "Dale thank god it was you who picked up!" She paused. "Something terrible has happened," she continued. "After you moved out, my nephew came to stay with us," she paused again. "Long story short, I ended up doing the same thing with him that I did with you," she put her hand over her eyes and exhaled heavily. "And my sister found out!" she cried.

I was impressed by her acting chops. When I was still with the talent agency I knew people who couldn't act their way out of a wet paper-bag. This woman was good.

"Your father is out of town!" she sobbed into the phone again. "And I am just so lost and so scared about what might happen! Can you come over?"

"Perfect," Rob announced as he shut the camera off and stood up with a smile. He turned to me and gestured towards the door. "Let's get you coming in."

I nodded and headed towards the door and headed out into the hall. I heard Rob cue me from inside and then I knocked on the door. A moment later, Becky answered and pulled me inside.

"Oh Dale," she collapsed against me after closing the door. She wrapped her arms around me and nestled her head against my shoulder. "I'm sorry, I didn't know who else to call."

"It's okay," I said softly as I gently patted her back. "So what happened?"

"Oh," she sobbed as she pulled away from me. "I just," she paused and looked at me then placed a hand to my face. "After what we did?" she said softly. "I wanted more," she sighed. "But you weren't here. And when my sister asked if her son could stay with us for a few weeks, I agreed."

"Okay," I nodded. "And you fucked him," I shrugged. "How the hell did your sister find out though?"

"The little fucker told her!" she exclaimed. She turned and walked away from me towards the same bedroom we had shot our scene together before.

"Why the fuck would he do that?" I exclaimed as I followed Becky into the room. "I mean it's not like I told my mother about you and me."

We had to wait a moment for Rob to get the camera set up in the bedroom.

"I'm impressed by your acting," I whispered to her as we waited.

"Thanks," she shrugged. "You're not too shabby yourself."

A few moments later Rob was set and cued Becky to continue the scene.

"Oh god!" Becky sobbed as she hunched over. She turned to face me and clasped her hands below her chin. "I did though."

"Well," I sighed. "She wasn't your biggest fan to begin with, so what the hell," I shook my head. "But why the fuck would your nephew tell his mother about what you two were up to? That's beyond fucked up!"

"I don't know," Becky sobbed. "But he did! Now my sister has taken him back home and she hates me! And who is she going to tell?"

"Oh god," I whispered. "You don't think she'll tell dad do you?"

"That's what's freaking me out," she sobbed again as she sat down on the bed. Her ample dimpled thighs caught my eye and stirred my cock to life.

"It'll be okay," I said softly as I sat down next to her. I put an arm around her shoulder and with my other hand I caressed one of her big thighs.

Becky reached a hand over and caressed my thigh as she leaned into me. "How can you know that?"

"Because if you sister tells dad about it," I said softly. "Who's he going to be more pissed at? You, or the little pervert who fucked his wife?"

"He was never as good as you," Becky whispered softly.

"Thank you," I replied as I kissed her on top of the head.

She looked up at me with longing in her eyes. "Oh Dale," she cooed as she put a hand to my face. She leaned in and kissed me deeply. She guided her hand from my thigh right up to my crotch. "Make me feel good again," she said softly after our lips parted.

A few moments later we were both naked and Becky had my cock in her mouth.

"Oh mom." I moaned at her after a couple of minutes. "Let me make you feel good."

Becky let my cock fall out of her mouth but she continued stroking it. "You always make me feel good baby," she cooed up at me.

I gestured for Becky to roll over onto her knees and then I took up position behind her. I gently kneaded and kissed her huge ass cheeks. She moaned and undulated her big hips as I did. Then I gently parted her ass cheeks and gave a long, slow lick up her crack before focusing on her asshole.

"Oh god!" Becky quivered with delight as my tongue worked away. "Oh baby!" she moaned loudly.

As Rob moved the camera in closer, I slid a couple fingers into her juicy pussy.. Becky gave a loud low guttural moan of delight as I did. She came almost right the moment I began working on her g-spot. I used my thumb to gently rub her clit as well. Becky dove her face into a pillow and shrieked with delight into it as she came again, much harder than she did the first time. Rob moved up the bed to get a close-up of Becky's face. He told her to get her face out the pillow so he could film her.

"Oh my god!" Becky groaned loudly. "That feels SO good baby! Keep going! Mommy loves it!"

"Fucking perfect," Rob whispered. He moved back down the bed and filmed over my shoulder as I continued what I was doing.

Becky came again, and again. My fingers were soaked with her goo, and my tongue was now up in her asshole and I was swirling it around inside of her. She wailed loudly into the pillow and shook uncontrollably with delight.

"Oh god baby," she wailed. "Mommy needs to feel her baby's cock inside her. "Will you fuck mommy like a good boy?"

