Fever Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,081 Followers

"You okay, love?" Kirk sent. She bent down to kiss him, giving him evidence of what happened. "You sure it's not me?"

"Oh, yes, sweetie. I guess the thought of what we were doing really turned me on. How are you?"

"I have a hunch we just made a son. I scanned your ovaries and found an egg about ready to pop out and gave it a nudge. Then I hurried the leading half dozen sperm to it. I'm pretty sure they were all xy."

Meg's smile slowly spread, consuming her whole person. She shimmied her hips on Kirk's still firm cock. "Maybe we should make sure." she grinned. "In fact, I'm sure we should," she said, bending back down to kiss him, starting to move on him again, coaxing his cock to begin its thrusting motions into her seed hungry quim.

"C'mon, my lovely fucker of a son, fill me with your seed. Plant the whole fucking garden in me." Her lips closed over his, her tongue exploring as far as it could reach.

Kirk's hands reached down to slide over her ass, helping her motion. He pushed her body up so he could grasp her nipples with his mouth, sucking on them to increase their hardness. Meg gasped as they were assaulted by his tongue and teeth. "Yesss, she hissed, quietly, pounding on his pubes.

Kirk was barely conscious of the bed motion changing as he thrust his rod up into Meg, until he felt the weight on his legs. Meg became aware of another pair of hands caressing her buttocks, then a tongue exploring her perineal region, sliding up to explore her rosebud. The tongue pressure there to enter triggered her second orgasm. "Omigod! Uuuunnnnnhhh!"

"Hey, Tiff. Wow, didn't take you long with Mary."

"She must be exhausted; she fell asleep as soon as she hit the bed. Are you sure she's getting all her vitamins and other essential nutrients in the right amounts?"

"Uh, yeah, as far as I know. She's been monitoring the babies and says they're doing fine."

"That may be," interrupted Tiffany, "but how is she doing? Those three fetuses could be cannibals or vampires, sucking all the nutrition out of her. Look at me. I've gained almost twenty pounds and I'm only having one. I don't mean she should gain sixty pounds, but I bet she hasn't gained ten. What do you think Meg?"

"I agree with you, Tiffany, but she is so opinionated, she won't listen to either of us, and she seems to have her OB buffaloed."

"Hmm, as they used to say in the funnies, this sounds like a job for super Tiffany," she laughed. "Why don't I stick around for the weekend and see if I can make her take care of herself?"

"If we couldn't, what makes you think..."

"You're the one who called me a witch, vanilla boy," she laughed. "Now, Meg, since Kirk says he has already accomplished the task you gave him, may I relieve you of that double dose of cream he left in you, while he takes care of my horny? I promise, you will enjoy the process."

And so Tiffany moved in, and stayed.

A knock at the door stirred Kirk from his reverie. He glanced at the clock on his desk--quarter to five. He scanned the door. No one? He walked to the door and opened it to see the person in the long black overcoat, also wearing a navy watch cap. He appeared to be in his mid sixties, with the same piercing diamond blue eyes Kirk had been marveling at in his children. The man stuck out his hand, saying, "My name is Lorenz and I need your help."

Instinctively, Kirk reached out to shake the man's hand, and felt himself jerked into a kind of space he had never known. An instant later, he found himself in the middle of a corn field. "What the fuck..." he started to say.

"Allow me to explain," said Lorenz. Kirk recalled the conversation Meg had had with Tiffany that Friday.

"Please do. If you are the Lorenz I know about, you're supposed to be dead,

"I am he, your father. As difficult as it is for most humans to accept our mental ability, it is far more difficult for them to accept another trait of our race--longevity. You see, or think you see, a 65-year old man. I was born not far from this farm, at the end of the Civil War this nation suffered. All my mother knew about my father was that he was a Union officer who saved her from rape at the hands of some rebel deserters.

"It was necessary for me to disappear, so I manufactured the story of the farmer and daughter. That night, when the mythical farmer was to appear and shoot me, I simply teleported out of my trailer. I had kept secret that part of my ability, so no one suspected anything about the incident. They just believed I had been shot, because that is what I wanted them to believe.

