Fiancé of my Ex-Boss Ch. 02

Story Info
I looked at him the way I stare at my prey.
1.8k words
4.67
7.9k
11

Part 2 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/09/2023
Created 11/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
I_Dusk
I_Dusk
238 Followers

Chapter 2 -- Underground garage

"Excuse me?"

I just grinned. This was fucking hilarious! I loved it. The horny suit-bitch was Karl's fiance. This was just the best revenge I could think of. And no one can sue me for it!

I looked at him the way I stare at my prey. Intense deep look with a slight confident smirk. I can describe it for you, all you want, but trust me, I perfected this stare to its pristine form, and if that guy is even slightly interested, this is my ticket to his forbidden areas. He looked at me concerned and turned away. I looked at the door and then back at him. Again, his need to look at me was now stronger than his will. Check.

We played this game the whole way in the elevator. I then walked to my car, knowing very well where he parked. I matched his step, and we made our way to our vehicles. I haven't looked at him once this time. But with my peripheral sight, I could see him turning towards me repeatedly. This time I was the one to turn when he was looking.

"Yes?" I asked innocently

He parted his lips as if he was going to say something but couldn't. How cute, don't worry, boy, I will put those lips to good use.

"Are you following me?"

I chuckled. "No, man, I don't stalk my boys. They run to me. I have a car there, see?" I pointed with my chin to my car as my hands were full.

"Right." He looked at me and sped up his step. What a cute bubble butt. I have to ask him what sport he does. He went to the car, and I came to him. There was serious concern on his face now.

"Don't worry, boy, I just need to put this inside." I opened my passenger seat door and blocked him from opening his. He got stuck between me, our cars, and the wall behind them. P.e.r.f.e.c.t.

I bend and put the things inside. He patiently waited for me to finish. Then I straightened my spine and put my hand on the door, keeping it open.

I just stood there, watching him waiting and getting impatient. I leaned on my car, checking him out.

He is definitely top. Broad masculine shoulders, and a flat stomach. I wouldn't be surprised to see a six-pack beneath that ironed shirt. Tight bubble butt, as I remember, and good width of the legs. I'd say he's about 180lb. In contrast to skinny-ass 5,8ft Karl, he seems like the solid dominant type, but when you compare this hunk to me? Well, let's just say he'd make me a nice power bottom.

"If you excuse me."

"Can I excuse you, boy?" I smirked at him.

"I am not your boy." So defiant. I like those. They moan the loudest once you break them in.

I leaned closer to him with a smile. "Not yet."

He shook his head in disbelief. "You have some nerve, man."

"True," I leaned back on my car. "But I can see you love it."

"Do you?" He raised his eyebrow and tried to act tough.

"Don't worry, boy, I won't assault you. Unless you want me to, I just want to talk."

"I don't wanna talk with you."

I raised my hands. "Fair enough." I turned to close the door.

"What did you want to talk about?" Check. I looked back to him.

"Did you get them dry-cleaned?"

"Those pants? Well no. I washed them." There was something there. Shame? A hint of excitement? Noooo way!

"After you jerked off in them?" The shock in his eyes and rapid blush just made my cock twitch. He did!

He turned away and composed himself

"I think you are crossing all lines here, sir."

I stepped one step closer to him. We were now just inches apart. I lowered my head slightly to him.

"I think you want me to, boy." His dry and empty throat swallowed under me, and it took him a couple of seconds to step back and cross his arms in front of him.

"Look, man, this is getting uncomfortable. I think it would be best if you'd leave."

"I suppose no one has ever talked to you like this, boy."

"Do not call me boy. No, never, and I don't appreciate that."

"You have a funny way of showing that." I obscenely looked at his crotch. He wasn't tenting boner yet, but I could see it grow slightly.

"I want to go now."

"Sure, look, you can step into your car anytime. I promise I will not stop you." I raised my hands again. He looked angry. I even stepped closer to my car and put my back on the passenger's window, so he would have more room to go through. Then, I just smiled at him, showing him my white teeth.

He probably realized this was the only way, and frowning came closer. The space between the cars was narrow. So the two of us had to grind against each other for him to reach his door. I kept my promise and just stood there. But as he brushed his body against mine in an attempt to cross, my semi-hard shaft rubbed against him, and I felt on my leg that his cock was hard.

