FG - Tales from the Volton Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the CV App came up it immediately switched to the Achievements tab. Lit up at the top was the achievements: Popping thy Cherry, awarded upon the first CV quest, awarded 100 Fame. Like a Virgin, awarded for first sexual quest completion, awards 100 Fame. Sail Away, awarded to married members upon completion of first sexual quest, awards 100 Fame. Ride it like you Stole It, awarded upon completion of first extramarital sexual quest, awards 100 Fame.

With just one quest I now had 1400 Fame. The phone chimed that I received a friend request. It was Cuckatiel. The message read, "Hotwife842, I enjoyed myself very much. I am adding another award to show you just how much I like you. I hope we can be friends? P.S. - Though my fantasy was to fuck a pregnant hotwife and make you miscarry part of me hopes that whatever makes you happy is what happens for you. However, if you find yourself suddenly not pregnant again, then I am making a Special Request for you only. I want to get you pregnant and I am willing to offer you up to five million dollars for the privilege to do so. Think about it. Cheers, Cuckatiel."

I smiled as I accepted his friend request. Another message appeared stating, "You have a new quest."

Tapping the notification brought up the Missions Board, Special Requests, and then the quest: Hotwife Impregnation. Tapping it opened it up so I could see the details. It was a member specific quest for Hotwife842, and the rewards were five houses valued at a million dollars for a total value of five million dollars. Additionally, the quest awards 5,000,000 Fame.

My mouth fell open from shock. With one quest I could accumulate half of the needed Fame to start a House. But then, the drawback would be that it would take months after the pregnancy and lots of work to get my body back. Two buttons at the bottom of the quest read, "Accept, or Decline." Instead, I backed out of the quest, leaving it unanswered for the time being.

----(!)----

The door opened, and my second client came sauntering in and I hit the button on the quest Got Milf, to start our time. The man that made the quest alias was Motherfucker278. Membership tier: Silver. Age: 43. Build: stout. Cock size: six inches. Girth: average. Cum quantity: average.

I remembered seeing Motherfucker278 in the Waiting Room. When he saw me he smiled. It wasn't predatory like Cuckatiel's had been, instead his smile was open and honest. Which made up for his not being very attractive. He was five feet eleven inches tall. Still taller than me, but he was a wide man, and if not fat he was portly. He had very little hair left on his head, smiling blue eyes, rosy cheeks that if he had a beard and a red suit would have made him a very good Santa. Which was kind of sad since he was only fourty-three.

I stood up and he blatantly ogled me as I moved in front of him. I held out my hand offering a handshake that he took as I introduced myself, "Hi, I'm Hotwife842. I'm twenty-five. I'm married, and I have two children and one on the way. You requested a Milf, and I think I fit your description. How may I service you today?"

I felt very proud of myself. My introduction came off flawlessly, and felt so much more professional than my first introduction to Cuckatiel only an hour and half earlier.

It took a minute for the man in front of me to gather himself and remember why he was here. He seemed to be drinking in every inch of my body. Once his eyes finally met mine he gave another hesitant smile and answered, "Hello, I'm Motherfucker278. I... I don't actually have a thing for my mom. It's more like, I wish I had gotten to breastfeed longer as a child. I... I think it gave me a complex, or maybe a permanent longing. I don't know. Anyway, my real name is James and I do want to... umm... have sex with you, but there's no rush. Rather, can we sit on the bed, and maybe, and maybe... Well, may I suckle your breasts for a while?"

I couldn't repress the smile that lit up my face, and took his hand and began to lead him to the bed.

"Wait!" He hissed as he pulled me to a stop, then asked, "First, can I just touch your breasts?"

"Sure," I replied as I turned and stood up straight and pulled my shoulders back so that I thrust out my massive G-cup breasts even more than they already did on their own.

James' breathing quickened until it was a shallow panting as he started at my shoulders first. Using only his fingertips and nails he traced the lines of my clavicles from my throat to my shoulders, then moved from my shoulders to pectoral muscles where he then followed the outside swell and curve of my breasts. Down and out where they overlapped my biceps then down and in where he paused.

