Fever 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Weep]

"I'm having sex on the money!"

[Weep]

"In your spare bedroom!"

[Weep]

"Drive home slowly please!"

Well, I was dressed anyways and a later in the evening trip to the grocery store would be just another experience of being out and about, right? Or, LOL, a grope fest for short, but since I had been so frustrated, well, I lived through it. And I leaned back into a couple of times. And left the store with a couple of phone numbers and with way too much bacon, tee he. Way too much bacon, but I was frustrated, so. Splurge spending? Is that what it's called? Splurge spending from frustration, hmm?

But since I didn't drive home slowly enough, apparently, I mean, I had time to practice making the perfect BLT.

[Muffled squeak, thump, squeak, thump, squeak, thump, ugh, ugh, ugh, paper money flying in the air]

And what I found out was that with a little care and patience, you can really put together a perfectly stacked and delicious looking BLT. I also found out that there is such a thing as too many packages of bacon, but whatever.

[Muffled squeak, thump, squeak, thump, squeak, thump, ooh, oh, ugh]

I also figured out that the top brand name frozen crinkle fries are not too bad out the microwave. They didn't come out with a crispy brown coloring, but they were tasty.

[Muffled squeak, thump, squeak, thump, squeak, thump, OMG, argh, ugh]

And then I figured out why people post photos of their food dishes, so I did that, since I took the time to surround the crinkle fries with a circle of ketchup and the four diagonal quarters of the BLT.

[Muffled squeak, thump, squeak, thump, squeak, thump, OMG, argh, ooh, oh, oh]

And then I followed that up with a selfie while leaning in front of the plated BLT meal without my Denim shorts on, but I used the corner of the kitchen counter as a cover. Um, mostly covered, I suppose.

[Muffled squeak, thump, squeak, thump, squeak, thump, OMG, O, O, O, O, O!]

And then, since I had a plated meal, I fed Jake. Well, I didn't just barge in or anything and I lightly rapped on the spare bedroom door and announced a meal and a cold soda, but that's when I found out that Sarah looked amazing naked since that was how she answered the door. Meek geek hips, right?

And that's when I found out that all those extra packages of bacon that I had brought were going to sit in the refrigerator for longer than I thought since there was something very important that I forgot about due my frustration over literally any level of sex. Meaning at my level of acceptance, of course.

"[Fries snacking in doorway] not too bad for a baggy sweater wearing geek girl, right, Fever? Also, since I answered the bedroom door naked after having sex on the money with my boyfriend, Jake, this is going on my sex percentage chart as two guys. The end [munch]."

"[Steals a couple of fries] well, since I saw you naked, Sarah and since I can clearly see that Jake is naked, this is going on my sex percentage chart as a 3-way, so? Also, a proper, yet light bikini tan line would totally highlight your hips [munch]."

And then the reveal came.

"[Fries snacking] and just how are you going to work at the Sports Arena all day tomorrow and seduce your BLT date at the same time, hmm [snack]? Also, do you always cook bacon in exercise shorts like those when two of your friends are having sex on money in your spare bedroom, hmm?"

"Damn! Work! The Moto Cross races! [Pokes head inside], hi, Jake."

"[Fries snacking] go ahead, FireFever102, you have 5 seconds to remove his condom since you're feeding my boyfriend Jake and..."

[Swish, swoosh, attacks Jake like a frustrated person]

"OMG, don't you dare taste my juice while..."

"[Slurp, sucks the condom right off]"

Well, it's a popular video on Tranny Chang, so. It was definitely messier than the obviously practiced and rehearsed video, but it worked. And Jake didn't seem to mind anyways. And yep, just as approved, it was less than 5 seconds.

"OMG, Fever, don't you dare roll another condom, oh, wait, I've been harder up lately than you and now that I have a boyfriend, well, okay!"

I mean, friends share, right?

But then ugh, I went about texting with Mickey about how our BLT dinner and sex percentage date was going to be on hold for a couple of days.

And then, after falling asleep listening the spare bed squeak and thump, again, I fell asleep, got up in the morning, got dressed and made my way down to the Sports Arena to work the parking lot for the big day of moto cross racing.

Um, I was a little disappointed that Sarah and Jake were gone when I woke up in the morning because I could have used a lesson on the "morning after" attitude or the scuffling around of shame. Or do people shuffle around in shame the morning, I'm still learning stuff, so?

"[Click, click] FireFever102 for base dispatch, six front row spots taped off and carefully guarded by the three Lil New Zealand Zoomer petite promo ladies, over, [click, click]."

