Fi Ch. 06: Cocktail Liquor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My boyfriend won't know that your cum is on his sheets," she said, "and in his girl."

She turned around and gave the huge dong a kiss, before licking it clean. She took her time, and there was a lot of dick to lick. By the time she was done, Mike was almost ready to go again.

"Let's put Petey to bed," Fi said, "then we can have round two on the sofa."

Mike carried his buddy through to the bedroom. He felt a little guilty, putting him down beside the puddle of fresh cum that had just spilled out of his girlfriend.

The same couldn't be said for Fi. She stood there, still naked, rubbing her cum soaked pussy. Pete opened his eyes briefly when he was dropped onto the bed, and saw his naked girl. She took the fingers from her pussy and booped his nose. A smile touched his lips and his drowsy eyes fell shut.

Fi grabbed Mike and pulled down his pants. She had to suck his cock in the room where her boyfriend was sleeping. She just had to. Her pussy was dripping with the thought of it, and before she even had the head in her mouth, she was cumming.

The noise that she made was quickly cut off by Mike ramming his dick into her mouth. Pete stirred, but didn't wake up.

Mike was pretty nervous about waking Pete up. He waited for Fi to stop quivering before he pulled his cock out of her throat, then walked into the living room.

Fi chased him, not realising that the power had shifted away from her.

When she came into the living room, Mike threw a cushion at her. He was standing, naked, behind the sofa, with his hard dick pointing straight out at her.

"What the fuck?" she cried.

"Something for you to scream into," he told her, taking the two steps towards her. "I'm not taking it easy this time."

Her grin was acquiescence enough, and when he picked her up, she didn't fight him, she just let out a little squeal. He threw her over the arm of the sofa, grabbed her two legs and pulled her onto his cock.

He didn't start slowly and build up steam, not at all, that time was past. He just used her body. Finally, he could let his frustration out.

Fi, was in heaven. She came almost instantly, and kept on cumming with each powerful, long stroke. Mike had one hand on the back of her head, pushing it into the sofa so that she couldn't wake Pete with her loud orgasms. Still, it was amazing that the slap, slap, slapping of his body against hers didn't wake him.

After pounding her pussy to powerful orgasms over and over for nearly an hour, he pulled his hose pipe horse cock out of her and plastered her ass and back with thick, viscous cum. He didn't let go of her head until he had emptied the last drop from his balls, when he pulled her off of the arm of the sofa onto the floor.

She would have collapsed to the floor, but Mike still had a handful of hair, and he used it to pull her up to his cock.

"Clean me," he demanded, "then go to bed."

Like a good girl, she followed his instructions. She didn't have the energy to fight, after cumming so much. Slowly, expertly she worshipped at the church of his flesh. She licked every inch of flesh, every vein, both voluminous testicles, the whole thing clean. She ended with a revenant kiss on the tip.

Pete woke up the next morning with a horrible headache, feeling sticky all down his front. Fi wasn't in bed anymore, but he remembered spooning with her. He trudged into the living room where Mike was sitting, covered by a sleeping bag.

"Morning," Mike said, brightly. "You suffering?"

"Uugh," he groaned. "Why did you let me do that?"

"You're a grown ass man, Pete," Mike laughed.

"Aww, Crap!" An uncharacteristic outburst shot from Pete. "Was I sick or something? I just stepped in... something."

"Nah, man," Mike said. "You just spilled a lot. Should probably keep away from those cocktails. Cocksucking Princess was the last thing you choked down."

"I'm going for a shower," Pete groaned. "Have you seen Fi?"

"No idea, bud," Mike smiled, "she did promise to get a load out of the machine."

Pete gave him a confused look, Mike pointed vaguely towards the kitchen. Pete shrugged and walked off. Fi came up for air when she heard Pete close the bathroom door.

"Mike the Machine, is it?" She smiled up at him from under the sleeping bag. "How about you hurry up and feed me my breakfast before he comes out of the shower."

Then she went back to sucking his cock.

12