FG - Tales from the Volton Ch. 03

Story Info
The Making of a Madam.
9.6k words
4.38
2.8k
5
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/24/2022
Created 03/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,172 Followers

Chapter 03- The Making of a Madam

"Good evening!

Yes it is marvelous, isn't it?

Oh.

Why, yes I did say to return today didn't I, and that I would finish Hotwife842's story. Well then, let's get comfortable. Let's see, where did we leave off?

Oh, Pauline?

Ah yes, the story is really about to take off now!

Sit, sit!

Okay?

Here we go!"

----(!)----

It was after seven by the time I left the house with instructions for Pauline to stay home with the kids and to go to bed after they were asleep. Then I drove away in the family van headed for the Volton. Nearly two months pregnant now and a month and a half later, even though I still didn't show at all, by the time the club loomed up before me I was nervous.

As I walked in the front door the hostess scanned my bracelet and then passed me through. I went straight to the Lounge and sat at the bar. When Freddy saw me he smiled and waved before coming over.

"A dirty martini all stirred up with two olives?" He asked.

Giving him a smile, I nodded and asked, "How's the family?"

"Happy," He answered, "Jillian, my wife, just informed me that we are expecting our seventh child in the next few months."

"Oh! Congratulations!" I purred but was secretly staggered that he had seven children by one woman, and his wife to boot!

"Yeah this one was a surprise," He admitted with a bit of a chagrined smirk, "We were thinking of stopping at six, but now with seven on the way I guess it will be eight that we stop at."

He looked at me and I must have looked as puzzled as I felt. If they were having seven, and had wanted to stop at six, then why have eight?

He grinned and shook his head as he explained, "My wife likes even numbers. Especially when it comes to children. Says that it is better if they have a friend rather than be alone, or the odd one out. Anyway, that's what she says and how she feels, and I don't mind giving her as many children as she wants. I make bank here so having a big family isn't a problem."

"As long as you're both happy that is all that matters," I said as I tipped my martini to him then sipped it.

With a satisfied sigh I set the martini down and told him about my last month and a half, even being pregnant. When he heard his expression firmed as he took my martini and dumped it out. I squawked in protest, but he ignored me. Skewering two cherries, he plopped them into a new martini glass and pushed the pink drink across the bar to me.

"What is it," I asked, skepticism thick in my voice.

"A Shirley Temple," He answered with a grin.

"Of course it is," I retorted sarcastically and gave him a mischievous one sided smile before picking it up and sipping like it was alcoholic. Sitting the drink down I said, "So, do you get protective of all the expecting ladies here, or is it just me?"

He washed a glass as he thought about the question, then answered after he put it aside to dry, "Generally, I am just protective of women and children. But, I would be lying to myself if I didn't admit that you feel a little special to me as well."

I smiled. It felt good to be considered special to someone. I had felt I was to Oliver, but that was gone now, and it left a gaping chasm in my heart. With Freddy's confession though it felt like a little spark of warmth filled that chasm. Just a little bit.

I nodded my head and looked down at my Shirley Temple. When I looked back up I admitted to Freddy, "You will see me a lot from now on. I hope we keep on being friends. It's nice to know that there is a man that knows me and thinks I'm special. It... warms my heart. Anyway, I know I have no chance of winning you away from your wife, and even if I did, then I wouldn't like you anymore. So, please, stay just the way you are!"

Freddy gave me a long thoughtful look, and then nodded before replying, "I hope we are always friends too, Brunhilde. You can come hang out and we can talk anytime. About anything. I know what you will be doing here, and you'll get no judgment from me. And don't worry, I will continue to ignore your flirting and advances."

I gave him another devastating smile. My best, most seductive smile I knew how to give, then threw back my Shirley Temple, ate my cherries, and gave him a wink and a tip before sliding off the stool and leaving with a farewell wave and a wink.

A visit to the bathroom made sure that everything was still in place. Entering the Basement I walked through an array of men and women hanging by ropes or buckled to frames as men fucked women, women fucked men, and a diverse array of paddling, switching, and flogging. There were those with feathers, nipple clamps, and labia pinchers. Weights hung from men's testicles or dicks. They all looked pained but also feverish and euphoric.

Setting a pace that brooked no interruptions I made for the stairs leading to the sub-levels. Jasmin's office was on the immediate left. Opposite of her door was a door I had seen on my first visit to this level. It made more sense to me now than it did then. A clear sign in raised brass font announcing, Waiting Room. Walking through the door and into the room was like walking into Starbucks. Men and women sat at tables or on couches. There was a bar that served tea, coffee, or any alcoholic beverage that might be wanted. There was a hot deli and a cold deli serving food that looked like it could have come from any five star restaurant to food you might get at a fuel station. The room was only about half full, so it wasn't a problem finding a chair to sit in as I unlocked my phone and brought up the CV App. As a matter of fact almost everyone was on their phones, though I wasn't sure if we were all on the same App.

Selecting the Mission Board, I quickly scrolled through the Special Operations. There were four missions: Virgin Impregnation, Loli Impregnation, Hotwife Impregnation, and Milf Impregnation. The first two were none selectable since I was not a virgin, and my personal information on height, weight, and measurements said I was no loli in appearance. A quick call to Jasmin had confirmed that all lolis were women eighteen and older that were petite and youthful in appearance. The objective of the Volton was to cater to a fantasy not an abusive industry. The next two, the hotwife and milf, would have been available to me except that I was already pregnant, and changing my Maternity Status must have disqualified me.

Scrolling down to Personal Requests, there were eight quests: Oh to fuck a Loli, Wanted - Young Pregnant Hotwife, Goldielocks and the Three Bears, Wolf and Three Pawgs, Wolf and Red Riding Hood, Got Milf, Wanna Fuck Pawgy-Style, and Wanted - Hotwife. I snickered through reading the titles. They were awful! But, the rewards were good. The two best being the Loli and the Pregnant Hotwife quests. Each awarded a Cristian Louboutin purse worth a thousand dollars, and 1000 Fame.

A quick scan of the General quests showed that none of those house quests awarded nearly as much for the amount of time. Thinking of the time, I checked it and then made my quest selections.

There were several hisses as the quests disappeared from others screens in the room. The quests locked in on my screen. I rented one of the small rooms on the level I was already on, and then scheduled the four quests I accepted in their own one hour time frame with a half hour break in between. With everything set I ordered a coffee, once I got it I left for room 108, my new workspace.

Room 108 was exactly as the word described. It was a twelve by twelve foot room with a bed, two nightstands, a lamp, and a clock. The bed was made up with pillows, sheets, and comforters so that it looked like it could be found in any well to do woman's bedroom. With a sharp nod of approval I sat down on the edge of the bed and straightened my dress as I waited.

My dress was a sapphire blue wrap tonight. Not quite as tight or as short as my emerald prom dress that was little more than a skintight nightclub mini-dress when I bought and wore it the first time seven years ago. When I wore it here last, years and two babies later, it looked absolutely painted on. In preparation for my new sexual lifestyle, I went and bought a few more dresses with shoes and purses to match. Actually it was a lot of dresses, shoes, and purses to match. Looking down at my purse sitting on my lap, I tisked at myself. I looked like a girl waiting patiently for her date.

Walking over to the nightstand I set my purse on it, and then walked over to an open suspended coat hanger shelf and started taking off my dress and hanging it on a hanger. Very quickly I was left only in a garter belt and thigh-highs and my sapphire heels. Those I left on, and then climbed onto the bed and tried to arrange myself where I looked relaxed and inviting.

The first quest scheduled was Wanted - Young Pregnant Hotwife. The man that made the quest alias was Cuckatiel. Membership tier: Gold. Age: 51. Build: athletic. Cock size: ten inches. Girth: thick. Cum quantity: above average.

When he walked in Cuckatiel was a tall black man that filled the entire door frame. He must have been a basketball player at some time because he must have been nearer to seven feet tall than six. His shoulders were broad, his physique athletic though he was thickened with age. If he had lifted weights it was in the past though he was far from being overweight. His skin was a very dark brown with a golden undertone. His eyes were dark and piercing, and his carefully groomed hair was tight coils of curls cut to appear that he had a classic part on the right side of his head. He was clean shaven, and had wings of white in the short cut hair at his temples.

His eyes opened wider as he seemed to drink in the view of me laying on the bed, then he asked, "Hotwife842?"

His voice was a deep resonant rumble that made my heart flutter instantly. I felt attracted to him. His cologne wafted over and my mouth started watering. I was sexually attracted and so much more, instantly!

I had to swallow before I answered, "Yes, Cuckatiel?"

"Yes," He answered simply with an admiring smile, "You are even more beautiful than your pictures."

The App had a feature where I could take selfies and a few home videos of me taking a shower, a bath, and one masturbating in bed. They turned out really good. Of course I had to reshoot the videos about a dozen times each before I had them exactly how I wanted them.

"Thank you," I purred graciously.

Moving to the side of the bed and standing up I walked over to Cuckatiel. He was so tall! I think I came only to his sternum. He was chest, shoulders, and head taller than me, and I was not short.

He inspected me as well. Lingering the longest on my belly before he said, "My request was for a pregnant hotwife."

"I am," I answered, "I am two months pregnant. I am one of those that doesn't show until I'm three to five months along."

"And you're married?" He asked.

"Sure am," I said as I waggled my finger up at his face brandishing my wedding rings, "To a cheating bastard, and now I am going to show him how it feels!"

"Good," Cuckatiel purred predatorially as he raised his hands up to caress my shoulders, "A cheating husband huh? Well, let's repay him in kind together."

"My thoughts exactly," I replied with a honeyed smile and a fire in my eyes.

In a swift motion he stooped down and picked me up like a bride. I grunted in surprise. He picked me up like I weighed nothing, and I was no light weight. I might not be fat, but I was made of thick muscle. Not even Oliver had attempted to pick me up on our wedding night.

Cuckatiel stepped over to the bed and laid me down in the center. Then he stood up and began shucking off his clothes. As he did I asked, "So, what makes a man like you want to fuck another man's pregnant wife?"

Cuckatiel stopped about halfway through his undressing and thought about the question. When he had his answer he finished undressing as he replied, "I've always heard that pregnant women were some of the most alluring women in the world. Their hormones are skyrocketing so they are very horny and their pheromones are intoxicating leading to better and bigger climaxes for both parties. Plus, I like finding young, white, desperate, housewives and fucking them until they can never be satisfied by their husbands short, slim, impotent dicks again. God! I can just imagine them looking up at their husbands in such profound disappointment when their husbands insert their tiny dicks into their loose, wet pussies that I spent so much time stretching out so that my whole dick fit inside them!"

He paused for a moment as he dropped his pants to reveal a huge dick swinging out in front of him, and two massive testicles. When he looked up from his dick to my eyes, I was still staring at his monster cock. When I finally met his gaze my mouth was agape while a bit of drool dribbled from the corners. His smile was absolutely wolffish as he promised, "By the time we're done all of me will fit inside all of you!"

He crawled on the bed, and I spread my legs a little wider. Ducking his head down he kissed his way down my left thigh until he came to my soft smooth pussy-lips. Dark brown lips touched my pink labia and a dark pink tongue darted into the folds of my pussy and delved deep inside my vagina before licking up my vulva to my clitoris. For the first ten minutes of our hour all he did was eat me, and massage my clit until I was trembling with my impending orgasm. As soon as my thighs shuddered and I started to tighten down on his head, he raised up, thrust his arms under my thighs, and forced my legs as wide as they would spread. He then lifted my legs and ass off the bed as he pulled my pussy to his long, hard, throbbing dick. It looked like it was as wide as my crotch was!

"I... I don't think it is going to fit!" I squealed as his big black dickhead pressed against my smooth white pussy-lips, "On second thought... I think you might break me if you try to put that inside me!"

Cuckatiel just looked up at me as huge dollops of precum oozed out of his long dicklips and ran down into my pussy, and then still deeper, all the way down my vagina.

"No backing out now!" He growled as he pressed down and in and his dick head slipped inside me and disappeared!

"Gawd!" I hissed as he stretched me out around his massive girth, so much more than I ever had been before, and then he bore down and six of ten inches disappeared inside me and I screamed, "Ffffffuuuuucccccckkkkkkk meeeeeeee!"

I was huffing and puffing like I just ran the mile by the time he bottomed out inside me. Sweat beaded on my forehead and I looked up from his massive dick buried halfway in my pussy to his eyes and begged, "Just... just give me a second to catch my breath!"

There was so much pressure. For the first time ever I felt so full inside. I struggled to relax my vaginal muscles as much as I could, Cuckatiel growled, "Fuck! You are so fucking tight'"

"Fuck you're huge," I moaned, and then rotated my hips and felt him sink a little deeper, "But I'm getting used to it."

He smiled down at me and returned a proud smirk before purring, "Just keep bearing down, I like the feeling of being so full."

Then a thought occurred to me and I asked, "So you explained why you like fucking hotwives, but why did you want me to be pregnant?"

Cuckatiel looked down at me. His arms were wrapped around my thighs, and he had me lifted up where I had no leverage whatsoever. He watched my large G-cup breast heave and roll up and down my chest. He looked down the soft slopes and gentle curves of my belly as my breathing expanded and constricted my abdominals, then tightened his grip on my thighs before answering, "Is your pregnancy from your husband, or have you already let some other guy knock you up?"

"You are the second man I have ever had sex with," I answered, "And so far I'm liking it."

"Mmm," He hummed and nodded, "Some women are so happy to be pregnant with their man's seed. Are you one of those?"

"I would have been if I hadn't found out that he was a cheating bastard, and knocked up our babysitter as well," I replied in a voice that betrayed my bitterness.

He nodded, then gave a chagrined smirk and shrugged as he continued, "Kind of takes the joy out of it for me, but you might consider it a service."

"What kind of service?" I asked.

"Well," He said as he bore down and pressed in another inch of his dick as I exhaled a long luxuriant breath, "One of the hazards of having a fucking huge dick is that If I fuck you really really good, there is a chance the egg will detach..."

He left the meaning hanging there as if I was supposed to know what that meant. Which I did! No woman that has carried one, much less two pregnancies to full term would not know about miscarriages.

I kicked and twisted about like a mad woman. I fought and I scratched at Cuckatiel's arms, but all he did was laugh as he thrust the last three inches of his dick inside me! His balls slapped my ass cheeks and soon my eyes crossed and rolled up into my head as my body sung with how he fucked me so deep, so hard, and penetrated me like I have never been before as he said, "Well! Maybe this will be fun after all!"

Struggling growls and curses turned into moans, and then my body began to feel so warm, so good with every thrust. A wholehearted attempt to break free began to feel like I hadn't really tried all that hard at all, and by the time my climax tightened my vagina around Cuckatiel's dick I was baying in ecstasy and rocking my hips so he could fuck me deeper. One orgasm rolled into another, and then a third as I basked in the feeling of the huge testicles slapping my ass. My fourth climax hit when he suddenly growled and drove as deep as he could. I couldn't even breathe. It felt like his dick was in my stomach!

I felt his cum blast up into me and I wailed like a fuckin banshee! I could taste his seed in my mouth as creamy froth bubbled from my lips. My back arched, and I raked and clawed at my own breasts like I was possessed!

The pressure of Cuckatiel's dick was nothing compared to this. Raging heat waves beaded sweat across my body only to be followed immediately by icy cold chills that goosed my skin as Cuckatiel blasted a gallon of sperm into my womb!

At least, that is what it felt like.

I was a heaving, sobbing mess. From the pain and pleasure. Emotionally I was all over the place. Exultant. Satisfied. Scared. Mortified. Justified. Guilty. Part of me worried about my pregnancy while another part felt that if I miscarried it would serve Oliver right. He didn't deserve to have a child with me anymore, and I vehemently didn't want this pregnancy. But, then another little voice said that this child was as much mine as it was his, and it had been conceived in love, well, before I knew he was a cheating bastard.

Cuckatiel didn't bother with such things as empathy, or emotional coddling. He simply let go of my thighs and withdrew. I felt so hollow and cold with his absence, but he was finished. Flipping me over he pulled my ass up as I pulled my legs beneath me. I buried my face in a pillow and cried and moaned all at the same time as he thrust his dick in all the way to the hilt. His balls slapped my clitoris and I gasped as I raked my nails across the bedsheets.

For the rest of the hour we fucked in every position possible. Cuckatiel filled me up with so much cum I had to find the showers and bathe for the entire thirty minutes, and still I had cum rolling down my inner thighs with every step I took back to room 108. When I walked in the room had been cleaned. My purse and phone sat on the nightstand, and my dress still hung from its hanger where I left it.

Sitting on the bed I picked up my phone and unlocked it. As it came to life, notifications started dinging in rapid succession. Reading one it announced, "Congratulations you have new achievements!"

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,172 Followers