Ffion Chooses Slavery Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catryn passed her laptop over saying "This is what I have so far"

"Thank you Catryn, it's beautiful," said C. "What do you think Ffion?"

"I think it's lovely Miss Catryn."

"Next I think we need to deal with Ffion's rights and freedoms," C continued. "While we can't think of everything at the moment, we need to flesh out the detail what she's giving up. We need a framework to guide us, both initially at the start of her new life and in the future."

C spoke up, "Once we own you we will be free to treat you as an object, a thing to be loaned. We've agreed the witnesses, acting as our trustees will help us. Let's record that you can be assigned on a loan basis to any trustee, whenever we chose. If any of the trustees drop out, or isn't helping us enforce your slavery we may assign their necklace to a new trustee. We will try to always have thirteen trustees."

"Yes Miss C." Ffion paused for a moment than said, "I am so happy to be Ffion and so grateful for your help in my transformation. I'd like to pledge to be the best woman I can be. But I'd also like your promise of continuing help and support. And I'd like to start talking with a doctor about the best path for me to take forward my femininity."

C smiled, " We want you to be our beautiful Ffion so of course we'll support you. When you talk about doctors who will make the decisions? You already have a lovely bust but for example, if there are decisions about hormones, who would decide? And what about surgical intervention? How would you feel if Jenny and I wanted you castrated, or given full gender reassignment."

"You would decide Miss C."

"Exactly. We'll think about what's best for us but rest assured, we want a feminine Ffion and we'll help you strive to be the best woman you can be, " said C. We'll also make sure you have an allowance to spend on nice clothes and makeup and not forgetting tampons And I guess that brings us round to the subject of money."

"When you become our property, you will no longer be a person who can own things. You will have no assets, you will have no property," said Jenny. "I suggest you transfer everything to C. You'll give up credit cards, sign your vehicles over to C, close bank accounts. If there are some things that are difficult to close then tell C your online access details; she can change your passwords and freeze you out."

C said, "I've been thinking we should transfer the house from joint ownership to my sole name and we should rent it out. We'll give the rent to Catryn to help her out now that she's finished her first degree. We'll go and see a solicitor to make the changes before you go back."

"Yes Misstresses. And we could use the same lawyer for the divorce. The contract should remove all traces of H from your life"

"What about passports and drivers licence?" asked Catryn.

"That's a good question," replied Jenny. "Ffion will have to get all her personal documentation changed from any mention of H and once she done that she'll have to surrender her all papers to us."

"We'll allow a current account as Ffion so you can go and shop for us, and where you'll have your allowance. We can deal with your pensions and other financial issues as they arise."

"Thank you Miss C."

"Have you got notes on this Catryn, so far we've dealt with our right to punish Ffion, her medical and gender decisions and her finance and property rights."

"I think so mum. Would you like me to summarise now or shall we carry on?" replied Catryn.

They waited while Catryn typed. She took a long while.

"Shall we carry on? There's her personal and sexual freedom and her routine duties as a slave. Can you think of anything else?"

"Oh my god, not sex," laughed Catryn.

"Didn't you know Catryn, Ffion is famous for her blowjobs. Get her to tell you about it. I bet she's sucked more cocks than you have."

"Oh mum, that's gross."

Ffion blushed.

"The basic principle should be chastity for Ffion with no right to sexual pleasure or to choose a partner. She has chosen to devote herself to C and I." Jenny continued, "I think she found the party where she sucked all those men humiliating which itself was a good thing for her development as a submissive. We'll continue her training as a sex object. We want her to be able to excite others and give them sexual pleasure without any consideration of her own needs. I'd like Ffion to work on her mentality to become eager to satisfy any one at the instruction of her owners or trustees."

"I will try my best Miss Jenny."

"I've ordered some dilators Ffion, so you can expand your repertoire."

"Thank you Miss Jenny but i don't understand."

"Anal dilators. You'll be offering anal penetration sooner than you think."

"Mum, are you really going to send dad, I mean Ffion, to prostitute herself?"

"No, of course not, prostitutes get paid, she won't be paid. But we do want Ffion to have a full experience of the sexual demands made on women and we hope our trustees will help arrange suitable occasions for Ffion to serve. After all, you did enjoy your day of cock sucking, didn't you Ffion?"

