FG - Tales from the Volton Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm.. I'm sorry," She gasped, "I'm so sorry! I... It..."

Whatever she was going to say was lost because as her senses returned and she realized what she had just done, what she had wanted to do with her own son; she whimpered and then turned and ran to the bathroom and slammed the door. Seconds later the shower was turned on, but it didn't hide the cries that followed.

I wanted to pursue her. I wanted to reassure her, but I didn't know how and I didn't know if I should. If we had continued for any longer it wouldn't have mattered anymore that she was my mom, I would have walked her over to the bed and fucked the ever living shit out of her!

But that couldn't happen. It shouldn't happen. She is my mother, and I am her son! That kind of a relationship would be incest, and every one knows that nothing good comes from that. Turning for the door, I left for work, but the situations that the morning presented plagued me all day, and for days afterward as well.

----(!)----

For the rest of the month we settled into our new living arrangement as well as could be expected given the circumstances. That first night and the following morning must have shocked mom clear down to her toenails. It didn't stop her though, not from any of our little traditions that had made our lives so happy and unique over all the years of my growing up. Every morning she woke up, made breakfast and lunch for me and her, and before I left for work she would give me just the slightest brush of her lips now for a kiss to carry me through the day.

"It was my tradition with your father," She admitted that afternoon when I came home from work, "I always gave him a kiss goodbye and a kiss hello. I always wanted him to know how thankful I was that he was working hard for us, for me."

"There's nothing wrong with that tradition," I replied after a few minutes of thought. Truthfully, that kiss had heated me up all day. I could barely concentrate on anything or anyone for thinking of her and that passion filled kiss, "I would be honored to be counted worthy of your kisses, mother. Any of them that you want to give, and I promise, I will always work hard for you!"

"Thank you, son," She chuckled while looking at her hands, but it was strangely interested eyes and a mysterious smirk she turned up to meet my gaze as she continued, "I'll be careful though, from now on. I was always passionate. Your father used to call me his nympho, but then he always left it to me to pursue him for any of our sexual encounters."

"TMI mom!" I grimaced.

She chuckled again, but she never looked away as she continued, "I know I know. Anyway, I'm sorry. I let myself get caught up in the moment and I forgot who it was I was kissing."

I nodded, "I understand. Honestly, I got caught up in the moment too. Part of me thought of you as my girlfriend while the other part was screaming that you were my mother."

She just chuckled again, but those dark interested eyes never changed and neither did that smirk. For a while the shock of mom's morning traditions that first morning led to our nights sleeping together being more-or-less cool negotiations of our accepting that the only sleeping arrangement that allowed us the most comfort and room on the bed together was spooning. Once that was clear, mom made it clear that she would not ever sleep with a dirty man, and so, every evening I took a shower and dressed in pajamas for bed. She took a shower once I was done, she would never be accused of hypocrisy. Not about bathing at least. The sound of running water usually lulled me to sleep which allowed her to walk about the apartment naked or nearly so as she readied herself for bed. I found that out one night when I was not actually asleep yet.

That second morning when I woke up I again found one arm stretched out under mom's pillow while my other arm was once again wrapped around her waist with her arms wrapped around it, and my hand again groping a very greedy handful of her breast. This time though I didn't say a thing. My work shift that day was an evening shift, so I just relaxed and enjoyed squeezing and massaging my girlfriend's breast all morning until mom finally woke up. She rolled off the bed and went to the bathroom. Surprisingly, she had found her full flannel pajamas. Tops and bottoms. For the rest of the work week she wore those pajamas, and then Saturday and Sunday came.

"Do you have to work tomorrow," Mom asked just before I stepped into the bathroom to take a shower before going to bed.

"Nope. I don't work at all this weekend," I answered.

"Good," She replied, but didn't elaborate any further, so I went and took a shower.

When I was finished and dressed for bed I stepped out and walked around and crawled into bed. Watching from the corner of my eye, mom stripped in front of the clothes basket until she was standing in nothing but her flawless ivory skin. It was hard to not turn and fully ogle the full magnificent breadth of her ass. She really did have a perfect ass. From the side it curved out and around like a capital-C, and from behind it was a perfect fat bottomed heart. An upside down heart of course with small dimples above each cheek on her lower back.

