FG - Tales from the Volton Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perfect ivory breasts each shaped like a half of a perfect upside down heart smashed into my chest as mom hugged me and danced us around so that she was under the water. She let go and raised her hands to fluff her hair as the water soaked through the golden mass of curls, but she didn't step back at all. She stayed there with her body pressed right up against me. Her breasts were raised up by her lifting her arms above her head and hanging like ripe fruit. Her areolas were such a light shade of pink it was hard to tell where their edges were, but their pink pigmentation grew darker and more vibrant before reaching her nipples. Her areolas were only a little smaller than her hands, but as her nipples tightened into thick round nubs her areolas shrunk until their circumference was no larger than quarters.

Those thick pink nipples rubbed against my chest provocatively, and before I knew it my hands were on Jillian's breasts cupping their large, soft, fatty mass while her nipples stuck out from between my knuckles. She didn't say a thing, she just... smirked. Then my dick came alive and started prodding and thumping at her lower belly, pubic mound, and thighs. With deft timing she somehow opened her thighs just as my dick swung up and thumped against her smooth pussy-lips, and then she closed her thighs locking my dick between them pressing against her sex. She had the shampoo at this point and was washing her hair, but her smirk never wavered, and instead she cracked an eyelid open and looked at me, and then looked down where my hands were on her breasts.

"Why don't you find the soap and wash my body for me," She suggested in a husky purr, "Since you can't seem to keep your hands from me."

Casting about, I found the soap and used only my hands to wash her. I didn't want anything between her skin, her flesh, and mine. I began at her shoulders and neck before quickly working down to her breasts. Under her armpits and down her ribs. My hands strafed around behind her back. I pulled her so close that she opened her eyes and stared at me with her mouth partly open and her breath nearly on my lips. My hands followed the curves and edges of her shoulders and shoulder blades, down taut muscles and spine until I reached the small of her back. She was so warm, and wet, and soft. With my hands on her waist I pulled her hips into mine, thrust my dick even further between her thighs.

She still didn't say a thing. She just looked up at me with those dark liquid brown eyes. A smirk twitching the corners of her mouth, and her nose turned up so perfectly. She didn't say a thing as my hands rolled down her superlative ass cheeks as I squeezed and washed them, hefted them so that I could feel their weight. I washed every part of her bum, between her cheeks and all the way to her anus, and she never did anything more than watch my eyes. Only once I was done did she whisper, "You didn't wash my belly."

She released my dick then and twisted around so that her ass was pressing against my dick. It throbbed to be inside her, and she actually put her hand on her ass and spread her cheeks apart. My dick surged forward, thumping against her tailbone, and she let go so that my dick was trapped between her cheeks.

"Hug me from behind and wash my belly like you did my back," She offered as she looked back and up at me.

I began at her breasts again. I just couldn't get enough of her breasts. So large and soft. Like huge marshmallows. As I held them cupped in my hands, they felt... larger, much larger and heavier. Giving myself a shake I figured I must be imagining it and moved down to wash her ribs beneath her breasts. Next I washed her belly. It was so soft and smooth. Running my hands up and down her belly was like running down a hill and then up a gentle slope. Her navel was a teardrop in shape, and her lower belly a hill that sloped down to her hips, thighs, and pussy.

My fingers fell upon her square thatch of thick blonde pubes first though. They ran through my fingers and for a wonder they felt so much more exciting and wondrous than when I washed my own body. I spent several seconds there with my hand on Jillian's lower belly just combing my nails back and forth through her pubes.

"After today," Jillian whispered breathily, "I will let you touch me however and wherever you wish, but for now we must speed this up or we will be late."

Her reminder gave me new motivation and I moved my hands further down. My fingers and nails skimmed across Jillian's soft pussy lips. My dick was right there as I pushed my fingers in through the folds of my mother's labia. She was so warm, and wet! I washed to the back of Jillian's pussy, to the mouth of her vagina, and then came back all the way to her clitoris. As soon as I touched it she moaned and leaned forward.

Thrusting out her ass and arching her back she made her pussy easier to reach from behind as she moaned, "Just put it in. I can't go all day feeling this frustrated, and neither can you!"

For a wonder I knew exactly what she meant. Moving back the little I could I grabbed my dick and guided it to her pussy while lifting her ass cheek up. She widened her stance, and I slipped inside!

