Ffion the Christmas Elf Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catryn brought up a cup of cocoa laced with rum and helped Ffion drink it. Ffion dozed next to Catryn's warm body. She stirred from her slumbers after an hour and looked up at Catryn's sleeping face, a face Ffion had seen come into the world, a face that had guided her path to slavery, a face loved by Ffion. A rush of love pulsed in a wave of emotion, Meera's sweet spell surged and Ffion knew her bosom was heavy with milk. She pulled a shoulder strap down, lifted a breast out of her nightie and drew Catryn's face down, offering a nipple to her mouth. Once H had wondered at the bond between nursing mother C and child Catryn, now Ffion nursed Catryn and the act of nursing calm settled Ffion's fevered thoughts. And as Catryn nursed sleepily, Ffion sang a little song that H had made up when he rocked Catryn to sleep as an infant.

In the dark of midwinter Ffion's owners came up to bed. The three free women tended to the slave, comforting her, trying to sooth her anxiety and calm her dark fear. While Catryn and Jenny slept, C rocked her ex and talked kindly to the fretting slave. While in a warm embrace with the person who had been a wife and was now her owner, Ffion knew that she must feed C. While C suckled, Ffion began to describe the events in the barn and C finally understood the horror that held Ffion in its grip. But when C tried to ask for details Ffion sushed her and held her back to the nipple. Only when Ffion was drained, both of emotion and milk, did she settle to fitful sleep.

Dawn was not far off when Jenny stirred. Seeing Ffion awake once more, Jenny quietly asked if she was OK. She moved closer to Ffion to comfort her, but Ffion guided her to the breast and gently murmured to C's lover as she fed. Ffion spoke quietly of her joy at seeing C so happy in Jenny's arms, her gratitude to Jenny for her help in finding Ffion and her of desire to submit to the happy lovers. Jenny drank in Ffion's words along with her milk until the two of them fell back to sleep.

The day was grey and the sky was heavy with rain clouds when the four of them surfaced from sleep. Knowing what had happened to Ffion while she had been with the witches, C tried to fuss around and make sure that Ffion rested.

"No Miss C, I'm still your slave. I'll bring the three of you breakfast in bed."

"I'll only allow that if you bring yourself a breakfast too."

While Ffion was down in the kitchen C hurriedly told Catryn and Jenny about the cruelty that was playing on Ffion's mind. They were shocked and Jenny was insistent that they'd never send Ffion to the witches in future. Catryn told her mother that she'd had a weird half dream where Ffion had fed her breast milk.

Jenny giggled, "She fed me too."

C smiled, "And me. There must have been more that happened with the witches. We'll have to tease it out of her."

Ffion returned with a large tray with four coffees and a mountain of hot buttered toast. The four of them feasted, leaving crumbs in the bed.

Jenny grinned at Ffion, " We're lucky we have a slave to clean up the mess!"

She hugged Ffion, who softened in the arms that had stolen C's heart and introduced Ffion to corporal punishment. Ffion felt a surge of happiness. Catryn looked at Ffion's chest and saw her nightie was moist and milky.

"We know you fed all three of us last night. Are you able to talk about it?"

Ffion lifted her nightie off and lay back in just a pair of cotton knickers. Her breasts were heavy and her heart filled with love. The free women sucked and snuggled while Ffion talked to them about Meera's magic.

"I always knew I was loved, and I mean truly loved, all the while when I took these first steps on the path to slavery. Meera's magic has just confirmed what I have always known but to have it confirmed like this, to feel bliss and contentment as I nurture you, has brought me back. I was so frightened but knowing the strength of your love has pushed the bad memories away."

"Don't worry Ffion, we'll never send you to the witches again," said Jenny to comfort Ffion.

"No Miss Jenny, I'm still your slave. Nothing is off limits and if would feel wrong if you try to protect me."

Catryn spoke up, "Ffion's right. While we're upset that something awful almost happened to Ffion, she needs to be treated properly as a slave."

Ffion looked from face to face and the tears came at last. She loved these women and they loved her. Ffion wept tears of relief that her terror was in the past; she was alive, facing a future as a slave. Catryn, Jenny and C wept of joy that their slave was safe and still their possession. And Ffion's owners knew they would be resolute in their cruelty and their slave knew she must fall further into the abyss

12