Fi Ch. 06: Cocktail Liquor

Story Info
Cocktails can warm things up, but don't drink too many.
4.4k words
3.71
4.5k
11

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The air was thick with anticipation. Mike and Fi had started something, and Pete had no idea. All he knew was that Fi was happily planting kisses on him at every opportunity and he didn't mind that one bit.

Dinner was roast chicken and potatoes. Pete has done a decent job cooking it. It wasn't gourmet, but it smelled divine. They ate with plates on their laps. The apartment was too small for a dining table, and the coffee table was too low. There was the kitchen island, but it wasn't much more than a foot wide, so it wouldn't really do for guests. Really, it was nothing more than a way to partition off the open plan kitchen.

All through dinner, Mike was hiding a near constant hard-on, caused by Fi's humiliation of her oblivious boyfriend. He watched her kiss him with the same lips she had smeared with his cum not long before, while making comments like:

"Mayonnaise comes from eggs, right? What's it called if you smother eggs in mayo?" Fi's eggs would soon be smothered in Mike's mayo, he hoped.

"Eggs Better Dicked?" Mike answered in a moment of bravado.

"I don't think that's mayo," Pete said, through a mouthful.

"I don't know," Fi replied, interrupting Pete before he could say more, "but I do like the taste."

Despite the sexual tension, everyone enjoyed the meal. When it was done, Mike insisted on a toast. He poured three shots of rum. Fi immediately put hers in a tall glass and filled it with Coke. Mike eyeballed her, but she ignored it, so he was forced to go with it.

"To friends," Mike toasted, "who stick around when things get hard, know when it's time to suck it up and when to take it deep. Thanks for helping me get a load off."

"Aww, shucks," Fi gushed. She got up and hugged him, pressing Herbig boobs into him and looking up at him with puppy dog eyes. "We're just glad you came when you did. When someone is as blue as that, it can really hurt."

"You know you can come here any time, Mike," Pete agreed, unwittingly. "Just shoot right in, you're always welcome."

It took all of Mike's restraint to hold back a laugh at that, especially when Fi winked up at him and licked her lips.

The drink helped to settle their stomachs. Mischievous Fi, characteristically a bad influence, suggested that another one wouldn't hurt. Persuasive as she was, it wasn't long before they agreed to have another drink. Pete, who was offering the most resistance, said he'd have one as long as she did the pouring. She acquiesced, feigning reluctance.

Mike and Pete both watched as her hypnotic hips swayed above her incredible ass. It was a travesty when it disappeared behind the kitchen island. Even though she was behind the island, she caught both guys looking. Pete's instinctive reaction, even though she was supposed to be his girlfriend, was to try to look innocent. Mike was less reserved. His big dick energy meant that he wanted her to know that he liked what he saw. He winked.

The contradictory reactions played right into her hands. Pete wasn't paying attention, and Mike was. Fi made some not very subtle hand gestures, pointing to the unpoured drinks. Mike nodded slightly to show that he was paying attention.

Smiling back, she theatrically put the rum to one side and pulled out a bottle of water.

First, she poured a glass of Coke. Not a drop of rum. Then, she poured a shot of water, winking at Mike. Only now did she pick up the rum, flashing Mike a wicked smile, and poured a healthy shot into the last glass.

Mike nodded. Pete was going to be wasted tonight, and that would give them license to play.

Fi handed them their drinks and Mike grinned at Pete.

"One," he goaded. "Two," Pete rolled his eyes. "Three!" They both knocked their drinks back. Mike got up and immediately poured two more, both rum. They were much bigger than the ones fibhad poured.

"One," said Pete, not to be outdone. "Two. Three!" They swallowed them back and laughed. Mike got up before Pete could, and poured another round, but this time he added Coke, hiding the fact that Pete's was much stronger, and they drank it a little bit slower.

Pete was a big fellow, so a few glasses of rum wasn't going to make much of a dent. When Mike brought him a beer and a rum chaser, that's when things started to go down hill.

"I didn't think we were going to get drunk again," Pete slurred, "after last night."

Mike and Fi exchanged a look. They were both sober.

"You weren't nearly as bad as us last night," Fi accused. Mike sneakily poured more rum into his glass while he was turned away.

"I'm pretty drunk now," he laughed. Fi kissed his cheek.

"You're having fun, though?" She asked.

"Of course!" He answered with a smile

"Do you want me to mix up a cocktail?" Mike suggested.

"I don't know," he said, hesitantly. Fi sneakily swapped out his beer, too.

