FG - Tales from the Volton Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was almost late returning to my rented room. I passed men and women in the hallway, most of them were clothed, but some of them were as naked as I was. Most likely headed to bathrooms or back to rented rooms just as I was, and had found it easier to just traipse back and forth naked rather than hassle with dressing and undressing every time. I ogled men and judged women, and received just as many stares in return. I had blushed the first time I got caught out in the hallway, but now, I was rather proud of my cool serenity.

As I approached the door to my room, so did a very attractive middle aged woman. Placing my hand on her shoulder I said, "I'm sorry. I think you may have the wrong room. I've rented room 108 for the entire evening."

"Oh?" The woman asked as she ogled me up and down with a raised eyebrow of the purest judgment, "I suppose you're right. My apologies, but you are exquisite! Hotwife842 then I take it?"

I nodded.

"Excellent!" She purred huskily, her voice honeyed and hungry, "Then there is no problem whatsoever. I am Debauchery, and my husband is Blowout."

"I see," I answered with a smile as I opened the door and escorted Debauchery inside, "So it was your husband that made the request, Wanted: Hotwife?"

"Yes," She replied as she reached down and grabbed my ass. Her hand quickly released my cheek, but then slid up my bum to my lower back, around my small waist as I turned around, across my belly, and then up to my breasts. She used both hands this time to cup and weigh them, squeeze them firmly, and then pinched my nipples between her forefingers and thumbs, "Yes, you are quite exquisite. A little pale for my husband's tastes, but just right for mine."

Motioning towards the bed she commanded, "Lay down, I am here to test the product we purchased. Blowout will arrive later, after you and I have... become acquainted."

As Debauchery undressed and carefully hung up her clothes, I unlocked my phone and found the quest and started our time. Putting the phone down I turned and watched Debauchery undress in mixed anticipation. I have never been with a woman. Ever. Sleeping in the same bed as Pauline was going to be the first time ever that I did something like that, and ther wasn't going to be any sex. But now, now I was about to have my first ever sexual experience with another woman!

Debauchery was a tall woman made even taller by her elevated high-heels. She must have been six-two in those shoes. Her legs looked like they were a mile long. They were lean and shapely. Her figure was vase-like with thigh swooping into her hips and then again to a slim waist. Her as was a small upside down heart, but was thick, sticking out from the small of her back like a shelf that curved down and back to her thighs like a capital-C. As she turned to me I could see that her belly rolled up from a completely shaven pussy like the landscape of rolling hills. Up and out to her navel, then a gentle slope back down to the line of a cut four-pack, and then back up slope to her ribs and sternum. She was long waisted making her figure lithe instead of curvy. And her breasts were firm C-cups that hung like two small-c's that were firm and perky.

Looking up and meeting Debauchery's gaze, I smiled disarmingly, I hoped. She was a beautiful woman. She had dark brown eyes that matched her hair, dark coppery skin, and a heart-shaped face. Her eyebrows were elegantly arched. Her eyes were framed by thick black lashes. She had prominent cheekbones, a very plump pearlique mouth, and a small pointed chin. Beautiful. Only, it was easy to see that most likely she was probably most often described as stern if the set of her mouth was any indicator. She was watching me ogle her when she smiled and it lit up her face. She really was stunning!

Crawled onto the bed like a prowling puma and nearly growled as she sank her plump mouth into my pussy. She licked me from my vagina, up my vulva, tickled my urethra, and sucked my labia between her lips and rubbed sweet circles around my clit until I was screaming in ecstasy!

My thighs quaked. My back arched. I rotated my hips and humped Debauchery's face until I felt her tongue so far up my vagina it felt like she was licking donuts around my cervix!

When she returned to my clit I shrieked in ticklish delight! My thighs shuddered as my vaginal muscles clamped down on nothing. It tickled so badly combined with needling of pain, and then it was gone and all I could feel was pressure. Overwhelming pressure. Like Debauchery was using both her hands to press down on my bladder.

I screamed as my thighs clamped down on Debauchery's head!

I was going to pee if she didn't stop!

She wasn't, she wouldn't, stop!

My whole body shook with need, and then, release...

Debauchery seemed to suck my whole pussy into her mouth, and then she sucked, and sucked, and sucked as I came, and came, and came!

When I finally came down from my climax I was breathing hard. Debauchery lifted herself up calmly and prowled down my body to lay a sloppy wet kiss on my lips. She lowered herself down until her breasts were smashed into mine, and mine were squeezing out the sides like too much marshmallow between two gram crackers.

She tasted like me. Not urine, surprisingly, though I was sure I just pee'd straight into her mouth. No, instead, she tasted like my pussy. Salty. Sweet. Spicy. With just a hint of bitterness.

Her tongue probed my mouth. Across my teeth. Up to the pallet. Down to twist and dance with my tongue. She sucked on my lips, and then I suckled hers. We rolled to our sides and her hands caressed my body while mine ranged lower to penetrate her pussy-lips. Her hands moved to my breasts, and deft fingers soon had them spraying milk as mini-orgasms roiled my belly and fogged my mind.

Finally after twenty minutes of manually making each other's bodies sing, Debauchery pulled away with a gasp, "Eat me!"