"I see your mother has given you the basics of our origins on this planet. Shortly after our ancestors landed, the officer cadre -- there were ten of them -- determined that what is now called 'homo sapiens' offered them the best chance of passing on their abilities.

"The non commissioned crew were essentially selective breeding drones. Bisexual, they could couple with almost any warm blooded animal, but would only reproduce if they were impregnated by a male officer, to produce another drone, ensuring a supply of crew members over long trips.

"They were reprogrammed to mate only with the Neanderthal line of humans, contributing I'm sure to their eventual demise. Our ancestors joined different tribes of the homo sapiens and spread over the Earth. Over time, some of the lines, for varying reasons petered out.

"There is one family line in Europe, one in Eastern Asia, another in South America, and one in the Mid East. Each can be traced back to a different officer, with abilities varying according to the original officer. Male officers, in general, were more powerful, and, again generally, held positions of leadership in departments which would be involved in battle.

"Our ancestor was the cruise commander, supposedly the most powerful crew member aboard. It was she who planned the destruction of the vessel which destroyed the island base and forced our ancestors onto the mainland.

"Counting her, there were five men and five women officers. Under her guidance, each woman bred with each man so that when the vessel arrived, there was already a small tribe of thirty five members. When they approached the tribes they were to join, the women took their five children with them, to join the chief's family, usually as wife to one of his sons.

"With the crew thus distributed, cooperative links were established among tribes, along with our abilities and knowledge. With the Neanderthals breeding with the non-productive clones, homo sapiens soon out numbered them and became the dominant species.

"The officers and their children outlived other tribal members and would migrate from tribe to tribe. They became the basis for legends; one, about the engineering officer, Methus, even being repeated in the Judeo-Christian folklore.

"You must be advised, the length of your life varies with the strength and variety of your powers. From what I have observed, you will probably see ten human generations pass before you, maybe more."

"From what you have observed?"

"Yes, I try to keep track of all my offspring, which is why we are here. One of my great grandsons has let himself be corrupted by his power. He is preying on co-eds, using his power to occlude their minds until he has them under his control, bound in his hideaway.

"After he terrifies them, abuses and rapes them, he again occludes their mind, and then releases them near the campus, with their memories intact, except for what he looks like.

"You need to find him, and either disable his abilities or kill him."

"You know who he is, don't you?" observed Kirk. "Why don't you take care of him?"

"Inborn racial ethics. We are unable to provoke harm against an individual in our direct bloodline within six generations. Even though you share an ancestor with him, he is not in your direct bloodline. Of the several individuals I have sired, you are the strongest, and should have the least problem carrying out his punishment."

"Why can't you simply tell me who he is, point him out to me?"

"That falls within the definition of provoking harm; by telling you who he is, I may be directing you to cause his death. If I simply tell you of the problem and ask you to investigate it, there is the probability, however small, you might settle on someone else as the perpetrator of these deeds."

"So, where do I begin?"

"I have arranged for you to interview the four victims. They will probably also need your healing abilities. He has been striking at weekly intervals. Try to be aware of cries for help. It is about time for him to strike again. Catching him in the act may make it easier for you to enact his punishment."

The first girl to be seen was a short, dark-haired, plump nineteen year old who looked like she had just come in from feeding the chickens. They had teleported to the hallway outside her dorm room, veiled from the sight of the students there. She answered the door when Kirk knocked. He entered the room alone while Lorenz went off to examine the girls shower room.

"Susan, my name is Kirk," he began. "I am investigating what happened to you and the other young women on campus. Can you answer some questions for me?" She nodded, tears starting to fill her eyes. Kirk entered her mind, calming her fears. She looked at him, wide eyed. He felt her fear increase, her heart begin to pound.

"He talked to you like this?" She nodded. "That is one of the things I needed to know. For right now, just breathe deeply. In, out, in, out, very good," he said soothingly, leading her into a light trance.

"Your fear is gone; you feel safe, secure. When you talk now, you know it is just memory, it is not happening again. Tell me what happened. Where were you? Tell me everything you remember."

Her voice was flat, trance like. "I was coming back from my late morning class, to go to lunch, cutting across the quad. When I got to the middle, I started to get confused. There were a few students around; I recognized most of them from seeing them around. Summer sessions there aren't many, you know. There was one guy I didn't recognize, but I can't seem to remember what he looked like.