She felt so... wonderful!

Grabbing her hips I started slamming my dick into her as she moaned, "Faster... faster... harder!"

I don't know if it was the tilt of her pelvis. The way her inside rubbed my dick. Or the fact that I was so horny, but within seconds I was cumming and cumming and cumming inside my own mother's vagina!

As I climaxed she orgasmed and for a solid minute we were both stunned and shaking from its aftermath, and then mom was rinsing the soap out of her hair and hurried out of the shower. I washed quickly and then followed. We dressed. She put on makeup and styled her hair, and then we were out the door and flying to work. We didn't talk. There wasn't much to say, but my mind was reeling from what happened in the shower. Mom. No, Jillian just sat there looking out the window smirking. Smirking!

I dropped her off then drove to work. The day passed by and I didn't remember a damn thing of it, except Jillian. She filled my brain like a cloud and occupied my every thought.

----(!)----

That evening after work we went home and we barely got inside, we barely got the door closed, before we were tearing each other's clothes off!

I kissed her mouth and grabbed and squeezed breasts, and waist, and hips, and ass indiscriminately in my haste and ardor to have Jillian. Mom was no less fierce. She tore my shirt off. Her hands shook as she tried to unbuckle my belt and unbutton my pants. With a growl she caught pants and underwear alike and slammed them to my ankles. As she stepped back to toe her shoes off, I did the same. Stepping out of my pants, I grabbed Jillian at her hips and nearly flung her onto the bed. She laughed joyously. It was a beautiful sound. I had forgotten how beautiful her laugh was.

Her pants and thong were still around her ankles, so I grabbed them and pulled them off, taking her footies with them. She was left there naked, breathing hard, and smiling as I looked her up and down. Oh my god, she was a beautiful woman!

Spreading her legs apart and bringing her heels up to her ass cheeks, she opened up her world to me. I hadn't actually seen Jillian's pussy. It... It was amazing!

Her outer labia were a faint pink and ivory. They opened up to reveal even pinker vulva and inner labia pedals. Her clitoris was small and hidden in a small A-shaped hood. Amidst the glistening folds of her delicate labia I was unable to see her urethra. Then her vulva came to a pointed end directing me to Jillian's heart-shaped vagina.

"Do... you wanna taste," Jillian asked, making me realize I had been licking my lips.

I smiled, and she giggled as I dived in. Licked all around her pussy, but then settled on probing her vagina with my tongue. I continued until I got bored. When I looked up and started to move up she clearly looked disappointed, and so I paused and asked, "Did I do something wrong?"

She schooled her face to a smile and purred, "I forget that I'm your first...everything. Oral and manual sex are not about the one performing it. It's about the one you're giving it to. The unselfish you are. The more empathetic you are. The better you will be at it, and once you are you will be able to give me such orgasms. Mmm. They will blow my mind, and oh my god, then I will blow yours!"

Giving her a sharp gaze I smiled at how excited she was. How wiggled her hips and rolled her eyes, and I listened to the promise in her voice that spoke of more, and eager, and better sex, better love making to come. I wanted that. I wanted it more than anything in the world. And I wanted her!

Smiling down at her, I replied, "Teach me oh great mistress! Teach me how to sate your every desire, and blow your mind!

Her smile actually deepened, and a gleam came into her eyes that I had never seen before. Pointing down at the top of her pussy she directed me to her clitoris and purred, "You start here!"

"Oh god!"

"Oh yes!"

"Oh fuck yes!"

"Yes!"

"YES!"

"No!"

"No more!" Jillian screamed after an hour of oral sex and cumming three times. Every time had been better than the last, and better meant louder. Much louder. Her thighs quivered, her belly heaved, her breasts jiggled, and her pussy gushed as she climaxed. Pulling my head in she panted, "Yes, that's good. So good. Keep drinking my cum. Yes lick me. Clean me up!"