"Yes Miss C. I did enjoy that day and I'm happy to agree that part of my role as a slave will be to offer sexual services under your control. I haven't forgotten that your friends also explored their sadistic dreams on that day so I expect you'll include that within your requirements.

"Thank you Ffion I think Sara has already said she'd like to use Ffion for sadistic practices." C turned to Catryn, "Don't worry, most of Ffion's time will be spent here, as our housekeeper, doing the boring stuff around the house while Jenny and I enjoy life together. She will be a drudge, a drone washing our clothes, cleaning our home, cooking our food. Most of the time we won't even want to see her, just knowing she's around taking care of things will be enough. As for sex, your dad and I tried that for years and it didn't really work.

"I would never have taken the plunge to become Jenny's lover without Ffion. I was supported loved and encouraged into this beautiful love affair. H could have fought to keep me but I offered him femininity and submission. Ffion was a choice. Ffion chose to come into our lives and I chose to love Jenny. Once Ffion existed she could see the love that Jenny and I shared. Ffion loved me so much that she gave me my happiness."

"And I love Ffion for the gift she's given us," said Jenny. " She gave us the emotional space to fall in love and she gave us the chance of happiness. And I could see that if we allowed her to submit to us it would make her happy too."

"Catryn, it may seem like a bizarre plan," said Ffion, "but I'm tingling with anticipation a for what awaits me. I'm so in love with these beautiful women that my only desire is to submit totally and they love me enough to take my submission. I see their love and I want to feed it. I know that your mum is energised by my suffering and she feeds that energy into her love for Jenny. I know that Jenny takes pleasure from hurting my body and that pleasure becomes a gift for your mum. And you should know that I love every moment of pain because it reminds me to give up everything to make them happy."

"I understand the love you share between the three of you," said Catryn, "but I don't understand the desire to take it to such extremes."

Ffion spoke in a soft voice, "It has to be taken as far as possible in order to be close to perfection. I want it to be perfect for C and Jenny. That is why I make this gift."

C and Jenny both leaned forwards and embraced their soon to be slave. They kissed her face and thanked her and told her that they loved her and they would forever hold her close to their hearts. They told her they would be lovers and owners, she would be loved and owned. Ffion's eyes were wet with tears.

Catryn smiled at the three of them "I think I can write the next part now."

Catryn typed for a while then shared the screen.

"You write beautifully," said Jenny. "Thanks for adding the bit about self pleasure."

"I'm trying to get into the spirit of this. I'm just wondering whether I'd ever act as a trustee. I could bring a boyfriend home to meet you and get Ffion to give him a blowjob."

"If you wanted to, Catryn, you could," C replied. "I wouldn't expect you to but just the thought of it makes me feel aroused. If you think you'd enjoy doing that to Ffion, you should. On the evening of that party, I watched Ffion fellate half a dozen men on stage, I thought about the humiliation and the power relationship underlying it all and I felt so powerful. I knew I could make Ffion do anything. I felt wonderful. That was the day Jenny and I decided to marry. Finally it all made sense."

Jenny smiled at the memory of that day, "Alice asked if Ffion was our slave and we loved the idea. Then C asked me to marry her and i was overjoyed. We knew on that day what we were going to do. C and I made love that night and it was mind blowing. We were the most powerful women in the world. We knew Ffion would give herself to us. The only person who didn't know at the time was Ffion.

The two lovers kissed and kissed some more.

"Get a room guys," said Catryn, but she was smiling. "Ffion, did you really suck six men? Thats more cocks than I've ever seen, and you've got better boobs than me. It's so unfair."

"Yes, there were six that evening, or was it seven, and some more in the afternoon. The afternoon ones were nicer, I could take my time. At first I was disgusted and humiliated but I began to like the feeling as they grew more and more excited."

"And what about when they, errr... came?"

"I loved it. They came in my mouth and I gulped it down, they came on my face and it ran down my body. I loved the one who got it right into my throat, he was such an animal, I loved the young lad who came as soon as I took his trousers down but he let me kiss and lick until he filed my mouth with his second orgasm. I loved their pleasure, all of them."

"Eugh! Stop. You taste sperm for the first time and you love it. I only did it once and i hated it."