"[Click, click] roger, FireFever102, customer code 448GTR12 confirmed [cough, spits out bits of peacock feathers, cough] crazy bird girl made a compelling argument, over [click, click]."

"[Click, click] negative on code 448GTR12! Customer T-Rex was never "daddy", over [click, click]."

"[Click, click] FireFever102, the day is just getting started, over [click, click]."

Nope!

"[Click, click] FireFever102 still a fraud 10% removed, tee he, now 12% removed, over [click, click]."

"[Click, click] base confirming FireFever102 sucked condom off of friend's boyfriend spent cock after sex for extra 2% of fraud sex credit, code 3763T5, over [click, click]."

Well, even the police have a code call out for just about everything, so.

[Beep, beep, honk]

"What's up with the special parking lane, huh? We all want to see the pre-race stuff! Also, tee he, that is one fine form fitted parking attendant uniform you're wearing today!"

"Just move it along, guys and I assure you that, well, I hope that was a positive comment because I'm not ashamed of what I have, my body or who I am and I hope you like all of the moto cross patches too and my belted miniskirt safety vest! But I'm also honest about being more a fraud than a good partner, so keep the parking lot traffic line moving! And watch out for the six big black pimpmobiles that are coming!"

"Hey, you're the Fire Fox attendant! Wait, yeah, you're the I'm on fire, FireFever102, right?"

"So? I'm on the job and you need to keep the traffic moving! Well, wait, I meant to add a little more fire red to my cheeks today, but I was frustrated, um, did I say frustrated? I meant flustered, yeah, I was flustered earlier today because I was involved in a hot 3-way last night and I didn't get around to heating up my fire cheeks, so, move it along, please."

"Well, that just takes the cake! Or should I maybe say that takes the "bacon" since you apparently haven't come across the stacked BLT sandwich meme of you that's circulating on Chang then, huh? And by the way, diagonal cut quarters are as hot as you."

[Scramble, search, scramble, search, huh, "take my bacon" meme found, hmm, not too bad]

"Well, memes are just a part of life online and you should know that, so?"

Note: Ahem, that's twice trending now in just two weeks!

[A different SUV has passenger side doors flung open and two passengers exit the vehicle]

"Miss 1 and Miss 2, please stay inside of your vehicle! The Sports Arena has safety regulations written on the back of a hamburger bag and the parking lanes can be dangerous unless you're a highly trained parking attendant professional with a vest and a flashlight like me, so?"

"Oh, please, if our boyfriends can be distracted by the bazillion petite little promo girls running around this place and have the mandatory chance of seeing an accidental wardrobe failure, well, we can freshen up a Trap's fire red cheeks! Hold still and let's get your facial bacon fire going, FireFever102! I mean, you're popular now, right, sweetie?"

Well, my job has a few perks.

[Blush brush, blush brush, those two words are fun to say together, blush brush, blush brush]

"Oh, oh, did you just push forward with me, FireFever102? I mean, if you push forward with me one more time, then there had better be something in it for us then, ooh, oh, so, tee he, so, FireFever102 got a little bacon game then, huh, like three, hmm?"

I stumbled! Parking lot C is full of pebbles and I stumbled! Tee he. I mean, what does "push forward" mean anyways, right, tee he? I stumbled forward from all the super smooth blush brushing, that's all.

"[Click, click] FireFever102 for dispatch, requesting status of motocross drivers Hydration Specialist head count, code 983HG12, have two possibles, over [click, click]."

"[Click, click] base back to FireFever102, do both subjects have what it takes to make a round tubular squishy squeezable object in their hands go all "squirt, sploosh, splash, spew" every time, code 309JQ8, over [click, click]."

"[Click, click] FireFever102 for base, code 309JQ8, that's how both subjects made it through school without getting pregnant, over [click, click]."

"Wait, did we go to school together then, FireFever102? Because that's exactly what happened! I mean, it was all "whack, whack, whack" like all the time on every date and, oops, tee he, um, talk to your squawk box lady and never mind how we made it through, um, talk FireFever102, so, tee he."

"[Click, click] FireFever102, base is prepping Hydration Specialist outfits, moto cross camel toe booty shorts, two sizes too small, loose halter tops and moto cross hooker boots, have Hydration Specialists leave their undies with you since there won't be enough room for them in super small booty shorts that are just moto cross undies, base prepping departure of golf cart now, over..."

"[Click, click] base, base, base, do not send Pete Sakes on golf cart! I repeat, negative on Pete Sakes in golf cart, negative, negative, not over, base, please respond [crackle, malfunction, crackle]."