"In the middle of the quad, someone stopped me to ask directions. The stranger, I think. Then, the next thing I recall is waking up in a strange room, tied to a bed, naked, and someone standing over me, leering at me. He was naked, playing with himself. He wasn't erect, but was trying to jack off, d'you understand?"

"Yes, I understand, Susie. Go on."

"He started to run his hands all over me, not like he was trying to feel me up, but like he was exploring my body. He even got down on his knees so he could look at my pussy. Then he poured some lotion on my boobs and started to rub it in; he was rubbing so hard it hurt. When I said he was hurting me, I felt a pressure in my head, and the pain went away, even though he seemed to be rubbing harder.

"Pretty soon, he was concentrating on my nipples, rubbing them, twisting them, batting at them, knocking them back and forth. Pulling on them, like he was trying to lift me off the bed with them. Then he started sucking and chewing on one while twisting the other one, then he'd switch.

"It was weird. I could see what he was doing, and feel what was happening, but there was no sense of pain or pleasure. Like I could see him drag his tongue across my nipple, and feel it drag, but there was no sensation, like my nipple was numb."

The young girl started sobbing. "Th...th...then he moved down to my, my pussy and started chewing on my lips, really biting them, like he was trying to bite them off. Even when I started screaming and trying to get away, he just kept chewing and laughing.

"I felt him stick his fingers in me, one at a time until he had all four in me. I was afraid he was going to put his whole hand in, but he stopped and got on the bed between my knees. When I looked down to see what he was doing, I almost passed out. He was hard and it looked like a softball bat hanging off him.

"He grabbed my hair and made me watch as he pushed it into me. God, it hurt so bad. It wasn't my first time, but I only did it a couple of times with my high school boy friend. I knew I was still dry inside. And then, I felt like I was screaming from hurting, but I wasn't making any sound. I could hear the clock and the music, but not my screams."

"What clock, Susie; what music?"

"There was a clock on the wall, a big round electric clock. And he had a radio on, playing classical music."

"Okay, go on."

"He did it to me for a long time. I'm sure he came at least twice. I felt something squirting in me. I think I passed out. The next thing I remember my head was hanging down backwards and he was doing it to my mouth, only he was all the way down my throat; I could feel him against the back of my larynx.

"He had mirrors set up so when my eyes were open I could see him playing with my pussy. And there was a snake on the bed between my legs. When I saw the snake I screamed around his thing, and he just laughed.

"I looked up at his face over my pussy and saw his eyes. I'll never forget those eyes, they were so blue and so cold, even when he laughed.

"Then he reached down and started pushing the snake in me. And he left it there, but when I tell the doctors, they say it's all my imagination. I can feel it move and squirm in me, but doctors say there isn't anything there. What's wrong with me?" she wailed.

"Nothing's wrong, Susie. May I look? I think I know what he did. If I'm correct, I can fix it in a few seconds." She looked at him, her expression blank, and nodded.

He unfastened the waist of her jeans and pulled them and her panties down and off. Her vulva was covered with a short stubble, and decorated with a thin landing strip.

He pushed her legs apart and spread her labia, exposing her vaginal opening. He didn't see anything, but he hadn't expected to. He reached in with his middle finger, eliciting a gasp from the young woman.

Probing as far as he could reach, he found what he was expecting, and extracted it. As he pulled it out, the piece of rope became visible, as did the plastic snake head tied to it.

Susan shuddered when the snake head became visible, but then smiled. "So I wasn't crazy."

Kirk bent down and kissed her forehead. "No, you weren't crazy, just the victim of a sick joke. Do you think the memories of this attack will bother you any more? I can help alleviate them more if you need it."

She looked at him, a timid smile trying to break through some lingering tears. "I'm only afraid that when I try to make love with someone, the memories will make me afraid."

"The only way to tell is to try. If you let me, I'll be able to help you deal with the memories as we go along. When we deal with a physical experience, we have two kinds of memories we have to consider, visual and somatic--what we saw, or think we saw, and what our bodies experienced. In your case, I think the somatic experience is closer to the truth.

"When you were released what did you do?"

