Ffion Chooses Slavery Pt. 04

Story Info
When Ffion reads her Slave Contract reality hits home.
7.4k words
3.67
5.6k
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/13/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heledd
Heledd
68 Followers

Thank you to @CoupleInExile who wrote the thorough slave contract that guided me in writing this piece.

When C starts a lesbian affair her husband has to choose between fighting for her or accepting her offer to feminise him. As a long time crossdresser he chooses to become Ffion. C's affair with Jenny deepens but she still has a place in her heart for Ffion. The lovers tempt Ffion with a life of submission as their house keeper. The intensity of their relationships grows; C and Jenny are had over heels in love with each other, the two lovers and their submissive housekeeper grow a different kind of love. When someone jokingly asks if Ffion is their slave an idea is born and Ffion is guided along the path to slavery.

This story is about how that chance remark became Ffion's reality.

Ffion woke under a rough blanket on the sofa in the barn. Around her was a shower of petals. The barn was a mess with the detritus of a wild party. In front of her were the chairs where Miss C and Miss Jenny had sat the evening before, when she had knelt in front of them in supplication, where she had given away her freedom. Looking further down the barn she saw the makeshift stage in front of the timbers where she had hung in pain. The pain in her body reminded her of that awful experience, moaning and writhing in agony while the party danced and drank and celebrated. She had humiliated herself, degraded herself, destroyed herself in front of all of those people. In their eyes she was no longer a person worthy of respect, she was abject, she was nothing, she was a slave.

The last thing Ffion remembered was recovering on the sofa in Miss C and Miss Jenny's arms. She must have fallen asleep and her Mistresses, no, her Owners had carried on partying, then gone to bed, snug in each others arms in the warm cottage. Ffion thought about their bodies entwined together and smiled to herself.

Miss C had been Ffion's partner for many years but that was a different time and Ffion had been a different person, even a different gender. C had a new love now. She was head over heels in love with Jenny, a strong artistic woman, whose strength had fortified C. C had toyed with her partner, openly talking about her new lover, talking about how good sex was with a woman, how happy she was, how she was making a new future. C's partner faced a choice, lose C forever or join them. But this was no offer to join them as an equal. The offer was to join them as their servant, as a crossdressing submissive, as Ffion And Ffion had thrived under C's emotionally cruel domination and Jenny's brutal sadistic domination. The two lovers fed off each others abuse of Ffion and Ffion's love for them both grew as she watched C growing in confidence and stature under Jenny's love and encouragement. Just to be allowed to share in C and Jenny's joy as they feel deeper and deeper in love with each other made Ffion's heart soar. Their cruel attention was life affirming for Ffion; the further C and Jenny pushed Ffion, the more Ffion wanted to submit to their will. When C and Jenny decided to marry they made a public declaration of their love and when they suggested Ffion might like to become their slave, she seized the chance to declare her devotion to them.

At first, the concept of slavery was a vague idea the three of them shared, unformed and uncertain how it would differ from their current living arrangements. But C was nothing if not thorough. If she was going to enslave her soon to be ex husband, she would do it properly. In a brainstorming day with her daughter, Ffion and Jenny they had explored the idea of slavery, how they would make it work and crucially, the need to make it irrevocable. Slowly the ideas crystallised and, with help from three unexpected sources, the prospect of true, inescapable slavery came to fruition. Ffion may be excited at the idea now, but they had to ensure that once the novelty wore off she would not be able to regain her freedom. Two acquaintances with contacts at the heart of the British establishment offered the prospect of secretive state organs helping to keep Ffion enslaved. A group of white witches offered a dose of ancient magic and psychological terror to make Ffion fear freedom. Most powerfully of all, Catryn, C's daughter, and child of Ffion's former existence, guaranteed that she would betray the creature her father was about to become. On the day that Ffion came to her senses and desired freedom she would realise there was no escape; on that day she would truly be a slave.

But as today was the first day since she was enslaved, Ffion was still entranced by her slavery. She fingered the heavy collar and smiled. She was a slave. Not just any slave but a slave owned by C and Jenny. Oh what joy!

Ffion was still wearing her corset and knickers. She wrapped the blanket around herself and padded through the cool early morning light onto the cottage. In her room she found one of the guests asleep in her bed. She tiptoed around, gathered some clothes and went to shower. She struggled out of the corset and dissolved her aches and pains in the warm flow. She dried then dressed in floral white knickers, a white padded plunge bra, a white cotton top and a thigh length red skirt. Her makeup was plain and subtle and her hair was in a pony tail. Some flat shoes and she was ready for her first day of subjugation.

The house wasn't too badly messed up but there were people sleeping off their revelries in most rooms. She took a dustbin bag and compost bin then went out to the barn. Empty bottles were ushered towards the recycling, half eaten plates of food went into the compost bin, glasses and plates were marshalled for washing in a large plastic create. Slowly order crept out from amidst the chaos.

Ffion carried the crate of dirty dishes into the kitchen. She put the kettle on to make a cup of tea then started loading the dishwasher. She set the machine to work, made herself some tea in her favourite cup, then ran hot water into the sink ready to hand wash some of the more delicate crocks. Ffion didn't hear C enter the room behind her.

"What the fuck do you think this is?" shouted C, anger etched onto every line in the face.

Startled, Ffion turned and stammered, "I've started clearing up Miss C."

"I can see what you're doing. I'm not an idiot. But you haven't explained what this is," screeched C, pointing at the tea Ffion had made for herself.

"It's tea Miss. Shall I make you one?"

"Don't try to get around me. Of course you will make me tea once you've explained what this is."

"It's just tea Miss C."

C picked up the cup, poured the tea into the sink then swung a blow at Ffion. The cup smashed against the side of Ffion's head and she fell back reeling, clutching the side of her face as blood oused between her fingers.

"Let that be a lesson to you, slave," shouted C. "Now clean that mess up, bring us tea and stop bleeding on the fucking floor."

C stalked off back up the stairs leaving Ffion with a throbbing head and feeling aghast. She quickly put the kettle on and set a tea tray for two. She cleared to broken crockery and washed the tea and blood off the floor. Once the tea was made she took the tray upstairs. On the landing she met Catryn who was on the way to the bathroom. She looked at the bruise and cut on Ffion's face.

" What happened to you?"

"Your mum, I mean my Mistress, I mean my Owner."

"Good stuff," laughed Catryn. "You'd better get used to your new life, she did say if you became her slave she'd do a proper job."

Ffion's lips started to quiver and tears welled up. She opened the door to the master bedroom and took the tea in. Catryn stepped behind her.

"Proud of you mum. Start as you mean to go on."

Catryn carried on towards the bathroom, giggling to herself. Jenny looked at Ffion then smiled at C.

"Look at her tears. This is going to be so much fun."

C smiled back, "I know. We're holding the heart and soul of our slave. You helped me get here, to a place were I'm capable of such a monstrous act. I love you for it."

Her arms reached around Jenny and they moved together. Mouths met, tongues touched, hearts leapt. Ffion went to put the tea down but one glare from C rooted her to the spot. Ffion looked down at the tray in her hands as her ex and her ex's lover made love together with grace and energy. The only sounds in the room were breathless passion and Ffion's sobbing. The lovers waited for each other and encouraged each other. Then together they glowed and the bed shook. They lay still beaming into the other's eyes and declared their love for each other. Ffion held the tea tray with shaking hands.

C beckoned Ffion to approach the bed. She reached up Ffion's skirt and fondled the gusset of her knickers.

She turned to Jenny, "There's tumescence. It's excited."

Jenny called Ffion over to her side of the bed and reached up, "It's disrespectful, it just won't do."

She grabbed at Ffion's shrivelled genitals and twisted hard. Ffion let out a strangulated shriek, desperately trying not to spill the tea. The strong hand released and Ffion sank to her knees gasping for breath.

"Come on, stop whimpering. The tea will be cold now so go and make some more."

Ffion struggled to her feet and returned to the kitchen. Catryn followed her down the stairs laughing.

"I'll have a tea, and some toast," demanded Catryn. Then she quipped, "I remember you saying that slavery isn't nice and you didn't want it to be nice. How do you think it's going?"

Ffion gulped at hearing her own words from six weeks ago being quoted back to her. Ffion busied herself making fresh tea for her owners and tea and toast for Catryn. She left Catryn sipping her tea and took her owners tray upstairs. From her place at the kitchen table Catryn heard raised voices and a yelp from Ffion. It was clearly going well.