As soon as I was finished she grabbed me and nearly threw me bodily to the bed. I was scarcely on my back before she was straddling me. She lifted up, grabbed my dick, and in one solid plunge gasping for breath as she orgasmed again as my dick slid all the way inside her. Her brown eyes crossed, her mouth fell open, and her lips trembled as she lifted her hips and slammed back down. Over and over again until her eyes rolled up into her head. She didn't scream. She didn't even seem to be breathing. Her face blushed a deep crimson as her mighty fucking switched to a rotating to whisk my dick inside and the a grinding of her pussy on my pelvis. She shrieked a single long loud cry as every muscle in her abdomen, to her vagina, to her ass and thighs seemed to tighten around my dick. Once the shriek was done she inhaled loudly and grunted, "Twist my nipples!"

Not one to argue with touching her breasts for any reason, I reached up with both hands, grabbed mighty handfuls of her copiously fat breasts, and twisted her nipples between my knuckles. What I thought was an expressive orgasm was hands-down out-performed by the way she shook and bobbed and screamed in the purest ecstasy!

I was not able to hold out against her orgasmic onslaught. I thrust my hips up and met her downward plunge. My dick surged up inside her to depths I have never known till now just as my own climax exploded joy through my body while blasting thick volumes of semen into...

Into...

My mother? My girlfriend? My... partner?

Could a son marry his mother?

I would love to have her as my wife!

----(!)----

A year passed faster than we had any idea it could. Especially when thinking about where we started out from. After that afternoon we never slept with pajamas on again. Mom became Jillian, and Jillian became my girlfriend. My hot cougar girlfriend.

A couple weeks later Jillian announced, "I'm pregnant!"

"Really?!" I gasped, "Oh my god! That's great! Right?"

She giggled and nodded, "Yes it's great. Not the best timing wise, but then that is usually when it happens. By the way, I'm eight weeks pregnant."

It didn't hit me at first, but when it did I nearly shouted, "Hey! Wait a second! Does that mean dad got you pregnant right before he kicked us out?"

Jillian smiled but shook her head, "No, this baby is all yours my love!"

"Then how?" I asked.

She cleared her throat at that and looked away as she confessed, "Well, I have sort of been fucking you, or actually instigating you into fucking me in the middle of the night."

I gasped, "How long has this been going on?"

But as soon as I asked I remembered the dreams. The so vivid dreams of having sex with a blonde woman in my bed.

"Since that first weekend," She admitted, "And every Friday and Saturday night after and sometime during the week as well."

I wanted to be upset. I wanted to ask how she could do that. Not the having sex with her son. Rather, how could she hide it from me so that I didn't get to fully participate and appreciate it. But the empathetic part of me already knew all of those answers.

Instead I pulled her in for a hug, then I got down on one knee and asked, "Jillian Elaine Bruce, will you marry me?"

Her smile was a sonnet. It was the sun in a cloudless sky when all I have ever known was gray clouds.

"Yes! Yes I will marry you!" She cried.

We knew there was no way to do it legally so we settled for a spiritual wedding. There wasn't really anyone to witness it, but then, it wasn't legal was it? What mattered was the vows we gave each other. It took seven months of saving, but eventually Jillian found a beautiful white maternity gown that fit over her pregnant belly and we bought small wedding bands. Standing there in our tiny apartment, me in a black suit and Jillian looking radiant in her gown we said our vows and exchanged rings. The honeymoon was a completely shut in weekend in our apartment and lots and lots of love making.

Two months before our lease was up we sat at the table eating dinner when Jillian suggested, "I think we should move."

"I thought that was the plan," I replied as I nodded toward the car seat and little Mary Elenore Bruce slept., "We need a two bedroom now more than ever."

Jillian smiled as she gazed lovingly at our child. She still retained pregnancy weight around her hips and her belly was shrinking quickly, but my favorite change was that her breasts were swollen with milk and they were so much larger than before. She had just recently informed me that her bra size was now a whopping thirty-four G-cup. G's!

I'm in heaven!

"I don't mean move to a new apartment, I mean out of this town," She said when she turned back to me, "Let's move somewhere that no one knows us. Both of our last names are Bruce. No one asks to see a marriage certificate to verify if we're legally married. So, if we just introduce ourselves as a married couple no one would even question it!"

I nodded. The idea definitely had merit. We married each other, but had to keep it on the down-low because everyone knows us, and worse, they knew my father and Jillian ex-husband.

"Let's do it! Where should we move?" I agreed.

"Let's move to Seattle, or near abouts," She suggested, "We can start looking for work and putting in applications now. I'm sure I can find a job within a few days!"

