FG - Tales from the Volton Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not really," I agreed.

She nodded as if she understood completely, then took a deep inhalation and sighed, "That makes this so much harder. Bru, you're pregnant."

My purse fell out of my hands and hit the floor as Milly and I stared at each other.

"What?" I asked, quickly followed by, "That can't be! We haven't had sex in..."

"Implantation was maybe eight to ten days ago, or so," Milly said, "You barely had enough HCG hormone in your system to register. Your vagina and uterus are healthy so the sex that got you pregnant could have been eight to sixteen days ago."

I swallowed loudly the spit in my mouth that preludes puking. I swallowed, and I kept on until I was sure I had my belly settled, "But it was in a hoarse gasp that I replied, "Please, tell me it is not so. I can't be pregnant now!"

Milly just shook her head before saying, "I wish I could Bru. I really do."

Tears of frustration welled up before I could do anything about them, and it was as I was wiping my cheeks that I asked, "Well, do you at least have that certificate of clean bill of health for me?"

"Nothing like that," Milly replied as she shook her head, "But I do have all the test results back."

She held the paperwork out, and I sniffled as I took them. Standing up I started to leave when Milly added, "I'll see you in a few months for your first prenatal check up."

I nodded, but it was in a daze that I drove home.

----(!)----

When I pulled into the driveway Pauline's car was on the street in its usual location and Oliver's pickup was in the driveway.

"Fuck!" I cursed loudly as I slammed the shifter into park and jumped out of the car.

Running to the front door, I took a deep breath and got my phone ready, then I threw the door open. Pointing my phone at the living room I started recording. Jasper and Shawna turned away from watching Blue's Clues to look at me with big eyes. Quickly I put my fingers to my signaling for them to be quiet. They nodded, but stood up on the couch for hugs as they smiled at me.

Giving them each a hug, I asked, "Where's daddy and Pauline?"

It was Shawna that answered by pointing back towards the bedrooms and said in a small voice, "They're talking."

Looking at Jasper I asked, "Do they go to the back and talk a lot?"

He nodded.

I tried to give Jasper and Shawna reassuring smiles as I said, "You two stay here and watch Blue's Clues. I need to go talk to daddy and Pauline."

They nodded and I left. It took everything in my power to not stomp in the unbridled fury that I felt. As soon as the kids said they were in the bedroom talking I knew which room it was. Taking hold of the doorknob of the master bedroom as quietly as I could, I turned, flung the door open, stepped in, and slammed the door!

Pauline screamed from her perch straddling Oliver. Both were laying on the bed with the covers kicked to the foot, and both were sweaty from fucking. They scrambled to break apart as Oliver cursed, "What the fuck?! Bru! Bru?"

He pushed Pauline off of him where she unceremoniously scrambled to find her clothes as cum dribbled from her pussy. As they rolled about I recorded everything. It didn't keep me from screaming though, "You fucking bastard! You not only fucked this... this... cunt in our home, you've also been fucking her in our room! In our bed!"

"Bru? Honey?" He said as he rolled off the bed and reached out to me, "I can explain!"

I danced away from him as I cried, "Don't call me that! You will never call me that again, and no.. you.. can't! There is no explanation for cheating! With a minor you fucking asshole!"

Every word, every sentence, was delivered at the top of my lungs, and broken only by my shuddering sobs. Oliver tried to approach and I danced away. Pauline got dressed as quietly as she could but as soon as she made to leave I cut her off.

"You!" I shrieked as I pointed at her, "You are fired! And do not ever come back to my home! Or ever ask for a reference! Now get out of my house!"

Pauline gave a single strangled squealing cry and then ran past me and out of the house.

Rounding on Oliver, I growled, "And you! You are fired too! Get your shit and get the fuck out of my house!"

"This is my house too," He started to object.

"Not anymore!" I yelled as I walked over to his dressers and started tossing his clothes onto the floor.

Looking sad faced and hurt, Oliver packed up all of the stuff he could fit into his pickup. Of course Jasper and Shawna overheard all the yelling and started crying when they realized mommy and daddy were fighting. It only got worse when they realized daddy was leaving. I soothed their crying and sent them to their rooms until I could make dinner. I never felt so angry and righteous in all my life, but I felt like I had a hole in my chest where my heart used to be as Oliver drove away to go find a motel.

That first night, making dinner for just me and the kids, I cried through every step of it. I set out the plates and called Jasper and Shawna, and then we all sat down and ate. They asked what would happen with daddy gone now, and quite frankly I didn't have any idea. Those weren't their questions exactly, but it was the underlying meaning behind them. They were scared, and so was I.

I knew dinner was good, even the kids commented on it, but it all tasted like charcoal in my mouth. We finished dinner, then spent the rest of the evening watching Disney movies. The scene where Elastigirl caught Mister Incredible with Mirage and thought they were having an affair hit me particularly hard and Jasper and Shawna tried to comfort me through the rest of the movie. The hardest part of the night was getting into bed and feeling so utterly alone. I lost track of time and how long I cried before sleep finally overcame me.

I spent the next couple of days coordinating with my lawyer and drawing up divorce papers. After the lawyer stuff I started looking for a new babysitter. Half way through the week my phone chirped with a notification. It read: "Your application has been reviewed and you have been accepted as a Gold member. Your membership fee has been billed. Your membership is active. Welcome to Club Volton, Hotwife842."

Unlocking my phone I opened up the App, selected the Member Services tab, then the Personal Information tab, and changed my Maternity Status to Pregnant. Next I started to change my Marital Status to Divorced but then hesitated. I already set my Alias as Hotwife842, and now I wouldn't exactly be a hot wife if I was divorced. Then there was the fact that some quests were for married women in particular. Then again there were quests for pregnant women in particular too. Switching my marital status back to married, I spent the next couple of days pondering the question of what I wanted.

Good babysitters were harder to find than I thought they would be. Girls too young couldn't stay out too late, nannies wanted crazy amounts of money, and an au pair is out of the question. Impatience began to wear on me. I wanted to return to the Volton and explore this new sexually awakened side of me, but I couldn't leave the kids home alone or with sitters that had to be home by ten at the latest. It took nearly a month before my answer appeared on my doorstep.

The doorbell rang while I was in the back folding laundry. Walking to the front door, I opened it, and standing there was Pauline. Suddenly all the rage I felt a month and a half ago was back. I wanted to jump her! Claw out her eyes and pull out her hair! Instead, I found myself growling, "What do you want whore?"

She stood there, her shoulders slumped and her eyes looking vacant and haunted. Then I saw all the bags at her feet and in her hands. She looked up at me and the tears she had just barely been holding back gushed forth as her mouth opened in a pained cry. Her bottom lip trembled as she fell to her knees and bent prostrate until her fingertips were just able to touch my shoes as she cried, "I am so so so sorry Missus Hart! So sorry! I was a fool, and a slut! Please, I beg you to forgive me and let me come live with you! I promise I will never betray you again!"

"No! You won't," I hissed as I slammed the door closed.

I heard Pauline yelp as she snatched her fingers out of the way just before they were smashed between the threshold and the door. She started crying then, and she never moved any more than the withdrawal of her fingers. She laid there prostrate for the rest of the afternoon. I knew this because I sat there on the other side of the door and listened to her cry.

When it was time to start preparing dinner I opened the front door. Pauline was still there bent double. She had quit crying but she sniffled still from time to time and her head rested on her forearms.

"Why aren't you with Oliver?" I asked harshly.

She didn't even look up when she answered, "I did move in with him. Then today I came home from shopping and found him fucking the motel desk clerk. She is very beautiful. That's when I screamed at him that I'm pregnant. He just looked at me like he didn't even know who I was. Shelby, that's the clerk's name, she just started laughing at me!"

"If he cheated on me, his wife, what made you think that he wouldn't do it to you? Why didn't you go home?" I asked my tone hard and unsympathetic.

"I went to them," Pauline cried, "But when I told them I was pregnant and by whom, they said they didn't raise me to be a slut and whore, and that I couldn't come back and corrupt my siblings."

"You know this is what you deserve right?" I asked in a voice that was still as cold as steel.

"Yes," She hiccupped pitifully and started crying again, "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I'm sorry..." She repeated over and over again as I stood over glaring down at her back.

I only let it go on for five minutes before I finally growled, "Get up and come inside."

She frowned as she started to rise. She was stiff from spending half the day bent double. Giving her a hand up, I took two of the bags and led her back to a guest bedroom. Once we were in the room I closed the door and pulled Pauline to the bed and sat her down.

"If you want to live here with me then this is how it is going to be," I said firmly, "You are my bitch now. You will do what I tell you, when I tell you, and exactly how I tell you to do it. You are my slave. You will not be paid for any work I have you do. Your labor will be in thanks for my allowing you to live under my roof. There will be no men. At all! Unless I tell you that you may have a relationship, and you will not have any sex at all unless I say you may. Do you understand and agree to these terms? If not, then take your shit and leave."

Pauline's eyes had gotten bigger and bigger as I stated my terms, now they looked absolutely comical and dreadful. Her bottom lip trembled. Tears gathered on her bottom lashes, and then to my surprise she scooted off the bed and fell to her knees in front of me. She took my hands in hers and kissed them before she looked up at me and vowed, "Please let me live with you. From now on I am yours, body and soul. Ask whatever you wish and I will do my best to do it. I am your slave, and you are now my master, even to controlling my body. It is yours. I will never again do anything without your permission, and I will never again violate your trust."

I couldn't help but blink. I hadn't really believed she would swear to be my "slave". I had expected some form of negotiation. Some sort of weaseling to get out of as much of what I required as possible, but she hadn't. As a matter of fact, she had sworn herself to me for more than I had even thought of. She was giving me herself, her whole body, to do with as I see fit. Part of me wanted to tie her up and strap her until she was bruised from her heels to her shoulders.

Instead I took her chin between my thumb and fingers and raised her head up until our eyes were locked, and said, "Starting tonight you will babysit Jasper and Shawna anytime I am gone. You will clean the house and wash the clothes. When I am home you will assist me in everything I do, including making dinner. This will be your room, but I am lonely sleeping by myself so you will sleep in bed with me, and no that doesn't mean I want to have sex with you. Do you understand me slave?"

Pauline just looked at me for a long minute. I thought that maybe she was finally having second thoughts, but instead she whispered, "Yes mistress, I understand clearly."

I examined her eyes and face, looking for any hint of deception but I found none. Giving her a firm nod I turned to leave her in her room. When I reached the door I looked back at Pauline and said, "Unpack your things and then come help me make dinner."

Pauline looked down at the carpet before she answered, "Yes mistress."

----(!)----

We will stop here for now. I must return to my duties, and I need to wet my whistle before we continue this tale.

What?

Duchess of Debauchery?

So you have heard of that nickname. It was well earned, but here is yet another the Queen of Cum, and another is the Impregnable Heart. Yes, Hotwife842 has earned many titles, but none are so apt as the Black-hearted Widow, but is a tale for another time.

Oh!

When can we continue this tale of how Hotwife842 got her start?

Well, how about you come and find me tomorrow, and we will wrap up this little story.