FG - Tales from the Volton Ch. 02

Story Info
Hotwife842
9.9k words
3.64
7.8k
9
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/24/2022
Created 03/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,177 Followers

Chapter 02- Hotwife842

"Welcome to the Volton. My name is H.R. I am your host as you explore this fine establishment. It's a restaurant, a nightclub, a strip club, a coffee bar, even a brothel, and much more. It's an adult playground like you have never seen before where you are limited only by your own morality.

Of course, in such a workplace you may hear all sorts of lies, rumors, and stories. Do not worry yourself. It is my job to gather up all of those lies, rumors, and stories. I weed out the lies, investigate the rumors, and then I will tell the stories just as if you heard them from the person themselves.

Oh?

You've heard a rumor about a particular member?

Missus Hotwife842?

Oh yes, I have indeed heard of her.

Do I know her story?

Why yes I do!

Come with me and let me tell you all about how she got started."

----(!)----

"Come on honey!" My husband begged as he dabbed cologne into his hand, rubbed them together, and patted his face, "I know it has been a long day but it's friday night! Let's go out! To a club maybe and dance, maybe eat a little dinner, and then we can see where it goes from there!"

My husband, Oliver Hart, is my high school sweetheart. I am Brunhilde Hart. We graduated school seven years ago, got married, and soon after had a little boy, Jasper. Yes I am one of those high school clichés. Had sex with my sweetheart during prom. I was a virgin and so excited to finally lose it to my boyfriend. You know, since it's such a horrible thing to be, right? Isn't that how all the high school coming of age movies portray it? Anyway, a few weeks later guess what, "I'm pregnant!"

Jasper was born that fall. I was eighteen, and so was Oliver. That was a tumultuous year, but we made it, and then two years later I gave birth to our daughter, Shawna. Seven years later, Jasper is almost seven and Shawna is almost five. Now I am twenty-five and I finally have my pre-baby body back!

With a father that was Irish and a mother that was Norwegian, I am a pretty even mix of both. My hair is fiery red, long, and straight. I have clear blue eyes, and milk white skin with red freckles. I used to have nice C-cups for breasts, but after two pregnancies they are very bountiful F-cups. I was never a hardcore weight lifter, but to get my body back I have to say that I did join a gym and worked very hard to tone up. I slimmed down my waist and now have a very nice four-pack belly, only a small roundness to my lower abdominals that bespeaks to my previous pregnancies, and I worked my ass off, literally, to trim down and tone my buns back into large capital-C's in profile and large bubbles from behind. As for Oliver, well, he always looked good. He was a jock and never stopped working out. He was my very own Brad Pitt.

"Honey, I am so tired tonight," I whined, "Can't we go tomorrow night?"

"Come on Bru," He begged, "We need a date night, and besides I've already called Pauline and asked her to babysit the kids for us!"

"But!" I complained with a shake of my head.

"Look!" He interrupted, "It's only 5 o'clock right now. Why don't you go take a bath? Relax and freshen up. I will make dinner and drinks, and if you still don't want to go then we can go some other time."

I couldn't say no. Oliver never offered to cook unless he wanted something really badly. So I nodded and gave him a smile and a quick kiss before I headed to the bathroom to take a bath. An hour later I heard a shriek come from the kitchen and thought that maybe Oliver had hurt himself, or worse maybe Jasper had gotten into something!

Jumping out of the bath I grabbed a towel and quickly wrapped it around my breasts before running out of the bathroom and through the master bedroom. Scared half out of my mind, I twisted the doorknob and pulled it open only to be frozen in place by what I heard, "Ha! Ha! Ha! Faster! Fuck me baby!"

Shocked out of my mind, pain stabbed my heart like a knife had been driven in to the hilt. The towel wrapped around my body fell to the floor. It didn't even register that the bedroom door was half open. I knew the voice that was mewling so sweetly from the kitchen. It was Pauline, the babysitter. She was... eighteen now, I think? She was thirteen when she started babysitting for us five years ago, and now, she was fucking my husband!

"Shhh!" Oliver shushed in a near hiss, "Bru is in the bath! She's not asleep, and she certainly is not dead! She will hear you if you keep moaning like that!"

"So!" The little twat said bitchily, "Maybe she should find out. Maybe then she'd work harder to satisfy your needs."