"It may not have been Ffion's first taste...." C laughed, "When you were in school, about year 3 or so I used to have afternoons in bed with a man with a massive cock. He was an absolute pig but he excited me and he came so much. After you'd gone to bed I'd get your dad to go down on me. I don't think he ever worked it out. I guess that in my mind I was humiliating him but he never knew he was eating sperm. I finally told Ffion a few weeks ago and I knew it hurt her. I loved that moment when I saw your face Ffion."

Ffion's face fell at the remembered hurt. Her voice croaked, "I'm sorry I got upset Miss C. Perhaps one day you should find him and ask me to suck him."

"I'd like that Ffion."

Jenny giggled to C "If you find him we could both have a go with Mr Massive Cock. Ffion could lick us both clean and suck him. We could make a weekend of it. And if he is that big we could ask him to take Ffion's virginity in the buggery department."

"Stop stop stop," cried Catryn. "I can't work out if you're serious or you're winding me up!"

C and Jenny laughed and smiled at Catryn but Ffion knew they were serious.

"Now, about her personal freedom," Jenny was suddenly business like in her tone. "The presumption is that a slave has no personal life. We will control her. We need to withdraw the normal support that every one has in life. Thanks to Catryn's agreement, Ffion's immediate family are all working in the same direction, that of complete dominance by C and I. We will prevent Ffion from maintaining friendships. Thankfully Ffion's work colleague Amy is sympathetic. We'll speak with her to ask if all of Ffion's contract work can go through her so that Ffion will have no other contacts with her former employer."

"Our slave should be alone in the world, with no one to offer her help and support," said C. "As owners we will have our normal social lives but in addition we will have the network of trustees on our side. We will allow Ffion to have contact with the trustees but we will expect the trustees to uphold our rights over our property at all times."

"Could you fetch your phone Ffion dear?" asked Jenny.

Ffion did as she was asked and went into the kitchen to rummage in her bag. On her return she put the phone in Jenny's hand. She demanded the PIN, which she promptly changed.

"We have a new phone on order for you. It will be a child's phone and will have a full set of parental control and monitoring. We will be able to restrict your use, both in terms of time and what you'll be able to access. Your old contacts will be blocked along with all social media."

"Thank you Miss Jenny."

"We expect you to be polite and friendly in your day to day duties, when you're shopping for example but we will prevent you from meaningful contact with anyone except us, your owners, and our trustees."

C concluded, "You have chosen a dark and lonely path. When your slavery becomes hard for you to bear you will have no one to turn to except your owners. But out of respect for your loving gift, your desire to submit totally and your ambition to be a slave, we will do nothing to make your life easier. Indeed, we will strive to make it harder. Is this still your choice?"

"More than ever Miss C."

"Shall I try to summarise that last part?" asked Catryn

They agreed and Catryn started typing on her laptop. It took a few minutes until she was ready to show them the screen.

Ffion read the words and pondered. "I'm finding this overwhelming. The discussion and Catryn's notes are clarifying the reality that I'm travelling towards and it becomes increasingly terrifying."

C touched Ffion's shoulder, "We would respect you if you changed your mind."

Ffion gave out a little sob.

"No, more then ever, this is what I want. Miss C, you talked this morning about the enormity of becoming a slave. Now I'm beginning to understand the intensity of what will happen. Clearly you've talked with Miss Jenny and thought it through and I'm so glad you have, because it has to be done properly. I'm scared that I'll let you down. I'm afraid that i won't be able to cope. I want this to happen so much."

Ffion's sobs grew in intensity and her eyes filled with tears.

"Don't worry Ffion," said C. "Its unknown territory for us as well, but I want it to happen. I want to accept your loving gift and own you body and soul, I want to subject you to the ultimate indignity of being a slave. And once you sign I promise we'll be ruthless in our objective of owning you."

"Thank you Miss C."

"We'll be together on an adventure, Ffion," added Jenny, "and I promise, no matter how hard it is for you, I'll be there to help you obey and submit, to feel the love of my ownership, to know that you're my property, an object who exists to serve C and I. Once you sign I promise you'll feel the force of my power over you."

"Thank you Miss Jenny."

Catryn spoke nervously, "I think I'd like to be a trustee. Don't worry on my part, mum. If Ffion asks for my help, I will betray her. I can see its important to the three of you that once the contract is made, it is made forever. And I'll always persuade the other trustees to take the same view. I'm sorry Ffion but you have to know that once you sign I will never see you as anything other than Jenny and mum's property."

