Fever Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers

Kirk went back into her brain. He quickly found the area he was after. He opened up some pathways, disconnected others, rerouted some, connected some to new ones.

When he was done, he tapped Susie on the shoulder. "One last try, then I must leave, but, I will be back until you feel everything is as right as we can make it," he said, sliding his hand from her right thigh up her buttock to the tattoo.

Susie felt his hand moving, and knew that there was going to be an increase in her level of arousal. The two which had happened so suddenly before had been centered in her pussy, and felt like an overwhelming need to get fucked, by anything.

When Kirk's hand glided over her vagina tatt, she felt her body awaken. Her breasts seemed to swell and her nipples hardened. Her skin became aware of the textures of Kirk's body, of the sheets on her bed, of the breezes from the window air conditioner.

She became more aware of smells, of tastes, of colors. She was aware of her labia engorging, opening, of her clit shaft hardening, extending, of her clit itself rubbing on Kirk's skin. Even the music from her mP3 player seemed richer in tone.

"Ohhh, yesss," she sighed. "Fuck, this feels so good, like I'm just about to come except that I have time to enjoy it all."

Kirk moved his hand away from the tattoo, and watched as Susan came down from her orgasmic high. "Damn, that felt so good. Could I come if someone kept caressing that spot?"

"No, I disconnected most of the neural paths connected to the pudenda nerve bundle. It might get you aroused to the point where you want to make love, but not to the point where you feel you have to have it or die."

He switched to telepathy. "Next week, about this time, I will contact you this way. If you think adjustments are necessary, I will come and see what needs and can be done. Do you have any questions? You don't need to speak, just think."

"Can I contact you like this?"

"Not yet, and only if you have the ability when you are old enough. The ability doesn't usually appear until the mid-twenties."

"Oh," she pouted. "What if I need help before next week?"

"What kind of help?" She grinned. "Susie, there are eight men for every five women on this campus. If a girl as pretty as you are can't find a sex partner on this campus, she isn't trying very hard.

"If you are afraid of encountering the man who assaulted you, don't be. He isn't anyone you know, or have seen on campus. That much I gleaned from what you told me and what I saw in your memories.

"Start looking for a lover among the people you know. You should have a male harem built up in no time." He smiled at her. "With that little spot on your ass working for you, your next lover could turn out to be the love of your life.

"It's been awhile since I enjoyed a casual lay as much as this one. Thank you. I have to run now. I'll be in touch next week." He kissed her lightly, a touch of tongue, and was gone, from her room, and her memory.

He found Lorenz sitting on the front steps of the dorm, ogling the women as they passed by. "Aren't you uncomfortable in that overcoat and cap?" he asked.

"Not as uncomfortable as I'd be without them. They have a sort of metallic neural net sewn inside them. The coat protects me from all the thoughts and emotions emanating from the general public. The cap protects them from me." Kirk suddenly straightened up, looking around. "What?"

"A scream and a cry for help."

Lorenz tore the cap off his head and sent his coat into oblivion, as he stood and started turning his head, searching for the scream. It came again, with the plea, "Somebody, please help me!"

"That's a telepath!" both men said, simultaneously. They were able to identify the direction and distance, and teleported to the spot immediately. While the area was empty, they were certain from the signs of struggle that it was the right area.

Kirk broadcast his thoughts, "Help is here; where are you?" They caught a burst of energy, enough to show them the direction. They set off immediately toward the source of energy.

Following Lorenz's example, Kirk learned to regulate the speed with which he teleported, taking time to search. In doing so, he found he had some of Mary's ability to track the path of mental communications.

Passing over an equipment shack on the back of the campus golf course, he caught flashes of telepathic energy coming from the shack. Instead of barging in, the two mentalists materialized outside of the shack and listened to what was happening inside.

"Don't make me hurt you, girl"

"Touch me and you'll be the one hurting!"

"That might be fun; try!"

Kirk and Lorenz circled the shack, looking for visual access. There were no windows, and no cracks. Focusing on the woman's voice, Kirk sent a focused beam of thought to her, accessing her vision centers. He was looking at a large, brute of a man, staring at his captive, lust dominating his expression.

"Wha...who the hell are you?" came the question from the woman, mentally.

"Quiet! Don't let him know I'm here. I'm the one who sent the 'help is here' message."

At that instant, sensing her attention was elsewhere, the brute sent a burst of mental energy at her. Kirk saw it coming and was able to mitigate its effects, but it still knocked the young woman back on the bed.

"Let him think he disabled you. At most, he'll feel up your breasts, maybe open your shirt before I get his attention." And he was gone. The brute was over her, pawing at her shirt buttons. He had just succeeded in opening the collar button when there was a buzzing and popping sound behind him.