----(!)----

Three months later I am sitting in an interview.

"So, I see here that you spent three years as a barista," Charlene said as she looked over my resume.

She was a beautiful woman in her mid twenties with dark taupe-brown skin, black hair, and dark brown eyes. She was beautiful but the gaze she fixed me with was intelligent and intimidating.

"Yes ma'am," I replied.

"Your qualifications are sound," She said as she put the resume on the desk and sat back to look at me over steepled fingers, "So tell me, Frederick, what makes you think you are the right man for this position?"

I smiled confidently, though truth be told I was scared shitless. I really needed this job. Jillian had been right. She had found a job within a week, but it was taking me much longer just to get a call back for an interview. To add fuel to the fire we moved into another economy apartment, but the rent was nearly twice what we were paying before. Money was starting to run low, so I need this job!

"Well," I said as confidently as I could muster, "When it comes to coffee there is much I don't know how to make. I'm smart. I finished high school with a four point oh GPA. I am good at what I know, and I am good at learning what I don't. I am eager. I am loyal. And I am discreet."

"Yes, discretion," Charlene said, obviously mulling over a thought, "If you finished school with a four point oh GPA, why didn't you go to college?"

"Honestly," I replied, "I didn't know what I wanted to do with my life. So, I was waiting until I had a better idea of what I wanted to do. Then my dad kicked us both out without warning and then divorce my mom. From there we have just been trying to get back on our feet. To that end we decided it was time to move somewhere no one knows us or my dad."

"I see you're wearing a wedding ring," Charlene said as she cut her eyes to my hand and then back to me, "If you're struggling so, it seems an inopportune time to be getting married. Of course, love and babies very rarely wait for ideal circumstances. Tell me about your family."

She hadn't really asked a question, but every statement called into question my rational and decision making ability. Maybe I should address that then, "Yes, I am married. I've known Jillian all my life. I'd like to think it was my struggles this past year that made me realize how much I love her. So despite our hardships we are committed to each other and our new baby."

"Oh congratulations," Charlene purred as she gave me a genuinely warm smile, "Babies are always a blessing. Untimely at times, but always a blessing."

"Thank you," I replied with a smile.

Charlene leaned forward and picked up another folder, she flipped it open, and then she read the contents, "Jillian Elaine Bruce. Thirty-six years old. Used to be married to George Frederick Bruce. Currently divorced. Has one son, Frederick Bartholomew Bruce. Has one daughter, Mary Elenore Bruce. Currently living with her son and daughter."

Looking up at me, her dark brown eyes were as hard as steel before she asked, "So, tell me again, who is your wife?"

I suddenly had to swallow, my mouth being dry before I said, "I can explain."

"Just answer the question," Charlene said, her voice cool but firm, "Who is your wife?"

I closed my eyes and winced before opening them and looking her straight in her cold brown eyes before I answered, "Jillian Elaine Bruce is my wife, and Mary Elenore Bruce is our daughter."

I waited for the gasp of disgust, the irate tirade, but it didn't come. Instead, Charlene was smiling at me. I opened my mouth to try and explain, but she cut me off, "I do not need to hear explanations, or excuses. It really is none of my business. I just want to know one thing. Do you love her, or was this all just an accident?"

"I love her, ma'am," I answered, "I will never treat Jillian like my dad did. I will make her happy, one way or another, here or somewhere else."

"I think here is better than somewhere else," Charlene chuckled, "Granted not many do as extensive background checks as we do, but still, I can't imagine anyone else being okay with an employee that is committing incest. I, on the other hand, think that makes you the perfect person to come work for me."

"Really?" I gasped, "I have the job?"

Charlene smiled and nodded, "Yes, you start Monday."

"Thank you ma'am! Thank you so much!" I gushed as I bonded to my feet. Charlene stood too and held out her hand, but in my enthusiasm I hugged her.

She chuckled and I realized I might be out of line and let go with an apology, but Charlene didn't get on to me. Instead she made an offer, "Tell me Frederick, how loyal would you be if I could get you a real, and legal, marriage certificate?"

----(!)----

Frederick went home and told Jillian everything. That he had a job and was going to be making enough that she would be able to quit and stay home with their new baby. She laughed and cried, and then they hugged. Later that night she rewarded him in other more intimate ways.