Flipping around, I laid down her body and buried my mouth in her pussy just as she did the same to me. I was too taken with licking my tongue over her clitoris and inhaling her arousal to notice that the door opened quietly and then closed again. Debauchery slapped my thighs and then guided me to bring my knees up so that my ass was higher. More hands grabbed my hips and ass, and then a large bulbous dickhead was pushing inside me.

For the rest of the hour Blowout fucked me from behind while Debauchery sucked his balls into her mouth, and I, I lashed her pussy from her clitoris all the way to biting her ass cheeks. It was in a fever of lust and intoxication that Blowout climaxed twice directly inside my womb while I howled into Debauchery's pussy as I orgasmed. It delighted her so much that she sucked her husband's balls so hard I think she squeezed every sperm he had out of his testes and into me.

When they left, I laid down on the bed and let my night replay in my head. It was frightening and exhilarating all at the same time. I thought about Oliver, Jasper, and Shawna; and strangely I felt no regret, no guilt, at all. Rolling over, I picked up my phone and unlocked it. The CV App had notifications so I tapped them and read. There was another email from Debauchery, and another friend request. Looking down at my Credits and Fame, I smiled. Twenty-six hundred credits, and 2000 Fame.

Not bad for a single night's work. Of course, at this rate it would take five-thousand nights to make ten-million credits which would be a little over thirteen years. But then, maybe I would find other more creative ways to shorten that time. Two years. I want to start my House and become a madam in two years!

----(!)----

It was late, or early depending on perspective, when I pulled into the driveway. I hadn't bothered with taking another bath before I left the Volton. I simply dressed, and left. I could feel Blowout's cum inside me, but leaking out to lubricate my pussy and ass cheeks uncomfortably. No doubt the back of my dress was a mess and would need to be hand washed in the shower before I could wear it again. I think I will need to invest in a stash of panties and pads to keep in the car.

Mindless thoughts drifted through my head as I unlocked the front door and went inside my home. Jasper and Shawna were asleep. The house was dark and silent. So I started undressing by taking my shoes off and carrying them to my room. Once within the walls of my sanctuary I dropped my shoes beside the door and quickly lifted my dress up and off, and within seconds I pulled back the coverlets and crawled beneath the sheets.

Reaching out, out of habit, for Oliver, my hand found Pauline's naked body instead. She shuddered, but didn't move again afterward. My hand was on her back, and so I slid it up and found no bra strap. Running my hand down found that she wasn't wearing panties. It wasn't an issue, but then, I wasn't wearing anything either and my rendezvous with Debauchery was still very fresh in my mind. Of course Pauline was Pauline, and I still hated her for fucking my husband!

----(!)----

Morning light came streaming in through the windows much too soon!

I didn't remember falling asleep. My brain felt... foggy, and more than a little tingly. As consciousness returned I could feel Pauline's body pressed up close to mine. Her face buried in my breasts. Her breasts pressing into my belly. One of her thighs threaded between my legs where old sperm leaked out of my pussy to smear and dry on her thigh. My arms were wrapped around her, and I was holding her as much as she was holding me, and strangely, I didn't dislike it.

Then a thought occurred to me. I wondered if Pauline would like to be a Volten Club member.

Smiling, I tightened my hug around the petite girl and settled into an early morning cuddle and snooze. Thoughts of the Volton and Oliver, and what my feelings were for Pauline, could wait until later. Right now, all I wanted was to sleep.

----(!)----

"Another five days passed by. Every evening she went to the Volton, and every evening she came home and crawled into bed with Pauline. Then on that fifth morning she awoke with a gushing feeling and ran to the bathroom.

A jubilant, "Oh thank god!" Rang out through the house startling Pauline awake.

Brunhilde's monthly cycle had arrived. She was not pregnant, at least, not anymore. She sat on the toilet and wept for a good half hour. Thankful that she wasn't pregnant, but also feeling guilty because she knew that it meant the loss of her baby, whether it was Oliver's or not. Then she got up, walked out, retraced her phone, and accepted Cuckatiel's Impregnation quest and set the rendezvous for a week later.

She never did divorce Oliver, but then, they never reconciled either. But that is another story. Time passed by with her and Pauline sleeping together every night, and as their bellies began growing bigger Brunhilde's hate for the teenage girl subsided and new feelings grew that she hadn't ever expected, but that too is another story.

Years later Brunhilde would come to think of this first night at the Volton as transformative. A defining fork in the road of life where she took the road less traveled.

Brunhilde and Frederick stayed good friends that consoled and helped each other through many turbulent and heartbreaking times, but there again, that is yet a Tale from the Volton yet to be told."

"Thank you for the story, Mister Remington," Victoria Steele purred as she stood up and held out a hand for H.R. to take, "It has helped me a great deal in coming to a decision."

"Your welcome Missus Steele, happy to have been of service," He replied while appearing abashed as he asked, "But if I may ask, what decision have you come too?"

Victoria smiled a beautiful plump, pink lipped, grin that could only be described as seductive. She winked an onyx eye framed by long black lashes that seemed impossibly thick.

"Thank you again," She purred, and then turned and left H.R.'s office.