She laughed at her own words then added, "Then again maybe not, if she finds out then I wouldn't get to have this fine fucker slamming my cunt every time I come over, now would I?"

Every time? I shrieked in my head. How long has this been going on? How long have they been fucking?

In a daze, I walked down the hallway and peaked around the corner into the kitchen and there they were. Pauline was bent over the kitchen table with her ass high in the air, and she was completely fucking naked!

I noticed strange things like Pauline had golden skin and golden blond hair, and she had no tan lines. She was petite, standing maybe five feet tall. Her ass was thick for her size, well rounded and shaped like a perfect heart. When Oliver slid out of her, I saw that her pussy was completely smooth and hairless, and her vulva was rosy and wet from her arousal and creamy from previous loads of cum. Was he fucking her raw? Further up the table it was easy to see that she had small breasts, B-cups if not A-cups.

"Oh yes!" She wailed suddenly, causing me to jump and take a step back, "Fuck me deeper baby! DEEPER!"

Oliver rammed all the way inside her, every thrust ending with his thighs and balls slapping her ass and pussy in a resounding "whack whack whack whack" that seemed to echo off the walls and reverberate through my heart.

My chest hurt as I clutched at my own breast, and then Oliver growled, "Fuck! I'm cumming again!"

He slammed in fast and hard, and then thrust in super deep and stayed there. He groaned and Pauline gasped as they orgasmed together!

I... I didn't know what to do. Taking a step back, I walked back to my room in a daze. Before I knew what I was doing I was sitting back down in the bath water and scooting my ass down to the heels of my feet. I laid down and watched as the water washed over my head. It was like I was looking up at a mirror from underneath the water. Slowly the oxygen in my lungs started burning. I let bubbles escape my lips until everything was gone and all I had to do was inhale and this nightmare would be over!

Jasper and Shawna flashed in my mind. What would happen to them if I ended myself here and now? Oliver wouldn't be affected by my suicide. He would probably marry Pauline, then who the hell knew how they would treat my babies? Especially after having a few babies with Pauline. With a gasp I sat up out of the water and wiped my face. No! I would not let Oliver off so easily, or Pauline. If he wanted to fuck the little slut, so be it.

Getting out of the bath, I dried off. I blew my hair out until I looked like a redheaded Stevie Nix and put on makeup. When I left the bathroom I was done up and shaved from my pussy all the way to my toes. Opening the closet I reached in for the dress that got me pregnant the first time. A forest green ultra-tight mini-dress that was made for when my breasts had been C's and my hip measurement had been thirty-four inches instead of thirty-eight.

Slipping it on, I hissed as some of the threading in the seams popped. It was supposed to be stretchy! Slowly, I squeezed my breasts into the halter top. The result was that the dress pushed everything up like I was wearing a renaissance corset. I was very nearly popping out of the dress. Then I had to shimmy the bottom down over my significantly thicker ass and wider hips. Once the dress was in place, it just barely was low enough to cover my now smooth, milk-white pussy. However, the bottom two inches of my ass cheeks were exposed!

Looking into the closet, I pulled out rust-red stiletto buckle-pumps and slipped them on. When I walked out to the living room and kitchen, dinner was set on the same table where Pauline had been a half-hour earlier.

Looking around I found Pauline sitting on the couch playing with Shawna.

"Mmm," I hummed at the smells of steak, sautéed green long beans, and chopped potatoes covered in bacon and steak seasoning, "Dinner smells delicious Oliver, thank you!"

Pauline looked up and her eyes opened wide expressively, in shock at my appearance. When Oliver turned around to look at me, his mouth dropped open, and I could see his naked arousal in his eyes.

"Shit! You look stunning!" He exclaimed.

"Why thank you Oliver," I purred as I sat down and my dress rolled up my ass to show that I had no panties on.

Pauline recovered from her shock and her face blushed. It wasn't envy though, she was jealous.

He quickly made me a plate and poured me a full glass of red wine before joining me. We ate and drank, and nearly at the end I finally asked, "So, where are you taking me tonight?"

"Oh, um, I was thinking of taking you to a new place I just heard of," He answered.

"Oh?" I replied, then asked, "What is the place called?"

"Um, the Volton," He stammered as he ogled my breasts and then my pussy.

"Good, it sounds like fun!" I chirped happily as I bit into my last piece of steak. If I had my way, I was going to need all the energy I could get before the night was done.

Thirty minutes later I kissed Jasper and Shawna good night. I smirked knowingly at Pauline who gave me a surprise look before she recovered and smiled back, and then we left for the club.

----(!)----

An hour later Oliver was leading me into the building with a huge purple neon sign announcing the Volton. After paying the entry fee, he passed the Dining Room and headed for the Ballroom. When the door opened, electronica pulsed through my body all the way to my core. Within seconds I was biting my bottom lip as my head bobbed and my hips twerked.

Taking my hand, Oliver led me through the doors and straight out and onto the dance floor. Turning to me he shifted from foot to foot as he started moving with the rhythm of the music. My swaying and bobbing were limited by my high-heels, still, I was able to turn around and twerk my ass on Oliver's crotch until I felt his dick stiffen. Smiling delightedly, I took the opportunity to scan the crowd around me.

The room was packed with people. Men and women dressed in evening clubwear. Most women in the room ranged from pretty to stunningly beautiful, which made me feel a bit insecure. All of them wore mini-skirts with blouses or mini-dresses that were short and very tight. It also seemed that most of the dresses or blouses made it impossible to wear a bra. Of course my dress was the same way, but clearly evident that at least half of the women were wearing some form of panties. Gauging by their panty lines they were thongs or g-strings. Smirking with satisfaction, I was happy that I wasn't wearing any. It did dampen the thrill somewhat though that the other half of the women in the room also weren't wearing any either.

As for the men, they ranged around five-eight to six-two. The shortest were either very slim or stout but as the men grew taller more often there were some very athletically cut guys that made my mouth salivate and pussy grow warm and hungry! Almost all of them wore skinny slacks with skinny shirts, even if they were way too big for it. The rest of the guys wore full skinny suits. They way their clothes fit those hunky guys, I almost walked off from Oliver right then to find two or five of them and see if they couldn't satisfy me!

It was as I was twerking my pussy on Oliver's thigh when a couple, a gorgeous man with a very pretty partner, maybe she was his wife, that I noticed that I seemed to be pretty close to the low end of the age spectrum for the women in the room. The age of the women seemed to range from eighteen all the way to sixty. Looking around sharply at the men it seemed to me that they ranged from twenty-four to maybe forty. Forty-five tops. Also, there were twice as many men as women. Maybe fifteen to twenty women, and thirty to fifty men. I smiled. I liked those odds. Wouldn't have cared a couple of hours ago, before I knew Oliver was a fucking cheater! But now, "Rawr!"

It was high time I got my hunt on!

I smiled at every guy that made eye contact with me. When I turned back around to rub my breasts on Oliver's chest the press of male bodies all around us pressed in. Within seconds hands that were not Oliver's grab my ass. It was then that I realized that he hadn't so much as touched me since dragging me out onto the dance floor. Looking up I caught him making eyes at one of the youngest girls around us. Stepping away from him, I let the crowd of men swarm around me and push Oliver away.

There was a feeble, "Bru!"

The music drowned out his yelling my name as I let the four guys dancing around me guide me to the opposite side of the Ballroom. There were several firm squeezes of my ass as all four men took turns as I twisted around so that I could twerk on one after the other. Hard thick socks pressed against their slacks and pushed in between my ass cheeks, and then a couple bold hands grabbed the bottom of my dress and pulled up!

Once the hem was above my ass the whole thing rolled up to my natural waist exposing everything from a hand's breadth above my navel and below to the four men around me and everyone else in the vicinity. Women around us glared at me while I returned a Cheshire Cat smile and ignored them. Four guys dancing around me quickly turned into six and then eight. Another set of hands pushed the top of my dress down and my breasts popped out and bounced exaggeratedly. The guys wooted!

"You're gorgeous!" One said.

"Oh mama! Have my babies!" Another cried as he fanned himself.

I smiled but kept dancing as one man after another came up and wrapped strong arms around me. My ass was exposed. Bare naked for all of them to admire and fondle. It wasn't long before a hand slipped between my ass cheeks and two fingers pushed up inside my vagina!

"Mmm," I moaned as I shifted my feet and spread my legs so that the fingers could delve deeper.

They didn't stay long before another hand grabbed my ass then pushed in to play with my vulva and clitoris. When the hand left I twisted around and started grinding my ass on another man. His dick was a hardened stick slapping at my ass cheeks from beneath his pants. Hands fondled my breasts while several of the guys stared at my hairless pubic mound.

I smiled invitingly.

Behind me the man's face was in my hair. I could feel him smelling me. His hands brushed across my ass cheeks, and then I felt his dick press between them. One of the many men in front of me, an attractive man, tall and broad across the shoulders, walked up and rubbed his hands down my belly, over my pubic mound, and slid his fingers between my labia.

He nodded his head to a side door, and I mouthed, "No. Here. Now."

With a smile he looked across the Ballroom where Oliver was and mouthed "Husband?"

I nodded.

He smiled and nodded then unzipped his fly and whipped out a long, already hard, dick that was very impressive. It had me swallowing thirstily. Closing the distance between us, his dick pressed into my lower belly before sliding down to pulse and throb against my pussy. He put his hands on my waist and slid them down to grab two greedy handfuls of my ass cheeks. This allowed the dick of the man behind me to push between my cheeks and press right against my anus. I couldn't break my eyes away from the man's gaze that was before me. His dick pushed through my thighs and I could feel his head pressing against the lips of my vagina. Just a little more and he would enter me. Pressure from behind said just a little more and the man behind me would be inside me too.

"Please! Yes!" I moaned, though I couldn't be heard over the music.

He smirked at me, and then pulled out a card. He slipped it into my dress just below my breasts where it had pulled down, and then he left.

Another man replaced him and another after the that man, but none of them ever went so far as to actually fuck me! They only left me and my pussy in a heat of dripping arousal. The music ended, and with a wink I sent the latest guy on his way.

Quickly. As quickly as I could, I tried to pull my dress back into place. It was hard to get on the first time. Now it was nearly impossible to pull over my breasts and push down over my hips and ass. A crowd gathered to watch and appreciate my struggle. It was hard but not impossible. Once it was fixed I went to go find Oliver. I found him talking to the slim girl that looked barely eighteen.

"I need to go to the bathroom! Why don't you get us drinks!" I yelled.

"Okay," He agreed with a nod while casting guilty glances at the girl beside him.

Shaking my head angrily, I figured now was as good a time as ever, "I don't fucking care if your flirting with her anymore. I know your fucking Pauline!"

Oliver's eyes went as big as saucers.

The girl beside him laughed, but waved her hands in surrender when I looked at her before asking, "Who's Pauline?"

"The babysitter," I said, "She's been working for us for five years. Since she was thirteen. She's only eighteen now. About your age right? Seems he's got a thing for little girls. Maybe you should ask Oliver here how long he's been fucking Pauline?"

Then I turned and left.

Making my way to what looked like an exit that could possibly lead to a bathroom, I pulled the card out of my dress and read it.

'Welcome to the Volton. You have been invited to become a member. Please present this to any staff member and you will be shown how to join.'

Looking up, I found a bouncer standing in the corner. Checking my dress one more time I did my best sexy walk to the man. The giant black man smiled as I approached. Once I was within hearing distance in the loud room, which meant I was so close my breasts were pressing into his arm, he asked, "Can I help you miss?"

"Yes, I was given this," I answered and handed him the card.

He looked at it, looked me up and down, and then pulled a radio from his waist and spoke into it. Afterward, he smiled at me and said, "Just wait a moment, someone is on their way here right now to show you to the membership desk."

I nodded and waited. A few minutes later a pretty, middle aged woman walked up and introduced herself, "Hello, my name is Jasmin. I will be your escort. Please follow me."

"Nice to meet you Jasmin," I greeted with a handshake, "Please, lead the way."

She did. Pushing through a second set of doors that led to another room filled with music. Strippers and go-go dancers moved and swayed on stages or tables while men and women sipped amaretto, whiskey, or wine.

"This room is called the Lounge," Jasmin said as she led me through the room to another set of doors.

The next room was full of men and women strung up and tied and all sorts of devices of domination. Other men and women I could only assume were their partners whipped, tickled, or spanked them. Still other men and women were tied up while a single partner to multiple partners fucked them into mindless euphoria.

Watching me, gauging my reaction to the scene, Jasmin continued, "This room is called the Basement. From here we will descend those stairs. This building has several sub-levels that are split into what we call the Nine Vices. Some folks call them the Nine Hells, not that they are actually hellish, it's just that each level caters to something that will send you to hell. Do you still want to proceed?"

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,177 Followers