Ffion Chooses Slavery Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

C and Jenny spent over an hour in video conversations with Clare and Flora then Sara and Lucy. They were energised and buzzing with ideas when they next spoke with Catryn. Most exciting was the news that Lucy had was an experienced player at BDSM parties and was perfect to help realise ideas for the punishment finale at the Halloween ceremony C, Jenny and Ffion had a long video conversation with Ffion's sister who declined to come to the ceremony or have anything to do with the whole idea or any contact with the three of them in future. The contract and notes would be reviewed by Catryn and the almost owners and Catryn promised to write a final version before she left in two days.

Over the next days solicitor were seen, estate agents booked to value the house for rent, and vans hired to move C and Ffion's remaining items from the house. Ffion wrote to her employers, accepting their offer and stipulating that all contract work would be managed by Amy. C and Jenny busied themselves preparing the guest list and designing invitations to a special Halloween party, adding Sally from the dress shop and Rebecca from the bra shop at Ffion's request.

Catryn had to leave to start her PhD but she had been busy, writing and rewriting the contract, circulating it to C, Jenny and the trustees, then collating their responses in to a final draft. Catryn printed thirteen copies and sent Ffion to the post office to put them in the mail. The only person who didn't see the final version was Ffion, the subject of the contract.

On Catryn's last morning C asked her, "Catryn, you've talked with us and helped us make a plan to make Ffion a slave. I was wondering whether you're truly comfortable with the plan. I'd understand if you have second thoughts, after all, H was your dad. We're going to do this and do it properly so if you'd rather not be involved I'll respect that and shield you from it. "

"No mum, I'm glad I helped you. I can see that you and Jenny are right for each other and I'm so happy for you and I can see the transformation of dad into Ffion is right too. Most of all, the three of you work well together, so please make it work and I do want to be involved."

"Do you really understand though? Are you OK with the brutal reality of the way we treat Ffion? Are you OK with your mum getting aroused at Ffion's suffering?"

Catryn looked at her mother and they hugged.

"Mum, I want to do this, I want to be there with you. You and dad did so much for me and now I want to help the three of you. I do understand that you're a sexual being, after all, the walls are very thin in this cottage. I'll confess that I'm intrigued by the idea of getting off on S&M. I think I'd quite enjoy being with you during one of your sessions with Ffion. Call it a mother and daughter moment."

Ffion was told to take a breakfast tray for three to the barn. C and Catryn sat on the old sofa, munching croissants and chatting. Ffion had been told to wear a plain blue blouse and a very short pleated navy skirt and high heel sandals. Jenny sent Ffion to collect a holdall from the far end of the barn. When Ffion walked past the sofa Catryn giggled and told her to stop flashing her knickers.

Jenny opened the holdall in front of C and Catryn, "This will be Ffion's final punishment as a free woman. What should I do to her?"

C looked at each item in turn, explaining to Catryn the effect they had on Ffion's body. Catryn was both horrified and fascinated while Ffion looked on, trembling in fearful anticipation of what was to follow.

"Am I supposed to join in Mum?" asked Catryn.

"Usually I just watch the show and get excited."

"Mum, please tell me you don't masturbate while you watch."

"It has been known."

"Well please keep your knickers on today. Though I know what you mean, there's a definite erotic spark in the air. The weirdest thing is that I think I'd like to join in. I think I'm beginning to disassociate Ffion from the person I grew up with."

"Good girl. What are you going to join in, the whipping or the wanking?"

Catryn whispered in her mum's ear, "Both, but I'm a bit shy, I don't want her watching."

Jenny told Ffion to put on a hood. Ffion picked up a silk bag and put it over her head she pulled the drawstring to secure it, then arranged the thicker pad over her eyes and tied it in place with ribbons. Ffion's knees were knocking.

"There Catryn, fear and obedience. Imagine keeping someone you love in that state. Trembling in fear but choosing submission."

"You're getting aroused mum."

"I know and it's great."

Jenny was taking her time, stalking Ffion, prowling around her. Ffion could feel her presence, close enough to hear Jenny's excited breathing. A touch to shift her position. Then back to prowling.

"Blouse."