She didn't turn around or look to make sure I wasn't peeping. She never did. She just turned, nevermind that she flashed the tall forest of blonde pubes that decorated her pubic mound in a small square or that her large breasts were bouncing and wobbling pendulously, and walked into the bathroom. Needless to say my dick, like every night since this strange new living arrangement started, stood up and out like a steel flagstaff and it took everything I had to try and calm it down. Eventually though, as mom's shower droned on it did go flaccid, and I fell to sleep.

I woke up when mom finally crawled into bed and was drowsily aware of her back coming up against my chest and her soft round ass cheeks pressing into my groin. Less than half aware I wrapped my arm around her waist. Far away alarm bells seemed to sound in my head. It was a warning of danger and that I should wake up, but I was too tired and didn't want to listen.

Mom's skin was silky smooth and soft beneath my fingers. Her body had the perfect amount of softness to feminize her fit-thick body. Her hands took mine and guided it across her belly. I could feel her short soft transparent body hair beneath my fingers. From her navel she guided my hand up where she set it on her breast. It was warm, so warm, beneath my hand. The skin of her breast tightened and her nipple rose up to press through my fingers. Gently, mom removed her hand and guided my fingers into how they should pinch, pull, and twist her nipples just the way she liked it. First the left breast and then the right as soft moans escaped her mouth.

Mom's curly blonde hair was a haze of dreams. No. She wasn't my mom. She was someone else. But who? A woman. A woman that was in my bed. My girlfriend, maybe? Dream logic fogged my brain as my dick stiffened with subconscious arousal. It grew, and suddenly there was a small soft hand pushing under my pajamas and grabbing it like the hilt of a sword, and then the hand moved down further. Fingers pulled on my scrotum until the hand could easily cup my testes in its palm. Fingers and thumb rubbed scrotum and testicular cords one after the other. The hand cupped each ovoid testicle as if weighing them, one at a time because they were too large for the hand to hold both.

The hand disappeared and I grunted in disappointment, and then there was a soft chuckle in response. It didn't stop my hand from massaging those breasts though. The woman in bed with me, this stranger wanted me to continue. She never said so, but then, neither did she say to stop either. The hand turned into hands that pushed my pajamas down just enough that they were able to extract my dick and balls. Part of me found it uncomfortable, but not enough to want to wake up from the dream. Once my dick and balls were free the blonde hair surrounding my face disappeared as the woman twisted around. Now her breasts were pressing into my chest. She snaked one small arm beneath me. Lips kissed mine in a furtive passion that bespoke of urgent need. A strong thick leg wrapped around my hip as the other hand guided my dick to soft, smooth pussy-lips and between the folds of her labia. This woman. She was so warm. So hot! And yet, so wet and cool. My groping her breasts grew more aggressive. My kisses on her mouth strayed to her jaw, then her ear, and down her neck. I sucked and I nibbled, and all the while I used both my hands now to heft and squeeze, pinch and twist breasts and nipples.

A soft feminine voice called to me as if out of a dense golden fog, "Come to me, my love. Come to me, my boy. Lay with me. Lay on top of me. Take me. Show me how much you love me..."

The voice was soft, and warm, and full of love. It lulled my mind and took all my anxiety away. This woman in bed with me, she wanted to be mine, and I, I wanted her too. With only a little cajoling I rolled on top of the golden blonde woman laying in my arms. She was completely naked beneath me and looking up at me with such dark brown eyes filled with all the love I would ever need from this world.

Oh I could feel it. The love. So pure. So intense.

Slowly, savoring the moment I sunk my dick down deep into the woman beneath me. Slow savoring moans turned into rapid predatory breathing. There were sighs and gasping exhales. The speed of my thrusts sped up until the apartment was filled with the loud sounds of flesh slapping flesh. Of wanton mewling and feral growls. And then...

And then!

The dream popped!

Part of me snatched and clawed at it trying vainly to hold on to it. I was cumming! Oh god, I was cumming in great geysers that blasted creamy white seed into that woman's womb that was in my bed leaving me shaking from effort and her wailing in delight!

