FG - Tales from the Volton Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A month passed by and then he brought home their new marriage certificate. They were now legally married. A mother to her son.

Together, in that tiny little economy apartment their first year together they set out their goals and made a plan. Now, ten years after moving to Seattle they reached them. They lived in a large four bedroom house. It was older, but it was all they needed. They were celebrating their eleventh anniversary with their daughter, Mary, their sons, Gavin and Mark, and their daughters, Gwendolyn and Makayla. Later that night, when alone and the house was quiet Jillian shared her news with Freddy, and then they went and did exactly what got them the news she shared with him in the first place.

Together, Frederick and Jillian filled their house with all of the love they possessed, and Frederick was as dedicated to Charlene and the Volton as he was to his own wife. He may only be a barista, but he was the most well paid barista in all of Seattle.

This is not The End...