Ffion Chooses Slavery Pt. 01

Story Info
Ffion and her owners plan the details of slavery.
9.4k words
4.37
13.3k
8

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/13/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heledd
Heledd
68 Followers

When C starts a lesbian affair her husband has to choose between fighting for her or accepting her offer to feminise him. As a long time crossdresser he chooses to become Ffion. C's affair with Jenny deepens but she still has a place in her heart for Ffion. The lovers tempt Ffion with a life of submission as their house keeper. The intensity of their relationships grows; C and Jenny are had over heels in love with each other, the two lovers and their submissive housekeeper grow a different kind of love. When someone jokingly asks if Ffion is their slave an idea is born and Ffion is guided asking the path to slavery.

This story is about how that chance remark became Ffion's reality.

C woke early and ran a bath. She walked into the garden in her nightie and dressing gown and released Ffion from her anguish tied to a tree. She lead Ffion upstairs and undressed her then helped her into the tub. With gentle hands she salved Ffion's body.

"Are you sure you still want to take this path, are you sure that you could be our slave?"

Ffion nodded.

"You used to be H my husband, my equal, my partner. Now you are Ffion our housekeeper, submissive by your own choice and with our love. You can still walk away while you still have a chance. You know that if I do something, I do it properly. If you become our slave I will try do that properly too. Is that what you want?"

Again Ffion nodded.

"Have you thought about how awful it is to be a slave, forever? I don't want this to be a game you can walk away from. Jenny and I been thinking about it with excitement and anticipation, wondering about the reality of owning a slave. We don't want to play at it, we want to take it as far as we can and that won't be very nice for you"

Ffion replied, "Will you take it seriously? Will you really take it as far as you can imagine? Does the thought of you owning me as a slave fill you with joy?"

"Yes. We really want to do this to you. We've been talking about it for a while and we're really excited. We're not sure how but we will do our best to make you our slave."

"Then my answer is yes. If you'll give it your best shot then I'll be your slave, heart and soul. "

C stood and faced Ffion then slipped off her dressing gown. She put one foot into the bath and raised the hem of her nightie. She thrust her womanhood at Ffion's face.

"Look and worship. Every time I think about it I'm aroused. Just talking about it has made me feel so wet. I want it so much. I want to take it as far as I can, I want it to be total, I want it to be real. I want it to be for ever. You will be our slave."

"Then you must do it. You and Jenny should plan how to make it reality."

"Now kiss me."

C's vulva was before Ffion's eyes. Lips joined to lips and Ffion's tongue sought the centre of C's arousal. Her soft moist folds and her musk overwhelmed Ffion's senses and C gave herself to pleasure but then she pulled away.

"It's decided and sealed with a kiss. I'm going back to bed, back to my lover. Get yourself dressed. We'll want tea shortly and so will Catryn, she's in the guest room."

Ffion watched from the bathtub as C's soft shape left the bathroom and was taken by love. Her heart leapt. It was decided, it would be forever. Ffion heard the bedroom door close behind C and knew that the person she loved most would slip out of her dressing gown and wrap her soft body around Jenny. Ffion thought of C and Jenny sharing their thoughts and dreams of owning Ffion but first they would share the joys of their bodies. Ffion glowed with excitement at the thought of them together, then turned her mind to the practical matters of the day.

Ffion dried and dressed. She put last nights panties into the wash hamper but chose the flimsy black bra that had made her feel so sexy the night before. Shed padded in her nakedness into her little room and stepped into plain black cotton panties. She dressed herself in a jersey smock top in blue pink and grey swirling patterns and a pair of black leggings. Her hair and makeup were soon dealt with. Ffion could hear the murmured delights of love making from the main bedroom as she headed to the kitchen. She made tea and toast and set out two trays. She took the first tray, set for two, into C and Jenny. They were locked in each others arms. C looked up briefly and smiled at Ffion, a smile to let Ffion know she was in rapture with her lover. Ffion fetched the next tray and knocked on the guestroom door.

"Catryn, I've brought you some tea."

A sleepy voice called her in. Ffion put the tray down next to the bed and was about to leave.

"Hang on dad, I'd like to talk."

Ffion sat on the edge of the bed. Through the thin wall the lovers were getting into their stride again.