One by one women emerged from where they had been sleeping, on the floor, on sofas, in spare rooms and they all needed tea or coffee and time in the bathroom. Ffion was kept busy in the kitchen attending to their needs along with cleaning the bathroom after some of the messier users. And all the time she was trying to make progress tidying the barn. C and Jenny emerged and chatted happily with their guests while Ffion fussed around. Seeing Ffion rushing around Jenny told her to go upstairs and change; put on a shorter skirt and a low cut top, a push up bra and some high heel shoes. She knew very well that Ffion still struggled in heels.

Sister Sara arrived with a car full of women who's been staying at her home, among them scary Sara. The two Saras were becoming close friends though they competed with each other making lewd remarks to Ffion and trying to trip her up. When C heard Sara's remark on Ffion's 'smackable arse' she instructed her slave to fetch them a cane each. The assembled women were greatly amused to see the Saras play a game where they would stop the slave each time Ffion went past; one Sara would lift Ffion's skirt and lower her knickers while the other Sara would deliver six of the best.

When another car load arrived from Pauline, Emma and Nilum's house, C announced that they'd booked Sunday Lunch at the local pub, and collectively the women laughed and chatted their way to dine. Ffion was relieved to see them go, not least because her 'smackable arse ' was by now very painful. Ffion carried on trying to get the place straight and it was two hours later when she was summoned to the pub. She teetered the mile down the road in her heels and walked in to the pub. Looking around she couldn't see her owners so she asked at the bar. Ignoring the pat on her bum from one of the lads at the bar, she followed the directions to the dining room.

"Ah," said C, "its arrived."

Ffion was told to kneel just in front of her owners table. She could see the trustees all had their necklaces visible. Jenny tapped a glass and called the gathering to order.

"Thank you all for being with us last night. I can honestly say that C and I were touched that you all found it in your hearts to accept and celebrate the choice Ffion has made and the responsibility C and I have taken on. We'd like to give special thanks to the trustees who have agreed to help us on our journey, share some of the responsibility and, most importantly, keep Ffion in its place. Ffion was a very special person who made a life changing decision. No longer a person but an object we possess, please raise your glasses to our slave."

Glasses were raised and the toast was 'slave'. The trustees were invited to comment. First to speak was sister Sara.

"I've known my little sister C all her life, and I knew her partner for many years. I never saw this coming but now it's happened I'm so happy for C and her bride to be. Ffion is a marvel who has given up everything to make my sister happy and, as a present, I'm planning to take her shopping to help her look lovely for her owners. As a trustee I'm excited to be part of Ffion's journey and I'm planning to take full advantage of this slave, but most of all I'm determined to hold Ffion to her vow."

She sat down to applause.

Scary Sara spoke, "I haven't known the owners and their slave for long but I greatly admire their brave decision. I have a different sort of gift. Through contacts in the Home Office and certain unnamed government services I've arranged for Ffion's previous identity to disappear. From birth to adulthood, all trace of C's ex will vanish. Official records, school records, employment, banking, social media all gone. Even their marriage! If Ffion is tempted to return to her former life, it will never have existed. I'm working on creating a legend for Ffion, a history, a past life but that's proving more difficult."

Lydia had a suggestion, "As a social worker I'd suggest she could have been a child with learning difficulties, a simpleton. Such people when they become adult are often looked after by friends and family in the community under the supervision of a social worker. I could help you create suitable records and I'd become her case worker."

Lucy smiled, "Well done you both. That would be a powerful gift. After all, who would believe a simpleton about slavery once their social worker turns up to take them back to a loving home."

Ffion's head reeled at the implications of this plan.

Other guests had brought simpler gifts. Catryn had asked a mediaeval historian for advice and presented Ffion with a DIY plan for a pillory. Deborah offered a lockable leather gimp mask. Pauline Emma and Nilum's gift were steel shackles with a ball and chain. Alice gave the owners a cattle prod each. Lucy's gift was a selection of fiendish gags. Other gifts included make up and lingerie for Ffion, some cute earrings and a dog collar and lead. The biggest surprise was a gift from H's sister; she had sent an apologetic letter saying that on reflection she realised that a lot of people played bizarre BDSM games and everyone was entitled to their own lifestyle choice. Along with the note was a book on the History of Torture, which appeared to be a lavishly illustrated guide on how to inflict pain from early antiquity through to the techniques of secret police in the modern day.