I coaxed one more orgasm out of her, then I slowly withdrew my fingers from her dripping pussy, and pulled my tongue out of her asshole. "Whatever mommy wants," I said softly.

Becky took a couple of breaths and then rolled over onto her back. She beckoned me to her as she licked her lips. "Come and show mommy how much you love her baby," she cooed.

I sidled up the bed and took up position between her meaty thighs and guided my cock into her wet pussy. We both moaned loudly as I entered her. She reached down with one hand and place it on my hip and guided my motion in and out of her. With the other hand she gently caressed up and down my arm.

Becky then eased her hand up my arm to my shoulder and pulled me in for a deep kiss. Our tongues intertwined for a moment and when our lips parted she smiled up at me. "Oh that feels so good," she moaned. "Baby loves his mommy a lot doesn't he?"

"He sure does," I huffed.

Rob moved all around us while we went at it, not giving us much direction at all. He was just content to capture the moment. Although as things were drawing to a close he did speak up. "What do you think Beck?" he asked. "Should he cum inside you again?"

"Yeah I think so," she whimpered as she writhed beneath me with delight. "We can have that be our thing."

"Sounds good to me," Rob agreed.

Becky suggested how it should go. So Rob got into position and filmed a close-up of my cock sliding in and out of her meaty pussy. When I came we both moaned loudly and I pumped in and out of her a few more times as my cum spewed up inside her.

"Perfect," Rob whispered. "I can already see some of it oozing out of you Beck."

When I finally pulled out of her, I followed her plan and rolled over onto my back. She crawled on top of me and kissed me deeply. Rob moved the camera to capture us kissing then moved back down to her pussy. On his cue, Becky began pushing my cum out of her pussy and that was that.

I helped Becky strip the sheets off the bed, since they were going to have to go into the wash. She offered me the chance to shower up, as Rob re-entered the room. "I just need you for one more thing Beck," he announced.

He had her on the phone again, this time in a bathrobe, and this was going to be her call to her step-son the next day asking to come over because she didn't want to be at home when her husband returned that afternoon, just in case her sister had already told him about Becky and her nephew.

"Okay that's it," Rob announced.

Rob packed up his gear as I showered quickly. When I came out he asked if I was okay getting back to the apartment on my own. I assured him I was, and he was cool with that, because he wanted to get back and start editing what he already had.

After he was gone, I got dressed and offered to help Becky with washing the sheets.

"Don't worry about it babe," she winked at me. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow. Great stuff today."

"Likewise," I smiled at her.

******

I stopped off at the liquor store on the way home - and didn't get carded, thank god - and picked up a couple bottles of wine. Then I stopped off at an Italian shop and picked up a pre-made lasagna for dinner.

I got home and Renata told me Carol had decided to head home, but she'd be back for tomorrow's session promptly at noon per Rob's instructions. Renata had also asked me how the scene with Becky had gone, and I explained that it went well and Rob seemed impressed. Then I let Renata know I had bought dinner, as well as a couple bottles of wine.

Well, we got into the wine, and then we got into bed.

I was sliding my cock in and out of Renata's inviting pussy with her arms wrapped around my neck and her legs wrapped around my waist with her ankles locked over my ass.

Youth is a wonderful thing. It didn't even occur to me at the time that this was second time I was getting laid that day. Nor did it dawn on me that tomorrow, I'd be required to fuck three different women on camera.

Renata pulled me in for a kiss as my motion of ensuring I hit her g-spot brought her to another orgasm and I felt her goo coat my cock.

The lasagna went uneaten that night.

******

The next day, Carol was the first to arrive, right around 11:30am. I let her into the apartment and Renata greeted her warmly as I closed the door behind her.

"Would you like a coffee with Bailey's dear?" Renata asked with a smile as she lead Carol to the kitchen table.

"No," Carol said with her head cocked as she draped her purse over the back of a chair and then took a seat. "I'm feeling good," she added with a nod.

"Well that's good to hear dear," Renata replied.

"I think she's kidding," I said with a chuckle as I joined them at the table.

"He's right," Carol admitted with a laugh. "I am feeling okay about today, but still," she looked over at Renata. "Maybe make it a double?"

"Oh of course dear," Renata said with a giggle.

Becky showed up about fifteen minutes later. She presented Renata with a bottle of white wine. "You know for after," she said with a smile as she took a seat at the table. "Or before," she added with a shrug. "Or as my way of apologizing for fucking your lover yesterday," she added with a laugh as she patted my hand playfully.

"You don't have to apologize for that dear," Renata said with a smile. "After all it's not like I was unaware of it happening."

"No I know," Becky smiled. She nodded at Carol. "Bailey's?" she said as she pointed at Carol's cup.

"It helps," Carol replied with a nervous smile.

"Would you like a coffee with Bailey's as well dear?" Renata asked.

"Sure," Becky replied with a shrug. "Why not?"

"Well," I said as I stood up. "I hate to see you two drinking alone," I added as I headed to the fridge and grabbed myself a beer. "Renata?" I asked her as she poured Becky's drink. "Would you like one?"

"Yes please," she said pleasantly with a nod. "Since everyone else is having a drink, I will too."

Rob showed up at noon on the dot, and was pleased to see everyone was here and ready to go to work.

"Okay," he said as he took his gear into the bedroom. "I'm going to get set up in here," he continued. "When I'm ready, we'll get some shots of you two going at it," he nodded at me and Renata. "Just like yesterday."

Fifteen minutes later, Renata and I were on the bed naked getting into position. Carol had gotten naked and put her robe on and was waiting outside the bedroom for her cue.

"How do you want us to start Robert?" Renata asked.

"How about you on top Renny?" he said as he adjusted a light. "I mean we don't need any foreplay for this scene."

"Very good," she nodded. "Do you need any help," she said as she turned to me. She smiled as she saw me already sporting a hard-on.

I shrugged. "I'm eighteen," I chuckled.

Rob got into position, as did Renata and I. He called action and Renata began riding my cock with her back to me. She had her hands up cupping her breasts as she bucked back and forth on top of me. I had my hands dug into her hips. Rob filmed us from the tripod for about five minutes, then got some hand-held shots around the bed for another five. He placed the camera back on the tripod and slid it over a few feet to the side of the bed. He then framed the shot so the bedroom door was visible behind us as we continued to fuck away.

"Okay Carol," he called out as he began recording again. "Just walk by the door, pause slightly and raise your hands in resignation."

She did as she was told and Rob cut the scene. "Stay there you two," he grinned at us as he scooped the camera and tripod up and headed outside the bedroom. It took him a moment to set up two lights out in the kitchen area. As he was doing it Becky stood by the door of the bedroom and called out to Rob.

"Don't they stop while you're not filming?" she asked with a chuckle.

"Nope," he replied with a shrug. "Okay Carol back to your first mark," he said. "Same thing, just walk by the door, pause for a second, flap your arms, and then go and get yourself a coffee."

"Is that it?" she asked as she headed off, while Becky backed out of the scene.

"Maybe give your pussy a playful pat or something," he replied with a shrug as he got behind the view-finder.

"I can do that," Carol replied with a smile.

Rob cued the scene and Carol did as she was told, as Renata and I continued fucking in the background. Carol then went to pour herself a cup of coffee and as she did she reached one hand down and parted her robe gave her pussy a soft rub.

"Perfect," Rob announced.

Ten minutes later Carol, Renata and I were all fully dressed sitting at the kitchen table.

"So how was work last night?" Carol asked me as she sipped on her coffee.

"Horrid," I groaned.

"Well," Renata popped in with a smile. "What are the three of us going to do today?"

Carol ran off a list of generic things - nothing specific to the city of Toronto - and Renata added a few other ideas.

"Phone," Rob announced from behind the camera.

I got up from the table and headed over to the phone and 'answered' it. "Hello," I said into the receiver. I nodded as I pretended listening to Becky asking me to come over. "Um," I said tentatively as I glanced nervously back at the kitchen table. "I guess," I said in a near whisper. I turned away from the table. "I mean sure, a few hours won't make a difference. Okay, bye," I hung up the receiver and exhaled heavily.

"Oh no," Renata moaned from the table. "They're not calling you into work again are they dear?"

"No, no," I said as I ran my hands through my hair as I rejoined them at the table. "They just want me to come in a few hours earlier on Friday," I finished

"Well good," Renata said with a smile. "Then we have a full day together."

"Actually," I said weakly. "Why don't you guys go without me? I'm not feeling up to it."

"Is everything all right?" Carol asked.

"Yeah," I replied with a weak smile on my face. "I'm just feeling a little bagged, that's all."

"Are you sure you're okay dear?" Renata asked. "I mean we don't have to do all those things today."

"No," I said after taking a sip of my cup. "You two should get out there and enjoy the day with each other."

"You're sure?" Carol asked.

"Yeah," I assured her with a weak nod.

Rob cut the scene, and then Becky headed into the bedroom to get changed from what she was wearing - a nice blouse, and shorts that concealed everything - into a different outfit.

Five minutes later Rob was filming me opening the door for her and letting her into the apartment.

"Thanks so much for this Dale," she said as she entered the apartment and I closed the door behind her. "I was just so nervous about being there when your father gets back."

"Don't mention it," I said as I eyed her outfit. "Are you aware of how much of your ass in showing in those shorts?" I asked with a chuckle.

"I haven't done laundry," she sighed heavily as she dropped her purse to the floor. "I just grabbed what I could and got the hell out of there," she added. She then smiled at me and flipped up her tight t-shirt. "I'm not even wearing a bra," she chuckled.