The dream faded away and my eyes popped open. It was Saturday. Light flooded into the room from a single window and lit up the room like it was midday. A great mass of curly blonde hair smothered my face, but more than that I could feel mom's back against my chest. Mom had a tank-top on. Only a tank-top. Nothing else. Her breathing was slow and rhythmic. She was still asleep. I could feel her heart beating through her breast. Her tank-top was pulled down and my hand was directly on her breast.

Closing my eyes I was going to try and go back to sleep, but then my penile muscles tightened, my dick flexed, and I could feel that my dick had escaped the confines of my pajamas through the fly. It was standing straight out and deeply embedded between mom's warm ass cheeks and thighs. Panicking, I didn't know what to do so I laid there quietly and tried not to think about how close my dick was to mom's pussy as I prayed for it to go down.

It didn't, and I couldn't go back to sleep either. So I laid there for maybe an hour, but it felt far longer, until mom's breathing changed. She moaned and stretched which pushed her ass back into my groin even more firmly and drove my dick even deeper between her ass cheeks and thighs until I felt my head touch warm, moist lips. Mom arched her back and groaned, and my head slipped inside her vagina.

"Oh...," She mumbled, and then, "Oh!" Before she rolled off the bed and walked quickly to the bathroom.

She never said a thing other than that. When she returned she climbed back into bed, still in only the tank-top and no panties and snuggled up to spoon for the rest of the morning. When I finally got up and went to take a shower she was up. She had sweatpants on and was making breakfast.

With little to no money that wasn't budgeted, we walked down to the park, and we found the library. That night I had a similar dream. It was very very vivid. As a matter of fact, I had similar dreams every Friday and Saturday night for the rest of the month. Besides those I didn't dream at all, and I tried very hard to be a perfect gentleman for my mom, even if I woke up every morning groping her breasts and my dick buried between the cheeks of her ass. She never said a thing though. Never complained. Not once.

But then again, after all her saying that we should wear pajamas to bed she never did. Except for that first week, but by that weekend, nothing! Only a t-shirt, tank-top, or maybe my pajama top. She never wore pajama bottoms, and never panties. It was like she didn't care that she was my mother and I was her son. And after all those warnings about our bodies acting on their own in the night, she didn't seem the least bit afraid that it just might happen!

The month passed by and it seemed to both drag by and fly past all at the same time. Our relationship grew closer and closer. Mom's traditional morning and evening kisses grew longer, deeper, and more meaningful. She was still my mom, but more often than not I started to only think of her as Jillian. It was the one month anniversary of our moving into our little apartment when Jillian met me at the door, gave me a kiss, and then verily bouncing on her the balls of her feet gushed, "Guess what?"

I gave her a questioning smile and she continued, "I got a job!"

"Congrats," I laughed as she threw herself into my arms. I hugged her tight and she showered me with kisses.

I had managed to save a little money, so I took her out to dinner. It was only a little money so it was a cheap restaurant. I even stopped by the supermarket to buy her a rose. The hostess made much of what a cute couple we were which made Jillian smile and me blush, but the more I looked at her the more I could see only a very beautiful woman that gazed back at me with so much love. We ate and laughed and planned for the future.

"Honey," Jillian asked suddenly out of the blue as she played with her napkin, "Freddy, what are your goals?"

I stared at her with the expression of a man caught completely flatfooted. I blinked and thought about the question. She took it as a deflection and tried a different approach, "Okay, how about this. Where do you see yourself in the next six months to a year?"

I shrugged. Actually I had done a lot of thinking about my goals and where I saw myself in the next ten years, and so I told her, "Jillian. Mom, you asked me what my goals are, so here they are. Dad was too much of a douchebag to love you and take care of you like he should have. I am not my dad!"

"I know honey," She said soothingly as she reached over and patted my hand.

Instead I took her hands and held them in mine. Her eyes were big darkly glimmering pools of chocolate. Her golden blonde hair seemed to glow as it framed her face perfectly. The dress she wore was an old favorite of hers. A shimmering golden wrap that seemed to caress and cling to her body in every perfect way possible. And her smile... Her smile was absolutely stunning.