"[Click, click] FireFever102, you cut out. Pete Sakes is on his way to pick up two hot Hydration Specialist babes now and he's still crying over for you for another 7% of relations, over [click, click]."

Stupid squawk box walkie talkies that can't handle over talking! But I really liked how each of the two new Hydration Specialist used my shoulders to steady themselves as they compiled with dispatches request.

"Well, well, well, so, the trending, BLT making FireFever102 has a boyfriend..."

[Both Hydration Specialist babes reach up under short Denim minis]

"And now FireFever102 is scared of what may or may not have happened..."

[Both Hydration Specialists drag down skimpy undies]

"So, FireFever102, what did or did not happen then, hmm?"

[Both Hydration Specialists stuff skimpy undies inside of safety vest with vigor]

"I'm Hilda [mwah] and that's Merri [mwah], so, spill it. What percentage then, hmm?"

[Both Hydration Specialists increase the vigor, which is like sex standing up then?]

"Hey, we did some stuff! Pete Sakes and I did 10% together and it was inside of his bathroom and another 15% back from him on me, so, we were practically a couple! And then I got scared because he keeps getting boners for me and, well, I got scared, so what?"

"Oh, please, FireFever102, I pucker kiss my boyfriend's mushroom dick head fresh of the shower like three times a week! But I never bent over the bathroom sink for him while washing his mess off of my face, so, good for you then, sweetie."

[Pete Sakes quietly glides the golf cart up to the parking lane area]

"(Damn, he's a good match for you, FireFever102! Take a 21% leap.) So, Mr. Pete Sakes, shall we get with it then, hmm? Those two sizes too small camel toe booty moto cross undies shorts won't get damp without Merri and myself being in them while we make round squishy squeezable tubular objects in our hands go all "squirt, splash, sploosh and spew", right? Also, boyfriends should always receive a kiss or two, FireFever102, so?"

[Smack, smooch]

"Now, tee he, Mr. Pete Sakes, let's hear your side of the sex percentage story as we glide along, shall we, tee he?"

Well, I described my history with Pete Sakes in the last chapter, so. And his story will exactly match up with mine anyways, so.

[Outgoing text, whoop]

"A blow job, Pete Sakes!"

[Whoop]

"That's our story!"

[Whoop]

"And I was good!"

It was so not a blow job. But that's in the past of last chapter, so.

"[Click, click] base for FireFever102, thirsty moto cross racing guys, same as horny moto cross racing guys, requesting one additional Hydration Specialist, code 4412WW8, over [click, click]."

[Swish, swoosh, wham, move it, hip check, bump, elbow, elbow, Peacock Penny style elbowing]

"Excuse me, coming through, um, I heard that [a really quick release of skimpy undies], I'm Joanie and I'll have sexy talk with you another day, hold that golf cart! Oh, [mwah]. Oh, [grope], bye."

[Trots off to the races and wins! With a perfect 2-point landing in the golf cart!]

"Hilda? Hilda? Has anyone seen my girlfriend? Hilda?"

"Merri? Merri? Has anyone seen my girlfriend? Merri?

"Joanie? Joanie? Has anyone seen my girlfriend? Joanie?

"Move the vehicles along, guys, you've all gawked long enough at the petite promo girls for now, so, move it along. Your girlfriends are probably powdering their noses, so, just keep the traffic moving, next and follow my highly trained instructions, keep it moving."

Oh, enter stage left, the petty revenge car that Lil Moto Cross Kicker Kandi so elegantly asked me to look out for.

[Honk, honk]

"I mean, if you have a fantasy about being in a car with four guys, I mean, one, two, three, four, so?"

"Oh, it's not a fantasy, but more like a dream, I mean, I've always been quite ambidextrous with my hands, so in my dream, I'm in the back seat of a car, squished in between two guys like my old gamer buddies used to do with me because I love being squished in between two people and I'm whacking both guys off at the same time like a crazy Trap on estrogen and it's all "ugh, ooh, ga, oh boy, argh" and stuff and then you would think that the first guy to pop off from my ambidextrous hands would win, but when guy #1 pops off, I release his spewing spray off to the side from the surprising shock of it all and then I twist around and drop my head down on guy #2 and really open up my throat for him so that he basically squirts so hard and deep in me that it squirts right back out of my butt, so?"

"OMG! We want that! I mean, we are four strong, so, um, we can go for two rounds! And capture all that on video!"