Finally, Jenny and C said they had a gift for Ffion. They handed Ffion a package which she unwrapped carefully and saw that it was the contract she had signed at her enslavement, beautifully framed. The certificate was decorated with runes and floral motifs and bore a wax seal bearing the imprint of the witches' coven.

CONTRACT of SLAVERY and DEED of OWNERSHIP

On this magical day of Halloween, Ffion (the slave) publicly declares her choice of slavery and gives herself to Miss C and Miss Jenny (the owners) as unfree property until the end of her days.

I, Ffion, swear that from this day forth I am a slave, giving my loving owners total submission and complete obedience. I freely make this declaration with love in my heart, knowing that it is my last free choice and I will be bound by my oath forever.

Signed

We, Miss C and Miss Jenny, declare that we lovingly accept ownership of a loving slave to be our property, demanding total submission and complete obedience. We swear that we will hold the slave to its oath of slavery.

Signed

We, the trustees of this agreement, witness that Ffion has freely and lovingly become a slave and is the property of Miss C and Miss Jenny. We swear that we will hold the slave to its oath of irrevocable slavery.

Signed

By signing this CONTRACT of SLAVERY and DEED of OWNERSHIP all parties are bound by the provisions of the full contract and deed and its associated schedules and appendices.

Ffion beamed with delight, "Thank you Mistresses. It's beautiful, where should I hang it."

C smiled back, "We thought in the entrance hall by the front door or in the kitchen by the back door. Somewhere visible so visitors know what you are."

"Thank you Miss C."

Jenny produced a slim volume bound in soft black leather. Gold lettering on the cover announced it as 'CONTRACT of SLAVERY and DEED of OWNERSHIP'

Jenny told Ffion, "This is the full contract that gives details of the rights, duties and obligations we've all signed up to. We need you to sign it and initial all the pages. Then you can read it. It's based on our discussions with Catryn and some ideas from the trustees."

She held the booklet open at the first page which was identical to the certificate. Her owners and the trustees had already signed and Ffion signed. Next Jenny held open a corner of the next page where there was a box labelled 'For the slave to make its mark' where Ffion initialled and carried on until each page has been initialled. Then Ffion was allowed to read.

CONTRACT of SLAVERY and DEED of OWNERSHIP

Term and nature of the Slave Contract

1. By my signature above, I, Ffion, have chosen to become the slave described in this contract, and chosen to be bound by the terms of this Slave Contract. This is my last act of my own free will.

2. By my signature above, I, Ffion, renounce all freedoms and all personal, civil, legal and property rights and all legal protections.

3. By my signature above, I, Ffion, choose to be bound by this Slave Contract for an indefinite period of time up to the rest of the life of the slave.

4. By my signature above, I, Ffion, renounce all rights to amend or revoke this Slave Contract.

5. By my signature above, I, Ffion, lovingly chose to become an item of property assigned to the owners.

Term and nature of the Deed of Ownership

1. By our signatures above, we, Miss C and Miss Jenny, take possession of the slave described in this Slave Contract as its owners.

2. By our signatures above, we, Miss C and Miss Jenny, take all freedom and all personal, civil, legal and property rights from the slave.

3. By our signatures above, we, Miss C and Miss Jenny, assert the right to amend this Slave Contract with the exception of any amendment that restores the slave's freedom.

4. By our signatures above, we, Miss C and Miss Jenny, accept the slave's choice to become an item of property assigned to us as owners.

5. By our signatures above, we, Miss C and Miss Jenny, acquire the right to transfer our property, the slave, by loan or by sale or gift or inheritance, to any other person or persons

Note.

Item 5: This Deed of Ownership will transfer to the news owner. The transfer will be made without reference to the slave. The transfer will be witnessed by the trustees. Transfer of ownership will have no effect on the status of the slave and this Slave Contract will remain in force.

Terms and nature of trusteeship

1. By our signatures above, we, the trustees, pledge to keep the slave in irrevocable slavery as set out in this Slave Contract.

2. By our signatures above, we, the trustees, pledge to support, aid and advise the owners to maintain their ownership of the slave.

Heledd
Heledd
68 Followers