For a long moment he looked at my breasts in such wonder that I was stunned that two pieces of anatomy quintessential to being a female could affect a man so profoundly. I had always thought of breasts as breasts. I had them and guys liked them. Yes, I am a girl, so of course. They come in all different shapes and sizes, and mine had been most of them. From A's to G's. From flat to small and firm, to perky, to flabby, to humungous, sagging, hot monsters that seemed to have a gravitational pull all their own that drew anything dribbled, drooled, thrown, or flying into them. As for men, of course they liked them, and the bigger the better. But this, this man's wonder, this reverence, it was not what I expected at all. Could it be that what I thought men get out of groping my breasts was not at all what I was led to believe?

James gently, reverently cupped my breasts as his fingertips traced the fold of my skin where the gland and fatty mass of my breasts filled them until they sagged down my ribcage. His thumbs ranged up the bottom inner curves of my breasts and tickled the small transparent hairs on my skin as he followed their swell to my nearly white areolas. He ran his thumbs around them hitting each small Montgomery gland that made a sextagram encircling my nipples. As my nipples hardened they grew more pink. He ran his finger over them and around them and smiled as they tightened and relaxed.

"Why did you want a Milf if all you wanted was to grope my breasts? Wouldn't any woman with breasts do well enough?" I asked, though my tone was soft so that he didn't think I was criticizing. I was merely curious.

He almost snorted as he chuckled, but he never raised his eyes up. Just stared at my breasts as he answered, "I think you think that because you're a woman, and feminist have made it a point to indoctrinate all girls with the idea that all men, and their toxic masculinity, only see women as butts, boobs, vaginas, and walking baby makers. There couldn't possibly be more depth to us, to our feelings about women or their anatomy. So, there is a long answer and a short answer, but before Isay more, which are you, a feminist or feminine? Trust me, there's a difference."

The question caught me off guard. Actually, James caught me off guard too. His voice was soft and pacifying, but there were clear notes of bitterness and anger in his timbre as well. I had to think about his answer and his questions, and the way he massaged my breasts was only a little distracting. They were very sensitive. Oliver had actually made me orgasm once only by suckling them, and I used to have such bouts of guilt for having mini-climaxes that wet my pussy and crossed my eyes whenever I nursed. I was never able to fully justify the fact that I let Jasper and Shawna breastfeed until they were five except to admit that I loved it, for so many reasons. One of which was that not even being pregnant gave me a more intense feeling of absolute femininity and motherliness. Shawna had just quit nursing only a few months ago!

I started to reply, but sighed instead. Exhaling shakily as euphoria coursed through my brain and wobbled my legs, warmth bloomed in my womb and tingled my pussy until it was angry with desire and need. With an effort I inhaled as lubrication coursed down my inner thighs and fell from my smooth white pussy-lips in long gelatinous dollops to the concrete floor, then I said, "I don't indoctrinate well. So, I am feminine. Very... very... feminine!"

The last came out as a shuddering gasp as I climaxed a second time.

James chuckled softly as he lifted my breasts so that he could feel their weight in his hands. He squeezed and massaged, and then let them fall so that they slapped against my ribs. Then he raised his hands again to my clavicles, but this time he drug his fingers straight down my décolletage all the way to my nipples, and then again this time following my sternum and then up to my nipples. It was the first and the best breast massage I have ever had. At the end of every downstroke he ended at my nipples and then danced his fingers around my areola and nipples until they were so aroused I could barely think!

My eyes crossed, my breathing became more and more rapid, my legs felt jellified, my pussy was a furnace, and then chills ran through my breasts as my milk came in and started lactating thick rivulets of milk!

I could barely comprehend anything other than the pleasure bursting within me as he answered, "To me, every woman is... wondrous. How you are made, and what you can do. To be so fragile, and yet, so strong. To be able to grow a living human being inside you and then nurture it and love it, to feed it from your own body. Women truly are the most wonderful, the most special, living thing on this planet!"

James paused as he squeezed my breasts with such a look of reverence that I was shocked and uncomfortable. He... he was worshiping me, or my breasts at the least!

Leaning forward he inhaled the aroma of my milk then licked his lips before continuing, "I requested a milf because quite simply mothers have the most perfect breasts. Yes yes, I know, most women consider their breasts to be at their prime somewhere in their teens or early twenties. They aren't wrong either. They are physically perfect. The fat their bodies have created to make such wonderful anatomy is never as dense, their skin never as taut. Their breasts are never as perky as in those first years. But that is not what I want. To me their perfection is only achieved once a woman has born a child and her breasts change. Dense fat feeds the activation and growth of milk glands and then new softer fat is accumulated sometime in such abundance that a mother's breasts will grow many times larger than they were before. And sometimes... sometimes... they never lose the ability to lactate."