"My goals," I started, but then had to swallow the lump that was suddenly in my throat before I could continue, "Jillian, you are my goal. I am not dad, and I will never leave like he did. I will do whatever it takes. I will work any job. I will seek any education. Whatever it takes for me to be the man for you that my father was not! I love you, and I will always love you, and you are so appreciated..."

I kind of just left it hanging there because I realized I was nearly shouting, and mom looked like she was about to cry. Everyone in the restaurant thought it was a proposal and started chanting, "Yes... Yes... Yes!"

The waitress walked up and gave Jillian a scornful look, then turned to me and said, "Well if she doesn't say yes to marrying you, I will!"

Mom laughed at that, wiped tears from her eyes, and upon seeing the crowd turned to me and yelled over the chanting of "Say Yes", "Yes Freddy! Yes! I will marry you! Anytime! Anywhere!"

The restaurant erupted in applause and a new chant of, "Kiss her!" "Kiss her!" "Kiss her!"

I gave the crowd a nervous once over, and then I stood up. I offered my hand to Jillian, she took it, and I pulled her in for a kiss that was very convincing. The restaurant erupted in cheering and applause once more, but then settled down once I let Jillian step back and catch her breath. Her cheeks were pink from blushing, but then, they were no less pink than mine. There had been a fair amount of tongue swapping in that kiss.

Dinner went off without any more hitches, and soon we were back home and getting ready for bed. We were laying in bed together, me with my pajamas on and miserable for it, and moms back against my chest and bottom pressing into my groin when she whispered, "Thank you for tonight, I loved it."

"Thank you for being my date," I answered.

Her hand tightened on mine, and then she said, "You're young. I know you want a girlfriend. A real girlfriend. Someone you can make love to. Someone you can marry. Someone you can have children with. I love you Freddy. I love you son. I know we are in a tight spot right now, but we will survive this. I will survive this. You don't have to put off all your plans for me. You are not your father. You are already ten times the man he ever was. But you are not my husband either, and I love you too much to let you throw away your life for me."

I laid there, buried in her huge mass of thick golden curls smelling her hair, the scent that was her, and I thought about how I felt about our situation. How I felt about her.

"Nothing you say will make me leave you, Jillian," I replied, "The lights are out now, and so, I do have my real girlfriend right here in my arms right now. You are all the woman I will ever need, mom. We may not ever be able to make love, or get married, or have children, but for right now I don't need that. Right now I need you, and you need me. Together we will make a life that may not be as grand as what we had with dad, but it will be ours and it will be filled with love."

Mom was silent for a long time. I thought she had gone to sleep, she was quiet for so long. When she finally spoke it was very quiet, very diminutive, "Freddy... the lights are off now... if... you want... you can make love to me... tomorrow... we will just pretend it didn't happen."

I seriously thought about taking her up on her offer. Every fiber of my being screamed for me to accept. To roll her over and make love to her with all the passion in my body! But, a small little voice taunted me saying, "She is your mother Freddy. What would you do if you got your own mother pregnant? You'd not only be an incestuous scumbag, you would have taken advantage of you own mother's compromised emotional state. How could you live with yourself after that?"

Instead, I hugged her so tight she moaned as I said, "Let's just go to sleep before we both do something we might come to regret later."

She nodded, but later that night I had that same intense dream of making love to a woman in my bed that seemed so much like Jillian, but wasn't.

----(!)----

The next morning I was in the shower when Jillian suddenly burst in, threw the shower door open, and stepped in as she said, "I have to get ready and leave with you. So, we are just going to have to shower together in the morning from now on!"

I didn't even have time to protest before she stepped in and the small shower got even more confining. I... I hadn't ever actually seen her so completely naked in the light of day. I mean, yeah, sure, I sneaked peeks as she stripped in front of the clothes hamper, but this, this was so much more. So in my face. So close to my body! Of course we have been sleeping together for weeks now, and with her almost completely naked to boot, but this was throwing any and all reserve away. Now it didn't matter if it was night or day. We have both seen each other naked, and despite our familial connection, it wasn't going to stop us from seeing and being around each other naked from now on.