Ffion and the Experiment Pt. 02

Story Info
Plans continue a pace preparing for the experiment.
874 words
4.86
1.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 01/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heledd
Heledd
68 Followers

C put the phone down and turned to Jenny, "That was Amy, the trustee who used to be a colleague of H's and was Ffion's bridesmaid at Halloween. She got a short project she'd like Ffion to work on as a consultant and she'd like Ffion to go back to our old home town to discuss it. It's worth a respectable amount of money."

"That seems reasonable. We could use the money for bits and pieces for the Experiment It could be Ffion's gift."

"How long would the project take?" asked Jenny.

"She says it's about two weeks full time work or four weeks if Ffion's here doing it part time along with her slave duties."

"If Ffion went to stay with Amy for a fortnight we could get everything set up here for the Experiment and start as soon as Ffion gets back."

"That's a nice idea." C continued, "She also a little apologetic. She doesn't think she's really contributed as a trustee and she thinks she should help Ffion on her journey in some way. She wants to pull her weight."

"What did she have in mind?"

"She knows a gay couple who've been fantasising about 'spit roasting' someone"

"Do what?" exclaimed Jenny.

"Amy had to explain it to me too. One man enters Ffion's mouth, the other man enters the other end.... Being gay they don't fancy women so Ffion's ambiguity is ideal for them"

"People have such great imagination when it comes to sex. Which reminds me...." said Jenny as she smiled at C.

"What have you imagined?" grinned C.

"I've imagined a sweet flavour, your sweet taste. I'm going to unwrap my sweetie and lick until I find your honey pot."

C giggled and lead Jenny by the hand to the stairs. They found Ffion in their bedroom, making the bed and tidying up. C ordered her to help the two lovers to undress while they kissed each other. First Ffion removed C's socks and Jenny's tights. She stood back and waited as her owners took turns to kiss each other's feet. Next Ffion was asked to take off Jenny's skirt and C's leggings then once more the participants kissed each other all over their legs up to the top of the others thighs. They stood together once more and paused their lovemaking while Ffion unbuttoned Jenny's blouse and lifted C's top off over her head. The two of them had dressed in comfortable everyday underwear rather than sexy confections of lace but they eyed each others bodies with aching desire.

C turned briefly to Ffion and whispered, "Bra."

Ffion unclipped Jenny's beige moulded cup plunge bra then released C's plain white t-shirt bra. Ffion discreetly folded the clothes neatly while the lovers caressed each others bodies. Kisses were showered, breasts were fondled, nipples were licked and sucked. Ffion waited; waiting is what slaves do.

"Kneel!"

Ffion dropped to her knees. Jenny stood in front of her.

"Pants!"

Ffion pulled the black cotton knickers down and Jenny stepped back presenting her rear to Ffion's face.

"Kiss!"

Ffion kissed each buttock before Jenny's place was taken by C. Ffion slipped the polka dot panties down C's thighs and kissed each cute cheek. C leaned forward with hands on Jenny's shoulders and spread her legs. She moved her bottom slightly until Ffion's face aligned with the crease of her bum.

"Kiss me now and lick me!"

Ffion's tongue ran down that cleft until C gave a little squeal of delight.

"Yes, there, that's it!"

C leaned a little further forward and started licking Jenny's nipples while the tip of Ffion's tongue probed and pleasured that tight opening. Ffion felt a new humiliation as C enjoyed a novel sensual delight and revelled in another expression of her dominance over her ex, her slave.

Jenny instructed Ffion to turn back the bed, then the two lovers climbed on and climbed on each other, heading in opposite direction to form a perfect 69. Breathlessly C told Ffion to massage her and Jenny's bodies while they lapped gently twixt each others thighs. Slowly and lovingly they excited each other, tenderly and unhurriedly, trembling and teasing, sipping and sighing, licking and lingering. Ffion served with sensuous strokes until C and Jenny's bodies delved deep into a maelstrom of delight.

As they calmed they joined together in a caress, telling Ffion to tuck them into bed together then fetch them a cup of tea. When she returned Ffion found the woman she was still married to gazing into Jenny's eyes, murmuring words of love. Ffion left the tea besides the bed and tried to tiptoe out of the room.

C turned to her, "Hey slave, do you remember how we used to make love together. Look how we've moved on."

She laughed.

"I never had you down as an arse licker. It feels so good having you do that. How was it for you slave?"

To her shame, Ffion heard herself say the words, "Thank you Miss C for letting me serve you in that way."

Ffion gently closed the door behind her and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and gargle in mouth wash and to ponder on the latest taboo she had crossed.

Heledd
Heledd
68 Followers