Fever 02

Story Info
Just another day on the job for Fever.
8.2k words
1.8
1.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fever 02

"[Slurp] so, Harley, if you're suggesting that I'm above you and the old crew now since I trended on Chang a couple of times, you have it all wrong. I'm only considering putting you guys in the rearview since I've become popular for trending as the parking lot attendant who wears a belted safety vest as a miniskirt [slurp], so?"

"[Slurp] well, Fever, this is a fine "thank you" for your oldest two friends who used to keep you warm on the couch while we gamed by squishing you in the middle, so? And don't lie because you liked it."

"[Slurp] and that is something that we will always have in the memory banks, Harley. I mean, how could I ever forget that you guys didn't freak out the first time when I rolled my standard boy briefs up into a makeshift thong, I mean, that's something I will not forget no matter how far back in the dust you guy's land and if I ever actually had to shave my legs, I would have done it for you and Leo, so."

"[Slurp] tee he, you never had boy legs, Fever and all those thigh grabs were, um, just normal gaming movements, tee he, so, you're not mad about all those 192,243 times, tee he, right, Fever?"

"[Slurp] not at all, Harley, I was in the game just as much as the two of you and I wouldn't know how to be mad because someone was curious and I figured out that I would be curious material the first time that I used finger paint for lip gloss [slurp], so?"

Note: Always ready the paint can label. Automotive enamel paint is not the best choice. The color choices rock, but, well, select finger paint, the end.

"[Slurp] so, we're still cool then, Fever? Like cool enough for some kind of hook up with some level of tickets for the upcoming Moto Cross races at the Sports Arena, hmm? Like for good old times sakes or something, huh? And, and, and, tee he, we can have a ticket hand off party at your place because if you think about it, neither Leo or myself have never saw you in, well, real undies, Fever."

"[Slurp] Harley, I thought you liked the rolled-up boy briefs thong and it seemed to keep things even and level between us, but that's all behind us now anyways. Also, tee he, every time that I wore my green sports shorts, I mean, that's when you should have been curious! And curious is the same as trapping a Trap in the kitchen corner and asking questions! Or digging around! Anyways, that's all in the rearview now anyways."

[Smooch, smack]

"[Slurp] oh, and now you lip smack forward with me, Fever? While we're hanging out down by the river? We couldn't do that while we all squished together on the couch? Also, does this mean that I still have a chance with you, Harley? And by the way, every shampoo bottle in the world says to rinse and repeat, so?"

[Smack, smooch]

"[Slurp] Harley, you have no chance, LOL, however, technically, you were the first one to allow me to prance around the house in just my, tee he, undies, whether they were boy briefs or not, so now we're even. Oh, and Leo doesn't need to know nothing about this. Anyways, I promise to see what I can do about any moto cross tickets for you, but no promises since I'm so busy and popular now. Huh, do I say "popular" too much, tee he?"

[An SUV does everything but slow roll up to the small crowd on dweebs down by the river, door flings open]

"Excuse me, coming through, excuse me, coming through, excuse me!"

[Pieces of peacock feathers fill the air]

"How dare you [gently slaps face], Fever! You trend like crazy as FireFever102 and become all popular and then when my petite Lil Moto Cross Kickers promo ladies ask you for revenge help and new moto cross outfits, you ignore them [slap, slap, slap], huh?"

"[Cough, spit out bits of feather, cough] Peacock Penny, I'm in the middle of something here and your promo petite girl, Lil Moto Cross Kicker Kandi kicked me in the shin!"

"Oh, well, sometimes the motorcycle gas fumes to get her head and she forgets if she is kick starting a dirt bike or kicking a dirt bag guy who was too forward with her, but she told me that she made you a morning coffee! A coffee, Fever! In the morning! [Slap, slap, slap]."

"[Cough, spit out bits of feather, cough] damn it, Peacock Penny, she pulled up to the front of my house on her dirt racing bike and went all "Ying, Zing, Ying" with her throttle and then she jumped launched her moto cross dirt bike through my living room front window from up the front porch! At 7am! And without a helmet on! But in some smoking hot jammies, tee he."

"Well, she needs your help. I mean, was the morning coffee the best ever then, hmm, Fever? Did she share her love with you? And who is this little twerp that is dying to share kissy face time with you, hmm?"

"[Cough, spit out bits of feather, cough] Peacock Penny, well, the coffee was amazing and the window replacement guy likes people like me, so, that was free and I needed a new couch anyways. And by the way, Lil Moto Cross Kicker Kandi not only shared her love with me, um, I mean, she was officially my girlfriend for, um, one, two hours, so."

"Ahem!"

"[Cough, spit out bits of feather, cough] well, 15 minutes is exactly the same as two hours when the battery on your cell phone runs low, so."

"OMG [slap, slap, slap], don't make me say "ahem" again, FireFever102!"

"[Cough, spit out bits of feather, cough] fine, Lil Moto Cross Kicker Kandi flashed her boobs at me when she handed me my morning coffee and I saw them!"

"[Slap, slap, slap]"

"[Cough, spit out bits of feather, cough] fine, she peeked her moto cross patched sports bra at me from under her jammies top and I passed out! And stop gently slapping me across the face, Peacock Penny!"

"[Slap, slap, slap] why, Fever? Your little dweeb friend likes it. He likes it enough to watch all this and whack off his little dweeb in the front seat of his old truck! What did you do back in the day anyways? Play video with him in just your boy briefs or something, Fever, huh?"

[SUV muffled fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, slap, slap, clap, clap, fap]

"[Slap, slap, slap] and if I know fag guys, there should be a muffled "argh, argh, napkins, argh" coming out pretty soon from his truck [slap, slap, slap]"

[Muffled fap, fap, argh, argh, aha, aha, napkins, napkins, OMG, Fever, argh!]

"Ahem! Are you under my charms now, FireFever102?"

[Embarrassed fapping dweeb, Harley, peels and squeals away in his older truck]

Well, I needed a ride back to the Strip from the river park anyways, so I was under her charms for at least that night, right? Also, peacocks can't drive! Not straight, anyways.

[Weave, sway, weave, sway, watch out, sway, swerve, sway, drift, weave]

"Squawk, squawk, squawk, all Lil Moto Cross Kicker Kandi wants is for you to, squawk, squawk, squawk, and it's just a small revenge action and squawk, squawk, squawk and I already talked to Marlene in your dispatch office and squawk, squawk, squawk, and Tori from the sex clothes shop in Hillsdale is working on an updated and upgraded safety uniform for you and squawk, squawk, squawk and she prepped hot ass petite promo girls moto cross races promo uniforms and squawk, squawk, squawk and everyone will live happily ever after, even those who end up in the high mountains of southern Argentina, tee he, so?"

"[Cough, spit out bits of feather, cough] I'll see what I can do to help out, Peacock Penny, but what are you going to do to, you know, to chip in, hmm?"

Revenge action, right? Everyone thinks they are small and petty, but behind the scenes, everyone thinks that their revenge is deserving, therefore, okay, right?

"OMG, slap yourself in face since I'm driving, Fever! I'm swamped busy trying to keep the damn little petite Lil French Felines squad happy because they don't like having their armpit hair pulled out with tweezers, so now I have to use some funds from the big bag of money and personally fly to France and hire them a glam squad! And a glam squad for myself, of course, but we can't afford to lose the promo Lil French Felines when they all wear a tight leotard like that! So, OMG, slap yourself, Fever, while I pretend to know how to drive! I swear, I still have to do everything, even when I hooked my peacock beak into Middleton's top and most elite Trap!"

[Swerve, weave, screech, waffle, weave, slap, slap, slap]

And yep, the Sports Arena where I work in parking lot C, also hosts moto cross races too, but at that moment, the only thing that mattered was that I didn't throw up my entire stomach from being in Peacock Penny's side seat. Which is exactly the same as the world's wildest roller coaster.

[Bent over on the Strip, hands on thighs and woozy from that quick two-minute ride!]

"OMG, FireFever102, I haven't even introduced you to a boyfriend yet, so, what's up with the leaning forward in the alley blow job position, huh? Also, I hope you're not disappointed with me, but since you launched Yvette and Brandi off on a concert tour as the designated VIP Cocktail section "It" girls with their panties peeking from under their minis, I mean, you're stuck with me now, so?"

Sarah would never be considered as a "stuck with me" type of person. A meek geek, for sure, but not a "stuck with me" type at all.

"[Gag, choke, gag, spits out a few pieces of feather] oh, Sarah, I'm just woozy from riding from the river to the Strip with Peacock Penny, so?"

"Oh, wow, it sucks to be you then, so, what's the inside scoop on the pre-race promo petites in leather halter top racing uniforms, hmm? Is there really going to be a double jump where the little moto cross pre-race promo ladies reach out in midair and unzip each other's tops, hmm? And I'm only asking on behalf of the mandatory "the boyfriends get one free peek pass" a month, so? Also, I hope to have a boyfriend by the time of the big moto cross races tomorrow, so."

"Well, Sarah, you didn't hear this from me, but the rumor is that two of the jumpers will forget to wear their bras and then the other rumor is that all four of the jumpers will forget to wear their bras and then, the third rumor is that everyone will witness that except for one unfortunate car load of moto race fans and one ex-butthead that will miss it all because they accidently get sent on a wild goose chase parking spot game, so?"

"Oh, that sounds like petty revenge, but all that matters is, tee he, oh boy, do I have a fan of yours waiting for you just in front of the Hot Boots Shop! Also, I have some hot boots on lay-away and boyfriends like their girlfriends in hot boots, so."

[Strolling down the Strip as casual as can be until there is a dead stop in their tracks!]

"No, no, no, no, Sarah! That's my old illegal gambling boss, T-Rex and I might have messed up the money one night! I'm just starting to live, Sarah, so, I can't go out now. Especially, tee he, since I'm so popular now."

"LOL, relax, FireFever102, it's all cool, so, just hear him out, okay? And I did my research since I know that stuff scares you, so, it's legit. Oh, and by the way, even though you and I are nothing in terms of sharing love, that's enough with the flying jump dirt bike special delivery of your morning coffee! I have boobs too and somebody needs to see them!"

Famous last words, right? It's all cool, so die for possibly messing up the money count!

"Bah, bah, bah..."

"Kid! You look, um, huh, oh, damn, kid, you're not a kid anymore, so, um, Fever is it now then, huh?"

"T, T, T-Rex, I counted the cash carefully, like every time and I won the battle with the thugs, so?"

"Murray, give the kid, um, give Fever his back pay."

Oh, I'd like to tell you that this Murray guy stuffed my pockets with cash, but, huh, he tossed a loaded bookbag at my feet! Which Sarah snatched up!

"Kid, oh, damn it, Fever, damn it, FireFever102, which is a name I really like for you, um, the word is that you might be able to help me privately secure six parking spots, in the front row and right in front of the main entry doors of the Sports Arena for the moto cross races, so, FireFever102, can something like that happen then without any worries, hmm?"

"T, T, T-Rex, you and your squad roll in six big black SUV's then?"

"Oh, I roll in four big black SUVs with my crew these days, Fever. The other two are for my faux fur coats and for my cigars and hats, so?"

Well, T-Rex never really tried much with me before and he always flashy, so.

"Oh, T-Rex, I know of 53 petite promo girls who ordered moto cross patched uniforms that resemble more of a cheerleader look for the big promo before the big moto cross races and they can promo around your reserved row of big black pimp SUVs spots to start, so?"

"Murray, take care of that."

[Swish, a small duffle bag lands at the feet, which Sarah also snatched up]

"Excuse me, coming through, excuse me, coming through, excuse me!"

[Pieces of peacock feathers fill the air]

"How dare you [gently slaps face], Mr. Flashy Rex! I'm Peacock Penny and I'm charge of the promo big bag of money when it comes to Middleton's elite Traps [slap, slap, slap]. Elite Trap, I say, Mr. Flashy Rex [slap]!"

"[Cough, spit out bits of feather, cough] crazy little bird girl, what do you think you're doing slapping me across my face in public? Do you know [cough, spits feather bits] who I am?"

"[Slap, slap] oh, I know who you are alright [slap, slap] and it's my experience that men like to be gently slapped across the face from a fancy and colorful squawking bird girl and if I'm not mistaken [slap, slap], it's a good excuse for you to pop a boner because you wanted to give my FireFever102 your boner back in the day [slap, slap], but he was too young and you only break the gambling laws, but now that he has filled out, filled in and shaped it up all around, I mean, your T-Rex is still crazy for him, so, am I legit?"

[Pimp boss Flashy T-Rex closes his faux fur coat because the crazy bird girl was correct and legit]

"[Slap high, squeeze low, slap high, squeeze low, rub everywhere] tee he, you would have split him in two pieces anyways, so? Plus, he's a super tease, 10% removed."

"Murray, take care of that and Joey, we need to get going, so fire up my personal SUV and put the damn smoked out window up between the front and the back! And find me a couple of napkins."

Huh, T-Rex has another side to him then, I guess. And so does Peacock Penny!

[Peacock Penny follows T-Rex into his big black personal SUV. Huh?]

"Don't look at me like that! I reject boys! And we may his contacts in the future, so."

[Rear door of big black SUV closes]

[Oops, the rear window cracks a little]

"Aha, aha, aha, Murray, take care of that."

[SUV #1 Pulls away, vroom, vroom, vroom]

"OMG. I never saw that before, FireFever102! I thought she was a 22 years old virgin with just a sexy attitude and just shook her tail feathers around!"

"OMG. Nobody has ever saw that before Sarah! I thought she was a 22 years old virgin once removed and just didn't like it!"

[A fricking third backpack hits the sidewalk, which Sarah again, snatched up]

"Blue with green stripes condoms!" "Blue with green stripes condoms!"

"Pound it!" "Pound it!"

[Fist bumps]

So, huh, big black SUVs have poor rear suspension systems then? Bounce, bounce, bounce.

And then it was too good to be true or last.

[Big black SUV pimpmobile backs up, rear window cracks open, oh, three peacock feathers fly out]

"You're my charge for the evening, Sarah. And in charge of the big bags of money! And in charge of FireFever102!"

Oh, Sarah wasted no time stuffing those three peacock feathers in her back pocket!

"Yes, your Majesty of cock! I'm on it!"

[A slow roll away, again]

"I'm fucking hot and popular now, FireFever102!"

Sarah was always hot and known. Well, meek, hot and known. LOL, only meek seems to have left the building, LOL, thanks to her Majesty of cock hand off of back pocket feathers.

[Beep, beep, slow rolling, beep]

"Sarah, don't pay attention to me, but listen, Fever..."

"Oh, please, Kevin! You started following FireFever102 on Chang, you are side fagging hard for what FireFever102 brings to the party, he's hotter than your last girlfriend, you're probably stroking off over his new work uniform selfies like every other faggot on the Strip and I have three peacock feathers in my back pocket and three bags of money, so I don't give a fuck what you do or where you get your sex because I'm popular and hot now! I mean, hey, Kevin, would you care to give FireFever102 a lift to his truck up the Strip while I practice shaking my very earned peacock feathers, hmm?"

LOL, that 15 minutes of fame thing, right? It always goes straight to the head.

[Car door open, Fever slides in and closes door]

"Um, big bags of money make people crazy, Kevin or bitches be crazy, maybe, so?"

[From the sidewalk]

"Mwahahaha!"

"Um, we'll go with bitches be crazy for tonight, FireFever102, so, where is your truck parked at then, hmm?"

"Oh, just up the Strip a bit, um, in front of the Sexually Frustrated Shop!"

"Oh, oh, FireFever102, I picked a good day to own a powerful car that can pop a wheelie!"

[Rev, rev, rev, vroom, spurt, sputter, choke, squeak, spurt, backfire, backfire, sputter, BOOM]

"Tee he, I blew it up, Fever, tee he."

[Smoke billows out from under the hood, from under the fenders, from literally under everywhere]

"Yep, you blew it up and blew your chance of getting blown, Kevin, I'm trying to come out of my shell, idiot, bye."

[The entire Strips giggles and laughs at blown up car]

Not that I would have engaged with Kevin, but it's getting a little boring with 90% lies about my sex life, 10% truth and somehow there seems to be an extra 15% for what has been done on me, like that episode in the bathroom with Pete Sakes, where I held bent over the bathroom sink while washing my face and he, um, stepped forward and explored around a little. I really liked that, even if was just exploring.

[Standing on the Strip watching Kevin wave away the blown-up billowing smoke]

"FireFever102, I'll do anything you say or dare me, if you honestly answer me of what you're more tired of these days, needing a hero like all the time or faking your way through a sex life, go!"

"Mickey, Mickey, um, it's a fricking tie, Mickey, so, since a tie doesn't count and since you cannot be seen coming to my rescue in public on the Strip because, ahem, you're straight8 and all, would you like to slip quietly over tomorrow night and have a big fat BLT? I'll make bacon fresh and of course, it can be after dark, so?"

"Fever, let's not get all political about things, tee he, but thanks for being understanding. So, is there a chance that the big fat BLT might be cut diagonally then, FireFever102, huh?"

"Oh, since the cook is so frustrated, I mean, if the cook gets a greeting kiss at the door, I mean the odds are high that the big fat BLT will be cut diagonally and then again into diagonal quarters! And it might be written somewhere that each quarter deserves a lip smack and a grope, so?"

"Oh, I picked a good day to, wait, is this going to be one of your famous chicken outs, Fever?"

"[Quick lip smack] nope. LOL, but bring your "A" game, Mickey because cutting a BLT into diagonal quarters is my best sex move, tee he."

I probably shouldn't have added that the cook would be more than submissive, but it seemed like a good trade off for his request for the cook to wear a sexy little apron and not much else. I mean, maybe some night, but not on the first BLT dinner date, right? Especially since my closet wasn't built that way, yet.

Besides, I needed to go grocery shopping in the next afternoon! Or make it a later in the evening run to the grocery since I was pretty much told to stay away from my home for a while.

[Incoming text, weep]

"Jake likes me now, Fever!"

[Weep]

"Because I'm peacock hot & popular!"