"I'll have one," She said, enthusiastically.

"Do you have any liquor, Pete?" Mike asked.

"Fi knows," he slurred, already beginning to get sloppy drunk.

"Kitchen?" Mike asked, smiling and rubbing his crotch.

"Kitchen," she agreed, reading his signals.

"What do you think we should give him?" Mike asked, quietly. "I only remember that Scotch brings out his bad side."

"He has a bad side?" She laughed, going to the cupboard containing the liquor. "I'll have to remember that."

"I could tell you some stories. What else do we have?" Mike asked.

"He's already sloppy drunk," Fi said quietly, grabbing Mike's cock through his pants. "If you take out your cocktail, I'll give it a liquor."

"What, here?" He was incredulous.

"And now." She fell to her knees.

"No Scotch!" Pete suddenly snapped. Mike looked over to him. He was sloppily slouched, almost lying down, on the sofa with a beer in one hand and a glass in the other. Either of them might slip or spill any second, but Pete was blissfully unaware.

Mike unbuttoned his pants, and before he could touch his zipper, Fi pulled them down. Mike's heart skipped a beat when he felt her hand close about his member. Nervous, excited, horny and frightened of getting caught, he kept looking at the bottles and glancing over at Pete.

The exquisite feeling of Fi's warm, wet tongue swirling around the tip of his cock was all the more amazing since it was so illicit. Mike didn't dare to look down. He almost collapsed when he felt Fi's lips begin to slide down his shaft.

He moaned audibly. Fi pinched his ass to stop him, which made him jerk forward, ramming his dick down her throat. It was almost too much. Nerves were probably the only thing stopping him shooting another load down her cheating throat.

The big man took another nervous glance over to his drunk buddy, feeling a little guilty. Not guilty enough to stop this salacious, sneaky slut sloppily sucking his schlong. But still guilty.

Hazy, daydreaming eyes met his own. What a surreal feeling it was to be looking into Pete's drunken eyes right now. Your girl is a whore, he thought, she's blowing me like a champ right now. His stomach turned a backflip, his nerves jangled like wind chimes. A voice in his head reminded him that Pete might catch on if he didn't act natural.

"What is this stuff?" He asked, holding up a bottle of blue liquid.

"Blue Bols!" Pete laughed. "Like you've got!"

"Come on, dude!" Mike chided, lightly. Meanwhile the balls in question were gently massaged by the oblivious speaker's girlfriend. The same balls that he had already emptied once into her throat earlier in the day, which made it tough for Mike to feel pissed about the remark. Maybe it made it a tiny bit easier not to feel guilty. Maybe.

Still, there was an awkward lull. If Pete had been a little more aware, he might have noticed something, but he was spaced.

Slurp! She suddenly smacked the silence. Suck, suck, suck. Such a slick sound, stung the stillness.

Pete either didn't hear or ignored the noise. Maybe he thought it was a tut at his tasteless joke.

"What do you use Blue Bols for, then?" Mike asked, somehow keeping it together.

"It makes you pee green!" Pete laughed, drunkenly. Mike smiled at the dumb joke and poured a shot into a waiting glass. Cold air shocked the warm, wet tip of his hard dick. It was impossible to resist any longer. He looked down at her.

The shiny apple of his glans was at her eye, as she moved herself into position. He remembered how much his cock in her face turned her on last time, but resisted the temptation to slap her with it.

Her tongue soon started running circles around each of his balls in turn. The little minx was rubbing her face with his spit soaked tool, leaving both face and phallus shimmering with spit and sweat. What a filthy slut, he thought, before glancing back to Pete.

The cocksucker's boyfriend was looking round, seeming a little too alert. Mike's attention jumped from his balls to his heart, which was racing enough already. Without looking, he picked a bottle. It was about three quarters full of red liquid. Devilishly, he thought about pouring some of it onto his dick to see if the cock hungry hussie would lick it off. Of course she would.

"What's this, then?" He asked her blotto boyfriend, feeling more cocky all the time.

"Creme de Cassis," he slurred. "Cherry liqueur." Mark shrugged. It didn't matter what was in the bottle, really. It was going into the mix.

Just as he started to pour it into the glass, Fi swallowed his cock head into her throat. He just about dropped the bottle on her head. Pete didn't react at all, as at least a double measure of creme de cassis glugged into his drink. Mike was amazed that Pete hadn't noticed the look on his buddy's face.

