Ffion Chooses Slavery Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ffion knew she was beaten; Catryn knew she complete power over this non person. And power is an aphrodisiac. Ffion moved sip the nectar from the pink blossom between Catryn's legs.

"There, you understand in the end. You're a slave and you do what you're told. I didn't wipe after having a pee just to make sure it's extra tasty for you," laughed Catryn. "Enjoy, I know I will."

Ffion kissed and licked and sucked. Catryn laid back, utterly relaxed enjoying the sensation of a tongue probing and exploring her most private being.

In the next room Jenny whispered to C, "I think Catryn is quite excited by the idea of dominating our slave."

"Its sweet isn't it," replied C, "I wondered how she'd react when we first talked about a slave but she's taken to it and she's been brilliant. If it wasn't for her I don't think we'd have been half as thorough. She's made a huge difference and I'm really grateful to her."

"Yes, you're right. The slave is Catryn's creation as much as ours. She was determined to make the contract as tight and rigorous as possible. I think she's lovely and determined because she has a lovely and determined mum. And now I'm determined to have a kiss from that lovely mum."

In the dark cottage two lovers, Ffion's owners, gently made love together, while in the next room the young Mistress made a slow journey towards climax thanks to the head between her legs. And the thoughts rampaging through that head spoke of fear and loathing. Fear of what horrors the next day would bring and self loathing at the way she was debasing herself. The reality of slavery was awful, just like Ffion had said she wanted it to be.