Catryn giggled, "Are they always like this?"

Ffion smiled and nodded.

"I'm worried about you. I thought the housekeeper in a dress looked cool, it was a good arrangement. A bit hard for me to get my head around seeing my dad like that, but mum had been talking to me for a while and I've been getting used to the idea. Then last night you both took it a step further. That was a bit extreme. I'm worried about it, it's all a bit weird."

"Yes, its weird. But your mum and Jenny have been dominating me for a while and I've been sumitting totally. Since they suggested the word slave I've been thinking about it. It's what I really want. It formalises where we are already and it gives me security. I want to be their slave."

"Even with the punishment and humiliation?"

"Yes, especially with the punishment and humiliation. Its the logical conclusion to the path we've taken. I'm totally sure. I think it's important for your mum that you're ok with this, so please help her."

"But what about you?"

"I've never been so sure of anything in my life. And I want you to be sure and support your mum. She asked you to cane me last night and you managed it. And I was really pleased you could do that. Please be part of this. It would mean a lot to me. And did you have another new experience last night?"

Catryn blushed, "I was a bit tipsy but yes and it was nice but just as a one night stand."

They squeezed hands together and smiled as C orgasmed loudly in the next room.

"I'd like to try girl and girl sex again," smirked Catryn, "sounds like mum is getting the hang of it!"

The sounds of love subsided and they heard footsteps being into the bathroom.

"I'd better start getting on with things," said Ffion.

"Thanks for the tea, dad."

"You should stop calling me dad especially when I'm Jenny and your mum's slave. And you won't have to say thank you."

"What if you change your mind?"

"I guess I could still change my mind in the next few weeks but I'm so happy at the thought of being their slave that I know I'm going through with it. And once we've had the ceremony I won't be able to change my mind. That's the point. It's irrevocable. Mum and I spoke together this morning. She's determined to be thorough and she'll ensure that I will be a slave in realty and you know that once she gets the bit between her teeth she'll see it through. We're doing this for real and I wouldn't want it any other way. I'm so happy that mum and Jenny are lovers and they're getting married and I'm so happy they thought i could be their slave. I want to do this and I'd like you to help mum."

"Promise me something, and I'll go through it with mum, will you come out with me sometimes and we'll go girly shopping, OK? Promise?"

"In less than two months I'll be a slave unable to say yes, that will be the nature of the choice I'm making. You'll have to ask your mum and Jenny. But I'm grateful that you asked. See you later."

Ffion descended to the kitchen and started her work for the day. She put a load of laundry into the machine and began planning lunch. Hearty onion soup followed by home baked scones and home made jam was in order. The food was prepped then the laundry hung out to dry. Ffion recovered her dress from the chair under the apple tree and went to hang it up with care. She had loved that dress the moment she saw it and now she loved it a little more. It was the dress she wore when she declared her desire and intention to be a slave. The dress and the underwear had made her feel sexy and desirable, confident, brave. The dress had helped her say in public 'I want to become a slave.' And joy of joys, C and Jenny had accepted her in front of their guests.

C, Jenny and Catryn spent the morning talking. Ffion knew they were talking about her slavery. She served the lunch to Catryn, C and Jenny then retreated to the kitchen. It was mid afternoon when she was summoned to the sitting room where C and Jenny were sitting together on the couch and Catryn sat in an arm chair. Jenny pointed at the rug.

"Kneel!"

Ffion did as she was told and bowed her head.

C began, "We've had a long chat with Catryn today and she says you spoke with her this morning."

"Yes, I think I understand what the three of you hope to do together. I can see there's a lot of love between you, both between mum and Jenny and between the two mistresses and their soon to be slave. So I'll help and support you to achieve what you want."

"Thank you Miss Catryn."

Jenny went on, "Ffion, you've said to C and Catryn that you're happy and excited at the thought of committing yourself to us as our slave. I can also understand if you're unsure about what we'll do and how it will work. I have to be honest, C and I are still a little unsure about the new arrangements. We've had a long talk with Catryn and it's helped us to clarify our thoughts and feelings about what it means to own a slave. We've never done this before but we want it to work with love underpinning everything we do."

"Thank you Miss Jenny."