"Oh, you didn't let me finish because sometimes dreams can be a little fuzzy, so quietly lurking in the shadows of my dream is a third guy and once the fuzziness clears up, I mean, I'm clearly sitting on his lap and if you look even closer, I mean, could he be any deeper in me, right? I mean, I'm sitting right on it, for Pete's sakes! Oh, but he's not Pete Sakes. But since he has me pegged so deeply because that's how it works when you sit directly on it, I mean, I couldn't twist around and go down on guy #2 if I wanted to, so, well then..."

"Aha, aha, aha, what moto cross pre-race stuff? Where do we park for that then, hmm?"

"And it's a shame that I'm pegged so hard in place by guy #3 because I've actually been wondering and have become curious if it's just a myth that it would actually spew out of my butt a moment later..."

"Aha, aha, aha, we'll pay extra for a way back, back lot parking spot for that, aha, aha, aha!"

"Again, you didn't let me finish. I mean, it started out as a car with four guys in it, but as a math teaser, if I had three of the four working me over and getting worked over by me in the back seat, I mean, that leaves one more guy, right? Like the driver, who has his camera phone rolling the whole time, which I thought was a recording, but he was actually live streaming the 31% sex acts and taking my directions to whack himself off and then I leaned forward and offer him my face for his release and if the driver's name was Sam and if he had an ex named Kandi, I mean, I even offered to pay for the collar, chains and shackles and refused to look where the key was going to be hid and then the dream ends, so?"

[Four horny side fag guys pass out in the car]

"Pull around this disabled vehicle, there is nothing to see here, pull around and keep the traffic moving, please, go around, a tow truck is on the way, pull around, next."

Well, sometimes the details of dreams become a little fuzzy when you wake up, but I'm pretty sure that sexually, I'm at 100% in my dreams, so. And if the tow trucks hauls Lil Moto Cross Kicker Kandi's ex, Sam, along with his car, oh well. But I wish his friends could stay, but whatever since I was still on the job.

The tow truck did tow the car with the four guys passed out in it.

"[Click, click] FireFever102 for base, Lil Moto Cross Kicker Kandi owes me a favorable post on Chang, over [click, click]."

"[Click, click] base for FireFever102, Lil Moto Cross Kicker Kandi "Liked" diagonal quarter BLT meme, over [click, click]."

Well, it's still the same as a favorable post, so.

[Honk, honk]

"I mean, hi, um, both of us are totally straight8, so?"

"Oh, I like straight8 guys because to be honest, guys, I'm a bit of a tease and scared to go further than 12% and other than a couple of things and for how my dreams are limited in scope, but I could totally fall into a situation with two straight8 guys where there is a lot of humping of bare lower bodies, which is my way of saying that a couple of side fag straight8 guys might try to take it all the way, but a couple of regular straight8 guys might only have it in them to squish me in the middle and hump, hump, hump, hump my naked body and get their relief. Or something like that. However, the other thing is that I don't know the two of you, so, that's not in your favor, so?"

"[Whisper, whisper, whisper] we're half way there because we know that you're the trending parking attendant FireFever102 and with extra bright red cheeks today, I might add. I'm Treavor and that's Todd in the passenger seat, so we're half way, right, FireFever102?"

Oh, half way there is not the same as 50%!

"[Whisper to self, whisper to self.] The negotiations start at a get acquainted double up date down at the Icy Frozen Shop on a Friday and everything goes from there, so?"

"[Whisper, whisper, whisper] fair enough, however [whisper, whisper, whisper], since we're not really interested in any kind of dating, [whisper, whisper] can we just spike your Icy Frozen and get it over with, hmm? And by get it over with [whisper, whisper, whisper], we mean [whisper, whisper] we want to blow it up on your bare butt [whisper, whisper, whisper] both at the same time, side by side, so?"

"[Whisper to self, whisper to self.] Well, I like that you said "bare butt" because that's worth 17% on the scale, so, we change exchange phone numbers, [whisper to self, whisper to self.], but Icy Frozen spiking, no [whisper to self, whisper to self.] no blue pills for you two and [whisper to self, whisper to self.] none of this is going to happen, so, keep the traffic moving, guys, move it along."

"[Whisper, whisper, whisper] we're not fags, front ways or sideways, but we are open minded, so, we'll keep an eye out for you along the Strip next weekend then, okay?"

"[Whisper to self, whisper to self.] Move it along, the parking lot is filling up, move it along, follow my flashlight beam even though it's daylight."

We exchanged phone numbers, but even for a 17% increase on my scale, er, it's just a sly way of getting their fag on, right? I would probably not be calling Treavor or Todd.

"Keep it moving, we have a gazillion cars to park, so keep it moving."