I watched him intently, and for a split second, the tension between us was unbearable even for me. I loved how his lips parted slightly when he breathed shallowly under me. I watched them, and it took me a significant effort not to lick them.

He stopped. I traveled with my eyes from his lips to his eyes. My hands were still raised above my shoulders. The attraction that sparked now between us was surprising even to me.

He had a dazed, horny look, and I felt his cock grow against my leg. Feeling that, my shaft started hardening against his pelvis, and he watched me definitely feeling that.

He looked at my sweaty pit, then at my lips, and finally into my eyes. It was fucking hot watching him to do that!

"You want them, boy?"

His dick jerked hearing that, but he looked into my eyes with anger.

"What the hell do you want, man?"

I thought about how to answer that question for a second. Then I leaned to his ear while watching his eyes staring at my pit.

"You in the back of my car." Another jerk, his dick must me now fully hard, I felt it pressing against my leg.

"Worshiping them properly with that fucking hot mouth of yours." He exhaled, and he looked at me. Silent. Just heavily breathing. His eyes were foggy. I kept my arms up and moved to the back door. I opened them and took off my shirt. I hung it on the frame and sat inside. I could see him from the back seat. He was standing there watching me, looking at the shirt and back at his car.

"Look, boy," I said through the opened door. "If you decide to leave now, I won't do anything to stop you. I will leave and jerk off at home, but I am pretty sure you want this. I don't know your name, and you don't know mine, no phone or address. If you leave now, you will never have the chance to try it again. It's up to you." With that, I opened my jeans and pulled out my now leaking 8 inches. I stroked it slowly, watching him decide.

He came to the back door and stood there watching me. I put one arm on my nape, showing him my sweaty hairy armpits, and spread my legs.

"Don't forget my shirt, boy."

He looked at it and pulled it from the doorframe.

"Smell it for me, boy."

He put the stained fabric under his nose and inhaled deeply while looking into my eyes. This was fucking hot.

"Close the door, boy. You can keep the shirt" Now it's up to him from which side to do it, but I knew he would come inside.

He sniffed it again and stepped in, closing the door behind him. I smiled.

"What a good horny boy you are. Come here." He leaned on me, and I took his head into the hand I was stroking my cock before. He smelled my palm, and seeing that made me leak another drop of precum. I was so hard now it started to hurt.

I guided his head to my pit, and he latched on to it like a thirsty man on a water source. He licked it and sucked. I watched him, his face just a few inches from me, and his delicious-looking lips really worshiped me.

I breathed deeply, and then I couldn't stand it and fucking dove on his mount. We made out with hunger and strength I don't experience often. He was practically lying on me at this point, and his hand found my dick. As his fingers enveloped my shaft, I growled in satisfaction, and he started stroking it fast and hard. Then he knelt there somehow and sniffed my cock all over, moaning while doing so. His second hand was on his own cock.

"Suck it bitch!" I arched my back when his full lips took in my dick, and his tongue started licking it from beneath. "Fuck, that's good, boy!"

"Yes. Suck that cock." I started trusting into his mouth, holding him by the hair, and after a while I felt I was getting close.

"I will fill that mouth boy. Take it!" I pounded hard into his face releasing my cum as I growled and screamed.

I laid back, satisfied, watching him swallow and wipe his lips.

"Sit back and let me take you somewhere, boy."

He looked at me, slowly stroking his cock. Then he shook his head

"I can't."

"And what about that, boy?" I looked at his cock. "Come, I will treat you well." I leaned for a kiss, and we made out for a few moments.

"I want to, but no. I can't do this." He moved back a little.

What a shame. I would pound that pussy of his. But two grown men in the back of a car... Not that comfortable. I would take him home or I'd rather bend him over the car if I could have a choice.

I leaned to the front and grabbed a marker. I took the hand he wasn't jerking his cock with and wrote my number on it.

"If you ever change your mind, boy." I closed the marker and kissed him again. He looked at it and understood that this was his cue. He put his bulging hard dick somehow back in his pants and went out.

I stepped out of the car shirtless. We smiled at each other, and both got into our driver's seats and drove away.

---

I will now post this story here on regular basis. As with the rest, every 10 days.

I_Dusk
I_Dusk
238 Followers