Ffion Chooses Slavery Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3. By our signatures above, we, the trustees, pledge to dominate in all our cruel dealings with the slave

4. By our signatures above, we, the trustees, pledge to take temporary responsibility for the slave as needed or desired by the owners.

5. By our signatures above, we, the trustees, pledge to take responsibility for the slave In the event of the owners being unable or unwilling to discharge their duties under this Slave Contract the trustees will transfer ownership of this Slave, by sale or by gift, to any other person or persons. The new owner could be chosen from among the trustees.

Principles

1. The role of this slave is to bring joy and delight to its owners through service and obedience.

2. This slavery is a relationship of force where the slave is held against its will.

3. This slavery requires an exclusive relationship of devotion by the slave to its owners. The slave will maintain relationships of obedience and service to the trustees. No other relationships are permitted to this slave

4. This slave must serve its owners with love, gentleness, decency, honesty, respect and discretion.

5. This slave can have no expectation of love, gentleness, decency, honesty, respect and discretion from its owners.

6. This slave is an object, not a person. The owner will strip all former identities from this slave.

7. This slave is an object, not a person and as such can hold no property, money, possessions, investments, savings or other assets.

Notes

Item 2: Not withstanding the slave's initial consent to enslavement, the relation of this slave to its owners is, by definition, non consensual. The owners will employ moral, intellectual, psychological, emotional and physical violence to force the slave to accept slavery by the strength of their will, making the slave's initial consent irrelevant.

Item 6: Identification needed for official or legal purposes or the slave's health and safety will be retained by the owners and held securely. All other former identities will be redundant; official documents, financial records, membership documents for any organisation, employment records and any other records will be destroyed. All social media accounts, email accounts or similar accounts will be deleted.

Item 7: All property, money, possessions, investments, savings or other assets held prior to entering slavery will be transferred to the first owners. Any earning for the slave's services will be paid to the owners.

Duties of the slave

1. The slave will submit completely to its owners in all ways. The slave may not refuse to obey any wish or order of its owners.

2. The slave will submit completely to its owners at all times and for all times.

3. The slave will submit completely to all and any form of physical chastisement or emotional abuse or psychological manipulation by the owners

4. The slave will live a chaste life, with no expectation of erotic or sensual pleasure.

5. The slave will perform any domestic service or any personal service required by its owners

6. The slave will perform any sexual or sensual or sado-masochistic act required by its owners.

7. The slave will live its life presenting as a woman on all occasions, without exception.

Note

Item 3: (A) The slave will be abused by any person assigned by its owners. Physical chastisement or emotional abuse or psychological manipulation may be used as a punishment or an aid to behaviour modification or administered by the owners for their enjoyment. (B) Suffering is a key psychological element in the relationship between slave and owner. The slave will signify their submission by embracing suffering. The owners will take pleasure from the slave's suffering as a token of their dominance.

Item 4: Masturbation or any form of self pleasuring is expressly forbidden.

Item 5: The slave will serve any person assigned by its owners. Domestic service will include all cooking, food service, cleaning, laundry, home care and garden care and any other similar duties. Personal service will include bathing, dressing, hair care, applying makeup or nail care and any other similar duties. The slave will respect its owners body during any form of intimate care and any form of arousal will result in severe punishment.

Item 6: The slave will serve any person assigned by its owners. The slave will respect its owners body during any service and any form of arousal will result in severe punishment

Duties of the owners.

1. The owners will guide the slave to achieve total submission and complete obedience.

2. The owners will guide the slave to achieve feminisation.

3. The owners have a duty to preserve the health and safety of the slave.

4. The owners will allow medical access for the slave under their supervision.

5. The owners will allow the slave adequate access to shelter and nutrition.

Note

Item 1: The owners will train the slave by a programme of physical, intellectual and emotional abuse. They will have succeeded when the slave no longer has any sense of their independence from its owners and is without hope for freedom and has no conception how it would live as a free person.

Item 2: The owners will decide on measures such hormone treatments, castration or other body modifications. The owners will provide a modest allowance for clothing and other feminine requirements.

Rights of the owners.

1. The owners have the right to enjoy and use their slave in any way they choose.

2. By signing this agreement the slave gives the owners the right to impose physical and emotional abuse

3. The owners have the right to conduct social, professional or sexual relationship with whoever they choose without reference to the slave.

4. The owners have the right to prevent the slave entering into any social, professional or sexual relationship.

5. The owners have the right to assign the slave to provide service to others.

Note

Item 4: The owners will prevent the slave from accessing social media.

Item 5: The terms of any assignment will be agreed by the owners without reference to the slave. All money accruing from commercial assignments will be the property of the owners.

Rights of the slave

1. The slave will be deprived of all rights.

Other considerations

1. The slave will have absolutely no right to privacy. The slave must be open and honest to the owners in all matters

2. The slave will serve its owners quietly and discreetly without seeking their attention and with a minimum of supervision.

3. The slave will accept its owner's word as final and the slave will never question the owners judgement..

4. Obedience and compliance will be expected in all circumstances including times when it may be humiliating for the slave.

5. The slave will maintain a cheerful and helpful demeanour in the face of enduring irrevocable slavery.

6. The slave will use a simple mobile phone and a restricted bank account for the purposes of domestic service. The phone and account will be controlled by the owners.

7. In the event of a trustee being unable or unwilling to discharge their duties under this Slave Contract the owners will, with advice from the trustees, appoint a replacement.

Appended to this document are the original notes drafted by Miss Catryn. This agreement is based on those notes along with suggestion from other trustees.

Ffion could see that the original romantic prose that Catryn had written had been edited into a tight legalistic document. C watched Ffion as she read. She could gauge Ffion's reaction to each section by her face. The document was a complete and ruthless manual for Ffion's slavery and the slave's face grew ever more fearful as she read.

C asked, "You understand this is not up for discussion. You've signed and dated it, initialled every page, made your promises."

"Yes Miss C."

"I won't ask if you're happy with the final version because your feelings no longer matter. Do you understand?"

"Yes Miss C."

"Do you understand what happens if you don't serve us with satisfaction?"

"Yes Miss C, you punish me."

"But what do we do if whipping and beating you doesn't achieve the desired result? What is our ultimate sanction?"

"I don't know Miss C."

"Look, look there, what does it say?"

Ffion read where C was pointing.

"No, please, not that. Anything but that."

"Don't imagine for one moment that we wouldn't. You're sworn to be a slave for the rest of your days but you may not always be our slave. If you don't live up to our expectations you'll find yourself on an auction block, or given away. Got rid of. Never to see me, Jenny, Catryn or any of these lovely people ever again. Do you understand?"

"I understand. I promise I'll be good. I'll be a good slave. I promise," howled Ffion, tears streaming down her face.

C spoke to the room, "Well there we have it, a pathetic grovelling creature ready to please us."

Jenny smiled, "This is going to be so much fun."

Ffion wept.

Amy stood up ready to speak. Ffion hoped for a moment that a voice of kindness would be heard, "Ladies, what awful cruelty. Look at what's in front of you, shocking isn't it,... and think how much your going to enjoy your role in Ffion's slavery. I know I am. If you lassies well permit me I'd like to step out of my knickers and invite Ffion to worship my womanhood."

The ladies cheered their encouragement so Amy dropped her pants and lead Ffion over to a chair where she lifted her skirt, sat, legs akimbo and dragged Ffion by her hair. Ffion worshiped with her tongue and Amy, having been aroused by the sight of her old friend writhing in fear at C's feet, orgasmed quickly yet discreetly. Catryn laughed with her mum as they watched the growing queue of respectable women pulling down tights and knickers ready to take advantage of a slave. By the time sister Sara took her turn Ffion was dishevelled with her top off and her bra gone.

Once her sister was satisfied C called to Ffion, "Go to the bar and ask for the bill."

Ffion looked to make herself decent but C told her to go as she was. The men at the bar leered as Ffion teetered in on her heels wearing nothing but a short skirt and panties. The previous bottom patter and his friends simply helped themselves to Ffion's humiliation. Ffion waited at the bar with men pawing her tits while the bill was prepared and she was relieved to return to the dining room.

The bill was settled and the group started to break up with some women returning home locally, others with long drives or train journeys. As they left they hugged C and Jenny, congratulating them on their status as owners of another human, offering their support to keep the slave in thrall to her owners, expressing there desire to borrow Ffion or making suggestions for torments or humiliations for the slave. All of them had laughs and smiles for the two owners. Many of them spoke with Ffion before they left, some wishing her well, telling her she must be brave or expressing some sympathy for the awful life she had embarked on. Others told her what a fool she was, how they would help her owners to subjugate her and make her life hell. Finally it was time for Catryn, the owners and the slave to walk back to the cottage. They owners walked with their arms around Ffion chatting happily.

"You did it, Ffion," Jenny said happily, "I did wonder whether you would go through with it but I'm so happy that you have become a slave."

"Thank you Miss Jenny. And I'm glad you own me. I don't want to let you down."

"Don't worry about letting us down," replied C, "we've taken on a big responsibility but we think we can do it. Jenny and I have been talking a lot about what we should do. We've been reading and talking with the trustees."

"Thank you Miss C. I'm sure you can do it. I just want the two of you to be happy."

"Oh we'll be happy. We have each other, we have our love. Our days are filled with joy. You, on the other hand, will not be happy. You will have no one, your days will be filled with suffering, each day will be worse than the last. I'm happy to own you and I'm so determined to make your slavery perfect and complete."

"I knew that if you did this, you would do it properly. I've known you for years and I wouldn't expect anything less. I didn't run away. I chose to be your slave."

"No," said C, "you didn't chose to be our slave. You chose to be a slave with no obligation on us. You should read the contract. We are your first owners, that's all. We owe you nothing. I loved you for years but now I love Jenny. We accepted you as our property because of our love for you. But remember what you are. What you choose to be. What are you?"

"A slave Miss C."

"A slave that I intent to perfect, a spirit I intend to break. Once I've done that we might keep it, or we might not."

Sensing that Ffion was about to weep or plead with them, Jenny struck her a hard blow across the face.

"Shut the fuck up."

They arrived back at the cottage and the free women went to relax in the sitting room watching TV. The slave got back to her domestic duties only occasionally disturbing the happiness in the cottage with a burst of sobbing. When she heard footsteps on the stairs Ffion checked in the sitting room to turn the lights out. She found Catryn sitting alone in an armchair with a book.

Catryn put her book down, "Come and stand behind me and massage my head."

Ffion obeyed and gently set to her task. Catryn settled down into the chair.

"Mmmm, that's nice."

The two of them carried on in silence, one relaxing, the other serving. After ten minutes Catryn looked up and realised Ffion was weeping silently, tears running down her face.

"I thought mum would be a softie and give you an easy time but it looks like I was wrong. I've loved you both forever and I really want to see this work for the three of you. And the only way its going to work is if mum and Jenny make it real."

Ffion nodded her head and tried to smile but the effort just brought more tears.

"You'll get the hang of it. You'll be a great slave. I'm proud of mum and her new ruthless streak and I want you to make me proud too. Accept your choice. You're a slave now. The only thing that matters is making your owners happy."

"I know you're right. My owners happiness is all I want. I don't want to be happy for myself. I know I've chosen a hard road. I chose to be a slave. My owners don't owe me happiness and I don't want them to even try. They must make this hard for me. But it's only my first day and it's been pretty awful. If it carries on like this I'll be driven to despair. But that's the choice I've made. Maybe I'm a fool but I've made my promise. Perhaps when I've lost all hope then I'll truly be a slave. Will you stand and watch while they crush my hopes?"

Catryn smiled kindly, "No, of course I won't stand aside while they crush your hopes. You know that. You said you want your slavery to be perfect because you love mum and Jenny. Well, because I loved you I'm going to help them crush you."

"Why do you say loved in the past tense?"

"Because you've chosen to become something contemptible. I respect your choice, you're a slave now, beneath contempt. How can you expect me to love you?"