Meanwhile Fi was fully gobbling Mike's magnificent manhood down her throat. Mike glanced down again and saw that Fi had more of his dick in her throat than his ex had ever had in her mouth. This bitch was too much! He looked over at his dozy drunk buddy, and put one hand on the back of his cheating girlfriend's head. He pushed his dick down her throat while looking over at her oblivious boyfriend, then looked down to see her piercing eyes challenging him. Fucking hot slut.

In answer to the challenge in Fi's eyes, Mike thrust his hips forwards. Her eyes rolled with obvious pleasure, as even more of his enormous erection encroached into her tight throat. About an inch left outside, and no girl had ever taken it before. He was in heaven.

He shot a look over to Pete. Poor, clueless, dumb drunk Pete still had no idea. Meanwhile, Fi stuck out her tongue, almost reaching Mike the Machine's stretched sack, balls glistening just below her chin. Both dainty hands grabbed his ass. Her grip tightened, so he looked back down to see a determined, cock hungry cheating whore pull him forcefully into her already stuffed oesophagus. She didn't stop until her nose was pressed against his stomach. The big man's jaw nearly hit the floor. No one had ever taken as much of his cock as that!

Fuck this, he thought, feeling pretty invincible. Pete's princess was his fucktoy now, and she just showed how cock hungry she was. No more holding back, Pete wasn't even a consideration. He just started to thrust his cock deeply into her, again and again and again.

Both of Mike's hands were on the cheating slut's head, and he was looking down at her, completely ignorant that Pete was even in the room. He was just throat fucking his girl with abandon, balls slapping on her chin. It wasn't long until he was ready to blow another load into her, but she had other ideas.

On his outstroke, she pushed him back, hard. It came as such a surprise, that he almost fell over and his cock flopped out of her mouth.

"My turn," she gasped, strings of saliva hanging between his dick and her mouth. Breathing heavily, and without giving Mike a chance to protest, she stood up and grabbed the glass from the counter.

"Purple?" She said, "Let's call it a Purple Head." She took a sip. "I like Mike's Purple Head in my mouth."

There was sweat and spit and gunk all over her face. If she had been wearing makeup, it would have been everywhere. She wiped the tears from her eyes, but left everything else as it was, which, Mike thought, even Pete couldn't fail to notice. It was clear that Fi didn't think so, because she strode over to her boyfriend and handed him the drink.

"Taste Mike's Purple Head," she insisted, before giving him a sloppy French kiss. Mike looked on in shock and revulsion, but also pride and lust. He could almost certainly taste Mike's purple head on his girlfriend's tongue. What a gullible, dumb shit.

Innocently, Pete knocked the purple concoction back. He made an unintelligible noise and raised a thumb. Fi handed him a beer, which he put on the table without taking a sip. It took him three attempts, because he wasn't seeing straight anymore. It wouldn't be long before he passed out, Mike knew.

Fi came back to the kitchen and wiped her face with a towel. She hoisted herself onto the counter facing away from Pete, who was now fading fast. Not wasting any time, she hitched her nightdress up and issued her challenge.

"Are you gonna eat my pussy or what?"

She didn't even say it quietly, knowing that Pete was so far gone that he wouldn't remember a thing. Mike looked past her to his blind, bumbling fool friend, for whom he'd lost a lot of respect. I'm going to eat your girl's pussy, he thought, and looked back at Fi, who was fingering herself with anticipation.

What else could he do? He moved into position between her legs and started to run his tongue along her puffy outer labia, feeling how smooth it was. She had obviously waxed not long ago.

Her finger hadn't moved from her clit, so when he ran his tongue along her slit and felt her there, he sucked her finger into his mouth. He could taste her juices on it. Using two thick fingers, he spread her labia apart while his tongue danced with her thinner one.

"Naughty boy," she moaned, running her other hand through his hair. without looking, she guessed that Pete couldn't see past her from the sofa, but that he wasn't passed out yet, so she decided to tease him a little.

"Do you know how to make a pussy wet, Mike?" she asked, loudly enough for Pete to hear.

"Is that a cocktail," he slurred from the sofa.

"Depends on the cock," she said quietly for Mike to hear.

"What about a Slippery Clitoris?" she continued. Mike took the hint, and started working the clit with his tongue. She moaned down at him and wove her fingers into his hair.

"What about a Screaming Orgasm," Pete said, spilling his drink.

"Oh, yes please," Fi laughed. She was already most of the way there. Mike was sucking her clitoris and had two fingers in her pussy, searching for a sensitive spot. She moaned. Pete moaned, too. There was a clinking of glass, and Pete started to snore.