Looking up from my breasts for the first time to see my face and look into my eyes, he looked almost shocked as he mumbled, "Oh my god! You're gorgeous! May we lay on the bed now? I want to suckle your breasts."

"Sure! We can do whatever you want," I answered breathily.

Putting my hands over his, that were still cupping my breasts, I led him to the bed. He let go to let me crawl onto the bed then followed and unzipped his pants and pushed them down. He didn't even take them off, or his shirt. Laying down in the center of the bed his dick stood up flagstaff straight. With a sly grin I moved to straddle him and lowered my pussy down over him. The head of his prick pushed against my wet pussy-lips, and then he spread me apart and disappeared as I sank down his length.

"Please, lean in towards me so that your breasts hang down into my face," He requested.

With my breasts hanging down pendulously, James grabbed greedy handfuls of each and started suckling first the right and then the left. My breast milk flowed into his mouth and waves of happiness tickled my skin, raised the hair on the back of my neck, and clouded my mind. Warmth bloomed in my womb and pussy, and I started rocking in a vain effort to satisfy a desire fired by my breasts. Mini-orgasms intoxicated me and led me down a well of euphoria that ended in repeated climaxes that threatened to lift my skull off of my head. An hour passed by like minutes and I was only vaguely aware of being full of cum and that James was smiling as milk ran down my swollen milk engorged breasts to soak the bed sheets as he took his leave.

It took me a few minutes to come back to my senses, but then I left and took another bath in order to make myself ready for my third quest. When I returned, again the room had been cleaned. Walking around to the nightstand I picked up my phone, and again, saw that I had notifications.

Tapping the screen the CV App opened to display, "Personal Request: Got Milf? Complete. Awarded Red Lilysilk Pajamas with a value of two hundred dollars. Total quest reward $200.00. Additional rewards include 200 Fame.

Tapping the quest to accept the rewards I watched digits of my Credit and Fame roll upwards. Twelve hundred dollars in two hours was not bad money at all. The phone dinged that I had mail and I hit the notification to bring it up. It was from Motherfucker 278. It read, "Hotwife842, you were incredible. I have made this request and had it filled many times over the years, but you, you are exceptional. Please, accept my friend request and become my exclusive milk mother. There is no one I want more than you anymore. From now on my quests will be for you exclusively, and I will gift anything you want... within reason. Think about it, please. -James"

----(!)----

The next scheduled quest was, Wanna Fuck Pawgy-Style. The man that made the quest alias was BoneDBitch. Membership tier: Gold. Age: 24. Build: slim. Cock size: eight inches. Girth: above average. Cum quantity: above average.

"BoneDBitch is going to bone your ass good!" He nearly hollered excitedly, arrogantly as he swept into the room like a wind storm, and then stood there looking stunned as he ogled me.

I was completely naked. For Cuckatiel I had only my garter belt, thigh-highs, and heels on. I put my heels and thigh-highs back on before James arrived, but BoneDBitch was early, and I hadn't put anything back yet.

Calmly I put my phone down and stood up. Walking around to BoneDBitch I introduced myself, "Hi, I'm Hotwife842. I'm twenty-five. I'm married, and I have two children and one on the way. You requested to fuck Pawgy-style, and I think I fit your description. What is Pawgy-style?"

"It's a play on words bitch," He replied as he grinned menacingly down at me. Reaching out he grabbed my breasts, squeezing them hard but with none of the reveranse James had. Then he took me by the shoulders and turned me around. Reaching low he grabbed two handfuls of my ass, each cheek and squeezed, hefted, and then spread them apart as he growled, "Now that is a nice pawg! It means I wanna fuck a phat ass white girl doggy-style."

"That's all?" I asked.

"That's all!" He chortled in such a way that said I had no idea, "Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a true Pawg? Phat doesn't mean FAT! Phat means perfect, and the perfect ass is large, wide, and round. Rather, a perfect ass should be like two overlapping circles at the bottom of an upside down heart. And a perfect ass should be toned, not loose and jiggly and riddled with cellulite!"

"I wish I had a heart-shaped ass," I chuckled over BoneDBitch's enthusiasm.

"Bitch! Your ass is perfect too," He hollered as he whipped his hand back and slapped my ass, "Large, thick, wide, and round in all the right places. Yours may not be a heart, but it is like two large oval bubbles trapped in a large rectangular box, and that is a perfect ass too!"

"Why thank you," I purred graciously and wagged my ass for good measure to show that I liked the compliments, though I don't think I have ever had my ass so thoroughly described before. Though I suppose, it must be what most men thought when they ogled it?

"So what would you like to do first," I asked as I slowly wagged my ass from side to side against BoneDBitch's crotch, "And do you have a name you'd prefer I called you?"

"Bone, or B.D.," He answered then added as he thrust his stiffened cock still contained within his pants into the crevasse of my ass cheeks, "The D stands for Deep. Bone Deep Bitch, because I am going to fuck that ass bone deep, bitch!"

"Would you like me to bend over the bed," I asked," Or, climb on the bed and assume the position?"

"Assume the position bitch," He ordered.

Giving him a naughty smirk I stepped away and did as I was told. Burying my head in the sheets, I arched my back until my ass was so high in the air that my back looked like a ski-slope. Listening, I heard Bone's clothes drop to the floor.

Pointing to the nightstand I said, "There is a very nice lavender lubrication in the nightstand."

Bare feet slapped concrete as he walked over and retrieved the bottle. He lubed up his dick, and then he climbed on, moved behind my raised ass, and pushed a finger into my anus.

"Fuck your tight," He said.

"I have only had anal sex a couple of times with my husband," I replied.

"A fucking anal virgin," He chuckled, "Fuck this is going to be fun!"

He pushed in as deep as he could then withdrew, and then thrust in again and again every time with more lube. One finger became two, and then he took the cap off of the bottle of lube, pressed it against my anus until it penetrated, and squeezed the rest of the bottle into my rectum!

The feeling was pleasant at best, but not really my thing. Mostly, it just made me feel like I needed to use the toilet.

"Ah yeah," Bone purred lasciviously as he tossed the bottle across the bed. With one hand on my ass, he used the other to guide his dickhead to my anus, and then with just a little pressure he was inside me.

"Fuck yeah!" He hollered as he sank all the way in as his balls slapped my clitoris.

Reaching through my thighs, I caught his testicles. I played with them for the entire time that he fucked my ass. For the entire hour I was in that position. Slow fucking sped up and within minutes I could feel him shoot his cum deep into the upper reaches of my rectum. He didn't stop though, and he didn't pull out. I climaxed as he worked toward his second cum, and then I came again as he shot his load inside me.

He paused after that, but just stayed there buried in my ass as he caught his breath. I just raked my nails down his crotch all the way to his ass and then back to his scrotum. He moaned in delight, and then I grabbed his balls and slowly rubbed his scrotum, his testicular cords, and the backs of his testes. Before long he was thrusting again, going for his third cum in my ass. He blasted it all the way to my stomach!

Or so if felt, as I slipped my finger into his ass and dug my nail into his prostate. He wavered after that howling climax as his body shook like a leaf in a windstorm as blast after creamy gelatinous blast sprayed my insides until I could almost taste it!

He stayed inside me, after he thrust in his final time, and he just stayed there. He was motionless for so long I thought he passed out.

"Are you done?" I asked, "Are you satisfied?"

"Wait!" He mumbled hoarsely, "Wait! I'm not done. This next time I wanna fuck your pussy!"

My breath caught in my mouth. I wanted to object. Going from my ass to my pussy was nasty! I might even get an infection! But, this was what the client wanted, so I said nothing.

He withdrew leaving me feeling strangely cool and hollow, like I spent hours with a baseball bat shoved up my rectum all the way to my stomach. It left me with an incredible need to relieve myself. I knew it was mostly my disgust, but as Bone thrust his dick into my vagina, all I felt was... ickiness!

It took the rest of the hour for him to cum his fourth and last time. Afterward he left, and I nearly ran to the bathroom. Toilet first, and then bath. I washed my pussy more vigorously than I ever had before!

----(!)----

My last quest for the night was, Wanted: Hotwife. The man that made the quest alias was Blowout. Membership tier: Silver. Age: 38. Build: athletic. Cock size: six inches. Girth: average. Cum quantity: average.