"I didn't think it would be this hard, this soon," said Ffion, starting to sob again

"Oh for God's sake dry up. If you're not entitled to happiness then you're not entitled to keep weeping and wailing either. It's just attention seeking and it has to stop. No one gives a shit if you're sad. Next time I see you crying I'm going to ask Jenny to beat your arse till its raw, or I'll do it myself."

"I'm sorry. It's all so overwhelming."

"You're just feeling sorry for yourself, its got to stop. You've got exactly what you wanted, you're a slave. If you're looking for sympathy you've come to the wrong place. I told you that once you signed I'd only ever think of you as a slave, as property. Now this is supposed to be a relaxing massage, not an opportunity for you to whinge."

Catryn closed her eyes as Ffion's fingers ran over her scalp and it sent her into sensual delight for a quarter of an hour.

"Shoulders," said Catryn.

Ffion obliged and ran her nails over Catryn's neck and shoulders, who responded with sighs. After luxuriating in this sensual delight for a few minutes Catryn raised her arms and told Ffion to take off her jumper revealing a black lace bra. Catryn told Ffion to find some massage oil and when Ffion returned Catryn's pleasure was extended over her neck arms and shoulders. Ffion saw Catryn's nipples standing firm under her bra. Catryn's fingers gently traced around her nipples then she leaned forward and murmured.

"Bra"

Ffion unhooked the bra then carried on massaging. Catryn was getting aroused with her left hand running gentle fingers over her breasts and her right hand reaching under her skirt.

" Please no Catryn. I was your dad."

"And now you're a slave. Just shut up there's a good girl."

Catryn lifted her bum and pulled her tights and knickers off together. She guided Ffion's hands to her bosom.

"There, you can worship my beautiful boobs, slave. 32DD, just like mum. Petite and busty, petite and in control of you."

Then she settled back, running her fingers up and down her inner thighs while Ffion was gentle on her boobs. Her legs widened and her skirt slipped up. Ffion could see her hairless womanhood as Catryn's fingers ran over her thighs and belly. Those fingers paused occasionally near the centre of her pleasure and those pauses became more frequent. Gentle fairy fingers at first, then firmer as her arousal grew. All the while Ffion tenderly teased Catryn's nipples. Catryn held up the fingers of her right hand.

"Lick"

Ffion kissed and licked those fingers until they were wet and watched them return to their work. Firmer now, more purposeful. With the fingers of her left hand holding those folded petals apart, Catryn's right hand found the bud within. Her breathing deeper, with closed eyes, Catryn's right hand found a rhythm. Her left hand slipped down, her fingers found her fundament and pressed deep within. She moaned slightly.

"Firmer"

And Ffion kneaded those soft globes with strong but gentle hands. Catryn pushed her legs wide and changed hands. The fingers of her left hand were slick, the muscles of her belly were tense, her head arched back as her bottom rocked and she moaned as tense ripples of pleasure released with in her. She twitched at her own touch as aftershocks made her gasp then she closed that open flower and slumped back, giggling. She lay still for a minute or two then her hand touched Ffion's and squeezed it hard. She looked up at Ffion who could see orgasmic tears of joy on her cheeks.

"Phew," she giggled, "that made my eyes water. It was so weird and so good. You can bring my clothes up."

Catryn picked herself up, smoothed her skirt and headed for the bathroom. Ffion picked up her jumper and underwear, turned out all lights and followed up stairs. Ffion was in the guest bedroom folding the leaving Catryn's bra on a chair and putting her knickers and tights into the wash. She folded back the bed cover and laid Catryn's pyjamas next to the pillows. Catryn came in completely naked and dropped her skirt on the floor. Ffion picked it up and folded it neatly. She held the pyjama jacket for Catryn to put on then buttoned it up, covering the bosom she had been massaging down stairs. Next Ffion crouched and held the pyjama bottoms for Catryn to step into.

"I won't be needing those just yet."

She lay on the bed with her legs spread wide.

"I want a kiss goodnight."

Ffion was horrified. This was a step too far.

She spluttered, "But I'm your dad."

"You were my dad but you're not now. You're a slave. You did it for all those women earlier, you did it for your old friend Amy, for auntie Sara. Now unless you want me to get mum and Jenny to deal with you...."