"Having said that, we intend this to be real. You will be our slave. You will be our property. You will no longer be a free person in any real sense of the words."

"I think I understand that Miss Jenny. I want to give myself as a slave and I'm happy that you want to accepted it. Once I've given myself you'll hold me as your property, even if I regret it, for better or worse, I will be yours, no longer free to take my gift back. I want to do this because I love you both"

Catryn reached from her seat and hugged Ffion, "That's so sweet."

C and Jenny smiled. A tear ran down Ffion's cheek.

"Perhaps we should start by the three of you saying what you think you want," said Catryn.

"That's a good idea," replied C. "Shall I start? I was a not very happily married woman and when i first met Jenny I fell in love like a school girl crush. I talked with H about whether i should make love with Jenny and could see that he was intrigued and betrayed and humiliated at the same time. I still love H but express my love by taking power over him. I've been on a journey where we've taken H along a path of feminisation, humiliation and submission and it's been the third best thing I've ever done. I love the feeling of control over someone who used to be my equal and I never want to give it up. I want Ffion as my slave.

"I was alone in this big rambling old cottage," began Jenny, "when this lovely person kept on cycling past. I lusted after her but when I found out she was married I thought it would never come to anything but we wound up in bed together. C told me about the mind games she was playing with her husband and i was intrigued. I wondered if I could become C's lover and join in the humiliation of her partner. When I met Ffion for the first time I had a great time with my sadistic desires. I could see that Ffion was very loving but she had a deep need to submit. It was then I realised that C and I could be life partners. Ffion is part of the mix that makes C and I work as a couple. I love hurting Ffion, I love the psychology of driving her into complete submission. I want Ffion as my slave."

"When your mum first told me about Jenny I thought nothing would come of it but I was aroused by the thought of her naked with another woman. But something did come of it and I enjoyed dressing as a woman and hearing about her sex with Jenny. We started talking about submission and it woke something in me. When I first came to the cottage I could see how happy C was with Jenny; I knew I had to let her go and I was overjoyed at the chance to submit to the two of them. I knew it was right. All the time I've been here I've been beaten, hurt and humiliated but I've felt loved and cared for more than at any time in my life. Now i want to surrender completely, I want to be theirs, to be their slave."

"Now to business," said C, "As I said, Jenny and I had a long talk with Catryn and she really helped us to clarify our ideas and she's added some thoughts of her own. This afternoon we're going to discuss it with you so you can understand what it will mean to be our slave. Catryn has agreed to make notes. As Jenny said, we were unsure how to do this so Catryn has agreed to use her notes as the basis of a contract between us. We'll sign the contract at a ceremony at Halloween and afterwards you will be our slave."

"I agree Miss C."

"While we discuss our plan you should feel free to contribute your suggestions, thoughts and feelings. We're discussing how we'll take away your freedom and we'd like you to help us do it properly."

"Thank you Miss C. I think a contact is a good idea, writing it down will help me understand what I'm committing to."

Jenny began, "A slave has no freedom. You can't be a slightly enslaved, it's a binary. We promise that we'll make your slavery complete, a total experience with no half measures."

C continued, "What that will mean is we will take away your freedom to make any choices about your life. You'll no longer be a person but you'll be our property and we'll decide for you. Do you understand?"

Ffion nodded, "I understand. I understand that I'll lose the rights that most people take for granted and where the law doesn't allow me to give up my rights, I'll be signing a document that records my consent. "

Jenny agreed, "We know that there are some rights the law protects but we hope that by including them in the contract Ffion will know in her heart that she has given up those rights, no longer wishes to have those rights and under the loving control of her owners she will never attempt to regain her rights or freedoms."

"I agree Miss Jenny. I know that you will use physical punishment to enforce your ownership. You will always have my consent to do that. Whether it's a punishment for a transgression or a whim on your part I will embrace your cruelty. I know its not enforceable in law but I freely give my consent to be treated with force and violence and I'd like our contract to record my consent."

"Thank you Ffion."

Catryn looked aghast but she made her notes all the same.

Jenny continued, "We're taking on a strange responsibility and we think we'll need help at times. We're thinking of asking a number of women to join our project. They will be your trustees. We'll ask some of the women who were at the party last night if they'd like to be trustees. In exchange for them helping us we'll lend you to them occasionally as though you were their slave. Some of them hinted they'd like to have use of a slave. C and I think it will be good for your slave mentality and it would be handy for us if we wanted to have some time for just the two of us, like a holiday or something."

C added, "They say it takes a village to raise a child and I think it will take a tribe of strong women to truly enslave you. We'll select carefully from among our friends..."

"Please not that horrible Sara?" blurted Ffion.

"I'll ask my sister Sara to be a trustee, but you'll have no choice over who we ask. If we ask Sara from the party to be a trustee then she'll have the right to treat you as her slave. Do you understand?"

"Yes Miss C," replied Ffion meekly. "Could I suggest Amy from work as a trustee. I've already told her i want to be your slave and I think she understands. I've already asked if she'd like to be a bridesmaid."

"We'll speak with her. I like the idea of you having a bridesmaid. Should we think about the ceremony? "

"I'd like to wear white and I'd like Catryn to give me away."

"How can I say no?" said Catryn with a smile.

"I'll ask my sister to be my maid of honour," said C.

"And I'll ask Deborah to be my maid of honour," said Jenny

Ffion remembered Deborah as a fierce sadist.

"Miss C, could the trustees act as witnesses, just like in a marriage ceremony and because its Halloween can i suggest thirteen witnesses?" asked Ffion.

C and Jenny nodded their agreement.

"Will there be a vicar or someone to lead us taking vows, like in a marriage?"

"That's a good idea Ffion, I had the same thought and was going to ask my old friend Clare. She was at the party last night and she's into white witchcraft. She heard you ask to become a slave and she took part in your punishment. We spoke at the party and she said slavery was part of the old ways, the ancient wisdom and she thought it was a great idea if it was done with love. I'm sure she'll create a lovely ceremony to bind you as our slave."

"I've spoken to a craft jeweller friend this morning," Jenny continued. "She will design a collar for you. She's made slave collars before and she approves. I'd like an engraving to tell the world, if they look closely, that you are our slave. You will wear it always and by its nature it will always be visible. She says she'll design it so we can weld it shut at the ceremony. It will be beautiful and feminine and have a stone that highlights your spirit. We will lovingly give you a collar to symbolise your slavery and obedience."

"Thank you Miss Jenny. I'll be so happy to wear it. Perhaps you both should have a ring with a matching stone and maybe the tribe of thirteen strong women should each have a fine necklace with a pendant of the same stone. When ever i see the rings or a necklace I'll know that I owe the wearer my obedience as a slave."

"That's a lovely thought Ffion."

Jenny continued, "We'll have a lovely Halloween party for thirteen trustee women and their guests, with music, dancing, and a loving ceremony. And after the ceremony we'd like to stage a special punishment for you. Would you like that?"

Ffion knew the cruelty Jenny was capable of and she smiled, "Miss Jenny, once the ceremony is done I will be yours to punish as you please. But if you ask me now while I'm still free to offer an opinion, I'd say yes, I'd hope for nothing less. You and your trustees must start me on the path I've chosen with pain and public humiliation. Please keep it secret from me what ever you plan. It will be the happiest day for me when I become your slave, but the fear of what you'll do to me at Halloween will set my heart on fire."

Catryn looked up, "Should I write that down?"

"Yes my love. I am agreeing to give myself to my mistresses as a slave. Slavery isn't nice. I don't want it to be nice. I want you and everyone at the ceremony to know that I'm surrendering to cruelty out of love for C and Jenny. I want them to understand I'm exchanging freedom for a life of pain and humiliation."

C looked at Catryn, "We're not playing a game any more. We're choosing a new life. Jenny and I will marry in the new year. We've decided that Ffion will be part of our marriage. We will be slave owners every sense, including cruelty, Ffion will be our slave, I intend enjoy every moment of her suffering. Write it down and keep us to it because everyone at the ceremony must see the truth of the relationship the three of us plan together."

Catryn had been scribbling notes and now wrote for a long time on her laptop. While she wrote the two lovers and their almost slave smiled together until Ffion fell forwards and kissed the feet of her almost owners, saying words of thanks and love. C and Jenny each other kissed with passion.

Heledd
Heledd
68 Followers