Mike's probing fingers and tongue began to bear fruit and Fi, realising that Pete was out for the count, began to grunt.

"Fuck, Mike," she heaved, "right there. Shiiiit."

She started bucking as Mike drew circles around the spot with his fingers, and flickered his tongue on her clit. She collapsed into her back, with her head flopping back. When she caught sight of Pete's paralytic form, she started cumming hard. Right away, her legs wrapped around Mike's head and she started to chant

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," she sat forward so that she didn't scream directly at Pete, then, in a voice that would wake the dead, wailed,

"Eat it Mike! Fuuuuuck!"

Thankfully, Pete wasn't dead. Just unconscious. He didn't stir. Fi's legs let go of Mike's head and he stood up with a vicious look on his face. He picked her up.

"Wait!" Fi panted. "There's no way you are pile driving me with that thing until I've stretched. Let's go to bed."

"I, argh," he grunted. He could feel the warmth of her pussy against his tip. She could take it, right?

"If I start cumming like crazy in here," she explained, "Petey will wake up." She reached down and took his shaft in her hand. "Don't worry, I'll look after you."

"Fuck it," he said, putting her on the floor. "Let's go."

She kept hold of his dick and led him past passed out Petey into his bedroom.

"Lie down," she instructed him. And take off your clothes.

Fi watched as he pulled the shirt off over his head and almost tore off his pants. Fi didn't take her dress off yet. She waited until he was lying on Pete's bed with his huge dick pointed at the ceiling, then she straddled his abdomen.

"Do you realize that you're about to fuck me," she asked, lifting the dress over her head, "in my boyfriend's bed?"

"Shit," he said, feeling his balls churn. "You're a cruel slut, aren't you?"

"I can be," she admitted, taking his hand and placing it onto her naked breast. "Does it make you horny?"

"If you don't hurry up," he said, "and put my dick into your pussy, I might have to roll you onto your back and show you how Melissa felt."

"Promises, promises," she said, but she did reach around and start to guide his massive cock towards her. Then she stopped.

"Wait," she said, "I want to see this." Without giving Mike enough time to complain, she stood up and turned around so that she was facing the wardrobe with its full length mirror.

As it was, she had to almost stand to have the tip touching her pussy lips. She lowered herself, slowly, over the tip. The warm grip of her pussy made Mike groan with pleasure.

At first, she just moved the tip in and out of her pussy. Mike was gritting his teeth already. He was pent up again because of all of this teasing.

Fi started to slide her body down, gasping with each centimetre. Her pussy was clenching before she was halfway down.

"This fucking CAWCK!" she crowed. "I'm cumming already!"

She slid further down, enjoying the feeling of her cunt being stretched. Mike was fit to burst, thinking that she was going to take the whole thing, but she stopped with a few inches to spare.

"This is as deep as Petey can get," she told him. "I'm gonna find out what it would feel like if he had your girth."

She started to move up and down on his cock now, with purpose.

Mike felt like he was going to go off like a power hose when she came again after a few thrusts, but he wanted to make sure Fi got the full dick before he was done, so he bit his lip and grabbed her hips.

"Petey depth isn't why I'm here," he growled. She pushed his hands aside and said.

"If I wanted Petey," she said, "I wouldn't have got him drunk."

She gritted her teeth and started to slowly bounce, getting deeper with each small bounce. Millimetres at a time, she took more and more and more. It took almost a full minute before those last inches were swallowed up by Fi's pussy.

"I've never been so... full!"

"I'm about to fill you some more," Mike snarled. He was on the absolute brink. Fi reached down and grabbed his balls.

"It's almost time to empty these into me," she told him. With that, she slowly lifter herself up until only the very tip of Mike's monster was still inside her, then as quickly as she dared she pushed all the way down until it was balls deep. She fucked him like this on her boyfriend's bed, slowly building up speed. Soon, she was moving with some pace, grunting and cumming hard.

"My turn," Mike grunted, remembering how she spoke when she stopped him cumming earlier. He didn't hold back, just grabbed her waist again and started power fucking her.

"Here it cuuuums!" He said as he shot his warm seed deep into her. Fi was already in the midst of a series of intense orgasms when the feeling of Mike the Machine flooding her insides sent her wild. Orgasms were cascading over each other and the scream coming from her must have been heard the next town over. Her quaking legs couldn't hold her upright, and she collapsed, sideways, onto the bed, with Mike following her, his dick still pumping it's load deep into her.

When it eventually did stop pumping, he slid it out, and watched as a river of his cum flowed out onto the bedsheets.

12