"Thank you Catryn, it means a lot to me to have your support and your attitude is very reassuring," replied C.

Catryn added, "Just like you supported me and helped me to develop into the person I am today, I promise to support mum and Jenny to impose their will on you, to own you, to possess you, to make you their slave. I'm so pleased that mum has found love with Jenny and the three of you have found a way to share your love and your lives. I will help them make this work. "

"Thank you Miss Catryn."

They gave Ffion a few moments to compose herself.

"Shall we discuss the duties our slave will carry out?" asked C.

"You said a whole lot of things earlier, I think I wrote them down, "said Catryn shuffling through her notes.

"I think during the last weeks Ffion has done very well at being neither seen nor heard. I think we barely spoke with her but she quietly got on with things. We don't want a demanding slave who has to be micromanaged. Obviously obedience and not answering back is important. Anything else Jenny?"

"Well, discretion is important, knowing when not to disturb us in the bedroom, averting her eyes so we can be comfortable walking around without much on, clearing up after our sessions in the bedroom without making comments. What do you think C?"

"Being open and honest. If she's struggling as a slave she should let us know. If we ask about day to day interactions with others or what happens when she's with trustees, she must be honest. If we have visitors and we ask her to explain her role in the house she should be open that she is our property, nothing more significant to us than an object."

Catryn typed.

"Shall we leave it there for today?" C asked. "Ffion has work to do."

Ffion rose from her knees and thanked them for putting so much effort into planning her future as a slave.

C smiled as Ffion left the room. "In just over six weeks we will own her. I'm so excited. And I think she's excited too."

Catryn looked at her mother. "What you're planning is awful, monstrous and evil but it's so right. I love you for doing this when you could so easily have dumped dad to be with Jenny."

"Your mum is a monster, a monster with a big heart and so much love. I could be selfish and wish to have C to myself but this is so much better. We'll love together and hold Ffion as our precious possession. We have the best wedding present in the world."

"Are the two of you really going to do it? Will Ffion truly be a slave?"

The two prospective slave owners answered with one voice, "Yes, most definitely."

"I can see that you mean it and I'm happy for you."

"Thank you Catryn for being so understanding and for making these notes and draft contracts. I think its helped Jenny and I to have this discussion. I feel far clearer in my mind about what we need to achieve and how we're going to get there."

Jenny nodded in agreement "And far more determined to be rigorous and extreme. There are no half measures when taking someone's freedom. It came home to me when you wrote 'the slave will be alone in the world', that's a powerful statement, so thank you Catryn. Ffion will be ours in six weeks, an object, a possession, a slave, no longer a person but a soul that is all alone and at our mercy. Just like your mum I can't wait for it to be true."

C called into the kitchen for Ffion to bring prosecco and glasses. Ffion popped the cork and filled three glasses. As she left Ffion heard the toast 'to slavery'. Her heart leapt. In six weeks she would be a slave and after the afternoon's discussions she finally understood what slavery would mean. I wish it could be tomorrow she thought.

Ffion and C spent most of the next morning in front of a laptop, untangling H's finances and transferring money. Credit cards were closed, car logbooks signed over and solicitors contacted. The process of stripping Ffion of her property was tedious but the two of them sat close and were clearly sharing the same excitement. Just six weeks they kept on saying to each other.

C asked sister Sara to be her maid of honour and a trustee and the answer was yes. Alice and Lydia both said yes to being trustees and Deborah agreed to be a trustee and Jenny's maid of honour. Jenny's jeweller friend Zoe called in and measured Ffion's neck and the owner's fingers. Everything would be ready in six weeks. Zoe also agreed to be a trustee. Pauline and Nilum were enthusiastic but Emma was reluctant to be a trustee. Clare the White Witch was over the moon when she was asked to take the ceremony and the role of trustee. She asked if she could bring Flora, a young witch with an interest in the dark magic and kinky sex. Scary Sara said yes in an instant and suggested a high level barrister friend called Lucy. C and H's old friends Annie and Emily were contacted; both would come to the ceremony but Emily said she was too curious about exploring submission to become a trustee and Annie was a little scared of the whole concept.