Ffion the Christmas Elf Pt. 02

Story Info
Ffion brings Catryn home for Christmas.
1k words
4.5
1.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heledd
Heledd
68 Followers

Ffion took Catryn's case and walked her back through the carpark. She held the car door open for Catryn then loaded the luggage into the car. Ffion got into the driver's seat and smiled to her passenger.

"Hi Miss Catryn, its lovely to see you again."

"Hi Ffion, it's good to be here. And hey, look at you with your smart hair and Christmassy highlights."

"Thank you Miss Catryn. I'm glad you like it."

Ffion started the car and edged out into the slow moving traffic.

"I'm afraid it's going to take a while to get home, the traffic is awful today."

"Never mind, it will give us a chance to talk. It seems strange hearing you talk about 'home'. I guess the house I grew up in isn't home any more. I'll have to get used to the idea that Jenny's cottage is home now."

"I took all your stuff from your old bedroom and moved it into the room you stayed in earlier this year. I've tried to make it nice for you."

"That very sweet of you. I take it you mean the room I stayed in when you became a slave? You are still a slave?"

"Yes Miss Catryn, I'm still a slave."

"Good. That's how it should be. I've been getting updates from mum on your progress. It sounds like they are keeping their promise to you that they would be cruel owners. How do you feel about that?"

"On the one hand I know that I shouldn't feel anything about that. I made my choice and now I have to accept everything they choose to do...."

"That's right. And on the other hand?"

"On the other hand I know that mum still loves me and is determined to make my slavery perfect. That's what I chose and it means so much to me that she is carrying it through with love and determination."

"You're right. She does still love you and she's trying very hard to do it properly. She has doubts occasionally, she's told me she has."

"What, she's not going to set me free, it's she?"

"No, she still wants you as her slave, she just worries about being too hard on you. You know she's an old softie at heart. But don't worry, the trustees are all very supportive towards her and are helping her to stay strong."

Ffion's face flooded with relief, "And are you OK with it, Miss Catryn?"

"Very much so. I know that mum is so happy now she's with Jenny. Mum is so in love with Jenny. And I know mum loves you and loves the idea of keeping you as her slave. I just have to encourage her ruthless streak."

" Thank you Miss Catryn. She has been pretty ruthless so your encouragement has worked."

"Good. And you should see some of the ideas the trustees have. Or better that we don't spoil the surprises. You may think the last two months have been hard..." Catryn chuckled. "I'm expecting great things during the next year. By this time next year you'll be nothing but a slave to the very core of your being. How does that make you feel?"

"I've made my choice, there's no going back. I'm afraid of what might happen, what people might do or make me do. But however scared I am, I brought this on myself, I want this, I am this. I'm a slave."

"You should be scared. But you're right. You're a slave now and it really doesn't matter what you think."

Catryn grinned in the darkness at Ffion. Ffion wondered what Catryn saw; did she see her father transformed or did she see something else. Catryn sensed Ffion's question.

"It's not just mum who loves you. And because I love you I made you a promise. And I'm going to keep to my promise. You're nothing but a object to me, a slave to mum and Jenny and a plaything I can use and hurt for my own amusement and pleasure. So I guess you should just shut up and drive."

The rest of the journey passed in silence.

Catryn and C made a joyful reunion at the cottage. Jenny joined them and the conversation became loud and raucous as Ffion busily kept their glasses topped up. In the kitchen the food in the slow cooker was checked and food seasoned. Ffion prepared the table and called her betters through to dine. Ffion retreated to the kitchen while they ate. The diners lingered and talked, then talked some more until Catryn yawned so widely that they decided it was bedtime.

The stairs creaked and footsteps criss-crossed the landing to the bathroom. Ffion cleared up downstairs, then sensing all was quiet padded her way upstairs. As Ffion left the bathroom she heard Catryn's door open and saw a finger beckon her in. Ffion peeped around the door and found Catryn lying on top of the bed.

"Come in, close the door behind you!"

Catryn smiled at Ffion and lifted the hem of her nightie. She spread her legs slightly. Her womanhood was neatly trimmed.

"Come along, you know what to do."

Ffion hesitated briefly but she knew what she was: she was no longer a father to the figure on the bed, she was nothing but a slave, owned by Catryn's mother and her mother's lover. Ffion bent low and kissed the flat belly. Then she moved to the foot of the bed and bowed to worship at Catryn's fundament. With a hand underneath each buttock, Ffion kissed around the top of Catryn's thighs. With urgent breathing Catryn widened her legs to demand more intimate attention.

"It was our office party last night and I had a one night stand. I got a good seeing to this morning and skipped my shower. I'm full of stale spermy goodness. Enjoy! I know I'm going to."

Just through the thin wall Catryn's mother and Catryn's mother's lover held hands in the dark listening to Catryn's journey to ecstasy.

"That's so sweet of Catryn to enjoy our slave," whispered Jenny.

"Yes, I'm so pleased she can do that. She's been a huge support to me. She could have made things difficult but instead she's been a real brick," murmured C.

They smiled together as the bedsprings creaked when Catryn's hips rocked and her body arched. Catryn's moans subsided into sighs then a few minutes later they heard Ffion tiptoeing across the landing.

Heledd
Heledd
68 Followers