All Comments on 'Fever Dream Pt. 01: T.L.D.E.'

by SpiritoftheStairwell

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW!

You are gifted. Excellent story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
real potential

this could be an awesome story based on this first chapter please post regular episodes nothing worse than waiting weeks for updates

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
awesome

I can't wait for the next one please don't leave us hanging great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sure has potential

So much so I really hope that the next part is already written. Gave it a 4* for now since there is room to grow but it sure is getting there if you keep it up like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great, brilliant. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
feedback

Fantastic story!!!!!!!! Please finish soon!

SpiritoftheStairwellSpiritoftheStairwellover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you so much.

For your positive feedback and support. I am JUST starting back at University after a long break, plus there were some formatting issues with the original submission, but as im getting a good idea of how things are gonna work, I am feeling inspired and am now back working on this story. More coming soon, thanks for your patience and excitement. Ill try not to let you down. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just Wow!

5 stars. And a few tears. I relate.

honybipolahonybipolaover 6 years ago
just WOW! another top rated story

in the making here... you are one talented writer who really knows his stuff huh! keep writing and bring on the rest of this awesome story real quick... got me totally hooked.... it's like really reading a good novel or screenplay with such great plot .....stories like the one you wrote are the reasons I love the site...the erotica's just the icing on the cake...deserves a lot more than the 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ so there you go....

Aaron1923Aaron1923over 6 years ago
*****

Loved it. Cannot wait for part 2.

ansdguyansdguyover 6 years ago
Masterful storytelling.

What can I say, except that this is among the best stories that I've read in a very long time. The emotional aspects are deep and, as the story tells us, quite hopeful.

SpiritoftheStairwellSpiritoftheStairwellover 6 years agoAuthor
Part 2 finished and submitted today

I am so sorry its taken this long, but I'm taking a full class load at University and its been hectic. But after totally killing some midterm exams, I had some free time and a LOT of inspiration. In a few days, it should be up. Be prepared to go back in time... :)

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
What

Haven't started reading yet as the title is confusing.

What does TLDE mean?

Thunderbolt_eThunderbolt_eover 5 years ago
Re: UltimateHomeBody

Dude, just start reading then. Your answer is right at the start, literally! TLDE="The Longest Day Ever". How's that confusing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Very good. Love these types of stories.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Amazing

You grabbed me from the first paragraph. I'm so looking forward to reading more.

agelmar101agelmar101over 4 years ago
Great Story....

Hi Spirt.

What can I say, but I love this story. Unlike you I don't think I have the words to express how much I cannot wait to read more about Jack and Stella. Their pain is so human but touches on so many levels that even a reader like myself who hasn't experienced anything like it myself(war etc) but I can at least understand it through your writing.

Looking forward to reading more of Jack and Stella.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Kind of at a loss for words 5/5

The description and emotions were so raw and human. It was really well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enthralled

I hadn't realized that my favorite stories on a porn site would contain romance and heartache. It doesn't hurt that the writing is terrific. I know I'm going to read and revel until the end.

BighornzBighornzover 2 years ago

Brilliantly told story well crafted.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

The author has brilliantly crafted a very warm and loving story. Well written with a great storyline.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was so bad. This was high school level greatness, meaning it wasn't deep, it wasn't emotional, it wasn't well written, but the author thinks it was. There were so many platitudes, and so much banal passages that I couldn't keep myself from laughing. "I just want to go home!" Watch First Blood much? There was no suspense because you told us everything. A lot of misunderstood, Call of Duty veterans are going to tell you how great this story was, so enjoy that, I guess.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan8 months ago

So, I'm going into this with my eyes wide open. I'm already very aware that before I even read the first sentence that I was reading an unfinished and orphaned story, abandoned by its author. While that makes me sad, I hope and pray that tragedy didn't strike him/her bringing about the abandonment.

The level of talent exhibited in this first installment demonstrates exactly why tales like this one should be completed at some point. This was truly an excellent experience reading about these characters. I'm looking forward to reading more. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

If you ruthlessly removed most of the plethora of unnecessary adjectives and adverbs this story would be a much tighter and better read. More is not always better.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594197 months ago

I'm really enjoying the series so far so keep up the Ggggrrrreeeeaaaattttt work.

🙉🙈🙊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpiritoftheStairwell@SpiritoftheStairwell
209 Followers
I Apologize for the delay this time again. My mother just passed away last week and I’m going through a rough time. You set won’t wait a year again. I’ll get back to writing very soon. I already have a couple chapters into part 3 done, and I need to finish a few more before re...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories