FG - Tales from the Volton Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," I answered with a nod as I met her gaze.

"Okay then," She replied. Leading the way to the stairs, we descended to the first level. Upon exiting the stairwell she led me to an office to the immediate left. Inside there was a single desk and two chairs. Jasmin gestured for me to take a seat while she sat behind the desk, "I am the Manager. I run the day to day operation of the Volton. Lady Lust, the owner, is then able to come and go as she desires. Today she is away on sabbatical. I will process your registration. You need to pay the one time membership fee once we are finished though, understand?"

Digging into my dress under the armpit I pulled my identification and a credit card out of a hidden pocket and set them down on the desk in front of me. Jasmin smiled and reached over and pulled them back towards her with a purred, "Very good."

"Okay, do you have a smartphone?" She asked.

I nodded. It was the only thing I carried on a wrist tie.

"Good. We have an App. Just search Club Volton. Once you downloaded it, fill out the membership registration," She instructed as she made a copy of my license, "There are three tiers of membership. Gold, Silver, and Bronze. Gold costs five thousand dollars for women, and five hundred thousand for men. It used to be five million, but since Lady Lust took over after Lady Fornasia's retirement, she's made a few changes. Said it wasn't good that only the uber-rich could afford membership, and I must say accounting wise it didn't make much sense but it has grown our customer base and profits exponentially. Silver membership costs a thousand dollars for women and a hundred thousand for men. Bronze is two thousand for women and two-hundred thousand for men, because of additional liability."

"Why is it so much cheaper for women than men," I asked out of curiosity.

"Honestly," She chuckled, "I could go into this long spiel about the differences between men and women, animal instincts, differences of the sexes and all that, but I won't. The reality is, women draw men, but in order to draw women you have to pile on the honey. Make them feel safe and in control, and then show them how much money they can earn, and the lifestyle they could have if they just bend their morality a little bit."

"Wow!" I gasped, "I hope you don't tell all you new potentials that."

She chuckled and shook her head, "No, I do not, but I don't think you're one to be dissuaded by the truth of marketing."

"No I am not," I answered, "Actually I watch very little television these days because the commercials and, well the blatant social/political indoctrination most of the broadcasters tout as prime time television."

"Hmm, I can see you must be a real riot come Thanksgiving," She laughed.

I laughed but had to nod, "Sometimes."

We both chuckled but then there was a moment of silence as we both contemplated our personal views before Jasmin cleared her throat and said, "Well, back to club memberships. There is are difference in privileges in each tier depending on your sex. Men gain more access while women gain more control. All of it is administered through the App.

Obviously the gold membership is the premium tier. As a gold member, you, Brunhilde, as a woman would get to set your own parameters for the types of men you would like to... associate with. From physical requirements to personality. It can be based purely on stamina, dick size, or sperm volume. You can set up what kind of kinks you like and what you're interested in exploring. However, the premier perk is that you can rent a small room and entertain your clientele made up of your favorite club members. Once you've accumulated enough Fame you can set yourself up as a Madam and recruit female silver members into your... House, as it were, to work for you.

Once you establish your House, it is beneficial for Silver members to attach themselves to you because they will then get to use your membership privileges as long as they are a part of your House. You can also recruit ladies from outside to become club members. You will have to pay for their medical certificates, then pay their membership fee, but then they are immediately added to your House roster. Of course your House is virtual, only existing and managed in the ether of the App. However, there are Grand Halls that you may rent on sub-level three and four where you may create a retreat, or an entertaining room, for you and your girls."

"So, this is prostitution?" I asked curiously, aghast by the idea and repulsed.

Though, if I was that offended why was I still here?

"No," She replied, giving me a withering stare, "There are no transactions of money for services. However, this is a club where members are free to meet, and mingle, as they see fit. When these rendezvous happen then members are able to give and receive gifts... in appreciation. These gifts are purchased through the gift shop in the App."

"Gifts? Splitting hairs just a little, aren't we? What kinds of gifts?" I chuckled.

"The smallest gift is cologne and perfume," She answered, "Valued at twenty-five dollars. The next is shoes, valued at fifty dollars. It progresses from there all the way to Lamborghinis, mansions, European estates, and castles valued at twenty-five million dollars."

"So no money is exchanged, but these gifts can be purchased and given... in... appreciation for a service," I reiterated.

"Exactly," She replied with a devious smirk, "Those gifts are given through the App and then can be cashed in for money that is deposited directly into an account of your choosing. Of course, there is a handling fee of five percent on all transactions."

"Of course there is," I purred smartly.

She smiled, then continued, "Getting back on track, as a Gold member you would have full access to the Mission Board within the App. There are three main categories; Special Operations, Personal Requests, and General Missions.

Special Operations can only be requested by Gold members. These missions give the best gifts and the greatest amount of Fame. Certain missions are also mediated by Volton personnel to make sure everything is safe and no one is taken advantage of.

Personal Requests can be made by all members, and they are exactly that. For example, there are always requests for virgins. Please, don't ask me why. I've always thought that having a tigress that knows how to blow a dick so hard she's able to suck the cum straight out of a man's balls would be preferable to a quivering rabbit. Anyway, other requests are for milfs or lolis, or hotwives with husbands that want to watch, and then there are requests for wives in particular. Other requests are roleplay situational; hot nurse or doctor scenarios, the hot librarian, hot for teacher or for student, the siren in the bathtub or chance meeting in the shower. Stuff like that.

General Missions are quests made and given by the Volton staff. We do this to help keep things lively. Members are busy and the Quest board can grow stagnant. So, we provide quests for helping fulfilling needed rolls within the establishment. These quests are personnel we need in our more common areas.

For the Dining Room there are the Nyotaimori and Nantamoiri quests. The Ballroom sometimes submits the Dancing under the Moon quest. The Lounge has the standing quests Dancing with the Maypole, Less is More, and Jump on the Tables. The Basement, well, they have standing requests as well, but I will let you peruse them on your own."

"So what are the benefits of being a Silver member," I asked.

She took a breath and replied, "Female Silver members have access to all three mission classes, but they may only submit personal requests. Their full body stats are available to be seen by anyone. Also, quest rewards are always at the bottom of the mission page. A silver member may accept a mission, or make their own request, but they can't negotiate the mission rewards like a gold member can. They can not rent rooms or grand halls either, and they can't start a House."

"What about bronze members," I asked now just wanting to get this done and over with.

"Bronze members are the most restricted," Jasmin said as she shook her head, "Bronze members may only accept missions or rendezvous with other Bronze members since they are registered as having an STD. Any mission or request made by a bronze member is also stamped with a bronze star."

"Wow," I gasped, "You actually let people with STDs into this club?"

"We require regular medical certificates from all members. However, if we didn't allow some form of membership then they would join anyway and we wouldn't have any control or idea until everyone was infected," She explained, "Trust me, I am with you on that point. However, this way we have a measure of control, and they get to have their sexual interludes with others like themselves.

"So what now?" I asked.

She smirked but then grew serious again before answering, "First, I also have to inform you that that pregnancy is not our responsibility. It is yours. So make sure you're protected and on contraception, unless you are wanting to get pregnant."

I nodded that I understood.

She continued, "You should also know that male Gold members are not required to use contraception as part of the perks of their package. Silver members are required to use condoms or be sterilized. If you believe a member has violated the rules and you become pregnant you may seek mediation from the Volton staff. We will conduct an investigation and fines and reparations will be carried out if the accusation is true."

I nodded again and Jasmin chuckled, "Now, let's start with the fees and membership. Everything will depend on your physical. The sooner you visit your doctor and get a certificate stating you don't have any STDs, and upload it to the App, the better. Once that is done it is only a matter of you choosing your membership level."

Looking down at the App I quickly filled out everything. My personal information. My sex history. Why I was interested in joining the club. What my kinks and fetishes were. What types of men I like physically, personality, dick size, etc. When I was finished Jasmin asked, "So Missus Hart, what type of membership would you like to purchase tonight?"

I didn't even hesitate, "Gold."

Jasmin smiled as she purred, "Welcome to the Volton.

She waited until the transaction was processed, and then walked over to a table and pulled out a drawer. She pulled out a small box, lifted something out, then came back and motioned for me to hold out my left hand. I held it out and she clipped a gold chain on my wrist, "There is a chip inside this bracelet that will let you into the Basement and any sub-level."

"Really," I gasped in shock.

Jasmin nodded, "The upper club portion is open from eleven to four in the morning, but the building is available to club members twenty-four seven."

"I see, thank you," I said as I stood up to leave.

Jasmin smiled and shook my hand as she said, "Welcome to the Volton."

----(!)----

I found my own way back to the Ballroom. When I found Oliver he was still talking with the girl I left him with, but this time she was sitting in a stool, her legs were spread open so Oliver could stand between them, and he had his hand up her dress as they kissed. Apparently he had a really good excuse for cheating and liking lolis.

Turning right around I sauntered over to the Lounge's bar. Sitting in a stool I waved the barkeep over. He walked up with a warm smile. He was good looking. He stood about six feet tall, with curly golden hair and gray-blue eyes that were almost an aqua green. He had a strong nose but not overbearing and square jaw. His lips, oh god, I could kiss those lips all night! They were so masculine but also so plump.

"What will it be?" He asked.

"A dirty martini, all stirred up, with two olives," I answered as I gave him my best "I'm ready to fuck if you are" smile.

He returned a patient smile as he started making my drink. As I watched him, part frustration that he wasn't taking my very obvious bait, and part cold fury at Oliver's cheating made me blurt out, "Am I ugly?"

He looked up, his expression startled when I asked again, "Am I ugly, or is it just that all men suck?"

"Miss," He began as he composed himself, then he paused to think over what he was about to say before continuing, "I meet a lot of very beautiful women while doing my job..."

"I bet you do," I mumbled.

"But," he continued, "None of them are half as beautiful as you. Only my wife is more beautiful. And no, I don't think that all men suck. Some of us are faithful."

"You're married!" I gasped, though as soon as the words escaped my lips I cringed.

Of course he was married! He was my age or a couple years older, and very good looking. There was no way some lady hadn't hooked that catch, taken him home, and eaten him alive!

"Yes, happily," He replied with a smirk as he finished my martini and grabbed a coaster before setting both down in front of me. Holding a hand out to shake he said, "It's very nice to meet you, my name is Frederick."

Taking his hand, I gave him a firm shake before replying, "Hi Frederick, I'm Brunhilde, but you can call me Bru."

"Alright then," He chuckled, "Then you can call me Freddy. Though I have to tell you, only my mother and my wife call me that."

"Really," I purred and raised my eyebrows, "I don't want to step on any toes!"

He laughed and waved it away, but then he leaned in and grew more serious as he asked, "So what brings you to this fine establishment?"

"My husband," I answered, my tone frosty.

"Oh," He sighed and shook his head, "I am so thankful for my job, and to Lady Lust for giving me an opportunity, but I would never bring my wife here. Not if I intended to keep her."

"You must see this a lot," I said.

He nodded then looked out over the crowd pointedly before saying, "This club feeds off vice, sexual vice specifically. A man that brings his wife here is a man already looking for an exit from their marriage, or he wants his wife to find one, and I suppose the same goes for wives that bring their husbands here. Usually one or both already have one foot out the door, or they have a lover with one foot in."

"You sound like a scholar," I laughed, but had to admit I agreed.

"Most barkeeps are," He laughed now in return, "We see a lot of humanity from behind this bar, and we watch the same tragic stories play out over and over again."

"Well, I'd like to say "not this time", but I would be lying," I said as I tipped my martini up and drank it all in one go, "You see, I found out that my beloved husband of seven years, and two children, is fucking the babysitter!"

I set the martini glass down and then I pointed two fingers like I was making a gun and continued, "And right, at this very moment, he is in the Ballroom three knuckles deep in some little cunt whispering sweet nothings into her ear! So, no, I guess I will not be setting any new fads tonight."

Freddy's gaze was sad and concerned as he looked at me, then he took my martini glass and made me another. When he set it in front of me he said softly enough for only me to hear, "The rest are on me. You can stay here for as long as you need to."

I gave him an appreciative smile, and then purred, "I really wish you weren't married right now."

He smiled and shook his head, then said, "If I wasn't, you'd be my type. If that is any consolation."

I gave him a closed mouth smile, but I didn't feel it. Everything felt numb. I pinched my skin and looked around, but I wasn't drunk. It was just that I was physically and emotionally tired. When I looked up Freddy was still there. Leaning in to take my martini, I tossed it back then set the glass back down with the hand that had my new bracelet and my phone on it before and said, "Well, you weren't kidding about finding a reason to leave. Oliver, my soon to be ex-husband brought me here and now look! I am a Gold member, so my dear Freddy you will be seeing a lot more of me!"

This time Freddy's gaze was truly sad, but he didn't say anything. He just stood there and made me one martini after another.

Eventually Oliver came looking for me, and it was a very naked me dancing on a table with a go-go dancer that he carried out to the car and took home.

----(!)----

It took two days to recover from drinking all those martinis. After that the house was very subdued. Not the kids mind you, they were as happy and vivacious as ever. It was Oliver, and Pauline. They tiptoed around as if they were afraid any sound would set off a hurricane. Neither said a thing, or apologized, nothing. They just cast nervous glances at each other.

I on the other hand took to wearing my lingerie around the house, and when Oliver made sly attempts at petting me or flirting I shot him down cold with a slap on the hand or a glare. Then I managed to take both of their phones and took pictures of all their texts back and forth, and even took pictures of the naked photos they sent each other for the last three years.

Fifteen!

Pauline had been fifteen when Oliver started fucking her!

Of course he had been twenty-three, but still!

Amidst all of it, I scheduled a doctor's visit and told her what I needed. She took cultures and drew blood, and then all I could do was wait. After that I called a lawyer. The best divorce attorney in town, and I showed her everything I had.

For the next two weeks I periodically opened up the Club Volton App and perused the features and missions, then the doctor called and asked me to come in. When I walked into her office it looked exactly the same as before, small and sterile. A couple of photos showed she had a family. Medical books filled shelves with Doctor Mildred Smit's plaques of educational achievements tastefully scattered about throughout the books. The woman herself sat behind a large metal desk that immediately reminded me of school.

She gave a warm smile as I sat in one of two chairs on the opposite side of the desk from her. Mildred was a small woman in her early to mid-thirties. She was so short she was almost childlike in her stature standing only four and a half feet tall, but what she lacked in height she more than made up for in womanly curves. She had very nice C-cup breasts captured and held in a small black lace bra that was very admirable through her gossamer cream blouse. Her waist was small, her belly almost flat, it did curve in and out sinuously in a very feminine way, and she wore dark burgundy slacks that accented just how broad her hips were and thick her bottom was for a woman as petite as her.

"Thank you for coming in, Bru," She greeted me warmly as she stood up and walked around the desk. As usual she had on platform pumps that added another two inches to her height. She would still fall four inches short of five feet. She took my hands and I leaned in as she kissed me on each cheek. It was a habit she had with all her clients, then she let go and leaned back against her desk, "So, some good news and bad."

"Bad?" I gasped, my mind going first to the most horrible possible outcome as I growled, "That rat bastard!"

Milly laughed but raised her hands to forestall me, "Wait wait, let me finish."

I blinked, my mouth half open with what I was about to declare I was going to do to Oliver.

Taking my silence as permission to continue, Milly announced, "First, you are completely STD free. I will not ask about the probability of your husband cheating on you since you requested this test, but seeing your reaction right now I think I have my answer."

I nodded to which she pursed her lips before she continued, "This also means that as of right now, most likely his other sexual partners are clean as well, though I am sure that is of no consolation to you."