Ffion's hand shook as she unbuttoned. She opened the blouse and slid it from her shoulders to drop on the floor behind her. Catryn stared at the nipples visible through the thin mesh of the black Gossard Glossies bra.

"Play with your nipples," hissed Jenny.

Ffion ran her fingers softly over her bust and could feel her nipples hardening. Watching, Catryn flushed and bit her lips.

"Who's getting aroused now daughter?"

C stood and walked over to Ffion. Gently she held Ffion's hand down at her side then slowly fondled Ffion's nipples. Ffion's breathing quickened as the sensual touches made her body quiver.

"Fear, obedience and arousal."

C toyed with Ffion's body as delight shame and fear ran through Ffion's soul.

"Bra" hissed Jenny.

Ffion reached up behind her back and released the bra. Her bust was free from is support. She pulled the straps off her shoulders then revealed herself. C played and licked, kissed and bit Ffion's nipples. Jenny went to the holdall then presented Catryn with the cat-o-nine-tails that C had made.

"Go on," said C urging her daughter to cruelty.

Catryn struck. The little whip left red tracery across Ffion's boobs. Catryn turned to her mum.

"Wow mum, I almost came just then. "

C reached into her bag, fiddled with something then handed Catryn a bullet vibrator already buzzing. Catryn thrust her hand past the waistband of her jeans, adjusted the position of the little vibrator then swung the whip again. Ten more blows fell until Catryn stood still as a statue, put her head back then shuddered in delight. She slumped onto the sofa, reached into her panties and withdrew the buzzing beast. Her mother hugged her.

"I knew you could do it," laughed C.

Jenny gave Ffion a command and she loosened her short skirt, let it fall to the ground and stepped out of it. She stood, hooded and blindfolded, boobs reddened by the cat-o-nine-tails, in black cotton knickers, black hold up stockings and those high heeled sandals. She wanted to cradle her boobs but knew she mustn't. Jenny bound Ffion's hands on front of her, threw the rope over a beam and hauled until Ffion was struggling to keep her balance. She selected a long tailed riding whip from the bag.

"I've not tried this before. It's supposed to be very painful."

She swung and the whip cracked loudly. C found two more bullet vibrators, handed one to Jenny and slipped the other into her own knickers.

"Catryn, you may like to pop yours back into your pants ready for the main event."

"Oh mum, don't be gross."

But she popped it into place all the same. C and Catryn sat close as Jenny stepped back and swung a ranging shot that cracked loudly near Ffion whose whole body was shaking in fear now.

"Mum, is she going to wet herself?"

"Maybe. But most of all I like it when she cries."

Jenny's next shot made contact. Ffion screamed and then screamed again and again as the second and third blows landed. Catryn looked distressed but C held her hand and said it was OK. They were both excited now. They could feel ripples of delight in each others bodies as they sat so close. Three more blows fell to the sound of a loud crack and a scream. Ffion was breathing hard now and so were C and Catryn. Their hands squeezed together and their eyes met. And they orgasmed. Jenny paused, putting her hands on Ffion's shoulders and having watched the two women on the couch, she too came loudly.

"Mum, is this how mother daughter bonding is supposed to happen?"

Breathlessly Jenny asked if they wanted her to continue.

"Make her cry." said Catryn.

The blows rained onto Ffion until she howled in anguish with great sobs of agony. And mother and daughter came once more.

The three women composed themselves and walked into the kitchen. C made coffee. They hugged while the coffee cooled.

"Well mum, I'll never see you in quite the same way again."

"Or your father."

Catryn smiled, "Certainly not. I'm loving it and I think the three of you are going to have a great but very weird future together."

"One of us better go and untie Ffion so she can drive you to the station. You don't want to miss your train."

"I'll go," said Catryn.

Catryn sat in the car as Ffion drove her through the lanes chatting about nothing in particular. It was as though Catryn watching a whipping was just part of her normal life. They cruised into the city towards the station.

As Catryn prepared to jump out of the car she turned to Ffion, "You're going to make a great slave."

"And you're going to be a great help to your mum as trustee. I'm confident that you'll help her be totally ruthless and I'm grateful."

"The next time I see you will be in five weeks and I'll be giving you away to become a slave."

Ffion kissed her cheek and Catryn stepped out of the car to cross into the station.