All Comments on 'Ffion the Christmas Elf Pt. 02'

by Heledd

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
RoissyAngelRoissyAngel8 months ago

Glad to see you continuing the story. These first 2 chapters seem to be the groundwork of whatever you have to come. A bit disappointed in that Ffion is using 'Miss' to talk to Catryn. She is an adult woman and not a young girl. She needs to pull him up on that and also how Ffion refers to her Mum and to Jenny. They are his Mistresses after all. None of this 'Miss' stuff please and certainly none of that awful term used by US writers on here - 'Ma'am'. It always makes me think that they are talking to an elderly woman. I digress. Mental and physical training please. Looking forward to the next chapter.

HeleddHeledd8 months agoAuthor

@RoissyAngel

Thanks for your encouragement. I'm struggling a bit with the next chapter but I'm sure I'll get there in the end.

I'm happy with Ffion calling her betters 'Miss', which, after all, is a contraction of Mistress. But your point about how Ffion refers to her owners when talking with Catryn is a good one. I'll try to take it on board.

Totally agree with the use of Ma'am. Bleugh! I may have to introduce an American into the story just to annoy myself.

Mental and physical training is key. Ffion has given up all her rights in order to serve her owners. She must be driven further and further until she is the perfect slave.

RoissyAngelRoissyAngel8 months ago

Just let it flow from within. It's your story. Don't put pressure on yourself. Stop thinking about, go for a walk, get a pastie and an ice cream, sit somewhere nice and chill. Then it will come.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeledd@Heledd
I'm amazed at the sick filth that I'm able to write. I'm intrigued by the thought of people wanking furiously like a piston wristed gibbon as they read. Enjoy and don't wear yourself out.