"I woke up in the park across from the campus. I had a strong compulsion to get clean. I picked up my back pack and walked to my dorm, came to my room, and stripped down to my panties and went to take a shower. While I was there I douched and shaved my pussy. I've never done either of those before."

"He must have implanted the orders so you would destroy any traces he might have left on you. Do you remember seeing any bite marks or hickeys, scratches, rope burns, any marks?"

"N... no," she replied, seeming to think about her answer. "Nothing, just the funny cat's eye on my bum."

"Cat's eye? May I see it?" She turned on her side. On the top of her right butt cheek was a tattoo of a very stylized vagina. He ran his fingers over it.

"Ooohh, what are you doing? That makes my lady tingle."

"Susie, is your lady getting wet?"

"H...how did you kn...know?"

"Your cat's eye is really a vagina. The person who abused you conditioned you so that when this area is touched, it will arouse you sexually. By tattooing an erotic image over it, he pretty much insured guys will want to touch it, arousing you, making you an easy target for anyone..."

"Can you fix it?"

"Can I fix it? If you mean, can I erase the tattoo, I think so. Can I remove the conditioning, it would take more than a single session, but yes eventually, if you really want me to.

"Without the visual attraction, it becomes your secret, to be discovered by your lover, a fun thing once you accept it, and divorce it from the memory."

"How would it work?"

Kirk smiled. "That's another one of those things we'd actually have to have sex to find out. Are you still willing to let me go ahead?" She nodded, a little slowly, evidently still uncertain. "I can see you're still hesitant. Why don't we get started, and anytime you want to slow down, or stop for bit, or quit altogether, you just let me know. You are in control. Okay?"

She smiled and nodded, obviously relieved. "How do we start?"

Kirk smiled. "Like this," he said, leaning in to kiss her.

A half hour later, Susie collapsed, breathless, on Kirk's chest, recovering from her third climax. Her first had taken a bit of work. After making out for awhile, Kirk had helped her into position over his erection. He had to use his abilities to help her conquer her fear of his size.

He worked on the visual memory of what had been done to her, contrasting it with what her body remembered. There was a substantial difference. Instead of the painful mauling and chewing she thought she had seen and been subjected to, her abuser had actually simply fondled her smallish globes, and rubbed the nipples, eventually sucking on them like a nursing baby. His assault on her labia was similarly gentle, and but for the visual tricks he played, would have been arousing.

The greatest discrepancy, which actually caused Susie and Kirk to laugh, was in the perp's penile proportions. Susie compared her high school boyfriend to a national brand hot dog (you know the one, with the catchy jingle). The perp was smaller than her boy friend.

Knowing that, and realizing how aroused she was, and how wet, Susie had lowered herself on to Kirk's staff. "Omigod, omigod, omigod," was all she could say. When she was resting on Kirk's dark curlies, her smile was from ear to ear, eyebrows to chin.

After her first climax engulfed her, she had lain down on Kirk to rest. He lightly ran his fingertips down her spine as she cooed in appreciation. He let her catch her breath, then barely touching her skin, ran his fingers over the tattoo on her butt.

"Uuunnnnnh! Oh, God! What's happening?" she cried as she began thrusting on Kirk's staff. With her chest on Kirk's, her hips were a blur of motion as she responded to the programming the perp had left her with.

Kirk was unable to move, which added to his arousal. He felt the tingle begin behind his knees and warned Susie, who somehow began to move faster. Still in her mind, Kirk was aware of a panic beginning in her, wondering what was happening to her as her own level of excitement grew. The sensation of Kirk's spend splashing against her sheath set off her second orgasm.

"Oh, shitfuck," she sighed. "That was too much! What the hell happened?"

"All I did was touch you here..."

"No! Not again! Not yet, anyway." Kirk found the area where the tattoo programming was hidden in her cranial neural circuits and altered them slightly. When she was again breathing normally, he repeated his stroking. "Oh, shit! You bastard, it's happening again!"

"I tried to tone it down some; is it as bad as before?"

"Nooo, but, ohgod, it still makes me need to come and still seems like there's something holding it back. Oh, Mother...unnnnnnhhhhhhh, commingggg!" she cried, collapsing on him.

julybear7
julybear7
2,081 Followers