"Leave her alone," Kirk commanded.

The large man turned around. He towered over Kirk by at least five inches. Without saying a work, he sent an energy burst at the smaller man. Expecting it, Kirk was able to reflect it back toward the small giant, but not his head, toward his genitals. It was the first time the brute had ever had to defend himself, and he was totally unprepared. The pain was immense and intense. He fell to the floor, senseless.

As soon as Kirk was certain the man was, indeed, senseless, he scanned his brain. He was sickened and amazed. The creature was only eighteen years old, and had been responsible for several unspeakable acts over the past few years.

He found the centers of control and the centers which generated the creature's ability. Using his own abilities, he performed some creative neurosurgery, removing the various centers, essentially searing the dendrites so they couldn't regenerate and reunite, returning his abilities.

When he was finished, he called in Lorenz and had him inspect his handiwork. Lorenz agreed with what he saw Kirk had done. The young giant had no more mental ability than any other 'normal' teenager, and possibly, less, but that was yet to be seen. Lorenz took hold of his arm, and was gone.

Kirk turned back to the young woman. "Hello," he projected, silently.

"Who the fuck are you?" came back the thought.

"My name is Kirk Reynolds; the guy who left with your assailant was Lorenz. Who are you?" Now that things were more or less normal, as they conversed, Kirk looked at the woman he had saved from assault.

She was on the tall side, close to five-ten, her hair was a sort of nutmeggy color, tending toward the lighter range of that particular hue; her skin tone was dusky, like a Latino or American Indian; the outstanding feature were her eyes, a brilliant, bright green, practically emerald in color.

"My name is Erica Bowers. My lineage traces back to the Navigator and Quartermaster, just as yours traces to the Cruise Commander and Pilot. Was that really Lorenz? My mother used to tell me stories about him and some of his adventures. Why was he here?"

"He had heard of the crimes here, and investigated when it was obvious a telepath was involved. He discovered who it was, and asked for my assistance. What are you doing here?"

"I'm a graduate student, studying the psychology of ESP. This is one of only four schools in the country with a program, and it's the cheapest, overall."

"Besides telepathy, do you have any other mental powers? I guess I'm asking, could you have escaped from him?"

"No, and I was beginning to run out of bluffs when you showed up. Thank you, by the way. I.. was... starting... t.to.. g..g..get... a...fr..fraid." Kirk was aware of her breakdown before it really happened. He caught her as she started to fall. Quickly scanning her mind, he found her residence, and, gathering her books and purse, teleported, with her, there.

She lived alone, in a single bedroom apartment, just off campus. An elderly couple, who owned the house, lived downstairs in the summer, when they weren't visiting their six children around the state. This week they were in the Windy City, with their youngest, a daughter.

Kirk carried Erica to her bed and laid her down in the center. After covering her with a sheet, he turned to leave. "Wow, that was pretty impressive. I guessed you had the ability when you showed up in the shack, but the distance is really impressive."

"Not really. What surprised me was that I could find this place based on your mental images. Never did that before."

"What if you had been wrong?"

"?"

She laughed. "So, you're just going to leave me here in my clothes and get them all wrinkled...what'd you do?" she yelped, suddenly realizing she was naked under the sheet. "Holy shit! What did you do? Where are my clothes?"

Kirk pointed at the closet. She looked at it as the door opened, revealing her skirt and blouse hanging there. On a separate hangar, her bra and panties were draped over the hook. Gaping at them, she was unaware Kirk was levitating her until she was about a foot and a half above the bed, and the sheet was wrapping itself around her. "What are you doing?" she cried?"

"I have to go find Lorenz and your assailant, to find what has happened to him. I'll be back in ten or fifteen minutes."

"Don't leave me like this. I have to use the potty."

"Which one?"

"What do you mean?"

"What kind of potty, front or back?"

"I can't tell you that; it's embarrassing."

"Why? Everybody does both, most every day."

"Both," she muttered. She felt small cramps in her abdomen, and the pressure from her bladder and bowel were gone. She looked at the man who had rescued her with some fear in her eyes.

"Will you stay put now?" She nodded.

"Just, please don't wrap me up. I'll stay here until you get back." She felt the sheet sliding underneath her, then lift a few inches and settle back over her. "Thank you," she said, in a tiny voice.

"By the way, how far along are you in your program?"

"I'm just getting started; why?"

"What if I could get you into the leading program in parapsychology in the country, the one the government contracts with to do military research? Would you be interested? It would probably be good for us to know how much they know about us."

"Could you really do that?" she asked, watching the sheet covering her slowly disappear, inch by inch, as Kirk's clothes floated away, one article at a time.

"Are you interested," he asked again.

julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers